PDA

View Full Version : Homefront Recruiting

ustolemygmrtag
03-03-2011, 10:05 PM
I figured since we are getting allot of good reviews, and previews. And it seems allot of MP's are going to be playing Homefront. I decided to start a Homefront Recruitment Thread. If you have the time, and are so inclined, please help me keep it bumped once a day. Here is the thread I posted.

TEAM MP - The Mamas and Papas Clan - A place for parent gamers

Are you a parent who wants to join a clan but donít have the time to drop everything at a moments notice to wage a clan war? Donít want to take part in all of the mindless posturing and trash talking that comes with some clans? Just want to play the game with people who are in it for the fun, not the rankings?

Then join the Mamas and Papas [MP] Clan. We are a group of over 650 parents that are just interested in showing that parents can still be gamers. We were founded in February 2009 and got our start with the game Call of Duty: World at War on the Nintendo Wii. We made the transition to Modern Warfare 2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 on the PS3 and 360, and we would love for you to join us now in HomeFront! This is your opportunity to get in on the ground level of a new division of an already well-established and well-respected gaming clan.

Since our clan started with the Nintendo Wii and we also have established Xbox 360 and PS3 branches, console bashing and mindless fanboy flaming will not be tolerated. Like I said before, we are here for the fun of gaming, not for talking trash.

The only requirement to join is that you have to be a parent. Nothing else. There are no tryouts, attendance or ranking requirements. If you are a great player, then you are welcome to join, and if you are just starting and arenít very good yet, then feel free to play and improve with us without judgment.

Membership is open to everyone with no cap on the number of members. If you want to join just simply go to our website and register. You will be asked to read and agree to our Membership Guidelines, Posting Guidelines and our Code of Conduct which prohibits glitching, hacking, and any other forms of cheating.

Then you just need to tell us a little about yourself here, including that you are a parent.

If you own a PS3, then post your PSN ID and add the IDís of the current active members listed here. As a new recruit, it is your responsibility to add everyone who signed up on the active player list before you.

If you own a 360, then post your Xbox Live Gamer Tag and add the Tags of the current active members listed here . As a new recruit, it is your responsibility to add everyone who signed up on the active player list before you.

Please note that the Active Player lists will not be unlocked until the game is released, but if you are active in any of the other games we are currently playing, such as Modern Warfare Reflex, Modern Warfare 2, Killzone 3, Black Ops, and Battlefield Bad Company 2 please feel free to add your information to those lists as well. Once again, as a new recruit, it is your responsibility to add everyone who signed up on the active player list before you.

Recruits must sign up on our website and make the required posts on our site in order to attain membership in Team MP - posting the information on this thread is not adequate.

If you are active in any of the other games we are currently playing, such as Modern Warfare Reflex, Modern Warfare 2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2, please feel free to add your information to those lists as well. Once again, as a new recruit, it is your responsibility to add everyone who signed up on the active player list before you.

If you have any questions please contact me or one of the other site administrators/moderators on our website. We look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!!!!

[MP]ustolemygmrtag Ė Clan Moderator and Homefront Recruiter
Team MP

Her is the link to the thread. Team MP (http://community.homefront-game.com/forums/topic/2843)

I took a little liberty with it Borlax. I hope you are not mad. :-o :-" :hug:

Borlaxx
03-04-2011, 07:35 AM
I took a little liberty with it Borlax. I hope you are not mad. :-o :-" :hug:
I will just sue you and have you banned in the Netherlands. :p

ustolemygmrtag
03-04-2011, 12:20 PM
If anyone can help keep this bumped to the top of the page, I would appreciate it. ;) :pray:

TrojanTeacher
03-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Just tell Meg, he did it without her approval, I'm sure that puts him in deep shit. ;)

Borlaxx
03-08-2011, 03:39 PM
I just bumped the thread. Great recruitment post. Wonder who came up with it :smug: ;) :D

The one problem I see is the hyper links that direct people to the active player list currently direct people to the MoH active player lists. This needs to be changed.

Tag, please either change the hyper links to direct them to the active player lists for HF, or, direct them to the post that has all the links to the active player lists, which is located here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=325 (http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=325)

Thanks.

ustolemygmrtag
03-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Sorry, didn't see your post, but it is fixed now. Thanks for bumping it.

Borlaxx
03-10-2011, 12:41 PM
Bumped the thread

Raider
03-10-2011, 01:02 PM
Hey, we even have a few gaming on PC and Mac too. That would be great to get some more MP's in on Modern Warfare with the Mac platform. ;)

ustolemygmrtag
03-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Just bumped it.

ustolemygmrtag
03-13-2011, 01:23 PM
I still need help keeping it alive. IT has fallen off to page 5 now. :((

Jackie R
03-13-2011, 05:00 PM
Sorry dude...I was bumping it from work but I guess I forgot about it once the week end started. http://members.rennlist.com/sharkskin/Smiley_Signs-Sorry.gif

ustolemygmrtag
03-13-2011, 07:41 PM
thanks to all for bumping, keep it up please.

Borlaxx
03-14-2011, 02:35 PM
Went to bump this, but site is still down. KHAOS HAS BEEN HIT BY AN EMP BLAST!!!!! :-o :-s x_x

TrojanTeacher
03-14-2011, 02:47 PM
Maybe Goliath got pissed and took them down.

ustolemygmrtag
03-14-2011, 05:15 PM
We have to liberate them from the Nork Occupation. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/waffen/violent-smiley-020.gif I will be there shortly. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/waffen/violent-smiley-090.gifhttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/waffen/violent-smiley-041.gif

ustolemygmrtag
03-15-2011, 02:02 PM
@ B. They reset all the Clan recruiting thread there at Homefront forums. So, would you like to be the one that creates the next one? Or do you want me to do it. You have to use all HTML tags in your posts now. Really stinks that they didn't keep the editor.

Borlaxx
03-15-2011, 02:06 PM
@ B. They reset all the Clan recruiting thread there at Homefront forums. So, would you like to be the one that creates the next one? Or do you want me to do it. You have to use all HTML tags in your posts now. Really stinks that they didn't keep the editor.
This is your baby, so you can do it. I am 95% that I am still going to get this, but even if I do, you will be playing it a lot more than I do, so it only makes sense for you to head up everything related to HF for Team MP.

Jackie R
03-15-2011, 02:10 PM
Um...I just bumped it. Thread seems OK.

http://www.homefront-game.com/forums/topic/2843

Unless I'm missing something http://planetsmilies.net/confused-smiley-17432.gif

ustolemygmrtag
03-15-2011, 02:11 PM
I cannot edit it, and it is all one block of text now. Look amateurish to me. I will create another one here soon and post the link here.

ustolemygmrtag
03-31-2011, 07:24 AM
It seems the Patch is working, and more are praising the game on the PS3 and Xbox forums. The other in game patch should follow very soon, if not tomorrow. So, I am going to start bumping this again. If you would like to help, just keep Team MP at the top.

Thanks.

TrojanTeacher
03-31-2011, 02:06 PM
they released a patch?

Toxic Avenger72
03-31-2011, 02:59 PM
they released a patch?

Yes, apparently for the freezing issue on XBOX.

Borlaxx
04-01-2011, 08:39 AM
Servers still empty on the PS3

:-w

mechatool
04-01-2011, 12:07 PM

Yes, I was placed in several lobbies with only a couple of people last night and waited for them to fill up with no luck.

Borlaxx
04-01-2011, 12:24 PM

looking on their forums.. the posting on the PS3 side has gone way down!!
Successful patch brought an end to the complaining, or everyone has given up?

This game should have been a 360 exclusive.

I wonder if there is a way to see how many people are online playing it like you can in Black Ops. I would be interested to see the number on the PS3. I know in my brief times playing it I have seen the same names a couple times, leading me to believe not too many people are playing it.

xMisFitToyx
04-01-2011, 01:15 PM
Why would anyone play this....when you have Killzone 3.......... :cheers:

Borlaxx
04-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Why would anyone play this....when you have Killzone 3.......... :cheers:
+1

RC-1136
04-01-2011, 01:31 PM
Dog, There is nothing in the TeamMP rules that say you have to Kiss, Borlax's ass. Especially when he is wearing the Mankini. I was actually enjoying hearing him getting more and more pissed with every post he has made in the HF Thread.

Borlaxx
04-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Dog, There is nothing in the TeamMP rules that say you have to Kiss, Borlax's ass. Especially when he is wearing the Mankini. I was actually enjoying hearing him getting more and more pissed with every post he has made in the HF Thread.
Homefront 2: Borlax's Pity Party

RC-1136
04-01-2011, 01:37 PM
I would actually get that. If you pre-order it you get the Exclusive Mankini for your PSN or XBOX Avatar.

Borlaxx
04-01-2011, 01:44 PM
I would actually get that. If you pre-order it you get the Exclusive Mankini for your PSN or XBOX Avatar.
And a Spam award.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuxyRMwqN8ecWZjM8NPYoo8SEqEJjUM-xKkVVzeuO6gWuD8G3fLw

If you buy it on 360, you get the Retro edition.

http://www.jeremyreimer.com/postman/files/images/Golden-Troll-Award.jpg

TheFreak75
04-01-2011, 01:49 PM
The limited edition will come with a bobblehead of Borlax in the mankini!!!! :D :D

Borlaxx
04-01-2011, 01:54 PM
The limited edition will come with a bobblehead of Borlax in the mankini!!!! :D :D
Only the the head on my shoulders isn't the part that bobbles.

xMisFitToyx
04-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Maybe thats just the way I swing............ ;)

ustolemygmrtag
04-02-2011, 08:30 AM
Back on topic.

Please help keep this Bumped. Homefront will be growing again very soon, and we can grow with it. Also, tell you Team Mp story too, if you got time there. It will help the new recruits decide if this is the right place for them or not.

Thanks,
Lee