PDA

View Full Version : Saving Major Stains

supercj1971
12-17-2010, 06:19 PM
After tonights games and previous experiences I am wondering what Peoples experiences of reviving downed team mates are, I personally find that nine times out of ten i die whilst saving team mates ( stains will vouch for this lol) maybe we should refine our tactics, look forward to your thoughts CJ
ps well done to red dog for the medic reward!

Law
12-17-2010, 06:40 PM
After tonights games and previous experiences I am wondering what Peoples experiences of reviving downed team mates are, I personally find that nine times out of ten i die whilst saving team mates ( stains will vouch for this lol) maybe we should refine our tactics, look forward to your thoughts CJ
ps well done to red dog for the medic reward!

I use it...I like it a lot...as far as saving someone, you gotta be fast and make sure the area is clear...just like in real life!lol

Major Stains
12-17-2010, 06:49 PM
I take it this isn't a thread on cleaning tips!!!
I don't know whether to feel humbled or humiliated CJ ;)

My revised tactic is that I won't die if you won't :))

Its a valid point, from my experience when you run with s.c. pro theres a high chance you wing an enemy or get saved with a good chance to earn a kill streak.
From the heros perspective, I say proceed with caution, a quick scout for enemies and save if clear. Your Ally will :x you for it.

Red Dog 13
12-18-2010, 08:25 AM
Thanks for the tribute 'CJ' but my biggest thank you must go to 'The Major', without whom I would not be the medic I am today!!!!

I have also worked out why I keep dying when repeatedly going to the aid of the aformentioned 'Major', what i thought was a big red cross painted on my back turns out to be a **** great target!!!! b-(

What I found made a difference last night was running tighter as a team, I stuck closer to 'the Major' so then when he ran into someone, invariably he got the outright kill, but sometimes went down, because we were closer I could revive straight away, which didn't give the enemy time to get to us to make the double kill, this worked later with the 'CJ's', we were on Nuketown, DOM I think, we were taking a real beating, as we were having serious signal and lag probs and had to really attack, I was planting Clays or launching RCXD's and the 'CJ's" covered me, when I got taken out 'Mrs CJ' came to my rescue, by the way she runs with a seriously good lip balm, "good for 30 minutes" she told me! ;)

Anyways I think to really make the SC pro work well, it needs the team to stick together well, which if you are running comms could work then you can cover each others backs, oh yeah and we did manage to turn that game around for a well hard win!!! :cheers:

Law
12-18-2010, 09:41 AM
You are the the bait!
Proceed with caution when you see me down. I will attempt to point in the direction of the enemy, extended mags on my Makarov.

You need to make sure the area is clear while you are running for the dark red dot on your mini map! I really don't expect anyone to go across the map to save me, but it's been done...just in time, with a kill streak ready to deploy!

bucksie
01-12-2011, 07:54 AM
You are the the bait!
Proceed with caution when you see me down. I will attempt to point in the direction of the enemy, extended mags on my Makarov.

You need to make sure the area is clear while you are running for the dark red dot on your mini map! I really don't expect anyone to go across the map to save me, but it's been done...just in time, with a kill streak ready to deploy!
Doesnt really work for me in HC, you point in the direction of the enemy and as i go to revive, you shot me rather than the ememy LOL =)) =)) =))

Red Dog 13
01-14-2011, 10:44 AM
@'Law' hahaha :)) :)) I don't blame you, I shot him too once I realised who it was ;) aw! not really 'Bucksie' to be absolutely correct I was actually aiming at an enemy and you stepped in front of me as I pulled the trigger =)) =)) =))

bucksie
01-14-2011, 12:29 PM
@'Law' hahaha :)) :)) I don't blame you, I shot him too once I realised who it was ;) aw! not really 'Bucksie' to be absolutely correct I was actually aiming at an enemy and you stepped in front of me as I pulled the trigger =)) =)) =))
=)) HEHE