PDA

View Full Version : Showing face

Gun22ner
12-18-2010, 01:49 AM
Just wanted to say it's been alot of fun playing with u guys. Had to resort to Black ops tonight and was pissed imagining how much it would be playing a real game instead. Thanks to mrblitzer I've found a kick ass clan with awesome players.
:::on a side note- I was also informed I have to knife someone on my friendslist to get an isignia. So I would to apologize in advance if it's you, but u will be revived! Haha. Team MP
Advice::::always remember you are in a game and all items in it should be used to your advantage.That's why interactive landscapes are amazing and bring a whole new stragetegy to the game. I.e:: taking down trees and buildings with C4 so u can see.

CELockwood
12-18-2010, 03:02 AM
:::on a side note- I was also informed I have to knife someone on my friendslist to get an isignia. So I would to apologize in advance if it's you, but u will be revived! Haha. Team MP

I don't think I'd worry about offending anyone. We were playing some private matches tonight and the tags were flying. There had to be at least a dozen mp tags changing hands every round. You need five to get your et tu brute, get to work! ;)

VisualOddity
12-21-2010, 03:06 PM

I don't think I'd worry about offending anyone. We were playing some private matches tonight and the tags were flying. There had to be at least a dozen mp tags changing hands every round. You need five to get your et tu brute, get to work! ;)

That was so much fun. I <3 playing opposite some MP's. It's fun being on the same side, but when it's flipped its a hell of a challenge. Nothing like having Daylite and Toxic grab your tags and then taunt you in the party. Good, good times... :D

Toxic Avenger72
12-21-2010, 03:13 PM

Like Lockwood said, don't worry about offending anyone here. In fact, some of our clan mates cough-Retro-cough cough-Teach-cough go on tag hunting expeditions looking for Team MP tags. Look at my sig, the top 3 of the 5 victims listed are fellow Team MP members.

Also, I don't think that tags collected during private matches count towards the et tu brute achievement.

@VisOdd: all in good fun, all in good fun.

TrojanTeacher
12-21-2010, 05:50 PM
Me? Tag hunter? Nooooooooo. Never. :devil:

Retro
12-21-2010, 07:03 PM
I'm a little hurt, I don't hunt MP's. ^#(^

:smug: :-" :bringiton:

Toxic Avenger72
12-21-2010, 10:46 PM
I'm a little hurt, I don't hunt MP's. ^#(^

:smug: :-" :bringiton:

Hmmm.... The six tags you've taken from my dead hands say otherwise. [-( ;) JK. All in good fun.

TrojanTeacher
12-22-2010, 12:00 AM
You've given Retro 6! Why are you so greedy with me???!!!

Toxic Avenger72
12-22-2010, 06:39 AM

LOL! Did I mention they were TAKEN? I think he has 4 silvers and 2 golds. I guard my golds.

Sampsta
12-22-2010, 06:59 AM
I gotta get to work on this medal......

johnboy
12-22-2010, 08:59 AM
Just wanted to say it's been alot of fun playing with u guys. Had to resort to Black ops tonight and was pissed imagining how much it would be playing a real game instead. Thanks to mrblitzer I've found a kick ass clan with awesome players.
Advice::::always remember you are in a game and all items in it should be used to your advantage.That's why interactive landscapes are amazing and bring a whole new stragetegy to the game. I.e:: taking down trees and buildings with C4 so u can see.

I see you have been gaming with some of the other guys. Next time you log in here please introduce yourself in the clan info thread.

Retro
12-22-2010, 09:27 AM

LOL! Did I mention they were TAKEN? I think he has 4 silvers and 2 golds. I guard my golds.
Ha! Wishful thinking, try 4 Golds and 2 Silvers!

Toxic Avenger72
12-22-2010, 12:14 PM

Ha! Wishful thinking, try 4 Golds and 2 Silvers!

:cuss: :cuss: :(( =;