PDA

View Full Version : Lockwood: "Oops, that was visodd again..."

VisualOddity
12-22-2010, 10:18 AM
:)) :)) :))

That private round was hilarious! So much fun. We should have a real private match tonight, and maybe play Conquest for a change of pace... :D

ustolemygmrtag
12-22-2010, 10:33 AM
:)) :)) :))

That private round was hilarious! So much fun. We should have a real private match tonight, and maybe play Conquest for a change of pace... :D

That was a blast! But, why couldn't you have picked on someone else. :(( :(( You, Retro, Lockwood and MedicalWaste are on my tag list now. :devil: :devil: Just be prepared to hand them over. =p~

I had allot of fun with the private match. Except for the Kicks to the dashboard. And the last time it happened, my Xbox loxked up, so I took that as a sign to goto sleep. (-|

bigdaddyj2468
12-22-2010, 10:38 AM
yeah it was supposed to be a walk around and look, but turned into a tag fest :)) :))

roadrnr
12-22-2010, 10:48 AM
For the record...I think Visodd started that whole thing! :-" :))

But, ya, it was a lot of fun!

VisualOddity
12-22-2010, 10:49 AM
You can't throw 9'ish MP's on a map alone, 3 vs. 6, then expect them to walk around all friendly. At someone point, someone will snap. I think I lost my mind fist and buried a combat knife into Lockwood. He responded by killing me, over and over.... and over again. Then it was one for everyone else. I think all got a bunch of tags last night lol... I got like5-6 in the regular games, was awesome... :o

CELockwood
12-22-2010, 11:04 AM
Loads of fun. I don't remember visodd starting it. :blush: I admit it, we were out in open and I took gamertag's tags when he wasn't ready. Completely unprovoked. Hi my name's Lockwood, and I'm a tag'oholic.

It went down hill from there, as then no body wanted Retro behind them. Wonder why?

Good time, unsurprisingly I'm sure I lost as many as I took.

On a side note, I did get a better feel for that map.

VisualOddity
12-22-2010, 11:08 AM
I got Matt (roadrnr) twice while he was going after someone else. The laughter ensued... lol

roadrnr
12-22-2010, 11:22 AM
Loads of fun. I don't remember visodd starting it. :blush: I admit it, we were out in open and I took gamertag's tags when he wasn't ready. Completely unprovoked. Hi my name's Lockwood, and I'm a tag'oholic.

It went down hill from there, as then no body wanted Retro behind them. Wonder why?

Good time, unsurprisingly I'm sure I lost as many as I took.

On a side note, I did get a better feel for that map.

I saw him come back for retaliation, that's when he got me with the grenade by umm "accident" So I took his tags :))

Thankfully vis, we were 2 for 2 on tags last night. I shot you a few times too just for salt in the wound :devil:

I agree Lockwood...I did get a good feel for that map too. Once we got into some regular games, I did better than before.

BC2 Vietnam ROCKS!

sniperella
12-22-2010, 11:38 AM
I enjoyed watching the action from various perches, found me some good sniping points anyway. Retro came for my tags once, but got several rounds of bullets in the face. After that I began hunting out good hidey holes for myself in order to keep my tags. Wish I would have come in as sniper and practiced getting off some shots at you guys! I wonder if you get negative headshot points for shooting your teammates perfectly in the skull....

Good times, sorry I left out, but I just got tired and needed to go to sleep. I am fully rested now, and hope to see you all on tonight. Maybe we can get enough MP's on tonight to do a real private match in which we actually play the game vs. just slaughtering each other out of boredom. I am with Visodd I think we should try out the conquest maps next.
;)

Toxic Avenger72
12-22-2010, 12:11 PM
Sounds like I missed alot of fun. I should be on this afternoon and possibly tonight.

Yeah, I wonder why. :-? :-?

CELockwood
12-22-2010, 12:32 PM
I enjoyed watching the action from various perches, found me some good sniping points anyway. Retro came for my tags once, but got several rounds of bullets in the face. After that I began hunting out good hidey holes for myself in order to keep my tags. Wish I would have come in as sniper and practiced getting off some shots at you guys! I wonder if you get negative headshot points for shooting your teammates perfectly in the skull....

Good times, sorry I left out, but I just got tired and needed to go to sleep. I am fully rested now, and hope to see you all on tonight. Maybe we can get enough MP's on tonight to do a real private match in which we actually play the game vs. just slaughtering each other out of boredom. I am with Visodd I think we should try out the conquest maps next.
;)

Yeah, those are lot's of fun. Even a 4v4 squad rush is a blast. See you all tonight.

Retro
12-22-2010, 01:12 PM
Yeah, those are lot's of fun. Even a 4v4 squad rush is a blast. See you all tonight.
Oh man I didn't even think about squad rush for Nam!! I wouldn't mind getting a private Conquest or Death Match going.

And I would just like to remind everyone I was staying out of the whole tag hunt. Gamertag then walked up to me and took a swing, too bad for him I jumped back and then knifed him, it was on from that point!

Sniperella you cheated, it was a knife fight not a gun fight!!!!

One of my favourite moments was having Lockwood and Runner coming up the hill towards me and trying to surround me. I knew one would get me so I took out Lockwood, always go for gold. Then of course there was Lockwood coming after me and I kept circling and moving him into position for Medicalwaste to snag his tags.

roadrnr
12-22-2010, 01:29 PM
I was about to get you too! Damn Medicalwaste with his sneaky knife to get me before I got you!

ustolemygmrtag
12-22-2010, 02:01 PM
I was about to get you too! Damn Medicalwaste with his sneaky knife to get me before I got you!
Yeah, I inadvertently took a swipe at Retro, thinking it was Lockwood. #-o So, now I have to get 3 sets of tag back from Retro, Lockwook, Viod, and MedicalWaste. :devil: It will happen, Oh yes, it will. >:( >:D :spank:

CELockwood
12-22-2010, 03:57 PM
Oh man I didn't even think about squad rush for Nam!! I wouldn't mind getting a private Conquest or Death Match going.

And I would just like to remind everyone I was staying out of the whole tag hunt. Gamertag then walked up to me and took a swing, too bad for him I jumped back and then knifed him, it was on from that point!

Sniperella you cheated, it was a knife fight not a gun fight!!!!

One of my favourite moments was having Lockwood and Runner coming up the hill towards me and trying to surround me. I knew one would get me so I took out Lockwood, always go for gold. Then of course there was Lockwood coming after me and I kept circling and moving him into position for Medicalwaste to snag his tags.

Don't act like you helped medwaste get anything. You were protecting your own ass, plain and simple. :^o

Retro
12-22-2010, 05:27 PM
Don't act like you helped medwaste get anything. You were protecting your own ass, plain and simple. :^o

It's ok to admitt it, you got owned!!! :devil:

TheFreak75
12-22-2010, 05:36 PM
:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: AND I MISSED ALL THIS FUNNN!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Retro
12-22-2010, 05:38 PM
:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: AND I MISSED ALL THIS FUNNN!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:
I was so sad that you weren't there, I could use 5 more of your tags...

CELockwood
12-22-2010, 05:38 PM

Lockwood tags held by Retro =5
Retro tags held by Lockwood =5

:-?

Now, if I remember correctly, you've taken mine before last night.

I may need Teach do to some advanced math on this one. Or I could just say, wat u talkin' about willis, er Retro?

:devil:

Retro
12-22-2010, 05:42 PM

Lockwood tags held by Retro =5
Retro tags held by Lockwood =5

Now, if I remember correctly, you've taken mine before last night.

I may need Teach do to some advanced math on this one. Or I could just say, wat u talkin' about willis, er Retro?

:devil:
Not only was I taking your tags, I was setting you up to lose your tags! B-) Plus mine are only worth half the points, yours are gold, much more valuable.

:D

CELockwood
12-22-2010, 05:51 PM
Not only was I taking your tags, I was setting you up to lose your tags! B-) Plus mine are only worth half the points, yours are gold, much more valuable.

Nope, neither point works. We don't believe the first one, and the second one's not accurate. You don't value something by the color, it's the scarcity. Supply and demand.

The supply of my tags has been quite substantial, dropping the value tremendously.

;)

Retro
12-22-2010, 06:06 PM

Nope, neither point works. We don't believe the first one, and the second one's not accurate. You don't value something by the color, it's the scarcity. Supply and demand.

The supply of my tags has been quite substantial, dropping the value tremendously.

;)
Just because you an your team were unable to co-ordinate an ambush for tags without one or both getting knifed!! The problem was you guys just kept coming after me, leaving your back unprotected, all I had to do was run backwards a few times and watch Waste run up from behind and snag some tags. :p And well I give out my tags like candy canes at Christmas so the value is really nothing.

CELockwood
12-22-2010, 06:11 PM

;)
Just because you an your team were unable to co-ordinate an ambush for tags without one or both getting knifed!! The problem was you guys just kept coming after me, leaving your back unprotected, all I had to do was run backwards a few times and watch Waste run up from behind and snag some tags. :p And well I give out my tags like candy canes at Christmas so the value is really nothing.[/quote

My tags are definitely worth nothing. Yours, I'm not so sure. I'm pretty sure I know a certain carl spamming fellow from Connecticut that would pay dearly for them. ;)

Retro
12-22-2010, 07:21 PM
Ok true, Freak wants them.

medicalwaste75
12-22-2010, 09:07 PM
It was really fun last night. I kept looking for Lockwood and Retro (when I was on the other team), but I kept getting somebody else's. Lockwood took too many of my tags... but mine are not gold, but your tags are..... HAHAHAHA

I kept laughing by myself throughout the whole thing.. it was funny.

Lockwood, I finally had one of your tags legit, in a real round. THAT felt good, I understand now why you guys are soooooooooooo obsessed with tags.

CELockwood
12-22-2010, 09:20 PM
It was really fun last night. I kept looking for Lockwood and Retro (when I was on the other team), but I kept getting somebody else's. Lockwood took too many of my tags... but mine are not gold, but your tags are..... HAHAHAHA

I kept laughing by myself throughout the whole thing.. it was funny.

Lockwood, I finally had one of your tags legit, in a real round. THAT felt good, I understand now why you guys are soooooooooooo obsessed with tags.

Felt good for you. For me, not so much. ;)

They should take sets away when you lose your tags so that you can go recover your lost tags. That would make things interesting, though I think I'd lose about 700 sets. :((

sniperella
12-29-2010, 02:00 PM
Damn you, Visodd!!!! :(( :(( ;)

sniperella
12-29-2010, 11:48 PM
So, Visodd, look at your tag count, I want to know all the totals on your fellow MP's starting with me! Gotta be like 10 or 20 now, right? X( ;)

Red Dog 13
12-30-2010, 11:51 AM
Big thanks to 'Daylitemag' for a private tuition session earlier today :drink: now I know how to get more ammo when I need it, quite useful from time to time :) and I can get the damn chopper to go forward, at least for a short distance :-o thanks Buddy!!!!

DayliteMag
12-30-2010, 12:41 PM
Big thanks to 'Daylitemag' for a private tuition session earlier today :drink: now I know how to get more ammo when I need it, quite useful from time to time :) and I can get the damn chopper to go forward, at least for a short distance :-o thanks Buddy!!!!

Hey RD, it was a pleasure. It's always great when we get someone new joining our little band of misfits! As I said, don't ever hesitate to join in on any of us when you see us playing BC2. Everyone is very welcoming and the best way to learn is by doing....not to mention its a lot of fun.