PDA

View Full Version : no games found error message???

rottsko
01-14-2011, 12:11 PM
hey guys,
i was wondering if anyone else on ps3 is having problems finding games online. i keep getting a message that no games are found. it's been happening for a few days now. i'm able to join some games that my friends are playing but it's just weird that it shows people playing but i get the no games found message. it's happening for all games and all maps. thanks.

Borlaxx
01-14-2011, 12:44 PM
Haven't had this, but have had a few times where I got disconnected from the server, and once when I tried to accept an invite only to have the game not let me accept it and I had to back out of the game entirely. Also, there have been some mic issues. I couldn't understand a word spike was saying for most of last night, and the on Tuesday night there was someone else whose mic was breaking up really bad.

rottsko
01-14-2011, 12:55 PM
yeah, i got kicked out a bunch last night and the mic was definitely a problem.

Tracer-M_D_C
01-27-2011, 02:13 PM
I got in one game last night, but the teams were like 5 on 5... which was like playing marco polo in an olympic size pool.
So being wise, I decided to exit and search for a new game. Went to Vietnam and got 'no games found'. Went back to original and 'no games found'.
Tried back and forth for several minutes before I got fed up and played Fallout.
First time ever to rage quit a game I wasn't even in yet...

TrojanTeacher
01-27-2011, 03:04 PM
That happened about two weeks ago on the XBOX side. DICE was supposed to reset all the servers and it looks like it fixed our problem. Either that or they switched the PS3 servers to the XBOX side and sent you guys the crappy ones that couldn't find games. =)) ;) Hopefully it's just a simple reset issue.

Tracer-M_D_C
01-27-2011, 03:08 PM
That happened about two weeks ago on the XBOX side. DICE was supposed to reset all the servers and it looks like it fixed our problem. Either that or they switched the PS3 servers to the XBOX side and sent you guys the crappy ones that couldn't find games. =)) ;) Hopefully it's just a simple reset issue.
I hope so... I switched back over because I got so annoyed with all the connection problems with Black Ops.
I play BC for a couple days and praise how I never have problem staying in a game and I jinxed it!

IanCarlson
02-02-2011, 02:14 AM
I had this problem tonight with all of the game modes..
Any news on what the deal is or is no one really playing this game? I was really dissapointed after not playing this game for a few weeks, I was really looking forward to playing Vietnam.

SlapLaB
02-02-2011, 06:27 AM
Yes it happened to me several times...
Once I restarted the PS3 and I could get into a game...

Weird.
Hope they fix it soon...

wilmh
02-02-2011, 09:33 AM
I had issues the very first day that I tried to play Vietnam, but I could actually join a game before getting kicked back to the main menu screen after a couple of minutes.

I did try to play BC2 on Sunday, but no other MP's (and no other friends) were playing. I joined a game with some randoms and discovered that my stats hadn't loaded and I was a level 1 :( , so I quit the game and threw Blops back in as a couple of MP's were online.