PDA

View Full Version : Keep this Bumped Please!!!

ustolemygmrtag
03-21-2011, 11:27 AM
I started a thread asking for information politely. If you guys could help me keep this toward the top I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
http://www.homefront-game.com/forums/topic/9053

Here is the thread contents.

We all know you guys are really busy trying to get the patches out as fast as you can. But, the last post I have seen from you guys was on the 19th of March. Could one of you update us on the following issues please. It would be a very good thing to do for your loyal fans that refuse to complain and moan about these problems.

The reason I ask, is that many of our clan members are experiencing these issues with the game.

1) The Xbox Black screen on start up. Have you any info? Have you located the problem?

2) Levels and challenges reset back to Level 1. Thanks for the Patch and fix. Can we get more info on how this will work, and whether the level that were lost are recoverable?

3) PS3 players ae experiencing Hard console lockups since the patch. Most of the players in Team MP are experiencing this. Is this due to the patch released? Or is it another bug, that needs to be patched?

4) All formats. Partying with friends. This seems to be a major downfall for people that love the game. Like me. You can get into matches with friends now, but it is still hit and miss. Is it the Servers, or the population over running the servers?

I know there are allot more issues that you guys have to deal with. But, from a player, these seem to be the most pressing.

Deadly Cyclone. Please do not lock this. We are only asking politely for some new relavent information.

Flamers, Whiners, and Cry Babies. This is for information, not complaining. If you wanna complain, please goto one of the other 100 thread dedicated to that.

Thank you KAOS and THQ,

Sencerly,

A Dedicated Fan.

Retro
03-21-2011, 11:32 AM
Bet they lock it

ustolemygmrtag
03-21-2011, 11:37 AM
Well, if they do, I will make another and keep doing so until I get an answer. Just bump it if you have the time please.

Psalm
03-21-2011, 12:24 PM
I bumped it twice

Retro
03-21-2011, 12:35 PM
I don't even like the game, but I'll bump it just for you guys.

Borlaxx
03-21-2011, 12:50 PM
Douchebag Cyclone is the one who locked my PS3 thread about the empty lobbies and then directed me to the problems thread that says nothing about this problem and then proceeded to tell me a patch was coming for 360......even though my post was in the PS3 forums, and then told me the PS3 has already been patched. The dude is a tool.

RC-1136
03-21-2011, 01:30 PM
Just gave it a bump. Still open.

TheFreak75
03-21-2011, 01:32 PM
DUDE you really have some serious anger issues against this game don't you???

Retro
03-21-2011, 01:35 PM
What? How is trying to keep a thread bumped for a game I didn't like but I know others do an "anger" issue?

TheFreak75
03-21-2011, 01:39 PM
What? How is trying to keep a thread bumped for a game I didn't like but I know others do an "anger" issue?
Do you really want me to answer that!!!! :D

ustolemygmrtag
03-21-2011, 01:55 PM
I just posted again. Hopefully we will get a detailed response front hem soon. I am getting on is a few, and going to imagine that the Opfor are the Idiot VP's that rushed this game out.

LandShark
03-21-2011, 03:01 PM
bump...oh wait was i suppose to bump it on another forum? :D

ustolemygmrtag
03-21-2011, 04:15 PM
Please keep it up, doing a good job, but it fell off the 1st page again. We need to keep this in front of their little faces.

TrojanTeacher
03-21-2011, 04:57 PM
Should we be recruiting for a game that is broken right now?

ustolemygmrtag
03-21-2011, 08:03 PM
I have not bumped the Recruitment thread in a while, and I am waiting until they get the servers fixed before I start recruiting again. What we are talking about bumping is the Request for info thread.

Retro
03-22-2011, 12:18 PM
Bumped again, it was down to page 2.

TheFreak75
03-22-2011, 12:30 PM
How do you bump it? I just copy paste it and created another thread.

Borlaxx
03-22-2011, 12:32 PM
Just post on that thread and it will bump it back to the top.

If you create a duplicate thread, chances are the devs will lock them both.

TheFreak75
03-22-2011, 12:34 PM
Just post on that thread and it will bump it back to the top.

If you create a duplicate thread, chances are the devs will lock them both.
AWWWW CRUD!!!!

Retro
03-22-2011, 12:36 PM
Way to go Freak! Yet another misfired grenade! =))

TheFreak75
03-22-2011, 12:37 PM
F U retro you don't even like the game!!!! lol
I said I was sorry!!!

Retro
03-22-2011, 12:43 PM
I said I was sorry!!!
You don't like it either, I heard what you called it while playing BC2 last night!

TheFreak75
03-22-2011, 12:48 PM
I said I was sorry!!!
You don't like it either, I heard what you called it while playing BC2 last night!
What did I say about it last night???? I don't remember

Toxic Avenger72
03-22-2011, 03:09 PM
Saw this on the thread today from Deadly Cyclone:

Update on the issues is coming hopefully tonight as stated by KAOS CHEFS.

I'll believe it when I see it. :!! :!! :!!

Toxic Avenger72
03-23-2011, 10:39 AM
Latest update to the update to the update. :-\

From KOAS CHEFS

The Homefront Team has been working around the clock identifying and fixing issues surrounding Multiplayer functionality. We want to give everyone an update on what issues are known, how we are working on them, and when you can expect to see fixes available for download.

Important Notes:
- Xbox 360: The Homefront team is finishing up our first Critical Title Update that will address the Profile Corruption issue (also known as the ‘Freeze’ bug), as this is our highest priority. We are also including a fix for multiplayer connectivity and ping time issues, where players are being sent to distant server locations at the expense of performance. We expect this update to be submitted to Microsoft really soon and we will be working with them very closely to get this approved and deployed as quickly as possible.
- PlayStation 3: We are also working on several multiplayer connectivity and freeze issues on this platform as well. Many Homefront issues occur equally across all consoles but the PlayStation 3 Comprehensive Patch will be sent to SONY as soon as the issues are resolved.
- PC: The PC patching process is a much more “real-time” situation, given they do not need to go through any kind of certification process and fixes are being made and delivered as soon as they are resolved.

Homefront Update Plans

1. Update 1: Xbox 360 Critical Title Update
- Scheduled for Microsoft Submission in the next day or two
- Fixing the Xbox Live Profile Corruption ‘Freeze’ Issue
- Fix for players being matched in distant server locations

2. Update 2: Additional Game Issues Fixes
- Playstation 3 Update will release as soon as fixes are ready.
- Xbox 360 will submit as soon as Update 1 is released live.
- Fixes include:
o Multiplayer Freezing (affecting X360 & PS3)
o Experience and Statistics Resets (affecting X360 & PS3)
o Improving Party Matchmaking & Joining with Friends (affecting X360 & PS3)
o Fixing the Beacon Error (affecting X360 only)
o Correcting inconsistent Leaderboards data (affecting X360 & PS3)

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through this process. Our Community Management and Customer Service teams will do their absolute best to keep you up to speed and aware of developments.

We apologize for the inconvenience to your Homefront Multiplayer experience and are working 24/7 to make it as enjoyable as possible!

Sincerely,

The Homefront Team

Retro
03-23-2011, 11:04 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience to your Homefront Multiplayer experience and are working 24/7 to make it as enjoyable as possible!

Sincerely,
The Homefront Team

Perhaps they should be apologizing for spending so much time hyping and marketing the game instead of, you know ...making it actually work?

Borlaxx
03-23-2011, 11:06 AM

Sincerely,
The Homefront Team

Perhaps they should be apologizing for spending so much time hyping and marketing the game instead of, you know ...making it actually work?
http://files.abovetopsecret.com/uploads/ats57347_258Troll_spray.jpg

:p :hug: :D <-------Disclaimer smilies

Retro
03-23-2011, 11:11 AM
http://www.themudflats.net/wp-content/uploads/troll1.jpg