PDA

View Full Version : Wanna Play?

01-30-2011, 02:24 PM
Does anyone want to play zombies on the PS3? I just about can't stand to play the regular multiplayer anymore but I can't pry people away to play. So, if any of you would like to go at some zombies together, just shoot me a line and I will gladly play if I'm on. I made it to level 26 last night playing solo before I had to go to sleep. Thank you and have a great day. :D

STLRampage
01-30-2011, 02:55 PM
The Wife is out of town all week so I'm going to be playing a lot this week. I'll be on around 10ish tonight and I'll do some zombies with you.

dinsdale1978
01-30-2011, 03:16 PM
I wouldn't mind some zombie killing. If I see you on I will send a message to invite me for the next round.

01-31-2011, 08:20 AM
Cool guys. I played a few minutes with Wilmh last night. We were both on our way to bed so we didn't make it that far but it was fun to do something different. Maybe we can play the next time we are all online.

RC-1136
01-31-2011, 08:36 AM
I you need a 4th I would play. I haven't played much ZOmbies lately, but love it.

wilmh
01-31-2011, 09:34 AM
I did terrible last night. Like you, I'm getting burned out with all of the cheating with regular MP. Add a couple of bad games to the cheating and I'd put that game down if I had something else to play.

I'm up for some Zombies here and there.

01-31-2011, 10:33 AM
I love it to, RC. Not too many of the regular people I play with like zombies though. I haven't died from lag yet on zombies.

dinsdale1978
01-31-2011, 11:15 AM
Sorry I didn't stick around after a terrible night of TDM. I can't wait to see what KZ3 is like.

STLRampage
01-31-2011, 12:47 PM
I love it to, RC. Not too many of the regular people I play with like zombies though. I haven't died from lag yet on zombies.

I got online last night 2 minutes before you logged off. [-(

The crew was very quiet and a lil grumpy last night. :(

mechatool
01-31-2011, 01:41 PM
I wouldn't mind playing some Zombies. I will be online this month from around 8:30 to 10:30 after I put the kids down. Wife has an evening shift this month.

wilmh
01-31-2011, 01:49 PM

I got online last night 2 minutes before you logged off. [-(

The crew was very quiet and a lil grumpy last night. :(
Bad night.

We had a few rough S&D games early on.

Later I think we had 9 MP's in a lobby, but got our butts handed to us two Groundwar games in a row and a few peeps decided to go play HC TDM. The party broke up so I played HC TDM with Skeet, RC and James. Skeet and RC logged off and the other party was full so James and I played one game of Zombies before logging off.

Borlaxx
01-31-2011, 02:04 PM
I am refraining from playing very many online games, and joining up with MPs. With a new born, I frequently have to walk away from whatever game I am playing, which is why I have been sticking to games I can pause (almost done with Bayonetta for the first time - that game is fucking great!)

I will be down for zombies at some point soon, if I don't sell BO before then. Really kind of over the patch after patch that still hasn't made the game what it should be. It is like they are patching the Titanic with bandaids.

01-31-2011, 06:21 PM
To Rampage: They did seem a little quiet. I came in after there were a bunch of people in the party. I do NOT like groundwar. I saw you get on but I had to go to bed man. I have been trying to get more sleep during the week.
To Dinsdale: Those were some rough groundwar games. I just don't do well in very frantic settings on this game.

STLRampage
01-31-2011, 09:45 PM
To Rampage: They did seem a little quiet. I came in after there were a bunch of people in the party. I do NOT like groundwar. I saw you get on but I had to go to bed man. I have been trying to get more sleep during the week.

Who needs sleep?? (-|

:))

IanCarlson
02-02-2011, 01:50 AM
Burnt out on multi-player...been playing ZOMBIES!! Just trying to find a room with more than one person with a mic is hard to do.
After 8:30pm CST Im usually on. IanCarlson

mechatool
02-02-2011, 10:31 AM
Burnt out on multi-player...been playing ZOMBIES!! Just trying to find a room with more than one person with a mic is hard to do.
Ian,
I don't think you are on my playlist. Add me and I will be on tonight around 8:30 as well. I have a mic and would like to get some Zombies matches in.

RC-1136
02-02-2011, 12:12 PM
If you see me on send me an invite. I've been playing Zombies with randoms lately and it isn't as fun. I will definately leave MP to play zombies these days.

mechatool
02-02-2011, 01:20 PM
If you see me on send me an invite. I've been playing Zombies with randoms lately and it isn't as fun. I will definately leave MP to play zombies these days.
All right. I don't play Zombies much so I will follow your lead.

wilmh
02-02-2011, 03:28 PM
All right. I don't play Zombies much so I will follow your lead.
MP or Zombies.....I don't really care to play either without MP's or other friends.

dinsdale1978
02-02-2011, 03:50 PM

I wouldn't mind doing some zombies again. Add me and send an invite.

02-03-2011, 10:33 AM
Same goes for me. I would leave MP in a heartbeat to play zombies with other mps.

lore77
02-03-2011, 02:53 PM
I would like to play zombies with some of you guys. I played a few local 2 player rounds of this when I had my Man-cave night a few weeks back, basically I told the wife "make pretend we are not down there". Every time we got to about level 4-5 we would get clobbered. I saw someone say there is a strat about not killing the last couple of zombies and they don't end up coming at you so quickly.... haven't gotten around to trying it yet.. also haven't figured out how to tell when 1 round ends and the next begins anyway... like I said I have only tried it a few times

02-03-2011, 03:50 PM
It is tough with more people. I made it to like level 26 by myself. I have only made it to round 7 or 8 with other people.

RC-1136
02-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Same goes for me. I would leave MP in a heartbeat to play zombies with other mps.

James, I will be on about 9:30 tonight if your up for some zombies.

wilmh
02-04-2011, 07:36 AM
It is tough with more people. I made it to like level 26 by myself. I have only made it to round 7 or 8 with other people.
I don't know why that is, but I've found the same thing.

johnboy
02-04-2011, 07:46 AM
There are a lot more zombies once you get 3 or 4 people playing. I find trying Spiderbite and Meatwagon22's strategy of going up the stairs and round that way building up zombies and taking them out once there are a lot is best. Then using the teleporter when you have a load of zombies that have spawned in, usually about half way through the round. MP40 in the earlier rounds to build up points then if you can, the ray gun and thunder gun with monkey bombs is the best loadout, once you run out of ammo and there are no max ammo drops upgrade them and continue. Communication is key, If you can't communicate then you WILL fail! I managed to get to round 15 with 3 other randoms on the Wii, we couldn't create crawlers (that has just been patched) so it was much harder than PS360 version, none of us had headsets so had no way to communicate. I did clutch the last 3 rounds though!

Law
02-05-2011, 08:49 AM
My brother made it to lvl 67 solo.

He said the zombies are mostly invisible and the when the dogs come, all you can see is their eyes.

sam007
02-14-2011, 03:57 PM
I'm game for Zombies, but most times I'm on BC2 with the rest of the clan.

RC-1136
05-03-2011, 12:55 PM
I want to play. I am so sick of killing Zombies by myself. Please come back soon PSN.

dinsdale1978
05-11-2012, 06:21 PM
A year later, is anyone up for some old school zombies?

Borlaxx
06-07-2012, 08:10 AM
I picked this up again for free, mainly to play zombies and combat training on split-screen with my brother. If anyone wants to play Zombies let me know. However, I only have the two that came with the game, and the four World at War maps and Moon map in the final map pack. I'm not going to spend $15 for each other map pack just for one zombie map each.