PDA

View Full Version : iPhone/ iPod/ iPad Touch Games

MoreCowBell87
12-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Does anyone have an Iphone or touch and play games? I have been addicted to my Ipod Touch games for months now. Games like Angry Birds, Gun Bro's, Doodle Jump, and Blowfish Popper are so addicting its insane. Angry Birds is a $0.99 game and has like 400 levels and they add updates to it including new levels all the time for free its great.

This is a video I found that was made for Angry Birds, its funny especially if you have played the game.

[yt:2zvkt1qs]2bDN7Wibkfk[/yt:2zvkt1qs]

Say Whaaaat???

RATA MUERTA
12-05-2010, 12:49 PM
Mmmmm love angry birds!! Have tried some other free ones but ab is the only one I have bought.

MoreCowBell87
12-05-2010, 04:18 PM
Mmmmm love angry birds!! Have tried some other free ones but ab is the only one I have bought.

There is a free app call App Tracker that shows all the games and apps that go free for a limited time. Every day apps go free for the day and some of them go from $5 to $0 and you can grab em up. That's how I got Gun Bros for free its a great top down duel stick shooter check it out.

RATA MUERTA
12-06-2010, 11:16 AM
Yup I have the App Shopper and I check it out to see if something I want is on sale. If you are patient you WILL get your app for free. I really want the Star Guide App but it is $2.99 and I am not paying that!! Too bad I wasn't paying more attention to my App Shopper app because it went on sale for FREE TWICE during Thanksgiving !!!! I am still kicking myself for not checking it sooner...grrrr. Oh well back to waiting..

BTW ROFLMO at the video, my favorite part is when they play the menu music and they all get along for the picture =))

Psalm
12-06-2010, 11:25 AM
Verizon gets Angry birds for free on the Android....love that game

Trez
12-13-2010, 10:19 AM
Infinity Blade! Don't hesitate, just do it!

RC-1136
12-13-2010, 10:40 AM
I wish I had an I-Phone. I'm on Verizon for work and can onyl get crap phones. Waaaaaah! :((

dinsdale1978
12-13-2010, 10:57 AM
Angry Birds is pretty good. I really like Swords Poker 2. COD Zombies was just too hard to control on a phone. Zynga poker was decent if you like card games as well.

MoreCowBell87
12-13-2010, 03:06 PM

Dude for $6 you cant beat it! Plus additional content coming out.

[yt:zsmrabrj]qybdVPYeqr4[/yt:zsmrabrj]

johnboy
12-13-2010, 06:53 PM
Verizon gets Angry birds for free on the Android....love that game

I have angry birds for android too. Wish we could get more really good games. Stoopid apple!

Trez
12-13-2010, 07:25 PM

So do you have the game Skeet? Do you have a Game Center account? I'm looking for friends.

I'm loving the game. I'm about to max out my character but am looking forward to tougher and tougher enemies and ultimately the update. This game is awesome!

MoreCowBell87
12-14-2010, 08:04 AM

So do you have the game Skeet? Do you have a Game Center account? I'm looking for friends.

I'm loving the game. I'm about to max out my character but am looking forward to tougher and tougher enemies and ultimately the update. This game is awesome!
Ya man skeet87 is my gamecenter tag. I just got it yesterday it's great but I want more!

Trez
12-14-2010, 08:46 AM
Ya man skeet87 is my gamecenter tag. I just got it yesterday it's great but I want more!
Sweet! I sent you an invite. I also found people posting nicknames at the Epic Forum (http://forums.epicgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=395).

MoreCowBell87
12-14-2010, 10:50 AM
Any other mp's please feel free to add me or post your gamers tag for the iPhone/pod/pad game center.

Trez
12-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Any other mp's please feel free to add me or post your gamers tag for the iPhone/pod/pad game center.
I made a Game Center topic here (http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2170). We need to get more people on board with this. I know quite a few MPs have iDevices.

Trez
12-14-2010, 07:47 PM
I just got it yesterday it's great but I want more!
The first Infinity Blade update is coming next week. It will include 5 of each: weapons, helmets, shields, rings, and one armor. The level cap will now be 45 and there is a new enemy as well. It seems we will have to wait for the dungeon and multiplayer for a bit longer. The update is free. From joystiq (http://i.joystiq.com/2010/12/14/first-infinity-blade-update-next-week-multiplayer-coming-soon/).

Trez
12-26-2010, 03:26 PM
Skeet, I picked up Dungeon Hunter 2. Maybe we can go questing sometime.

MoreCowBell87
12-26-2010, 04:49 PM
Skeet, I picked up Dungeon Hunter 2. Maybe we can go questing sometime.

For sure! I like it so far, haven't had much time to play yet but lets set up some multiplayer! It is a nice little mmo so far for $4.99.

zero
01-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Yeah i have a an iphone 4 and i have gone a little over board on the app front lol. my game center id is Zero619 anyone feel free to add me. I also have a plus account and a storm8 account if you want those ids let me know. My phones in the other room charging so I dont have them on hand right now and im to lazy to go look haha.

Trez
01-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Sweet! I'll add you asap zero. I have a plus account, but only have Rolondo which I haven't played in a long while. I'll look into storm8. I also have a Gameloft Live account "itsBraddles" for Dungeon Hunter 2. I'm not too familiar with Gameloft Live, but there doesn't seem to be anyway to add people unless you're randomly in game together. :-??

@ Skeet I've tried to send you a few DH2 invites but it doesn't seem to work well from Game Center. I would recommend getting a Gameloft Live account if you're so inclined. It seems to work better for DH2.

Anyhow looking forward to that Infinity Blade multiplayer update. That should be pretty awesome! :D

Trez
01-21-2011, 11:30 AM
Plants Vs. Zombies, the 2010 App Store GOTY, has been updated with Game Center support. It might be a good time to pick it up if that interests you.

I've had the game since almost release. I never finished it but the Game Center integration has got me back into it. For those who don't know it's a tower defense game of sorts where you play as plants with different attacks to fend of waves of assorted zombies. It's quirky and fun.

MoreCowBell87
01-25-2011, 05:32 PM
I know it sounds lame, but! I have been addicted to Haypi Kingdom on Ipod Touch. It is a multiplayer RTS with turn based combat. I got sucked in and now I have 3 cities and I am in the #5 (of over 500) alliance on my sever. Has anyone else tried it? Its free.

Trez
01-25-2011, 07:34 PM
I've seen you've been playing that on Game Center Skeet. You make it sound more interesting then the screenshots do. The pictures make it look like a lot of tedious resourse management, nothing about the combat. I may have too look into that one. With it being free I assume it's rife with in-game purchases? I despise that. :P

I've still been playing Infinity Blade. I reset my character a while back and now I'm about to max out again. This time I haven't used a single skill point. I'm still on Dungeon Hunter 2 once in a while. I still haven't hit the level cap, but I've got a pretty bitchin' lvl 93 death walker. Most of my iPhone gaming is with Queen's Crown ($.99). (Those on FB may have seen my posts.) It's a Zelda-like top-down RPG. I like it because you have 4 weapons to choose from and you don't get stuck playing a class you don't enjoy. I also had some Christmas iTunes credits left over so I downloaded Dead Space. I'm really looking forward to that one. It was $6.99. It's a little pricey for a iOS game. Knowing EA it'll probably be .99 next week! 8-|

MoreCowBell87
01-25-2011, 09:12 PM
haha well I am sure most people would find it boring (Haypi Kingdom) but I am addicted to it. There is a bit of resource management in the beginning and it is slow starting out but once you level up it is about holding territory, keeping your army up and attacking those around you to keep them from over taking your city's. There is also full pvp matches every other month or so. There are in game purchases, however there is also the opportunity for free coins and even if you don't get coins at all you will still do fine. Buy or getting free coins only speed it up a bit. Anything that is available like weapons and what not are accessible to anyone regardless of whether you pay or not. I got bored with Infinity Blade lol! I love dungeon hunter but it drains my battery so I don't play it unless I am home. I might check out Queen's Crown as I am a huge Zelda Fan. From top down Zelda to N64 Zelda. I played Oceania Of Time until it stopped working!

Trez
01-26-2011, 10:28 AM
Ok I got Haypi Kingdom last night. You're right it's a bit slow to start, yet I'm intrigued. The real time aspect of the game is pretty cool. At first I was actually watching my resources build. I quickly realized that's not the way to go about it, so I went to bed. When I checked in this morning I had lots of resources. I quickly spent those on upgrades and now I'm waiting again. I can see how interesting this could be once many you have many things going at once. I even bartered some of my "gifts" (I'm still too low a level to use them) for cash, got some free coins and completed all of my new user tasks.

How would I find you in game? Do we need to be on the same server? How big is your game? Any tips for a noob?

zero
01-26-2011, 10:40 AM
I looked at Haypi Kingdom to but did not get it cause well It looked boring. Might have to get it now since I know there is more to it then just tending crops n stuff. I have to many of those type already.

roadrnr
01-26-2011, 11:36 AM
I finally 3 starred all of the levels on Angry Birds the other day. Did it with out youtube help too! :party:

I can get seriously addicted to that damn game.

Trez
01-26-2011, 12:18 PM
I finally 3 starred all of the levels on Angry Birds the other day. Did it with out youtube help too! :party:
lol I have a friend trying to accomplish that feat. I never got that one. Have you tried Trucks and Skulls? Apparently it's like Angry Birds but with, well, Trucks and Skulls. It's all set to heavy metal music too. \m/

I...completed all of my new user tasks.
I lied. I never went in and got the rewards for those tasks. I've done that now. I changed my in game name and put you, Skeet, as the referral. I assumed your Haypi name is skeet87.

RATA MUERTA
01-26-2011, 12:23 PM
OmG my son was playing with my phone and deleted Angry Birds!!!!! All progress lost!!!! $&@"&£#%£!!!!!!!! Is what I said now I am try to start over.

roadrnr
01-26-2011, 12:26 PM
if you had backed up your phone at anytime, you should be able to reload angry birds from itunes and it will put you back to where you were when you backed it up. maybe you wont have everything lost...

MoreCowBell87
01-26-2011, 05:23 PM
I lied. I never went in and got the rewards for those tasks. I've done that now. I changed my in game name and put you, Skeet, as the referral. I assumed your Haypi name is skeet87.

My name in Haypi Kingdom is Skeet6720 I think. What server are you on? Thanks for referring me! I get a bunch of resources when you reach the 4th level city. I have 3 level 11 cities. I have a tips sheet I can send you through the in game mail system when I find your cities. When you start building troops always always always send them out on hunts. The higher the oasis you hunt in the better the results. If you leave troops in your city people will scout you and attack because the more of you they kill and steal the more resources they can grab from you and the more prestige they get. I got hit after falling asleep with troops in my city and lost 9800 prestige and 1500 infantry, 700 cavalry, 1000 archers, and 500 catapults. Build up your cranny, main building, and warehouse before worrying about barracks. Try and keep up with research at the same time. If you can max marching speed, shooting distance, attack, and turrets before worrying about the other stuff. There's more but Ill send it in game when I find you. What is your name in game?

MoreCowBell87
01-26-2011, 05:29 PM
OmG my son was playing with my phone and deleted Angry Birds!!!!! All progress lost!!!! $&@"&£#%£!!!!!!!! Is what I said now I am try to start over.

My three year old did that to cut the rope! I had 3 starred every level up to the last set. He likes to play the Toy Story matching game and the interactive 3 little pigs game. I should have know when he said "daddy I'm playing green monsters eat candy!" :))

Trez
01-26-2011, 05:58 PM
I'm on Server48. My ign is Braddles!. I'll get back with you about the other stuff, it's almost dinnertime.

Trez
01-27-2011, 09:51 AM
I...put you, Skeet, as the referral. I assumed your Haypi name is skeet87.
My name in Haypi Kingdom is Skeet6720 I think. Thanks for referring me!

Apparently I didn't actually refer you then. I put in skeet87 and the game took it. Then, when I had the Letter Task I also tried to send a letter to skeet87. The game said no user found. Likewise I tried to add Skeet6720 as a friend and it said no user existed. Please check your ign again. Could it be because we are on different servers? That would suck if we were never able to connect. But, as I'm sure you know, it seems there's going to be a server merge. I don't know exactly what that means, but it's perplexing why the game doesn't run on a single server, or at least severs that aren't isolated from one another. Maybe you can shed some light on this.

How big is your game? Any tips for a noob?
I have 3 level 11 cities. I have a tips sheet I can send you through the in game mail system when I find your cities. When you start building troops always always always send them out on hunts. The higher the oasis you hunt in the better the results. If you leave troops in your city people will scout you and attack because the more of you they kill and steal the more resources they can grab from you and the more prestige they get. I got hit after falling asleep with troops in my city and lost 9800 prestige and 1500 infantry, 700 cavalry, 1000 archers, and 500 catapults. Build up your cranny, main building, and warehouse before worrying about barracks. Try and keep up with research at the same time. If you can max marching speed, shooting distance, attack, and turrets before worrying about the other stuff. There's more but Ill send it in game when I find you. What is your name in game?

I don't have enough resources to send big parties should I just send a few troops? How long should I let them hunt? Can you get raided even if you aren't actively playing (if the game isn't running)?

I've pretty much stuck to building my village the way you suggest. I'm up to level 3 and task 26. I think it's time I venture out of my village.

Maybe we should make a Haypi Kingdom thread? So we don't bore the shit out of the few that frequent this forum. :D In all actuallity this game is pretty cool!

MoreCowBell87
01-28-2011, 06:39 AM
Send any troops you have on hunts at all time unless you are organizing an attack or trying to draw in someone what has been scouting you. Make sure you are getting your daily gift located in the same tab as your tasks and rewards. You can collect a gift once every 24 hours. Also make sure that each time you level up you are upgrading skill points and talents. I would suggest upping fortune, speed, attack, and then defense. Just don't get to carried away with one and leave the other behind try to keep it relatively even. As for talents I would go with upping your chest opening ability and then your cranny cracker ability. I don't think we can communicate in game as we are on different servers, but with the server merger coming in the next few weeks we should be able to. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Here is a good guide to use

Strategy guide

Forts
Lvl-# catapults to occupy (Cats are required to occupy unless you want to loose all of your other guys)
1-250
2-500
3-800
4-1300
5-2000
6-3600
7-6000
8-9000
9-13000
10-18000
====
Oasises
Lvl - # catapults to occupy
1-5
2-10
3-25
4-50
5-75
6-100
7-200
8-400
9-500
====
Scouting
"Several" 0~9
"One or two dozen" 10~24
"Dozens" 25~49
"Scores" 50~99
"One or two hundred" 100~249
"Several hundred" 250~499
"Hundred" 500~999
"One or two thousand" 1000~2499
"Several thousand" 2500~4999
"Thousands" 5000~9999
"Over 100 hundred" >=10000
====
Lvl Req Branch Oasises Forts
1 0 0 1 0
2 200 0 1 0
3 630 0 2 0
4 1150-nugget 1 2 1
5 2k 1 3 1
6 3.6k 1 3 1
7 6.5k-nug-gem 2 4 2
8 11.5k 2 4 2
9 20k 2 5 2
10 35k-gem-med 3 5 3
11 65k 3 6 3
12 115k 3 6 3
13 200k-med-scep 4 7 4
14 360k 4 7 4
15 650k 4 8 4
16 1.15M-3scep 5 8 5
17 2M 5 9 5
18 3.6M 5 9 5
19 6.5M-2scp-2crwn 6 10 6
20 11.5M-4scp-4Crn 6 10 6
====
Lvl 10 Turrets Can Kill
255/76/306/85 per turret per round

Lvl 10 Traps Can Kill
120/36/144/40

Strategy guide 2
Range for catapults
Shooting range Level tech
1100 0
1116 1
1132 2
1148 3
1164 4
1180 5
1196 6
1212 7
1228 8
1244 9
1260 10
1300 Lvl 9 turrets
1350 Lvl 10 turrets
====
Oasis lvl Output
1. 100
2. 200
3. 350
4. 550
5. 850
6. 1250
7. 1900
8. 2700
9. 3700
10. 5000
====
Lvl of Fort Output hour
1. $20
2. $40
3. $60
4. $80
5. $100
6. $120
7. $140
8. $160
9. $180
10. $200
====
You get prestige from:
•Winning a war when others have troops
•Upgrading your resources and buildings
•Building traps
•Training troops
•Having successful hunts
====
When you are not using troops, send them out to hunt. You become wanted when people see your prestige out

Also, you can visit the site below if you have questions or want to check out their guides/forum.
http://www.haypi.com/index.htm

Trez
01-28-2011, 09:14 AM
Wow that's a lot of info. I'll try to keep that in mind. I did have a few more questions. I'm to the point where I need to make an alliance. I have a few in mind I may ask to join. Are you in an alliance? What are the specs of yours? If we are able to connect after the server merge would it be possible to break an alliance to join yours?

I have other questions but was at the alliance phase and thought I should sort that out first.

MoreCowBell87
01-28-2011, 10:00 AM
You can join whatever alliance will have you or start your own. Any of the top 10 will most likely take only level 10 and up or a specific amount of prestige. You can defiantly leave an alliance after you join. The alliances on my sever seem pretty serious. I have seen people join alliances as spy's to get intel on resources, who's the muscle, and who is hurting and trying to rebuild, in order to hit them when the time is right. I hope you can get in my alliance (RoyalBlood) once we merge. I'll have to talk to them because we only take people level 11 and up but maybe I can get you in. We are organizing an attack on the #3 alliance on my sever for this Sunday. That should be fun! Keep an eye on the World Chat there are always recruiting posts and what not. How is your city coming along? Got an army yet? I'm glad someone else is enjoying the game, there is a lot more to it than what the screen shots can show.

Trez
01-29-2011, 07:46 PM
Thanks for all our help with Haypi, Skeet. I'm thinking I'm nearing the end of my new user period where you're not able to attack anyone, and I think I've got a pretty good grasp on what it's all about. So far I'm level 6 with about 4200 prestige. Like I said before I've been leveling up my village much like you suggested including tech and defenses. I was building my forces by getting free coins (by downloading apps), buying resources then maxing out troop upgrades. I ran into two hiccups: 1) I tried to take on an Oasis with far too much resistance. I didnt have coins to withdraw and lost a good portion of troops. 2) I've run out of free apps to farm for coins! :P

I've learned to gradually step up Oases one level at a time and that's working well. I've also realized how important coins can be. I really don't want to have to purchase any.

I've joined two alliances so far but I'm really not satisfied because they don't seem very active or orginized. I may just go solo until the server merge. I don't want to hop around alliances too much or there may be retribution for my fickleness.

Overall, I've been slowing down with my growth and taking the Oases one level at a time since I can't rely on trading coins for resources anymore. I've got a neighbor in mind I'll probaly attack after the beginner's grace period. We'll see how that goes!

MoreCowBell87
01-30-2011, 08:00 AM
Thanks for all our help with Haypi, Skeet. I'm thinking I'm nearing the end of my new user period where you're not able to attack anyone, and I think I've got a pretty good grasp on what it's all about. So far I'm level 6 with about 4200 prestige. Like I said before I've been leveling up my village much like you suggested including tech and defenses. I was building my forces by getting free coins (by downloading apps), buying resources then maxing out troop upgrades. I ran into two hiccups: 1) I tried to take on an Oasis with far too much resistance. I didnt have coins to withdraw and lost a good portion of troops. 2) I've run out of free apps to farm for coins! :P

I've learned to gradually step up Oases one level at a time and that's working well. I've also realized how important coins can be. I really don't want to have to purchase any.

I've joined two alliances so far but I'm really not satisfied because they don't seem very active or orginized. I may just go solo until the server merge. I don't want to hop around alliances too much or there may be retribution for my fickleness.

Overall, I've been slowing down with my growth and taking the Oases one level at a time since I can't rely on trading coins for resources anymore. I've got a neighbor in mind I'll probaly attack after the beginner's grace period. We'll see how that goes!

No Problem there was a lot I had to learn by trial and error. I lost a lot of troops before I got the hang of the combat and who and when to attack. Actually I lost 500 Cavalry yesterday due to lag! :cuss: Anyways, always check back into to free apps for coins they come back around every few days there's new ones and sometimes the daily gift gives 10 coins. The guide I posed shows how many catapults are needed to take oasis and forts.

Alliances are really not all that important until higher levels. When you are in a good alliance it can keep you from getting attacked. People in my alliance rarely get attacked unless we have declared war on another alliance. We are going to be declaring war probably Monday. We planned a resource farming get together where at 2 game time we will all hang out get to know people in the alliance and make as many troops as possible. It should generate about 480,000 prestige for the alliance and we will have a massive force.

You may have already done this but I wanted to give you a heads up before you attack. Scout as many times as possible for a few days before you do it. Get a feel for how big his army is and how often he hunts them. You want to hit him when his army is in so you get the prestige. Remember that each unit can hold a different amount of resources to return for you to use when you attack. I can't remember the exact numbers but the order for most to least is Cavalry, Infantry, Archers, Catapults. Be ready for retaliation and if he is in an alliance be ready for lots of it. That's why you want to get his army so you can take em out to discourage or at least delay retaliation.

That's all for now! Good luck.

iheartpain
01-31-2011, 11:47 AM
I've been plying lots of Angry birds ms am having a blast with Gun Bros - semi-multiplier top-down shooter. Brad, skeet, tried Haypi but it's a bit ow
And too many #s, since all I do all day every day is look at numbers, I need a thinking-free shoot 'Em up ;)

Trez
01-31-2011, 01:41 PM
I hear ya about Haypi IHP. I may not work with numbers but I definitely suck with them. I had another huge setback with Haypi, I lost a good portion of my troops again. I've kind of lost a bit of interest and the real time aspect is making me feel inclined to check in more than I should. :P I find I'm getting more enjoyment in games I can play at my own pace. I don't know, maybe when the server merge hits I'll be reinvigorated. For a MMO I'm feeling kind of isolated. My neighbors and alliance kind if suck. lol

Trez
02-02-2011, 09:01 PM
lol I just got 129 free Haypi coins after buying my wife's Valentine flowers in game via FTD. :P

I'm still with the game. I started a second city and am planning an attack on a fortified point. Apparently my alliance leader had appointed me co-leader. I don't know what that's all about. And I attacked my first village after someone asked me to. They wanted to get rid of their traps so I obliged. :P Still enjoying the game and looking forward to that server merge.

I played Gun Bros For the first time last night. The production values are top notch! I just need to get into the gameplay a bit more. Other than that it's Plants Vs. Zombies, Dead Space (no Gane Center support :(( ) and the occasional Infinity Blade.

MoreCowBell87
02-02-2011, 09:07 PM
I die a lot in Gun Bro's. A lot...

Trez
02-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Ok so I figured out a few important things about Haypi. Well, more like I overlooked them. Until recently I didn't realize there were tabs under Cities and Rank. I was putting my Oases under my Fav. List to keep track. It's so much easier now after I found that. Also with the rank I found out our alliance is actually 9th in our serv and I'm 107 in title ranking on Server48.

Those 100+ coins have really come in handy. I'm training troops with the quickness. I bought two treasures to get to 3rd Viscount. I bought an alliance map, two actually because I didn't realize it came in a letter :blush: and it seems my alliance is very far away. Question: is it worth it to move my city closer to my alliance or should I just stay in my relatively peaceful area? I seem to be doing alright and I have a level 7 city now.

MoreCowBell87
02-03-2011, 10:49 PM
Ok so I figured out a few important things about Haypi. Well, more like I overlooked them. Until recently I didn't realize there were tabs under Cities and Rank. I was putting my Oases under my Fav. List to keep track. It's so much easier now after I found that. Also with the rank I found out our alliance is actually 9th in our serv and I'm 107 in title ranking on Server48.

Those 100+ coins have really come in handy. I'm training troops with the quickness. I bought two treasures to get to 3rd Viscount. I bought an alliance map, two actually because I didn't realize it came in a letter :blush: and it seems my alliance is very far away. Question: is it worth it to move my city closer to my alliance or should I just stay in my relatively peaceful area? I seem to be doing alright and I have a level 7 city now.

I would say no because at this point there is no way to send and receive troops or resources between allies. So being closer is really not an issue. I have to say with level 7 cities and in 107th place you must have a really low pop server. I have 3 level 12 cities and like 140000 prestige, yet I an 469th on my server lol. I wish I was on your server I would be a beast! I almost have a complete army ready to wreck everyone around me. I have 10k Infantry, 5k Cavs, 5K Archers, and 2k Catapults. :devil: :-B

Trez
02-13-2011, 08:33 AM
Hey Skeet, I've been kind of lax on Haypi recently, but I'm getting back into it after I got a buddy to download it. Since the App has been updated to 2.1 I've noticed server connection issues almost constantly. It makes it almost unplayable. Are you having issues?

I also noticed in Kingdom Management there's now an option to switch server. I don't think it's working properly yet, but does that mean the server merge is live? Also, what's this PvP thing and are you taking part in it?

MoreCowBell87
06-16-2011, 01:23 PM
Unfortunately I have given up haypi. To time consuming and there are so many people playing it that it lost it's appeal. However I did pick up war2victory which is similar in the game play but is a slower more relaxed game. I am on server 7 as MorCowBell if your interested. On this one you will be put on the newest server available when you start but you can move to what ever server you want. You can play as many as you want at once on multiple servers. I am in the top ranked alliance on s7 if you join I'll see if you can get in. I also found a neat jet fighter simulator called MetalStorm that has single player and online multiplayer. I have been playing some GunBros with IHP and Zero, that is a nice duel stick shooter with more levels than angry birds haha. Anything new for you?

Trez
06-16-2011, 01:41 PM
Not sure if you left before or after the Haypi server merge, but that's definitely been interesting. Like you said there's a lot of people on especially with every 4 servers getting condensed into one.

The 3.0 update for Haypi came out about a week ago. They made some really great improvements including artwork being upgraded to HD and a revamped alliance system where alliances fight for 20 or so mines ranging from levels 1-5. Each level gets a different amount of alliance prestige while the individuals in the alliance get honor points. You can donate resources to your alliance to gain individual points as well.

I'm not too serious about it and don't spend a whole lot of time playing, but it's definitely something I'll keep up.

The Infinity Blade multiplayer came out a couple weeks ago and that's really great. It's 1 on 1, Titan versus Knight, best of 7. You're awarded gold that you can use for equipment between rounds. The knights control like what you're used to, while the Titans have a slider that you use to control the speed of attacks. They also have "fury" levels that you use to unleash combo attacks. There's also a survival mode where your health doesn't regenerate while the enemies get tougher. That one you're playing against the AI. Both are a lot of fun.

Other than that the Dead Space survival mode is awesome. I still think that's one of the best mobile games I've played. And Legendary Wars which is sort of a tower defense game with a lot of character and a creative art style.

I'll check out war2victory and MetalStorm. I've only played GunBros. once and didn't really care for it too much. I'll give it another go.

MoreCowBell87
06-16-2011, 02:19 PM
I'll have to check out dead space that's one I haven't looked at. If you Check out W2V go to the account settings (dog tags) and scroll all the way down go change servers and start hour city on server 7. If I can get you in my alliance then you'll be supplied resources and well protected after your rookie protection is over. A couple things that seperate W2V and Haypi, transporting and dispatching resources and troops go and from Allied cities, world trade and alliance only trade, air and naval combat, there is a diamond system similar to the coins on haypi however they are way easier to come by without paying. By the end of rookie protection if you save them you can have around 400! Also, you design your city and your resources. So if you are a trader and do not depend on taxing your populous to make gold, then you can make less houses and more barracks and so on. There is also alliance war and to attack you must publicly declare war which is announced on the WC so no sneack attacks.

Trez
06-17-2011, 09:33 AM
Skeet, I downloaded MetalStorm and it's damn fun! I've only had 6-8 battles but have won the majority. I started with a weapons class jet, but want more agility. I'll probably go with that next, or try agility power ups to see if that helps.

Not sold on w2v. I'm not sure I want to take on another strategy game at the moment.

MoreCowBell87
06-17-2011, 09:59 AM
Skeet, I downloaded MetalStorm and it's damn fun! I've only had 6-8 battles but have won the majority. I started with a weapons class jet, but want more agility. I'll probably go with that next, or try agility power ups to see if that helps.

Not sold on w2v. I'm not sure I want to take on another strategy game at the moment.

Oh dude I'll dog fight you in metalstorm! We can build points of eachother.

Ya strategy games take a lot of work. W2V just does everything I always wanted it to do.

Trez
06-22-2011, 10:33 AM

Oh dude I'll dog fight you in metalstorm! We can build points of eachother.

Ya strategy games take a lot of work. W2V just does everything I always wanted it to do.
Yeah, we got to hook up on this. I like when you get a player of the same skill level, you can really rack up the XP and credits.

It could be that not many people are playing, but sometimes the "finding best match" matches me up with some seriously ranked up players. I have no chance at all.

Trez
06-22-2011, 10:34 AM
[yt:1uix5wum]tLSNuU1Im_g[/yt:1uix5wum]

Woah this looks pretty epic! Yet another Gameloft game that looks very promising.
I've heard good previews about 9mm as well.

MoreCowBell87
06-22-2011, 06:16 PM
[yt:hq8tp9nc]tLSNuU1Im_g[/yt:hq8tp9nc]

Woah this looks pretty epic! Yet another Gameloft game that looks very promising.

Dude... Dude...

GameLoft is really doing some awesome stuff with the IOS! That looks really cool. I cant wait for the next gen IPods to come out (When ever that will be). I can imagine they will put every handheld console to shame with ease.

As far as MetalStorm goes, I know what you mean. Some of these guys have the fastest plane in the game and I don't stand a chance. It gets frustrating when you cant even find them and your flying in a circle chasing the arrow and some how they are shooting you lol. Send me a game invite anytime, if I can ill jump on and play you.

Trez
06-23-2011, 10:50 AM
[yt:53lo5m8b]tLSNuU1Im_g[/yt:53lo5m8b]

Dude... Dude...

GameLoft is really doing some awesome stuff with the IOS!.
Released today. I'll keep my eye on it. Not really feeling the $6.99 price tag or the lack of Game Center. I may try it out if the price drops. Don't get me wrong Gameloft has some damn fine stuff, but their pricing techniques are shady sometimes.

MoreCowBell87
06-23-2011, 06:12 PM
[yt:3gex0gkt]tLSNuU1Im_g[/yt:3gex0gkt]

Dude... Dude...

GameLoft is really doing some awesome stuff with the IOS!.
Released today. I'll keep my eye on it. Not really feeling the $6.99 price tag or the lack of Game Center. I may try it out if the price drops. Don't get me wrong Gameloft has some damn fine stuff, but their pricing techniques are shady sometimes.

I won't be paying $6.99 for anything on the IOS. That's not to say that theres not games worth $6.99, I have just been spoiled by the cheap prices and I refuse to pay more :D.

Trez
06-23-2011, 07:30 PM
I paid $6.99 for both Dead Space and Infinity Blade. Those were both worth it in my opinion. I'm really thinking I'll get this or another Gameloft game soon if the price is right.

Major Stains
12-03-2011, 05:18 PM
Hey Skeet, I hope you don't mind that I edited the title to incorporate the iPad.
As I just snuck one through the business for games, erm, I mean working apps.

With out boring everyone to death, my favourites so far are...

Planetary- awesome way to display iTunes library.
The night sky- star gazing at another level.
Blood & Glory- gladiatorial blood fest (superb graphics)
Rainbow 6- need I say more? It's Tom Clancey. It's da bomb!!!

If anyone has MP games for these things, give us a shout. It would be interesting to try it.

Borlaxx
12-05-2011, 02:19 PM
Blood & Glory- gladiatorial blood fest (superb graphics)
I have been playing this on my Droid, and it is a lot of fun, but like all "free" Glu games, it becomes unplayable once you start getting to harder parts of the game unless you spend real money to buy better in-game weapons/armor or play lower level challenges hundreds of times to earn enough to buy them, which makes these "free" games fun for a couple days, and then either boring with repetition from grinding or no longer free when you have to spend an absurd amount of real money to buy better equipment.

From what I understand, this is a crappy-in-comparison rip-off of Infinity Blade.

Major Stains
12-05-2011, 04:06 PM
this is a crappy-in-comparison rip-off of Infinity Blade.

Just seen Infinity Blade 2 and Black Ops-zombies on the app store.

I agree Nate. They are good as long as they're free. The minute you need to spend out on them is a step too far.
Unless you see the full version come up on a special offer...

Major Stains
12-20-2011, 05:17 PM
Christmas has come early App fans...

All EA apps are £0.69 for a limited time only. Not sure about $ price.
(sorry, I'm new to these parts, just saw this http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=2717)
So, its probably the same price as back then.

I for one am getting Fifa 12, Tiger Woods 12, and that's just for starters. :party: :D
*edit. Add Need for Speed and Battlefield BC2 to that list all for under £3. Woohoo :D

Who said HD gaming had to cost the earth???

Some titles can be played through Game Center. Theres a handful of MPs over here (http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2170)

MoreCowBell87
01-30-2012, 08:55 AM
I fell off for a bit with the iOS and android market games but Hero Acadmy has brought me back. It's free right now on iOS. Get it and play me.

Major Stains
02-02-2012, 08:04 AM
I fell off for a bit with the iOS and android market games but Hero Acadmy has brought me back. It's free right now on iOS. Get it and play me.

Hey Skeet. I got Hero Academy but haven't tried it yet. I guess it's only vs. other people and no CPU?
Tried adding you on Game Centre, is your name correct?

I am Major Stains and hope to catch you soon.

I've been mainly playing Temple run, Metal Storm, and Real Racing. Tempted with Reckless Racing 2.

MoreCowBell87
02-02-2012, 09:01 AM

Hey Skeet. I got Hero Academy but haven't tried it yet. I guess it's only vs. other people and no CPU?
Tried adding you on Game Centre, is your name correct?

I am Major Stains and hope to catch you soon.

I've been mainly playing Temple run, Metal Storm, and Real Racing. Tempted with Reckless Racing 2.

Awesome! We have to link up through email cuz it doesn't use game center. What email did you register under?

Temple Run and Metal Storm are great free games as well!

Major Stains
02-02-2012, 09:51 AM
Didn't realise you had started a game too :))
This could be too much for my small gaming brain to deal with.

...BATTLE :devil:

Chalupito
02-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Battlefield 3 for FREE on Iphone today. It's more like a bad demo, but its something new in the FPS realm for Iphone.

Major Stains
02-13-2012, 02:38 PM
I love the look of these...

http://thenextweb.com/gadgets/2012/02/13/the-8-bitty-finally-a-sweet-nes-inspired-controller-for-iphone-and-ipad/

Nice retro vibe to them.

=T4NUKI=
03-02-2012, 12:05 AM
I'm hooked on this little game I've found at armorgames.com .... it's called kingdom rush !
It's a nice little tower-defense game
check it out
http://www.kingdomrush.com/

Major Stains
03-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Get buying App fans.
If you buy the 25th billion App you could win $10000 of Apple Store vouchers.
I reckon it's going to be in the next few hours. Go for it :D

http://www.apple.com/itunes/25-billion-app-countdown/

Major Stains
03-05-2012, 08:47 AM
Interesting read if you're bored...

Why mobile gaming counts
http://www.cnet.com.au/why-mobile-gamin ... 332915.htm (http://www.cnet.com.au/why-mobile-gaming-counts-339332915.htm)

Major Stains
07-15-2013, 03:51 PM
Free on the App Store this week...

Angry Birds - Star Wars (does exactly what it says on the tin)

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l531/Manuel_Ibarra/Angry-Birds-Star-Wars-Wallpaper-angry-birds-32422194-1920-1200_zps7e7b84d0.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/Manuel_Ibarra/media/Angry-Birds-Star-Wars-Wallpaper-angry-birds-32422194-1920-1200_zps7e7b84d0.jpg.html)

App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/gb/genre/ios/id36?mt=8)

TonkaToys
07-16-2013, 07:57 AM
I downloaded FIFA 13 for my son last night £0.99, had to delete half my apps to make space for it though. We've already got it on PS3 and on 3DS!

I'd like that Star Wars Angry Birds too...

Have you played Galaxy On Fire 2 (free)? I just finished that, and it was pretty good if you like Space Combat type games... think Elite with HD graphics.

RATA MUERTA
07-24-2013, 09:32 AM
Did anyone get infinity blade 2? It was free last week! Also there was badlands and sword and sworcery a pretty awesome little game, it is different...
Also my son informed me that there will be a Star Wars angry birds 2 out in Sept! It was so cute to see him excited about his first game release!

Major Stains
07-24-2013, 01:52 PM
Did anyone get infinity blade 2? It was free last week! Also there was badlands and sword and sworcery a pretty awesome little game, it is different...
Also my son informed me that there will be a Star Wars angry birds 2 out in Sept! It was so cute to see him excited about his first game release!

Great to see you Rata. Congrats on the new arrival too, wonderful news.

I got IB2 a while back when it was on offer. And as much as I loved the scenery and graphics on the iPad, I felt the gameplay was a little monotonous after a while so I haven't picked it up in a while.
I got Sword & Sworcery, and will probably save it for a rainy day.

And the boys love anything Angry Birds, so they will too be stoked to see Star Wars 2.

TonkaToys
07-25-2013, 11:26 AM
Hey Rata! Good to see you!

We got IB2, Badlands and S&S. I don't think we (my kids and I) have really started playing them yet. Hook up with us on the Game Centre and maybe we can get a TeamMP leader board going.

RATA MUERTA
07-26-2013, 08:31 AM
Sure what is your name? Edit: err I already have you on there, I havent looked at that list in a long time! S&s is pretty cool, short but fun, mostly you walk around finding things but the dialogue is hilarious! The game is also affected by the cycles of the moon (you can circumvent this if you want to though). I have to check out badlands still and delete things so I have room for ib2 lol.

MissMandaMae
08-31-2013, 03:30 PM
Anyone have any recommendations for games (preferably free ones) that would be good for my daughter? She's 4. She has been playing the same few games (some educational ones and some "beauty shop" kinds) for a few months and is getting sick of them.

TonkaToys
09-02-2013, 07:13 AM
Is your preference that she stays on the educational type games?

MissMandaMae
09-03-2013, 10:28 PM
Is your preference that she stays on the educational type games?

No, not necessarily. A little variety never hurt anyone!

TonkaToys
09-04-2013, 07:44 AM
I'll check out what my kids and my kids friends are playing and let you know.

Danbo
09-04-2013, 09:06 AM
My daughter will be 5 in October, mostly we have her play talking tom, fly swatter or fruit ninja :)

MissMandaMae
09-06-2013, 10:21 AM
I will have to check out Talking Tom and Fly Swatter. She's already a huge fruit ninja fan, but we make her play it on the Kinect so she gets up off her butt once in a while ;)

Major Stains
09-07-2013, 04:36 PM
Our boys get hooked so easily on iOS games that we have even had to delete some as they became so obsessed!
Sounds harsh I know, but some times they can have too much of a good thing.

Latest favourites have been...

Jetpack Joyride (http://halfbrick.com/our-games/jetpack-joyride/)

Despicable Me - Minion Rush (http://www.dmthegame.com/)

I have tried to hold off the child crack that is known as Minecraft too.

And one for the grown ups, has any CoD junkie tried the new Call of Duty : Strike Team (http://kotaku.com/watch-the-first-12-minutes-of-call-of-duty-strike-team-1256724849) yet?

TonkaToys
09-08-2013, 04:43 PM
Minecraft is the number one game for the kids at the moment; these are the other ones they like: Skylanders (we have the PS game too), firecraft, subway surf and water.

Our friends with girls (four of them!) have despicable me, bakery story, cut the rope, and froggy jump.

@stains: I was looking at Trigger Happy today, and will check out the COD one. Trouble is the kids are on the iPad more than me and I don't want the kids to play these types of games yet.

Major Stains
09-08-2013, 04:56 PM
@stains: I was looking at Trigger Happy today, and will check out the COD one. Trouble is the kids are on the iPad more than me and I don't want the kids to play these types of games yet.

I know what you mean.
I throw all the unsuitable games into a separate widget and stash it on the back page.
Then have their games on their own page so they hopefully don't stray too far.

I'm not spending £5 on a iOS CoD title unless Apple TV supports a decent controller in the next update.
It's getting mixed reviews too.

Major Stains
09-18-2013, 02:39 PM
So I just noticed that Six Guns (by Gameloft) - a RDR style Western shooter, has an update which allows a multi-player TDM mode. Not tried it yet, but let us know if anyone does try it.