PDA

View Full Version : What is Your Favorite Game Mode in KZ3?

Borlaxx
02-25-2011, 12:14 PM
From Wikipedia:

- Online mutliplayer of Killzone 3 supports three different game modes

- "Guerrilla Warfare" is a classic team death match style game that supports up to 16 players per map. [BORLAX NOTE: Available Maps for this mode are Kaznan Jungle, Pyrrhus Crater, Bilgarsk Boulevard, Frozen Dam, Akmir Snowdrift, and Blood Gracht (Retro Map Pack)]

- "Warzone", returning from Killzone 2's multiplayer, is a mission based game (seven missions: two rounds of Assassination, Body Count, Capture and Hold, two rounds of Search and Destroy, and Search and Retrieve) that supports up to 24 players per map. [BORLAX NOTE: Available Maps for this mode are Corinth Highway, Pyrrhus Crater, Bilgarsk Boulevard, Turbine Concourse SE-6, Frozen Dam, Akmir, Snowdrift, Mawlr Graveyard, and Saluman Market (Retro Map Pack)]

- "Operations" is a new game mode that features cinematic scenes and supports up to 16 players per map. In Operations, one team will try to take over the other teams base. For example, on the Frozen Dam map, the Helghast must defend the dam from the ISA forces. The ISA must first make it past the first barrier by planting explosives, they must then capture and hold areas in the next portion of the map, and then they must plant three more explosives. Cinematic scenes are featured at the beginning of the match, between destination points, and at the end of the match. If the Helghast are successful at defending the dam, they take the ISA forces as prisoners. [BORLAX NOTE: Available Maps for this mode are Frozen Dam, Akmir Snowdrift, and Mawlr Graveyard]

Borlaxx
02-25-2011, 12:16 PM
I voted for Warzone. Love the constantly changing objectives. Operations is bad ass also. GW is good, but nothing special.

mechatool
02-25-2011, 02:21 PM
I voted for Warzone. Love the constantly changing objectives. Operations is bad ass also. GW is good, but nothing special.
Same feelings here. I like the changing objectives also. It lets all the different classes shine.

02-25-2011, 03:25 PM
I'm a warzone fan myself. You can earn a ton of experience from one match. The only problem is that it takes too long. GW, as you guys called it, is just too short. We were playing some and the match was over in 5 minutes.

wilmh
02-25-2011, 03:33 PM
I'm a warzone fan myself. You can earn a ton of experience from one match. The only problem is that it takes too long. GW, as you guys called it, is just too short. We were playing some and the match was over in 5 minutes.
Agreed....but hell, I can't barely finish a GW match without getting kicked off the network.....