PDA

View Full Version : Tag Leader Board

ustolemygmrtag
02-07-2011, 02:58 PM
I could not do it by just MP tags, so I did a Xbox 360 list of just dogtag count. Was very insightful. Tells you who not to be on the opposing team from.
http://bfbcs.com/stats_lb/1025778

I left allot of inactive off the list simply because I didn't want to waist the time adding them. If I left you out, post here and I will add you as soon as I can.

Retro
02-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Man that so needs an update! Mine hasn't been updated since Jan. 23rd.

TrojanTeacher
02-07-2011, 03:25 PM
Freak has over 1K tags??? How's that possible? He's always dying. ;) =)) I also notice this, it looks like UnderDog lives in BC2 world. How many days have been playing this game? @-) @-) @-) @-)

TrojanTeacher
02-07-2011, 04:17 PM
Now that I think about it a bit more, maybe UnderDog is like Kevin Flynn from Tron. A man you can communicate with that can live inside and outside of reality. No wonder he has so many hours. It all makes sense now.

Psalm
02-07-2011, 04:52 PM
I am getting an error 500..server overloaded when i go to the link....hmmm
*edit

it's working....33 days played...the game has been out for 11 months...divided by 330 days.
Thats an average of over 2 plus hours every single day...impressive

ProfUnderDog
02-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Freak has over 1K tags??? How's that possible? He's always dying. ;) =)) I also notice this, it looks like UnderDog lives in BC2 world. How many days have been playing this game? @-) @-) @-) @-)

I spend way too much time in BC2 world. Most of that, however, is from the summer. The scary thing is how much more some others play the game. :-o

As for living inside and outside of reality, things are starting to make sense to me now. Though I guess my wife would say I live outside of reality more than inside. ;)

DayliteMag
02-07-2011, 05:15 PM
I can confirm Freak's 1K+ tag count. I was gaming with him when he hit 1K.

Personally, I've never cared a hoot about getting tags. Basically, as soon as I got to 200 (for the achievement) I put away my combat knife and hardly ever use it anymore. I will take tags but only when they are right in front of me and asking to be taken; otherwise, I prefer to get the extra few points for a headshot (Boom!).

CELockwood
02-08-2011, 09:26 AM
I can confirm Freak's 1K+ tag count. I was gaming with him when he hit 1K.

Personally, I've never cared a hoot about getting tags. Basically, as soon as I got to 200 (for the achievement) I put away my combat knife and hardly ever use it anymore. I will take tags but only when they are right in front of me and asking to be taken; otherwise, I prefer to get the extra few points for a headshot (Boom!).

I'm generally this way too. While I certainly go on the occasional tag hunt in a round, I'm not a huge tag chaser. Only reason I'm anywhere near the top of the board is the embarrassing number of hours I've spent playing. 8-}

Toxic Avenger72
02-08-2011, 10:21 AM
Only reason I'm anywhere near the top of the board is the embarrassing number of hours I've spent playing. 8-}

I hear ya. At least I'm #1 for something. L-) 8-}

Psalm
02-08-2011, 10:55 AM
I saw on the top of the PS3 leaderboards a guy with over 2000 hours played....thats 83 days played...or an average of about 6 hours a day. 8-} 8-} 8-}

TrojanTeacher
02-08-2011, 12:55 PM
I hope that poor bastard isn't married...or at least wasn't married. I'm sure that's a divorce waiting to happen right there. LOL!!

TheFreak75
02-08-2011, 01:09 PM
.... do I smell a hint of envy coming from someone...mmmm?? :D :D

TrojanTeacher
02-08-2011, 01:14 PM

No!!! (and by that I mean yes). I'll catch you up, Freak, you'll see. When you guys go to HomeFront, I'll pass you on knife kills: =))

LandShark
02-08-2011, 01:19 PM
if i keep being on the opposing team as visodd he will pass yall both

TheFreak75
02-08-2011, 01:37 PM

No!!! (and by that I mean yes). I'll catch you up, Freak, you'll see. When you guys go to HomeFront, I'll pass you on knife kills: =))
When I get Homefront and if I get it I will still be playing BC2 because I'm trying to reach lv 50 and platinum all my guns so......keep trying!!! :devil: :devil:

TrojanTeacher
02-08-2011, 01:38 PM
Darn... :(

TheFreak75
02-08-2011, 01:45 PM
Darn... :(
:devil: :devil:

sniperella
03-02-2011, 08:58 PM
I would like to just say thank you to all those wonderful MP's who have tags in my gorgeous collection of nicely spit shined tags!

And a super special thanks goes to Visodd for putting in such love and devotion in caring for my shiney tags! Guess what, now you can add my gold tags to that collection!

Also, thanks to Charge to 300J (gosh that takes forever to type out) for introducing me to the ultra cool DoubleTap, who so kindly donated a set of silver tags to my wonderful collection! I placed them on the wall of "You were just knifed by a girl" between Daylite and Freak! Of course the top of that wall is decorated by Retro and my dear, sweet husband, Gamrtag!!

As for the rest of you that have managed to remain off this wall, watch your back if I am on the opposite team! :devil:

Retro
03-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Well I guess I need a set of Raider tags now to complete my MP collection. It still doesn't feel like it's enough though, grabbing a copy of BC2 for the PS3 is looking more and more likely...

TrojanTeacher
03-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Yes, Raider tags. Mmmmmm.

Raider
03-03-2011, 02:56 PM
Come 'n' get'em bitches!!!!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

CELockwood
03-03-2011, 02:56 PM
Sounds like a challenge.... :applause:

TrojanTeacher
03-03-2011, 02:58 PM
He's new, it'll be over quick. :devil:

CELockwood
03-03-2011, 03:01 PM

By which you mean he'll have 3 sets of my tags?

TrojanTeacher
03-03-2011, 03:02 PM
=)) =)) =)) :-o :-o :-o =)) =)) =))

Raider
03-03-2011, 03:51 PM

Like the first night of your honeymoon eh? =))

So what does it mean when you're humming music in-game?

TrojanTeacher
03-03-2011, 05:19 PM
It means watch your back. I'm drowning out your Turtle Beach headsets 5.1 with Flight of the Valkrie. Tan-duh-dah-daaaaahn---dunnn.....KNIFE!!! Can't hear my footsteps if all you hear is bad singing. :))

Psalm
03-03-2011, 05:21 PM
this is funny shit....

sniperella
03-03-2011, 07:11 PM
It means watch your back. I'm drowning out your Turtle Beach headsets 5.1 with Flight of the Valkrie. Tan-duh-dah-daaaaahn---dunnn.....KNIFE!!! Can't hear my footsteps if all you hear is bad singing. :))

I have fallen victim to this, if you hear singing, just commit suicide quickly! :-ss

sniperella
03-24-2011, 03:53 AM
Okay, so I don't mind being totally tag raped by Freak and Retro all night, however, my control was crapping out on me, and I was stuck one of the times Freak took my tags. The other times, Freak was just being, well, a Freak. That being said, the fact that Raider took my tags.... #-o [-( :-w Seriously??? Freaking Raider????? :cuss: All I can say is, you are still a noob and you better be watching your back!!!http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-violent005.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php) ;)

Wildbill
05-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Who's "IT " right now? :devil:

sniperella
05-26-2011, 06:45 AM
Landshark is on top of Retro now! Now I have to get some TexLandshark tags, does this mean I have to start all over again????!!!!!

Retro
05-26-2011, 10:31 AM
Landshark is on top of Retro now!
Nah, he still needs a few hundred to catch up. Although with the amount of time I've been playing lately it shouldn't be to hard.

TrojanTeacher
05-26-2011, 11:01 AM
I think she meant that LandShark has been victim to her knife more than you. Or maybe I'm wrong. But the leaderboard has LS on top of you. I wanted to play yesterday, but freakin' Oprah had to go and have a final show and the wife had to watch it on 50'', not the 32'' in the bedroom. SCREW YOU OPRAH!

Retro
05-26-2011, 12:26 PM
I think she meant that LandShark has been victim to her knife more than you. Or maybe I'm wrong. But the leaderboard has LS on top of you. I wanted to play yesterday, but freakin' Oprah had to go and have a final show and the wife had to watch it on 50'', not the 32'' in the bedroom. SCREW YOU OPRAH!
I thought she meant overall tag count, not how many she has taken from him or I.

Raider
05-26-2011, 12:41 PM
Okay, so I don't mind being totally tag raped by Freak and Retro all night, however, my control was crapping out on me, and I was stuck one of the times Freak took my tags. The other times, Freak was just being, well, a Freak. That being said, the fact that Raider took my tags.... #-o [-( :-w Seriously??? Freaking Raider????? :cuss: All I can say is, you are still a noob and you better be watching your back!!!http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-violent005.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php) ;)

okay, so why is it acceptable for retro and freak to take your tags and not me? :-w

It's you who is gonna have to watch their back for calling me a noob! :p

TheFreak75
05-26-2011, 12:45 PM

okay, so why is it acceptable for retro and freak to take your tags and not me? :-w

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! :devil:

Raider
05-26-2011, 12:46 PM

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! :devil:

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO gonna be hunting her tags now!!!! lol

unerds
05-26-2011, 01:21 PM
LOL. you two!
keep your tags! mine are wayyy easier to take... I've even had some peeps knife my face head on, right through my LMG spray!
yep... shiney, copperish coloured tags! liquidation prices! act now! don't delay! this offer won't last! (thats a lie. it will)

also, can i be added to this tag list?
I've got ten or so shiney tags, two are GOLD too! .... that must've been embarrassing for them!

i think the only MP tags i have are dustint420's. :-"
not sure how that happened :-??

sniperella
05-26-2011, 02:56 PM
Don't worry nerds, I will get yours soon enough.

@Ray-Ray, bring it! Of course that means you will have to actually play when I'm playing instead of those other games you ditched me for...

@Retro, I meant Landshark is on top of you on my tag count... Didn't know he was on top of you on the tag leaderboard too, that's just sad considering you've been playing this game longer...

I always enjoy a good knife fight, you guys know that! ;)

Retro
05-26-2011, 02:59 PM
@Retro, I meant Landshark is on top of you on my tag count... Didn't know he was on top of you on the tag leaderboard too, that's just sad considering you've been playing this game longer...

I always enjoy a good knife fight, you guys know that! ;)
Nah, he has a long way to go to catch me in the tag count. I checked, he's still a few hundred behind.

Raider
05-26-2011, 03:04 PM
Awe, you can never ditch "the rella", just go on small journeys and then come back. And I'm coming back for your tags!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Red Dog 13
05-27-2011, 10:04 AM
hey welcome to the "NEW 360 only BFBC2 forum! woo hoo WTG!!! :o) do you think the PS3 guys will be happy to have successfully ditched us inferior freakish lowlifes??

ooh I like that, i feel a new gamertag coming on, oh no maybe not i did that before, TWICE!!!!

Hey 'Raider' I missed the knife fight, I stayed up real late waiting for you to arrive home WTF happened, were you in the bar?

xMisFitToyx
05-27-2011, 10:06 AM
do you think the PS3 guys will be happy to have successfully ditched us inferior freakish lowlifes??

YES :devil: =))

TrojanTeacher
05-27-2011, 01:58 PM
do you think the PS3 guys will be happy to have successfully ditched us inferior freakish lowlifes??

Yeah, we're not as 1337 as them, I guess. 8-} :-B :-"

So, now that they've 'defected' from BC2 360, should we have a special password so that they don't come in here and read our posts. Since they wanted to be separated, we should make it privy to 360ers, right? :devil: :)) :cheers:

xMisFitToyx
05-27-2011, 02:35 PM

Yeah, we're not as 1337 as them, I guess. 8-} :-B :-"

So, now that they've 'defected' from BC2 360, should we have a special password so that they don't come in here and read our posts. Since they wanted to be separated, we should make it privy to 360ers, right? :devil: :)) :cheers:

We're just jealous that you guys get TACO night at the "Y".......Whereas we get the full fledged "T-Baggin"

:-"

TrojanTeacher
05-27-2011, 04:12 PM
=)) =)) =))

Sniperella, they fear your taco!!

sniperella
05-27-2011, 06:15 PM
=)) =)) =))

Sniperella, they fear your taco!!

Hmmm, wonder if they like that with hot sauce... Raider had a little Taco last night after I got my tags back! ;)

REMEC87
05-27-2011, 06:31 PM
Any room to add a few PS3ers to the list.
:-\

sniperella
05-27-2011, 06:52 PM
Any room to add a few PS3ers to the list.
:-\
Apparently you missed the category under which this thread falls, and on top of that, do you know the secret password??? :-"
=)) If you really want to be added, you know we will add you, only I have no idea how that is done, I think Lee made this thread, didn't he? :-\ ;) :hug:

ustolemygmrtag
05-31-2011, 12:25 PM
I will add you guys soon. If you want to be added just post your Gametag and relating console here.