PDA

View Full Version : MIA

sam007
02-09-2011, 11:29 AM

Beano
02-15-2011, 08:09 PM
I find it better to ask forgiveness than permission hehe. She knows nothing of said game.

Retro
02-15-2011, 09:11 PM
I find it better to ask forgiveness than permission hehe. She knows nothing of said game.
What he said, it's my number 1 rule.

sam007
02-19-2011, 03:04 PM
Asking forgivness only gets me so far, lets just say I've had to sleep on the couch a few times already. NOT GOOD!!! i-)

Retro
02-19-2011, 05:04 PM
Asking forgivness only gets me so far, lets just say I've had to sleep on the couch a few times already. NOT GOOD!!! i-)
Sleeping on the couch just means I'm close to my game systems and my wife can't get mad at me for playing all night because she told me to stay on the couch. Sometimes I just get in trouble on purpose :smug:

sam007
02-20-2011, 11:37 AM
Sleeping on the couch just means I'm close to my game systems and my wife can't get mad at me for playing all night because she told me to stay on the couch. Sometimes I just get in trouble on purpose :smug:

=))

whiskey2six
04-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Too far in the future for me to plan for said event. I need a release date first and even a beta date would be nice. I knew my MOH copy would come in handy ;)

jkodrigues
05-28-2011, 07:05 AM
i already have a list of special dinners i have to make to keep her happy :D

Dofu Tao
06-15-2011, 11:53 PM
So.... I'm soon to be a licensed marriage and family therapist. Just puttin' it out there Beans and Beeano. ;)

sam007
06-16-2011, 01:55 AM
So.... I'm soon to be a licensed marriage and family therapist. Just puttin' it out there Beans and Beeano. ;)

=)) =)) =))

I've give you a buzz when shit hits the fan. :D

Borlaxx
06-20-2011, 10:42 AM
Didn't you already have an account on our site? Send me a PM if you need me to recover it for you.

Psalm
06-20-2011, 10:49 AM
Didn't you already have an account on our site? Send me a PM if you need me to recover it for you.
http://teammp.net/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=544
musta forgot his password. Dofu...you need to come by at least once in awhile so you remember your password Bro' ;)

sam007
06-20-2011, 02:12 PM
or just auto save within your browser. :-B

theczech99
06-27-2011, 09:10 AM
I have 3 days off that arenít scheduled yet so I was planning on taking off Wed-Fri after BF3 is released. I told my wife I had tree unscheduled days and I was going to schedule them. Thatís when she informed me of a day I need to take off when my kids will be out of school in Sept. So now I will be off Thursday and Friday after the release of BF3. This will be the first time ever for me to take off any time around a game release. This is also the first year for me to have 5 weeks of time off from work too. So YES I will be MIA for a few days when BF3 hits the streets.

RC-1136
06-28-2011, 07:25 AM
I hd to get propane last night at Lowes and I snuk to Gamestop in the same shopping center and pre-oredered BF3. The receipt is hidden in me car. :-$

theczech99
06-28-2011, 08:35 AM
I hd to get propane last night at Lowes and I snuk to Gamestop in the same shopping center and pre-oredered BF3. The receipt is hidden in me car. :-$
I sure hope you made your pre-order with cash. I take care of all our bills but every once in a while my wife checks our account and I get a lot of WTF is all the playstation network, amazon and itunes charges on our account for. I tell her the kids must have been playing with my iPhone again.

Raider
06-28-2011, 08:56 AM
I sure hope you made your pre-order with cash. I take care of all our bills but every once in a while my wife checks our account and I get a lot of WTF is all the playstation network, amazon and itunes charges on our account for. I tell her the kids must have been playing with my iPhone again.

lol, sounds like I need to get an iphone.

Wildbill
06-28-2011, 12:35 PM
My wife won't notice anything different. :D

Psalm
06-28-2011, 12:41 PM
I have come to realize that deception only gets me in more trouble....lol.
I pretty much buy the game (so, long as there is money) and tell here about it. I always tell here there is no point in returning it.

RC-1136
06-28-2011, 03:38 PM

I did use cash. I had a fiver in my wallet for a while waiting to pre-order it.