PDA

View Full Version : KZ3 - Operations Mode

Borlaxx
03-04-2011, 09:36 AM
Has anyone been on the ISA team on Mawlr Graveyard and actually won? The first two objectives aren't that hard, but the last part where you have to retrieve several batteries and bring them back to activate the Mawlr seems just about impossible. I have been on several good teams that have destroyed the other team on the others maps, and the first two objectives on this map, only to always come up way short on the last part. I think you get like 5 minutes to retrieve 4 batteries. Damn hard.

Borlaxx
03-04-2011, 11:07 AM
Well, I will talk to myself then, LOL! :-@

I really hope the open up the Operations Mode on more maps. It is my favorite. Just like BC2 Rush mode. Right now it is only available on three of the maps, and even the Retro Map pack and the upcoming first post release map pack don't list Operations as one of the modes available on those maps. I have to think they will eventually open up some of the existing maps for this mode or add new maps for it. With 8 on disc maps, 2 maps from the Retro pack, and 2 more new ones coming soon, it would be stupid to only have this mode available on three of the total of 12 maps.

dinsdale1978
03-04-2011, 12:05 PM
I think we have lost that one against ISA once. It's tough but those were the early days when no one knew how to use their classes. I think a good Infiltrator could distract and cut off the pursuers.