PDA

View Full Version : In Vietnam Whats your favorite weapoon / combo's

Sampsta
01-08-2011, 09:12 PM
I wanted to put a feeler out there on whats everyones favorite weapons and or combo's we like to use:

Mine is gotta be the medic with the RPK, enhanced health, and the ALT combo...

Retro
01-08-2011, 09:17 PM
Assault - M16 - Lightweight Pack - Mag Ammo - Alt. Weapon

I also like,

Engineer - PPSh - Lightweight Pack - Mag Ammo - Alt. Weapon

LandShark
01-09-2011, 12:02 PM
after last night its the flamethrower. I can send up smoke signals to tell yall where im at

CELockwood
01-09-2011, 01:21 PM
Assault: AK with Mag, LW pack, & either vehicle optics or armor depending on the map.
Engineer: PPsh, Extra rockets w/explosive perk, optics/armor
Medic: RPK, extra healing rate, armor, vehicle alt weapon
Recon: :( If I'm playing recon, it's to gold one of the damn sniper rifles. I have no favorite. Though I do enjoy throwing dynamite in random directions.

poordaddy
01-09-2011, 03:52 PM
I have grown to love the LW Pack. I feel sluggish without.

DayliteMag
01-09-2011, 05:28 PM
I have grown to love the LW Pack. I feel sluggish without.

Couldn't agree more. I almost always run with the LW Pack, now. The only time I don't is if I am laying AT Mines and then I will come in with extra mines, but as soon as I die I will respawn with LW.

When running engineer I have started using the UZI quite a bit and really like the gun. The tremendous fire rate means a ton of lead down range and that = kills!

REMEC87
01-09-2011, 05:45 PM
BC2: Vietnam has brought out my inner Sniper! The M40 rocks!!! I have never been so successful at sniping! XM22 is also wicked and the ammo pack last for 4-5 kills before reloading and I can take a chopper down with one full clip!

Borlaxx
01-12-2011, 10:07 AM
I have two classes I use most of the time right now:

My favorite by far for attack is Medic with Flamethrower, Lightweight, Body Armor, and the warheads vehicle perk. I just LOVE rushing an MCOM, arming it, and then dousing the area in flames when the other team tries to disarm it :devil: Also really cool to be able to throw down health packs to keep from getting killed by the other teams flamethrowers, and to run fast with lightweight to downed teammates and revive them to preserve our ticket count.

My favorite for defense is Assault with the AK47, increased ammo, and magnum ammo. Like to be able to pick off people from a good distance while keeping my teammates with plenty of ammo.

Toxic Avenger72
01-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Assault: AK, LW pack, mag ammo, vehicle perk depends on the map but usually Alt weapon
Engineer: PPsh, LW pack, mag ammo or Extra rockets w/explosive perk (on tank or vehicle heavy maps), optics or warheads
Medic: M60 or RPK, LW pack, mag ammo, alt vehicle weapon
Recon: Only run to gold the weapons. My least favorite class. The SVD is the most worthless weapon in this class and game IMO. I do like booby trapping the tunnels with dynamite on Hill 137 though.

TrojanTeacher
01-12-2011, 05:27 PM
I still haven't found a favorite. I haven't even touched the assault class yet. I need like 40 kills with the Garand and 20 more kills with the TT-33 to get those to gold. Then I need to work on the UZI. After that, the assault class begins.

I guess if I had to choose, I'd go with the Medic Class, RPK, BOTH med kit perks, and warhead veh. perk.

jkodrigues
01-16-2011, 04:43 AM
i would have to say recon m40, 12x and magnum ammo already have my platinum on the m40

theczech99
01-24-2011, 01:24 PM
I absolutely love Medic, XM22, lightweight and magnum ammo. Last night defending Vantage Point I went 28 and 4 running this setup. The attackers never got past the first two objectives. This is my slaughter the other team setup.

sam007
02-18-2011, 10:16 AM
assault, lightweight, magnum ammo, scope
medic, the added range and quick regen for health
engineer, all depends on the team if they drop ammo packs and if there is armour on the stage
recon, lightweight, magnum ammo