PDA

View Full Version : Killzone 3 Active Player List

Borlaxx
02-18-2011, 04:22 PM
Welcome to the KZ3 forum! This is the location where PS3 users post their name and PSN ID to indicate they are currently playing this game. Please do not post your information until you actually have a copy of the game.

Also, please send a message with your friend request letting people know you are a member of Team MP. If someone has a full friend list, please let the admins know via Private Message. Thank you.

List Updated 03/07/11

ACTIVE PLAYER LIST

Board name • PSN ID
------------------------

Borlaxx • Borlaxx [CLAN LEADER]

xMisFitToyx • xMisFitToyx

johnnyh1976 • johnnyh1976

cb-40 • Marshal_WT_Oniel

TonkaToys • TonkaToys

Jackie R • Jackie_R

theczech99 • theczech99

madlob75 • madlob75

FOCUSMAN • FOCUSMAN

badgerute • badgerute

RC-1136 • RC-1136_DRMN

Gink • Johnny_Gink

tweety • tweety480

Borlaxx
02-18-2011, 04:22 PM
Let me know when you have the game in hand and I will add you to the list on the first post.

DayliteMag
02-23-2011, 07:52 AM
DayliteMag - daylitemag

wilmh
02-23-2011, 08:07 AM
Rented it....unsure if I'm going to purchase, but I have it through Sunday at the very least.

PSN = wilmh

BTW = Skeet has the MP clan tag, so he will have to issue invites.

dinsdale1978
02-23-2011, 08:14 AM
Dinsdale1978

Borlaxx
02-23-2011, 08:28 AM
Got it too. Will update later.

mechatool
02-23-2011, 11:13 AM
Add me to the list. The game was delivered to my house today. I will be on tonight.

PSN: mechatool

SPE825
02-23-2011, 03:48 PM
Add me too:

PSN = SPE825

Beano
02-23-2011, 03:55 PM
add me. PSN=Beeano

theczech99
02-23-2011, 09:32 PM
Add me too. theczech99

BERZERKERTICK
02-23-2011, 11:37 PM
add me too BERZERKERTICK

Borlaxx
02-24-2011, 10:12 AM
I updated the list to here, and also added skeet since he is the one who set up the MP clan in the game. I think a few others may have it, like jamesoftheeast, but not sure so haven't added them to the list yet. Pretty good turn out so far!

wilmh
02-24-2011, 11:39 AM
I updated the list to here, and also added skeet since he is the one who set up the MP clan in the game. I think a few others may have it, like jamesoftheeast, but not sure so haven't added them to the list yet. Pretty good turn out so far!
James does have it....I played with him on Tuesday.

batson456
02-24-2011, 06:05 PM
I got and love this game, been playing quite a bit.

psn: batson456

Most fun I've had since BC2!!

dinsdale1978
02-24-2011, 06:15 PM
I updated a few names. James, Battosai, and TSG are all active. I have played multiple games with them. We nearly had a full squad last night and it was nice to feel like you had some control over the tactics.

MoreCowBell87
02-24-2011, 06:17 PM
I am active :D

FIGG764
02-25-2011, 03:35 AM
Got my copy and been active....awesome game.

PSN ID: FIGG764

Borlaxx
02-25-2011, 11:37 AM
Updated to here

Beano
02-27-2011, 03:16 PM
Still waiting on that elusive MP clan invite. I am trying real hard to be good :D

MoreCowBell87
02-27-2011, 04:27 PM
Still waiting on that elusive MP clan invite. I am trying real hard to be good :D

Sorry I haven't had a chance to get it out to you yet message me on psn so I remember next time I'm on.

If I haven't sent an invite for the MP clan on KZ3 chances are you are not on my list for one reason or another so add me if I am not and message me and I will add everyone when I am on later tonight.

:cheers:

Caffeinated
03-08-2011, 04:20 PM
I just got around to picking up this game - is anyone still playing it?

PSN: CaffeinatedGmr

Borlaxx
03-08-2011, 04:22 PM

I am, but not getting on the headset yet with a newborn. Hope to get in some games soon.

Caffeinated
03-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Great - hopefully we'll connect. And congrats to you on the newborn - hope you get back to a sleep cycle in the not too distant future. ;-)

mechatool
03-09-2011, 10:34 AM

Yes I am still active on this game. I play this over BO.

Beano
03-09-2011, 12:03 PM
Yep I'm playing. I can't believe more people aren't playing. With so few of my friends playing KZ, I will play BC2 on nights there are alot of mps playing BC2.

DayliteMag
03-09-2011, 12:39 PM
I guess you should probably remove me from the 'active' list. I might still play it once in a while, and if Homefront flops then I may get into KZ3 in a big way.

Borlaxx
03-09-2011, 12:46 PM
I guess you should probably remove me from the 'active' list. I might still play it once in a while, and if Homefront flops then I may get into KZ3 in a big way.
:(

wilmh
03-09-2011, 03:28 PM
You can remove me from the list until I pickup a used copy.

I thought I had a copy over the weekend for $40, but the guy never called me back about meeting.

DayliteMag
03-09-2011, 03:33 PM

I thought I had a copy over the weekend for $40, but the guy never called me back about meeting.

Wilmh, if you like I can sell you my copy for $30 plus postage cost. PM me if you are interested.

xMisFitToyx
03-17-2011, 07:31 AM
OK..............I have turned to the PS3 Darkside.........

I bought the PS3 KZ3 bundle............and I have to say.....The cookies look great but it's hard to hold onto them with my thumbs.... :))

I have been using the Classic Controller Pro "CCP" on the Wii for the last week to get a grip on using my thumbs to aim...and although it is difficult....it is doable.

Played a couple of rounds with the Bots last night (on recruit) and my first game I went 19 kills 12 deaths....which I thought was damn good for my first attempt.

I'm adding the names on the list..........a lot of names I do not recognize....but they're going on anyway....... :cheers:

PSN ID = xMisFitToyx

Borlaxx
03-17-2011, 07:45 AM

I bought the PS3 KZ3 bundle............and I have to say.....The cookies look great but it's hard to hold onto them with my thumbs.... :))

I have been using the Classic Controller Pro "CCP" on the Wii for the last week to get a grip on using my thumbs to aim...and although it is difficult....it is doable.

Played a couple of rounds with the Bots last night (on recruit) and my first game I went 19 kills 12 deaths....which I thought was damn good for my first attempt.

I'm adding the names on the list..........a lot of names I do not recognize....but they're going on anyway....... :cheers:

PSN ID = xMisFitToyx
w00t!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the dark side :devil:

Looking forward to getting in some games with you. KZ3 is EPIC!

xMisFitToyx
03-17-2011, 07:50 AM
w00t!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just glad to see that your PSN avatar wasn't you wearing the Mankini..... :))

EPIC ....YES !!!

Much different than COD Games and the Wii........ :D

Got to walk around and blast away with one of the BIG Mechanized Walkers last night blasting everything that moved.

Borlaxx
03-17-2011, 08:16 AM
w00t!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just glad to see that your PSN avatar wasn't you wearing the Mankini..... :))

EPIC ....YES !!!

Much different than COD Games and the Wii........ :D

Got to walk around and blast away with one of the BIG Mechanized Walkers last night blasting everything that moved.
The SP game doesn't have the best story in the world, but the action is INTENSE.

Lumchan
03-17-2011, 09:46 AM

PSN ID = xMisFitToyx
:applause: Awesome! I don't have this game, but I read that's it's Move compatible... :-?

Borlaxx
03-17-2011, 09:49 AM
:applause: Awesome! I don't have this game, but I read that's it's Move compatible... :-?
Join us! :devil: :alien:

There is a single player demo you can download on the PSN. You should try it.

CB-40
03-18-2011, 11:56 AM
My KZ3 bundle shows up today :party: ! Won't be able to set it up until tomorrow but should have plenty of time to do so and get it figured out. Thinking I will go with a different gmrtg for psn but I'll certainly let you know :D .

Borlaxx
03-18-2011, 11:58 AM
My KZ3 bundle shows up today :party: ! Won't be able to set it up until tomorrow but should have plenty of time to do so and get it figured out. Thinking I will go with a different gmrtg for psn but I'll certainly let you know :D .
SWEEEEEET!!!

I look forward to gouging your eyes out :devil:

CB-40
03-18-2011, 12:00 PM
SWEEEEEET!!!

I look forward to gouging your eyes out :devil:
:-B ....will these help???? 8-}

Borlaxx
03-18-2011, 12:01 PM
Did you get the bundle with the Move?

CB-40
03-18-2011, 12:03 PM
No, just the regular. I'm sure I'll struggle for a while with the dualshock but I'll figure it out.

Borlaxx
03-18-2011, 12:05 PM
No, just the regular. I'm sure I'll struggle for a while with the dualshock but I'll figure it out.
Took me about a month. Now I would suck if I went back to motion controls.

CB-40
03-19-2011, 04:03 PM
Got all hooked up. My PSN id is Marshal_WT_Oniel (anyone get the reference?).

Lumchan
03-19-2011, 04:47 PM

I know it involves Sean Connery. ;)

CB-40
03-20-2011, 10:25 AM

I know it involves Sean Connery. ;)
One of my favorite movies!

dinsdale1978
03-20-2011, 11:27 AM

Isn't that from a movie with Sean Connery? Outlands or something like that?

CB-40
03-20-2011, 02:41 PM

Isn't that from a movie with Sean Connery? Outlands or something like that?
Yeah, Outland, good movie imo. Tried Snake Plissken, but it wasn't available :D .

DV8mAn
03-22-2011, 12:45 PM
Hey Team MP! Been a while since I strayed over here. I randomly entered a warzone match the other day and was teamed up with Dinsdale I believe so I thought it would be a good time to knock on your door. Of the 120+ PS3 members over at OFC, I think about 7 or 8 of us play K3 which on a day to day basis isn't very many. You know those old guys, they don't get into the futuristic games too much. Anyways... If you guys need to fill an open slot in your party or something, feel free to shoot me an invite. Gamer tag is Vikja_Manni. Heck, it would be kinda fun to have a good ole OFC vs MP clan match if I could round up enough folks on my end. Happy gaming!

Borlaxx
03-22-2011, 12:47 PM
Hey Team MP! Been a while since I strayed over here. I randomly entered a warzone match the other day and was teamed up with Dinsdale I believe so I thought it would be a good time to knock on your door. Of the 120+ PS3 members over at OFC, I think about 7 or 8 of us play K3 which on a day to day basis isn't very many. You know those old guys, they don't get into the futuristic games too much. Anyways... If you guys need to fill an open slot in your party or something, feel free to shoot me an invite. Gamer tag is Vikja_Manni. Heck, it would be kinda fun to have a good ole OFC vs MP clan match if I could round up enough folks on my end. Happy gaming!
I know I had you on my list, but had to remove all non-MPs when I maxed out. I will add you back, as many people are inactive, or playing BO only, which I sold.

DV8mAn
03-22-2011, 12:49 PM
I had to do the exact same thing Borlax. I need to free up some slots post BO also. Maybe I'll catch ya online. I'm hooked on the K3 drug and cant seem to kick the habit.

Borlaxx
03-22-2011, 12:51 PM
I had to do the exact same thing Borlax. I need to free up some slots post BO also. Maybe I'll catch ya online. I'm hooked on the K3 drug and cant seem to kick the habit.
I picked up HF, and although the graphics SUCK and the SP was a big let down, the MP is fun.....when it works......which isn't much at all right now.

I have my medic classed pretty leveled up (all the highest level perks and run with the LMG). Also have a pretty leveled up Tactician and Engineer class.

DV8mAn
03-22-2011, 12:54 PM
I typically main Tactician due to that beautiful assault rifle and the fact that randoms rarely care about TSPs. I'm maxed on Tac, infiltrator, and engineer. Almost done with medic and havent touched marksman yet. I'm too A.D.D. for camping with a cloak.

xMisFitToyx
03-22-2011, 01:20 PM
Hey B,

next time your on add Chris and me to the KZ3 active player list

[MP] DOG PSN ID: xMisFitToyx

CB-40 PSN ID: Marshal_WT_Oniel

Thanks

Borlaxx
03-22-2011, 01:26 PM
Hey B,

Thanks
Done. Sorry.

xMisFitToyx
03-22-2011, 01:48 PM
Hey B,

Thanks
Done. Sorry.

No Prob Bob... :))

03-24-2011, 07:23 AM
I was wondering if you guys could take me off the list. I traded this for something else. Thanks

xMisFitToyx
03-24-2011, 08:09 AM
I was wondering if you guys could take me off the list. I traded this for something else. Thanks

What games are you currently playing.......

Borlaxx
03-24-2011, 08:58 AM
Will do. :(

03-24-2011, 10:41 AM

I play BC2, Black Ops, KZ2(awesome) and I will be playing a little Crysis 2 now that I purchased it. All ps3 versions

dinsdale1978
03-24-2011, 10:50 AM

I play BC2, Black Ops, KZ2(awesome) and I will be playing a little Crysis 2 now that I purchased it. All ps3 versions

I forgot that you got BC2.

MoreCowBell87
03-28-2011, 10:11 AM
I added everyone on the active list to the KZ3 clan on the PS3. If you did not get an invite please message me on PSN and I will add you. Sorry it took so long to get to.

Borlaxx
03-28-2011, 10:15 AM
I added everyone on the active list to the KZ3 clan on the PS3. If you did not get an invite please message me on PSN and I will add you. Sorry it took so long to get to.
I think the only person still playing frequently that you have not added is Beanno.

Beano
03-28-2011, 12:55 PM
yep still waiting for my shiny tag. I'll send a message when I jump on tonght.

dinsdale1978
03-28-2011, 01:17 PM
Top of the leaderboard means no love, brother. B-)

Spike Forehand
03-29-2011, 06:53 AM
You can add me to the list Borlaxx. Who can send me the MP clan invite?

Borlaxx
03-29-2011, 07:29 AM
You can add me to the list Borlaxx. Who can send me the MP clan invite?
Adding you now. Skeet is the clan leader on the PS3 and will have to send you the invite.

Lumchan
03-29-2011, 10:38 AM
I ordered this game thanks to some Amazon surveys and a giftcard. :D

Borlaxx
03-29-2011, 10:41 AM
w00t! I will go ahead and add you to the list and let Skeet know he needs to add you to the clan in game.

What is your PSN ID again?

xMisFitToyx
03-29-2011, 10:41 AM

sWiit.......... :D

Beano
03-29-2011, 02:00 PM
I am now with the tag. I made the MP gods proud last night before I had to go to work. Another good night on Helghan for beano. ;)

Lumchan
03-29-2011, 08:12 PM
Thanks B. It's Lumchan1

CB-40
03-29-2011, 09:38 PM
YAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get in-game with you lum! :o)

mechatool
03-30-2011, 12:11 AM
I am still in vegas. I can't wait to get get back in the next of days to hook up with some mp's online.

CB-40
03-30-2011, 01:09 AM
I am still in vegas. I can't wait to get get back in the next of days to hook up with some mp's online.
Dude, wish I was in Vegas! =p~

MoreCowBell87
03-30-2011, 05:31 AM
Ok I added everyone including Lum and Spike. I also transferred leadership to Borlax as I am not as active in online game right now. To much to do between school and the new baby starting to shot across the floor and grab anything in sight. However, if you guys decide to schedule a clan match in the actual clan vs. clan style matches I am down for that and will work to set time aside for it.

Borlaxx
03-30-2011, 06:24 AM
Ok I added everyone including Lum and Spike. I also transferred leadership to Borlax as I am not as active in online game right now. To much to do between school and the new baby starting to shot across the floor and grab anything in sight. However, if you guys decide to schedule a clan match in the actual clan vs. clan style matches I am down for that and will work to set time aside for it.
Thanks skeet!

Now all the pressure is on me :-s ;)

Updated list to here. I believe everyone on the active player list now has been invited to the online clan, but I will check to make sure.

Going to start a recruitment thread over on the KZ3 official forums. We will see if we get any takers.

xMisFitToyx
03-30-2011, 08:19 AM
Thanks skeet!

Updated list to here. I believe everyone on the active player list now has been invited to the online clan, but I will check to make sure.

Going to start a recruitment thread over on the KZ3 official forums. We will see if we get any takers.

Do you think I should add every one that has a PS3 even if I don't have the games they are playing ?.....

My thought is that we may play the same games in the future and I will not have added them.

Borlaxx
03-30-2011, 08:27 AM
Thanks skeet!

Do you think I should add every one that has a PS3 even if I don't have the games they are playing ?.....

My thought is that we may play the same games in the future and I will not have added them.
You can, but there is no guarantee those people will play the same games in the future, and if they do, you can add them then with the new APL for the new game. Also, there may be some MPs that are closed to being maxed out, and may not add you if you are not playing the same games as them.

donniedarko09
03-30-2011, 08:39 AM
awesome! thanks for adding me.. I think I added everyone from the list I didnt have already so hope to catch some games with yall later :smug:

Borlaxx
03-30-2011, 08:41 AM
awesome! thanks for adding me.. I think I added everyone from the list I didnt have already so hope to catch some games with yall later :smug:
I will send you the clan invite when I get home.

wilmh
04-01-2011, 08:28 AM
Add me back to the list. I finally picked up a used copy yesterday.

I won't be playing this every day, but I'll be on regularly.

wilmh
04-01-2011, 08:29 AM

Wilmh, if you like I can sell you my copy for $30 plus postage cost. PM me if you are interested.
Sorry guy, I never saw this until now. :(

Borlaxx
04-01-2011, 08:31 AM
Updated

jimmythedaddy
04-01-2011, 10:40 AM
add me
jimmythedaddy

Borlaxx
04-01-2011, 11:19 AM
add me
jimmythedaddy
Adding you to the list now!

If the wife doesn't demand otherwise, I will start up the game and send you the clan invite tonight.

Are you playing the SOCOM 4 beta by any chance?

jimmythedaddy
04-01-2011, 03:08 PM
sorry, no, dont have socom 4 beta.

xMisFitToyx
04-01-2011, 03:16 PM
sorry, no, dont have socom 4 beta.

The download code should have come with your Killzone 3 Disc

jimmythedaddy
04-01-2011, 05:17 PM
got the UK collectors edition, just retro maps and soundtrack, need playstation plus 4 the socom beta, sorry

unless you know something i dont???

Borlaxx
04-01-2011, 05:35 PM
got the UK collectors edition, just retro maps and soundtrack, need playstation plus 4 the socom beta, sorry

unless you know something i dont???
Here in the States every copy came with a code to get early access to the SOCOM 4 beta. It was on a piece of paper under the instruction booklet.

jimmythedaddy
04-01-2011, 05:56 PM
nothing in my box, just double checked, sorry bud

DeathSythe00
04-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Psn id deathsythe00!

geneious38
04-23-2011, 09:25 AM
add me geneious38

eraseNsd
04-28-2011, 04:35 PM
You can add me as well. When ever the PSN gets up and running. ERASER_619

LandShark
05-01-2011, 02:57 PM
wish xbox had some of these games

eraseNsd
05-01-2011, 03:08 PM

You can always cross over to the dark side, LandShark. B-)

LandShark
05-01-2011, 03:19 PM
i was gonna try and recruit you to the 360 side, us having shared leaving blood on the wii battlefields

Retro
05-01-2011, 03:20 PM

You can always cross over to the dark side, LandShark. B-)
Hey! The 360 is the dark side, get your own tag line!!! :devil:

LandShark
05-01-2011, 03:35 PM
i was gonna let them have dark side seeing as the 360 side is the celestial side

Borlaxx
05-01-2011, 04:05 PM
You mean spamming the forums to get your name as the last post game?

Sorry, I already have the platinum on that. Especially since I can see the two forums the normal members cannot see :p

eraseNsd
05-01-2011, 05:17 PM
i was gonna let them have dark side seeing as the 360 side is the celestial side

I see it as the XBox being Han Solo and the PS3 being Darth Vader because it has more powers. :-B It just sucks that someone used a Jedi mind hack on his system. Again :-B

LandShark, I just might have to kick the kid off the Wii to get my COD fix. Those were fun times for sure.

NutsFathead
05-15-2011, 01:21 PM
ya can put me on the list. NutsFathead

Borlaxx
05-16-2011, 10:49 AM
Thanks for updated the list JB.

I am pretty sure some people on this list do not have the game anymore.

If you traded in this game, please let me know. Thanks.

mechatool
05-25-2011, 08:44 AM
Remove me from the list. Traded the game last night .

siberian-bullet
06-18-2011, 02:23 PM
Add me for some killzone 3

Psn - Siberian-bullet

Borlaxx
07-15-2011, 08:37 AM
List should be updated. Removed myself because I traded it in. Please let me know if you are still on this list but no longer have the game. I am sure there are a few.

=T4NUKI=
08-18-2011, 11:08 AM
Add me as well.....I just got the game....

T4NUKI- PS3ID is: MatelotFripon

Borlaxx
08-18-2011, 11:41 AM

I added you to the list. As far as I am aware, Dog is the only one who still plays this. I put everyone else in a hiatus section of the list since I do not know if they still have the game or ever play it anymore.

xMisFitToyx
08-18-2011, 11:57 AM

I added you to the list. As far as I am aware, Dog is the only one who still plays this. I put everyone else in a hiatus section of the list since I do not know if they still have the game or ever play it anymore.

If I see you on I'll join you......

CB-40
08-20-2011, 12:03 PM
I haven't played in some time but mainly because no one else is on. If I see you I'll give it a go again!

Borlaxx
09-09-2011, 08:32 AM
Updated to add CB back to the list.

xMisFitToyx
09-09-2011, 11:56 AM
I am going to be giving this one a little more play time ..... originally when I played this, I was not very proficient with the Dualshock controller and the PS3 Move controller just sucked (in comparison to the Wii controller). Now that I have a good grasp on the Dualshock and understand (thanks to BC2) the objective based games, I will spend more time playing this. :D

FeelinKorny
09-16-2011, 11:20 PM
Just picked it up tonight. Loving the engineer class. This should hold me over till BF3 and MW3 come.

Borlaxx
02-27-2012, 10:12 AM
Updated the list to remove everyone but johnny and misfit. If you have this game and are going to play it still, or if you download the free to play version and want to team up with MPs, post your info here and I will add you to the list.

I can't remember if I am the in-game clan leader or if someone else is. I will find out soon and whoever is the leader has to send the invites if you want the MP tag by your name.

johnnyh1976
02-27-2012, 06:47 PM
Updated the list to remove everyone but johnny and misfit. If you have this game and are going to play it still, or if you download the free to play version and want to team up with MPs, post your info here and I will add you to the list.

I can't remember if I am the in-game clan leader or if someone else is. I will find out soon and whoever is the leader has to send the invites if you want the MP tag by your name.

That would explain why I could not change that thing for the life of me. I'll wait for the invite.....regardless I know where I belong. Can't wait to tear it up with the MP crew on this one.

Jackie R
02-28-2012, 06:44 PM
Sign me up chief.

Just picked up the game today. http://jhelbert.webs.com/military.gif

CB-40
02-28-2012, 10:58 PM
Downloading the demo and will pay the $15 when the time comes to unlock it. Loved this game and have regretted getting rid of it. Added myself.

Borlaxx
02-29-2012, 08:16 AM
Downloading the demo and will pay the $15 when the time comes to unlock it. Loved this game and have regretted getting rid of it. Added myself.
When you downloaded this and played, did your prior rank and stats from when you had the full release carry over, or did you have to start from the beginning again? I am wondering if I would be better off just buying the full game and then paying the $10 for all the DLC instead so I can keep my rank and have the SP game which I wouldn't mind playing again split-screen with my brother.

Badgerute
02-29-2012, 08:31 AM

Will be playing it tonight. Send me an invite.

Madlob75
02-29-2012, 11:51 AM
Add me to the list. Don't know if I'll buy it, but will at least play until I have to.

Borlaxx
02-29-2012, 12:14 PM
I will update this list tomorrow after we have a better idea who all downloaded it.

RC-1136
02-29-2012, 02:25 PM
I have it, too. Please add me. Chances are I'm going to buy it. How many games can you get for $15? I payed more for worse games than this. (MAG, Black Ops, Homefail) I feel sick now.

CB-40
02-29-2012, 11:41 PM
When you downloaded this and played, did your prior rank and stats from when you had the full release carry over, or did you have to start from the beginning again? I am wondering if I would be better off just buying the full game and then paying the $10 for all the DLC instead so I can keep my rank and have the SP game which I wouldn't mind playing again split-screen with my brother.
You probably already found your answer to this. I didn't get to play it because I started downloading it late. I'm not going to be able to get on until tomorrow night at the earliest so I'm hoping what your asking is actually true. It would be great to keep your prior rank, etc.

Borlaxx
03-01-2012, 07:47 AM
Nope, didn't get on either last night. Brother came over and we played something else, and by the time he left I didn't see anyone on my friend list playing this so decided to call it a night. The PSN is supposed to be down most of today so probably not tonight either unless the planned outage doesn't take as long as Sony expected.

TonkaToys
03-02-2012, 10:04 AM
I've got the MP taster and will play it until I max it out... do you want to add me to the list?

Borlaxx
03-02-2012, 10:27 AM
I've got the MP taster and will play it until I max it out... do you want to add me to the list?
Sure, but if you reach the cap and decide not to buy the full version for $15, let me know so I can remove you from the list.

TonkaToys
03-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Wilco

Jackie R
03-02-2012, 12:11 PM
Sign me up chief.

:-w

Borlaxx
03-02-2012, 12:12 PM
[quote="Jackie R":2m9ah4pe]Sign me up chief.

:-w[/quote:2m9ah4pe]
Added. Sorry.

Jackie R
03-02-2012, 12:14 PM
[quote="Jackie R":3udzx2ye]Sign me up chief.

:-w
Added. Sorry.[/quote:3udzx2ye]
:))

No problem. Think you'll be on tonight?

Borlaxx
03-02-2012, 12:39 PM
Maybe. May be the only time I have alone with the wife this weekend with her family coming into town because of her uncles death, so don't count on it.

theczech99
03-02-2012, 01:39 PM
Please add me back to the list. I still have the KZ3 and hopefully will be able to play some Saturday night.

Jackie R
03-02-2012, 03:00 PM
Maybe. May be the only time I have alone with the wife this weekend with her family coming into town because of her uncles death, so don't count on it.
No problem Nate. Perfectly understandable.

CB-40
03-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Please add me back to the list. I still have the KZ3 and hopefully will be able to play some Saturday night.
Done

TonkaToys
03-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Correction for CB's name on the active player list; I think there is only one L in Marshal.

Madlob75
03-05-2012, 09:59 PM
I would still like to be on the list. I know you've been busy Borlaxx, when you get a chance could you approve my clan membership?

CB-40
03-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Correction for CB's name on the active player list; I think there is only one L in Marshal.
You'd think I'd know my own name L-) . Thanks for catching that.

FOCUSMAN
03-06-2012, 07:15 PM
i got the free version of this today. I might buy the full version if I like it, couldn't really get into Killzone 2 multiplayer. I'll be on later checking it out if anyone wants to team up for some games.

xMisFitToyx
03-07-2012, 01:13 AM
i got the free version of this today. I might buy the full version if I like it, couldn't really get into Killzone 2 multiplayer. I'll be on later checking it out if anyone wants to team up for some games.

Hope you got it downloaded & installed. I was hoping you would be able to jump into some games with us.

FOCUSMAN
03-07-2012, 06:12 PM

Hope you got it downloaded & installed. I was hoping you would be able to jump into some games with us.
I got it now. It was downloading really slow last night. I'll be on tonight

Borlaxx
03-07-2012, 07:09 PM
I will update this list tomorrow when back on a computer.

xMisFitToyx
03-07-2012, 09:03 PM

I got it now. It was downloading really slow last night. I'll be on tonight

If you are doing ANYTHING else on your PS3 while downloading ... it takes forever!!!

I always go away and do something else if I'm downloading stuff onto my PS3.

CB-40
03-07-2012, 10:23 PM
Took care of it Nate. Updated to here and added Gink since I see him posting in war stories.

Borlaxx
03-08-2012, 07:35 AM
Took care of it Nate. Updated to here and added Gink since I see him posting in war stories.
:-bd

Jackie R
03-08-2012, 07:44 AM
Nice to see the list growing. :cheers: