PDA

View Full Version : Little Big Planet 2

Psalm
12-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Anyone else plan on getting this?
I was bummed that it wasn't coming out by Christmas. But, I got the kids a move instead.
They will be able to use it with this game when it comes out.
What is the release date at this point?

RC-1136
01-04-2011, 11:25 AM
I think the release date is 1/18. I wasn't going to get, but after playing LBP with both my kids this weekend I am reconsidering. We have 3 controller and it was a blast running through the levels with them.. I heard you can make your own minigames and racing games in LBP2. That is awesome.

Psalm
01-17-2011, 12:26 PM
Anyone getting this tomorrow?....I may get it later this week.

RC-1136
01-17-2011, 01:54 PM
My son's B-day is in March, so we were going to wait until then, but I have been having so much fun playing the 1st one with him and my 3 y/o son, I don't want to wait now. I have to talk to the boss to see if it is OK to get it.

Beano
01-18-2011, 03:06 AM
I'm getting it. Fun game to play with the lil one.

RC-1136
01-18-2011, 08:31 AM
Got the OK to get LBP2 today. I think this is going to be an awesome game. Can't wait to play with the family.

RC-1136
01-19-2011, 08:07 AM
I love this game. Played for an hour with my kids and had the best time. It is so well done. The graphics and everything rock. One thing that I like is that you can check your progress on achievements and trophies. It is so cool. I highly reccomend for kids of all ages.

Psalm
02-05-2011, 08:08 PM
We finally picked this up today......it is a great game...so much stuff,
It was very cool that you could import allyour stuff from LBP to this.
My daughter gave up on using the Move with it...lol

RC-1136
02-07-2011, 10:09 AM
I love this game. There are so many creative Community Levels that this game has endless value.

xMisFitToyx
04-26-2011, 07:38 AM
I just discovered a FREEBIE that came with Little Big Planet 2....

The disk contains Extras......and you can install a a LBP2 game called Prehistoric Moves.....it is fun...

the only thing is, you have to have the "MOVE" controller....and you have to play Co-Op with someone....(since we are MP's I assume everyone has a child that can help them)

One person uses the "MOVE" controller to manipulate obstacles in the environment and the other person controls Sack Boy

Me and Nolan played last night and he is excited about us playing thru the entire game together..... :-bd

An Added bonus is.....you can Earn Trophies on this Game....

RC-1136
04-26-2011, 07:42 AM
LB2 is the best. it is so well done and the community levels are great. My kids were upset yesterday because the PSN was down and they couldn't play online.

xMisFitToyx
04-26-2011, 07:46 AM
LB2 is the best. it is so well done and the community levels are great. My kids were upset yesterday because the PSN was down and they couldn't play online.

Check out the Prehistoric Moves Bonus Game that came with LBP2.......

BTW.....I have become addicted to your DAMN Wendy's Fries...... :D

Borlaxx
04-26-2011, 07:47 AM
Does anyone know if this has come down in price? I rented it and my son loved it, but don't have $60 to spend right now.

xMisFitToyx
04-26-2011, 07:52 AM
Does anyone know if this has come down in price? I rented it and my son loved it, but don't have $60 to spend right now.

it was still $60.00 when I bought it a few weeks ago..........

Although MNR was only $25.00 at Best Buy..........they had a hard time finding it because they had moved it to their special buys section....

RC-1136
04-26-2011, 10:08 AM

Check out the Prehistoric Moves Bonus Game that came with LBP2.......

BTW.....I have become addicted to your DAMN Wendy's Fries...... :D

We don't have the move, so I'm not sure it will work for us. Keep eating those fires. My bonus depends on it. lol.

DamianThorn
05-02-2011, 06:34 PM

Hey Borlax,I just picked up the first one for $30,it's the game of the year edition and has $30 worth of dlc on the disc. I'm not sure how it compares with the 2nd as I haven't played it yet,but I absolutely love the first one.
I'm sure it would hold the youngin over till maybe a price drop on the second one.

RC-1136
05-04-2011, 08:05 AM
The 2nd one has a lot of cool fnew eatures and carriers over all of your info and creations from the first. The GOTY edition is a steal with everything that is on it. Well worth. That is a solid plan to wait for the price drop. There is enough content to keep you busy on the first disk. Once the PSN goes back up you'll have an unlimited amount of content because the community levels are great.

Psalm
05-04-2011, 08:08 AM
My Daughter has been playing this and SplitSecond since the PSN has been down.