PDA

View Full Version : Monopoly Streets

sniperella
01-15-2011, 11:51 AM
I just picked up this game today for a good family type game and was wondering if any one else has this game. The case says it has online multiplayer, so I was thinking maybe we could start up some family games of monopoly once I figure out how it works! Maybe a way to get our families more involved in our gaming and just some good old fashion fun! ;)

LandShark
01-15-2011, 11:52 AM
sounds good!

CELockwood
01-15-2011, 12:31 PM
I just picked up this game today for a good family type game and was wondering if any one else has this game. The case says it has online multiplayer, so I was thinking maybe we could start up some family games of monopoly once I figure out how it works! Maybe a way to get our families more involved in our gaming and just some good old fashion fun! ;)

We play actual monopoly, and lately clue. My family plays so many video games, that I've drawn the line at playing a game on the computer/console that we actually have in the cabinet!

:))

TrojanTeacher
01-15-2011, 02:56 PM
I actually can't play Monopoly at home, yet. But, I do play PrincessOpoly with my girls. Yep, I'm a sucker for girls board games. Hahaha!!

http://www.oliveoyls.com/store/media/Monopoly-Princessopoly-499x500.jpg

Raider
01-15-2011, 04:44 PM
If anyone ever wants to play a match of online scrabble or literati count me in.

CELockwood
01-15-2011, 05:27 PM
I actually can't play Monopoly at home, yet. But, I do play PrincessOpoly with my girls. Yep, I'm a sucker for girls board games. Hahaha!!

http://www.oliveoyls.com/store/media/Monopoly-Princessopoly-499x500.jpg

Funny, we started with the Toy Story version, but they've moved on and only want to play the regular game now.

Usually, if it's just me and my girl, we either play Clue or have a tea party with all the littlest pet shop characters. :))

sniperella
01-16-2011, 11:25 AM
We have horse-opoly and National Parks Monopoly. Go figure... I actually enjoyed the round Lee and I played of Monopoly streets, it was fun, and I totally kicked Lee's butt!! :)) I just thought it would be cool to play against each other in the multiplayer, or give our kids a chance to play against each other on something that is a totally safe game, don't have to worry about randoms coming in and acting crazy! Plus it is totally non-violent, unless of course it is Lee vs. Me where there will probably be knives involved at some point... :-" ;)

TrojanTeacher
01-16-2011, 03:13 PM
how many MS points?

ustolemygmrtag
01-16-2011, 04:52 PM
how many MS points?
New at Game stop it is $39.99 I do not think you can DL it yet.