PDA

View Full Version : G'day From Down Under

Reidmiester
11-29-2010, 06:56 PM
G'day All
I have just realised how great this game is, thanks to Daylitemag. I originally bought blops and found the MP clan on the blops forum and decided to join up.

It wasnt until then i realised after reading on the MP forum that BFBC2 was the game of choice being an ex soldier in the Aust Army, with more strategy and teamwork with squads, also love the large detailed maps.So i had to go grab a copy
I am so over blops and only had it a week, but if i want a quick stress release i guess i can get on and just run and shoot.

But i have decided this is my game of choice, but i am fairly new to it and struggling in the online gameplay for BC2, so if you see me online playing please do not hesitate to invite me or pm me to arrange an onslaught training run I REALLY NEED THE TRAINING

Love your site, wealth of info and support, job well done to the forum moderators as it is welcoming to see that there is hope for our more mature aged gamers regardless of male/female gender.

Like i said i am excited to have found this game and the community on here (not that my missus agrees).

Anyway see you all on the battlefield

cheers
Reids

Retro
11-29-2010, 09:12 PM
If you see me on playing BC2 just join in.

CELockwood
11-29-2010, 09:16 PM
Same here. I'm not an onslaught player but if I see you on I'll give you an invite. I'm generally playing rush or conquest.

TrojanTeacher
11-29-2010, 09:21 PM
Welcome, Reids! We do love our BC2. If I see you online, I'll make sure that I invite you. Onslaught is a good place to practice, but if you really want to learn how to play the game, MP is the mode of choice. The CPU is predictable, but humans are a whole new can of beans.

Reidmiester
11-30-2010, 03:24 AM
Thanks Guys,
And thanks Teach for being patient with my ametuer battlefield skills today, but i really enjoyed it and still learnt a lot, see ya next time mate.
Reids

TrojanTeacher
11-30-2010, 02:56 PM
Always fun running with someone I can use as a shield...er...I mean as a teammate. ;) Hope to see you guys one tonight!

Dewy32
11-30-2010, 02:57 PM
Welcome aboard Reids...Daylite is the reason I am playing BC2 also. He gets a little excited when it comes to this game. I absolutely suck but love the game...see you out there soon.

CELockwood
11-30-2010, 03:00 PM
Always fun running with someone I can use as a shield...er...I mean as a teammate. ;) Hope to see you guys one tonight!

He's not kidding. Daylite & I are regularly used as enemy early warning systems. :-o

TrojanTeacher
11-30-2010, 03:01 PM
No, I just ask you nicely to go out and check to see if the coast is clear...that's all.

CELockwood
11-30-2010, 03:07 PM
And I quote:

I gotta tell ya guys, I'm not that good, I just let Lockwood go out first, and when you guys shoot him, then I know where to go looking for kills. I did the same things with Daylite. It's easy to kill someone when you know exactly where they are at. I just kept yelling, "All clear, go, go, go!"

You serve your country well, Lockwood. Better to die while running than live on your knees!!!

:D

TrojanTeacher
11-30-2010, 03:20 PM
I was misquoted, I tell ya. MISQUOTED!

DayliteMag
11-30-2010, 03:21 PM
Suddenly I'm feeling cheap and used....luckily, I'm ok with that ;)

TrojanTeacher
11-30-2010, 03:22 PM
There's a lesson to be learned from all this...what it is, I'm not sure...but I know there has to be one.

Retro
11-30-2010, 03:28 PM
I think I'd rather live on my knees than while running. I hear you can actually make some good money.

ProfUnderDog
11-30-2010, 03:32 PM
Welcome. It was good to play even briefly with you the other day on BO. As you have realized, BC2 is much better IMHO. It's not just run and gun, but strategy and teamwork matter. Look forward to playing with you now that the new maps are coming. Also, not to give them bigger egos or heads, but the group of MP's that play BC2 are all great and just a blast to play with.

CELockwood
11-30-2010, 04:39 PM

Disturbingly, so am I. So am I.

TrojanTeacher
11-30-2010, 05:04 PM
... not to give them bigger egos or heads, but the group of MP's that play BC2 are all great and just a blast to play with.

Mission FAILED. My ego is so big it might burst any second.

ustolemygmrtag
11-30-2010, 05:14 PM

Disturbingly, so am I. So am I.
Welcome to Team MP.