PDA

View Full Version : CO-OP Single Player

theczech99
03-18-2011, 01:48 PM
My 7yr old daughter and I play KZ3 co-op SP occasionally. I knew the day would come when we would get to the level where you have to use jetpacks to get around and yesterday was the day. This was absolutely hilarious. Phoenix always follows me when we're playing together. I would fly to wherever I needed to go then turn and watch her try to duplicate my moves. Her first few attempts she was all over the place and crash landed in water. It didnít take her long to catch on and we were right back into the action. This is the first FPS she has been able to play. In the past she usually walks around looking up into the sky screaming for help. Maybe now we can take on some zombies and combat training in BO.

Prior to the jetpacks you should have seen how angry she was in the jungle when we came across the captured guy that was reaching out for us. She was ready to kill all the enemies Rambo style!!!

Borlaxx
03-18-2011, 01:50 PM
Prior to the jetpacks you should have seen how angry she was in the jungle when we came across the captured guy that was reaching out for us. She was ready to kill all the enemies Rambo style!!!
Yup, that scene is brutal!!!!

POP!!!!!