PDA

View Full Version : Homefront, Keeping, or Selling? Xbox 360

ustolemygmrtag
03-22-2011, 02:02 PM
I have heard allot of people saying that they are getting rid of the game. I d not know if it is just out of frustration, or you actually mean you are selling it. So, Please post here if you are keeping the game or selling, so I can keep the Active players list updated.

CELockwood
03-22-2011, 02:07 PM
I actually posted on ebay, but a buddy of mine is now going to borrow it. Either way, you can take me off the active players list.

I still love you, though, Lee. :hug:

Sckrapps
03-25-2011, 12:09 PM
Man, I have to admit that this has sort of been like watching a slow-motion trainwreck. I was on the HF band-wagon months ago, albeit it as a follower rather than a leader. Then a number of things happened that just made it so that I decided to wait on HF. I was travelling for business on 3/15 and then friends have come to visit, so I have not had any time at all to play it, so I figured I'd wait to buy it. Looks like I dodged a bullet, as most people seem to be giving up on it.

Its been interesting to watch, rather than be a participant, the long anticipation and then quick decline of this game. I only get about 5-7 hours of gaming time per week, so I really don't like messing around with sucky games, and I am going to pass playing HF altogether. I feel kind of bad since I and so many other people were excited about HF, but my gaming time is just too limited.

Sckrapps
03-25-2011, 05:27 PM
So let me ask, am I really missing anything in the Multiplayer front? What does the 360 crew think they are going to be playing going forward if it is not HF?

ustolemygmrtag
03-25-2011, 05:37 PM
I am keeping it at least until the Beta. If they get all the bugs under control, this will be my main game. I will also still have BC2 to play every now and then. Homefront is great to me. The MP combines the Large scale warfare of BC2, with the Fast pace of COD MW. Also the BP system is great. It is not Kill Streaks, because you can make BP by doing allot of other things. I personally love the MP, but if they cannot get their shit together soon, I will be jumping ship with all the other MP's.

MrBlitzer72
03-25-2011, 08:48 PM
Im personally going to be keeping the game and continuing to play. There are alot of bugs to the game that will hopefully be ironed out over the next few weeks. The gameplay is cool, and i especially like the Battle Commander mode. Its not quite what i thought it would be, but still appealing enough to try to get to lvl 75. Im going to be getting on BC2 alot more too and playing with you guys. Its such a bummer they pushed the relase date of BF3 to January 2012. :-w

~Blitz

roadrnr
03-26-2011, 12:02 PM
I returned it to gamestop today for store credit and used the cash to pre order operation flashpoint. I tried like hell to like this game, but just couldn't hope the MP's that are keeping it will enjoy it. Sounds like some good fixes are coming.

Pwizzle99
03-26-2011, 12:12 PM
Keeping it.