PDA

View Full Version : GT5 Lounge “Private Races”

theczech99
12-30-2010, 09:54 AM
I read in a review that it was a pain to join friends online for any type of race. I discovered yesterday that this is not true and joining friends is very easy. When in the community menu all your friends with GT5 will be displayed. All you have to do is scroll through to see if any friends are online in a joinable race. You can join their lounge or you can create your own lounge so friends can join you. If you are the host of the lounge you can make changes to the settings at any time between races.

Krisk6 and I joined up for a few races last night and had some good times while online. Even when racing with friends privately you still earn XP and $$$. Anytime you see me playing in a lounge feel free to join in on the fun.

krisk6
12-30-2010, 12:11 PM
Good Times, Good times.... Also I am not really sure how it is with the money and the exp... because I would beat czech and he would some times get more money then me.... and at times he would bet me and some times get less money... so not really sure how it is it works but you do get the exp points and some cash....

Tembis
12-30-2010, 12:36 PM
Would love to hook up with you guys for some races!!! Really digging the game myself.

theczech99
12-30-2010, 02:01 PM
I only have one condition when joining my lounge. You must send me your fastest car as a gift before entering. =)) ;)

krisk6
12-30-2010, 03:04 PM
well i sent you my fastest car :-" the vitz O:-)

krisk6
12-30-2010, 03:06 PM
Would love to hook up with you guys for some races!!! Really digging the game myself.
Me, and Heff, and czech will all hopfully be on at the same time at one point tonight.

theczech99
01-04-2011, 09:43 AM
I’m ready for some more MP racing!!! Last Saturday night I started to figure out the controls. I was not giving Sony enough credit for creating great controllers. I thought X for gas was all or none and same for the brake. But I started noticing that if you just slightly hold down X the car will maintain speed or just a little pressure will gradually increase speed. It’s more of a dimmer switch than an on off switch.

krisk6
01-04-2011, 09:47 AM
I’m ready for some more MP racing!!! Last Saturday night I started to figure out the controls. I was not giving Sony enough credit for creating great controllers. I thought X for gas was all or none and same for the brake. But I started noticing that if you just slightly hold down X the car will maintain speed or just a little pressure will gradually increase speed. It’s more of a dimmer switch than an on off switch.
Yep sure seems like that... and congrats, you have come a long way,, I am so proud of you :(( Jk no really I am :-" :cheers: