PDA

View Full Version : "We Dare"

Lumchan
03-04-2011, 03:15 PM
http://theweek.com/article/index/212647 ... -year-olds (http://theweek.com/article/index/212647/nintendo-wiis-sexy-new-game-for-12-year-olds)

So I guess this game is raising quite a stir. Very ummm interesting trailer that you can view on the link above.

TrojanTeacher
03-04-2011, 03:28 PM
Wow, I'm surprised Nintendo would allow this to even be made.

CELockwood
03-04-2011, 03:36 PM
This is the one I couldn't think of the other day. Unfortunately, I don't have any friends who will play this with me.

:(

unerds
03-04-2011, 03:40 PM
Wow, I'm surprised Nintendo would allow this to even be made.

it is pretty racey for the prudes of the gaming world.

Raider
03-04-2011, 03:45 PM
The only single problem I have with this game is the age at which they will let a kid buy this game on their own. Anything after that point is totally the responsibility of the parent. It's not up to these companies to raise our kids. I always look at the parent as either the gate or the gateway when it comes to sex and violent related things in a child's life......no one else. Maybe these gaming companies are thinking "Hey, if we are going to make games that teach children how to be good at killing people, we might as well make a game that will make them good a creating more people. Even it all out." LOL

My statement is based off of the article in the link and not at a comment made here in the forum. FYI

Borlaxx
03-04-2011, 03:58 PM
The only single problem I have with this game is the age at which they will let a kid buy this game on their own. Anything after that point is totally the responsibility of the parent. It's not up to these companies to raise our kids. I always look at the parent as either the gate or the gateway when it comes to sex and violent related things in a child's life......no one else. Maybe these gaming companies are thinking "Hey, if we are going to make games that teach children how to be good at killing people, we might as well make a game that will make them good a creating more people. Even it all out." LOL

My statement is based off of the article in the link and not at a comment made here in the forum. FYI
I agree. If adults want to jack off their wii remotes then that is their choice, but to allow this game to be sold to children as young as 12 is irresponsible. It isn't even being sold here in the USA.

Psalm
03-04-2011, 04:08 PM
Wow..that was a bit spicy. I guess the rating is teen?

unerds
03-04-2011, 04:11 PM

I agree. If adults want to jack off their wii remotes then that is their choice, but to allow this game to be sold to children as young as 12 is irresponsible. It isn't even being sold here in the USA.

lol. 'good at creating more people'

sexual miiproduction games... too much.

so, on that note, i think that some retailers are enforcing age requirements, at least here in canada...
i was ID'd when i purchased the scarface wii game at ebgames... lol. for shame.

Psalm
03-04-2011, 04:15 PM
That dark haired girl was smoking hot in that mini skirt....
face in the hole time for Borlax.....lol

Raider
03-04-2011, 04:18 PM
That dark haired girl was smoking hot in that mini skirt....
face in the hole time for Borlax.....lol

HAHAHA! dannnnggggggg

TrojanTeacher
03-04-2011, 04:34 PM
This is the one I couldn't think of the other day. Unfortunately, I don't have any friends who will play this with me.

I knew you had some sort of connection to this thread, LOL!!! :D

LandShark
03-04-2011, 06:01 PM
i dont think its going to be released in the states

CELockwood
03-04-2011, 07:32 PM
i dont think its going to be released in the states

CB-40
03-04-2011, 10:28 PM
I'm sorry but I was laughing so couldn't get to the "hotness". =))

=T4NUKI=
03-05-2011, 10:51 PM
I dunno.......maybe if I played dressed up as an SS officer and my wife wears a rain suit...... :-?

CB-40
03-06-2011, 12:34 PM
I dunno.......maybe if I played dressed up as an SS officer and my wife wears a rain suit...... :-?
LMAO =)) =))