PDA

View Full Version : Compass

sam007
12-23-2010, 04:09 PM
Good use for the compass, use it to call out where the other side is coming from besides, "left", cause your left may not be my left, but west for you, will be west for all.

Just a suggestion to make communication standard.

Beano
12-23-2010, 06:15 PM
There is a directional compass? Oh man I've wanted that in game forever. Yeah it sure beats saying they are left right etc.

Retro
12-23-2010, 06:21 PM
It's only in normal mode though, I wish there was at least a compass in HC. I don't want a stinking map, but a compass would be great.

ustolemygmrtag
12-23-2010, 09:09 PM
In Hc there is no Compass or Map. This is the way i call out most of the time.

North = Facing Opponents Spawn.
South = Facing Your spawn.
the other fall inline with the ones posted.

It works OK, but we need a better call out system that is used universally in Team MP.

sam007
12-24-2010, 12:48 AM
In Hc there is no Compass or Map. This is the way i call out most of the time.

North = Facing Opponents Spawn.
South = Facing Your spawn.
the other fall inline with the ones posted.

It works OK, but we need a better call out system that is used universally in Team MP.

no map = no play from me, hahaha

sam007
12-24-2010, 12:51 AM
There is a directional compass? Oh man I've wanted that in game forever. Yeah it sure beats saying they are left right etc.

yeah man, but it takes some getting used to, there are some maps where you defend within a perimeter with about 3 ways in so its very useful for that layout.

Calling out the helo, armour, etc.

Man, it sucks you can't get on until january! At first, you have no clue whats going besides getting shot up from all sides.

Sampsta
12-26-2010, 06:45 PM
I think the compass was a bit hard to get used to. After a bit it was easy enough to follow