PDA

View Full Version : Swap Shop

theczech99
01-04-2011, 09:31 AM
If anyone would like to swap or share cars to help each other out, please post your needs here. I will gladly share any cars that I own if they are need by other MPs to complete races. The only condition is that when you are done with the car; send it back to its original owner so that it can be shared with others if needed.

Anyone that would like to start the B-Spec races and has not done so yet I have the perfect car for you. If you are ready to start the B-Spec races I will send you a great starter car that I guarantee will get you first place in first few races of the beginner series.

Cars I need if anyone is willing to share them: a car for the Beginner Japanese Classic and a car for the European Classic Car Championship. ;;)

krisk6
01-04-2011, 09:33 AM
Good post bro... I 2 need the same cars as well....

theczech99
01-04-2011, 10:06 AM
Kris I need your Vitz again for a B-spec race when you are done with it. I have a Vitz but don't want to spend a lot of money on it if I don't need to.

krisk6
01-04-2011, 10:12 AM
ok will do Ill send it when I get home.....

theczech99
01-05-2011, 08:33 AM
If anyone needs a car for the Japanese Classic, I bought one last night that I can loan to you. The first two races in the A-Spec series were easy wins with this car but the third one you must run a flawless race to get 1st. I still need to complete the Japanese Classic in B-Spec but the car may need some upgrades before competing in those races.

This is what the car looks like that I bought.
[attachment=0:35sfdcd0]2000gt.jpg[/attachment:35sfdcd0]

01-10-2011, 04:33 PM
hi a few people might remeber me around here been a while. But i got a few cars if you would like to swap or borrow. I got the chev z1 (i think thats the name of it) fully tuned and got racing modifcation it wins the american cup quite easy and i got no need for it now (dont like it lol). Got a few other cars that are just sat in the garage that i can lend out.

krisk6
01-11-2011, 12:53 PM
If anyone needs a car for the Japanese Classic, I bought one last night that I can loan to you. The first two races in the A-Spec series were easy wins with this car but the third one you must run a flawless race to get 1st. I still need to complete the Japanese Classic in B-Spec but the car may need some upgrades before competing in those races.

This is what the car looks like that I bought.
[attachment=0:2rfzixky]2000gt.jpg[/attachment:2rfzixky]
I need this czech wen you get the chance.....

krisk6
01-11-2011, 12:54 PM
I need one of those mazda roadsters for that roadster race......

theczech99
01-11-2011, 01:04 PM
I need one of those mazda roadsters for that roadster race......
I'll send you one of the cars you need tonight. Only being able to send one car per day is the only thing that sucks about this game.

I sent my Bugatti to Heff last night, I hope he takes good care of it. #-o

krisk6
01-13-2011, 11:41 AM
Y that does kind of suck lol