PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Dogtags

CELockwood
11-15-2010, 01:03 PM
Not for the consoles, but I thought this would be very cool:

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2010/11/15/who-wants-a-shiny-dogtag.aspx

I can imagine sending the whole time running around the map looking for this guy.

DayliteMag
11-15-2010, 01:09 PM
I can imagine sending the whole time running around the map looking for this guy.

This should prolly be posted under the "You know you've been playing too much BC2 when..." thread. What the heck would you do with an actual set of BC2 dog tags...wear 'em?

CELockwood
11-15-2010, 01:13 PM

This should prolly be posted under the "You know you've been playing too much BC2 when..." thread. What the heck would you do with an actual set of BC2 dog tags...wear 'em?

Don't act like you don't want them.

I wouldn't wear them though, I'd be afraid Sniperella would try and take them from me. :-s

DayliteMag
11-15-2010, 01:46 PM
Don't act like you don't want them.

I wouldn't wear them though, I'd be afraid Sniperella would try and take them from me. :-s

Damnit, you got me! I'd totally wear them...especially when I am wearing my Team MP hoodie! :-B

Sckrapps
11-15-2010, 02:57 PM

That was exactly my first thought too.

sniperella
11-16-2010, 09:35 PM
Here is how this would work, one you would get them first, then I would knife you, and earn the tags. You would ship them to me, where I would wear them until Teach or Retro knifes me again, at which point I would ship the tags to them with a evil spiteful note. We would all take pictures of where we wear the tags and post them along with cute little stories about what happened while we had the tags. Oh, dang, this is starting to sound like the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants! I guess we are the "Hood of the Travelling Tags" :-B ;)

CELockwood
11-17-2010, 10:11 AM
I like it. Now someone has to go steal them from whoever got them on the PC.

Sckrapps
11-17-2010, 05:58 PM
Do we have to knife them first, or can we just take them? :-?

CELockwood
11-17-2010, 06:51 PM

Use your own judgement. We won't ask where you go them.

ustolemygmrtag
11-17-2010, 07:26 PM

Use your own judgement. We won't ask where you go them.
:devil:

sniperella
11-18-2010, 06:00 PM
Hmm, so my dad has an engraving thingy, so all I need to do is buy me a pretty gold set of tags.... and.... voila, I will have my very own BC2 tags!! ;) :))

ProfUnderDog
11-18-2010, 06:16 PM
Hmm, so my dad has an engraving thingy, so all I need to do is buy me a pretty gold set of tags.... and.... voila, I will have my very own BC2 tags!! ;) :))

Cool. I have to admit, I kind of want a set, but does that mean I have to come and take them from you?

ustolemygmrtag
11-18-2010, 06:20 PM

Cool. I have to admit, I kind of want a set, but does that mean I have to come and take them from you?

Not if I get them 1st. I have a distinct advantage. :devil: :p I will knife her while she is distracted by the game on her TT headset. :D :-$

sniperella
11-18-2010, 09:25 PM

You can try.... :tongue:

DayliteMag
11-19-2010, 08:58 AM
I'm not sure I like where this is going. It's all very well and good to joke about "taking" someone's tags when we are geographically separated by great distances, but in the case of Lee and Meg.......... :-ss :-ss :-s :-s ........LOL

sniperella
11-23-2010, 08:05 AM
These are my favorite tags of all! :D