PDA

View Full Version : Homefront Forum Organization

Borlaxx
02-18-2011, 04:39 PM
I am going to hold off creating separate sub-forums for HF until we see what the activity level is like. If it gets active, I will organize it like the BO forum.

Borlaxx
02-18-2011, 04:46 PM
Gmrtag, I am going to let you take over when it comes to this forum. Just let me know if I need to use my god-like admin powers to change anything for you. Thanks.

ustolemygmrtag
02-18-2011, 05:42 PM
Thanks man, I will do my best.

Jackie R
02-18-2011, 06:46 PM
Tag has the power!!!

http://slackdog.happysumo.com/blogcrap/he-man038.jpg

Sckrapps
02-19-2011, 12:47 PM
Does that make Sniperella She-Ra, the Princess of Power?

Borlaxx
02-19-2011, 12:49 PM
Does that make Sniperella She-Ra, the Princess of Power?
Well, since I believe She-Ra was He-Man's niece or some other blood relative, that would be incest. :sick:

Borlaxx
03-14-2011, 02:14 PM
Lee, do you think it would be a good idea to create subforums dedicated to the different modes, maps, weapons, vehicles, reviews, strategies, etc like in the BO forum? I can see there being many topics of discussion about this game as long as it doesn't tank. In fact, a lot of the info posts you did in the everything HF thread could probably just be copied and pasted into these individual forums so people don't have to look through multiple pages of that thread to find the info they need.

ustolemygmrtag
03-14-2011, 02:17 PM
I wouldn't go that far yet. Seeing that it might tank. But, I would like to get the console sections up, like you have it in the BC2 forums. Then, if it deas good, we can go from there and do your thing. But, it is ultimately your decision.

Borlaxx
03-14-2011, 02:33 PM
I wouldn't go that far yet. Seeing that it might tank. But, I would like to get the console sections up, like you have it in the BC2 forums. Then, if it deas good, we can go from there and do your thing. But, it is ultimately your decision.
Done did.

Do you think we should keep a single War Stories thread, like in the BC2 forum, or separate ones by system, like in the BO forum? In the BO forum it made sense because we had three systems and people didn't want to wade through non-related posts to find stuff relevant to their system. In the BC2 forum the single thread seems to have lead to cross-console friendships.

Psalm
03-14-2011, 02:37 PM
Done did.

Do you think we should keep a single War Stories thread, like in the BC2 forum, or separate ones by system, like in the BO forum? In the BO forum it made sense because we had three systems and people didn't want to wade through non-related posts to find stuff relevant to their system. In the BC2 forum the single thread seems to have lead to cross-console friendships.
IMO...I would leave it at one War story thread...I felt like the BO threads divided us too much. I would have said no to that had I seen the outcome.