PDA

View Full Version : Tuktuk roadkills poll

dinsdale1978
01-05-2011, 01:24 PM
It's a fools errand but one that I ended last night. Now I kill with my tuktuk for fun. :D

DayliteMag
01-05-2011, 01:29 PM
I'm thinking of buying a Tuktuk for my wife, that way when people point and laugh she can pretend it isn't because of her driving :-" .

Sckrapps
01-05-2011, 01:57 PM
This is "the Dentist" of Vietnam. I was trying, but never was able to catch anybody!

Psalm
01-05-2011, 03:48 PM
My Brother in law had a tuk-tuk...he used to do wheelies in it with us in the back...

CELockwood
01-05-2011, 04:07 PM
I'm thinking of buying a Tuktuk for my wife, that way when people point and laugh she can pretend it isn't because of her driving :-" .

You sir, like to live dangerously. :-ss

Toxic Avenger72
01-05-2011, 04:17 PM
Tuk-Tuk, I wonder if that is Vietnamese for crap-crap. That thing is one royal POS. Luckily you don't need a kill with it to get an achievement.

Sampsta
01-06-2011, 06:56 AM
I must say playing vietnam has inspiried me to go watch missing in action and missing in action 2 the last few days. I think ill change my screen name to braddock! :)

dinsdale1978
01-06-2011, 10:49 AM
Tuk-Tuk, I wonder if that is Vietnamese for crap-crap. That thing is one royal POS. Luckily you don't need a kill with it to get an achievement.

I thought there was a trophy for getting a kill with each vehicle.

Toxic Avenger72
01-06-2011, 12:18 PM

There is but not with the Tuk-Tuk. You have to get 1 kill with the each tank (M48 and T54), Huey, M151, GAZ69, and the PBR (no, not Pabst Blue Ribbon but the boat).

dinsdale1978
01-06-2011, 04:07 PM
[quote="Toxic Avenger72":3kbv5a5p]Tuk-Tuk, I wonder if that is Vietnamese for crap-crap. That thing is one royal POS. Luckily you don't need a kill with it to get an achievement.

There is but not with the Tuk-Tuk. You have to get 1 kill with the each tank (M48 and T54), Huey, M151, GAZ69, and the PBR (no, not Pabst Blue Ribbon but the boat).[/quote:3kbv5a5p]

So my quest to get a road kill was frivolous, but fun. I just wish I could have heard my victim's reaction. =))

medicalwaste75
01-17-2011, 11:01 PM
[quote="Toxic Avenger72":3ruek6n9]Tuk-Tuk, I wonder if that is Vietnamese for crap-crap. That thing is one royal POS. Luckily you don't need a kill with it to get an achievement.

There is but not with the Tuk-Tuk. You have to get 1 kill with the each tank (M48 and T54), Huey, M151, GAZ69, and the PBR (no, not Pabst Blue Ribbon but the boat).[/quote:3ruek6n9]

I ran over someone with TukTuk over the weekend, and just then, I received 5000 point vehicle acknowledge pin. On a second thought, maybe I killed someone in that same round with diff. vehicle too. I just don't remember. Who can remember anything after running over someone with that POS.

Sometimes I wanna do that in real life when I see some punks crossing the street and taking their time, on a red crossing light, looking at me like he's cool, lazy ass bums.

dinsdale1978
01-18-2011, 11:34 AM
Well it wasn't a roadkill but I was on Hastings and saw a jeep coming toward my Tuktuk. I quickly switched seats and pulled out my RPG. BOOM. Double-kill.

I drove by the corpses and honked my little horn. :)) B-) :devil:

sam007
02-10-2011, 10:20 PM
I was very close to getting road kill the other night with the Tul-tuk. The damn player decided to tale a few steps to the side as I was about to run him or her from the rear.

That damn thing has the acceloration of a 125 with a 300 lbs rider on it!

theczech99
06-22-2011, 07:32 AM
I wish I could vote again. The first time i voted no but I've managed to road kill someone since then. :party:

xMisFitToyx
06-22-2011, 07:53 AM
I wish I could vote again. The first time i voted no but I've managed to road kill someone since then. :party:

You can change your vote....

I ran over someone on a quad the other day......knocked him up in the air....but it didn't register as a kill... :((

I was thinking....YES, I got me a road kill......but it never showed that I killed him and I checked my stats..and it shows no quad kill...