PDA

View Full Version : Fallen Earth

MoreCowBell87
12-25-2010, 08:59 PM
So I was listening to the Final Score podcast last week and someone mentioned a Zombie/Apocalypse MMO called Fallen Earth. I tried it out (30 free trial) and so far it seem to have a similar feel to wow as far as the UI and social aspect and a Fallout feel as far as story and game play. I started my free trial today and it would be cool if some other would liek to jump on (at least for the free trial) and play some zombie MMO with me :). My toon's name is Deadsun, if anyone is interested please let me know. The trailer I posted really doesn't do the game justice.

Game Trailer
[yt:ojhsjlub]_q7TEpg38-Q[/yt:ojhsjlub]

Web Site
http://www.fallenearth.com/landing_age_gate

CELockwood
12-26-2010, 06:55 PM
I'm downloading this now, gonna give it a shot. I'll post my character name when I get it.

Edit: I'm in as VanillaHam. Don't ask. Client is updating now.

MoreCowBell87
12-27-2010, 09:55 AM
Haha ya I forgot to mention there is like 2 hours of updates!

CELockwood
12-27-2010, 09:58 AM
Yeah, I'm still doing this. The update client seems to freeze if I'm not looking at it. I left it on one of my laptops last night and it froze, trying to get it finished now. I'm also downloading on of the desktops.

Game looks really cool, if I can ever get to play. :((

MoreCowBell87
12-27-2010, 11:13 AM
when you get done with the first part (Escaping the Dam) you get to choose a city, I went with the Clinton F.A.R.M. I think at that point we could quest together and what not.

CELockwood
12-29-2010, 04:49 PM
Finished this a couple of days ago and spent a little time questing. I couldn't figure quite figure out how to add you as a friend. Do you have to be online?

MoreCowBell87
12-29-2010, 06:40 PM
I think so I think we have to be online at the same time. Now that I got into some of the combat I am questioning how much I like it... Maybe it is because I am playing on laptop with a touch mouse. I will try it a little more but if I don't start to feel different it is going to ruin the whole game for me.

CELockwood
12-29-2010, 08:06 PM
I think so I think we have to be online at the same time. Now that I got into some of the combat I am questioning how much I like it... Maybe it is because I am playing on laptop with a touch mouse. I will try it a little more but if I don't start to feel different it is going to ruin the whole game for me.

I didn't like playing on the laptop either. It's better with a mouse. It's a good story idea, but I'm thinking this won't be something I pay for either.

MoreCowBell87
12-30-2010, 05:00 PM

I didn't like playing on the laptop either. It's better with a mouse. It's a good story idea, but I'm thinking this won't be something I pay for either.

I wont be paying for it, but it is free for 30 days so what the hell might as well play.