PDA

View Full Version : S&D?

snowman
11-15-2010, 02:07 PM
Is anybody up for some S&D. I loved the mode on MWR but didn't play it on MW2 since I was so new and it was so late. Everybody already knew the routes and I kept getting waxed :-o . So now I want to play it but all my friends that I have been playing with only want to play TDM. No wager matches or objective based at all. I'm looking for any players that would be down for S&D mostly but I'm willing to give Dem, Sab, and CTF a try. I want to unlock Pro versions of the perks.

Who's coming with me?

DayliteMag
11-15-2010, 02:38 PM
Is anybody up for some S&D. I loved the mode on MWR but didn't play it on MW2 since I was so new and it was so late. Everybody already knew the routes and I kept getting waxed :-o . So now I want to play it but all my friends that I have been playing with only want to play TDM. No wager matches or objective based at all. I'm looking for any players that would be down for S&D mostly but I'm willing to give Dem, Sab, and CTF a try. I want to unlock Pro versions of the perks.

Who's coming with me?

I'd be happy to give it a try, but keep in mind that I have no idea what S&D is all about, and generally suck at BlOps.

bigdaddyj2468
11-15-2010, 02:41 PM
i'll play any mode just send me an invite. I might not be any good at it but i'll play

tricky m72
11-15-2010, 03:18 PM
i will play s&d.just add me on xbox and send me an invite.tricky m72

TheFreak75
11-16-2010, 09:28 AM

Who's coming with me?
Count me in!, though I have never played S & D, so I'll probably will suck.

snowman
11-16-2010, 10:57 AM
Sweet guys, thanks. I will probably play some tonight and I've actually convinced two of my friends to play so if you guys are all on when I am it would be awesome to have a whole team. Team MP keeps on Rockin'!