PDA

View Full Version : So... My cat ate my mic...

VisualOddity
12-21-2010, 02:43 PM
Yup. He went right through the cord and severed it so perfectly it looked like someone cut it. Then, by the next more, the cord had been chopped into 4 sections. :ugh: Damn BC2 hater! lol
I can hear you guys via the TV (although it's quiet), but have no way to respond... :(

DayliteMag
12-21-2010, 04:20 PM
Yup. He went right through the cord and severed it so perfectly it looked like someone cut it. Then, by the next more, the cord had been chopped into 4 sections. :ugh: Damn BC2 hater! lol
I can hear you guys via the TV (although it's quiet), but have no way to respond... :(

You're sure its the cat, right? That sounds like something my wife would pull and "blame" on the cat!......if we had a cat, and there's no way I would buy a story from her claiming our dog had chewed through the cord. [1] He's too stupid to do something like that; and [2] he's scared shitless of me and wouldn't dream of touching anything with my scent on it....yeah, that's right, my "scent" is on the xbox and it's accessories...deal with it!

xMisFitToyx
12-21-2010, 04:24 PM

Yet another reason not to like cats.......... :))

roadrnr
12-21-2010, 04:30 PM
*snicker* you have a cat. :))

I keep forgetting to bring the other one I have to my office for you. Remind me tonight and I will set it aside to bring up here and you can have it.

Toxic Avenger72
12-21-2010, 04:35 PM
That would be ODC (one dead cat).

VisualOddity
12-21-2010, 04:41 PM

You're sure its the cat, right? That sounds like something my wife would pull and "blame" on the cat!......if we had a cat, and there's no way I would buy a story from her claiming our dog had chewed through the cord. [1] He's too stupid to do something like that; and [2] he's scared **** of me and wouldn't dream of touching anything with my scent on it....yeah, that's right, my "scent" is on the xbox and it's accessories...deal with it!
hahaha! Naaa, wife and kids are not at home right now (that night), and the dogs were locked up. Also, to seal the suspicion, I was playing the naxt day and had the controller plugged in to charge. I felt it moving and looked down to find him chewing on the cord. Yea, he's an a**hole. When I say "My cat", it's for simplicity. It's actually my 8yo son's cat, so I can't skin it for f***ing w/ my xbox... :o

VisualOddity
12-21-2010, 04:42 PM

Yet another reason not to like cats.......... :))

lol

That would be ODC (one dead cat).

lol

*snicker* you have a cat. :))

I keep forgetting to bring the other one I have to my office for you. Remind me tonight and I will set it aside to bring up here and you can have it.

Thx homie!

Borlaxx
12-21-2010, 05:10 PM
@Daylite: I know of only one way a dog leaves their scent to mark their territory, so now I have to assume you pee on your xbox.

Raider
12-21-2010, 05:13 PM
I like cats for the simple fact that they give my dogs something to do when they hop into our back yard. That there is some fun entertainment.

DayliteMag
12-21-2010, 05:56 PM
@Daylite: I know of only one way a dog leaves their scent to mark their territory, so now I have to assume you pee on your xbox.

Is that wrong? Should I NOT be doing that? I checked the manual and there is absolutely nothing in there that says, you shouldn't pee on your xbox.

Retro
12-21-2010, 06:59 PM

Is that wrong? Should I NOT be doing that? I checked the manual and there is absolutely nothing in there that says, you shouldn't pee on your xbox.
Oh good you only pee on it, I was worried you had started rubbing your ass on your possessions to leave a "scent".

CELockwood
12-21-2010, 08:13 PM

Gotta say, I had a lot of fun with this the other night. Was playing with a bunch of MP's and get a message from visodd (who was in the party), "cat ate my mic". I was laughing my ass off. I couldn't resist telling everyone new that came into the party. Yeah, we're all here, but don't expect Visodd to talk, his cat ate his mic.

Nice that I had something to do, as I'm pretty sure I wan't killing bad guys.

Sampsta
12-21-2010, 10:07 PM
Im in the same boat except for the cat. my kids steped on and broke my mic. im waiting to see if there is a new one in the new 360 we bought if not im getting an x 11

SlapLaB
12-22-2010, 04:05 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-pictures-cat-ate-your-christmas-lights.jpg

VisualOddity
12-22-2010, 10:11 AM
hahahahaha

krisk6
12-22-2010, 12:51 PM
That sux....