PDA

View Full Version : Homefront. Inside Info.

ustolemygmrtag
03-25-2011, 07:35 AM
Most of you here know I have some small contacts with THQ. When talking to him last night about the game, he mentioned the Xbox Patch will be going to MS today 3/25/11, and that the PS3 patch is almost ready for submittal to PS3. He said the Devs and Support teams are putting in over 100+ hours a week to get this game right. Most are sleeping in their offices. They even hired in 40 more support members Monday. This information will be released this afternoon, but I figured you guys needed to know before then.

If I here of anything else, I will post it here as soon as I find out. :cheers:

Psalm
03-25-2011, 07:54 AM
So, if the patch goes to Sony say middle of next week...are we looking at sometime in in mid April? I seriously don't think Kaos can afford to wait that long. If the Multi-player remains fairly unplayable it will be a ghost town within a few weeks.

Borlaxx
03-25-2011, 08:01 AM
Since you probably weren't suppose to tell us this yet, should we move it to the MP Only strategy section of the forum?

ustolemygmrtag
03-25-2011, 08:39 AM
Oops, I moved it. Thanks for asking. I totally forgot about that.

Tembis
03-25-2011, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the info gamertag!! good to know. I love the game, but when you can't even get into a match, makes it hard to keep liking it. Hope they fix it soon.

ustolemygmrtag
03-27-2011, 09:34 AM
Just take a break for a week from it. As soon as the Patch goes live, i will let you guys know. I cannot fathom not even being able to get into a match. That would really piss me off too. But, at least give them until the patch comes out. It will be worth it. There is also speculation that hey may do a Half price or Free DLC as a Thank you to those who were patient and waited. But, that is only a rumor at Kaos right now.

Pwizzle99
03-27-2011, 10:22 AM
Iv only had one nite where I couldn't get into a match. Otherwise, I may have jumpy connection, but IV never NOT been able to get into a match as of yet except that one nite.

Toxic Avenger72
03-27-2011, 10:35 AM
Iv only had one nite where I couldn't get into a match. Otherwise, I may have jumpy connection, but IV never NOT been able to get into a match as of yet except that one nite.

Try joining in a match with a friend.

Pwizzle99
03-27-2011, 11:13 AM
Haven't tried that yet since anytime I'm on everyone here is playing bfbc except gamertag.... and he's always on "away" status. Lol

ustolemygmrtag
03-27-2011, 11:32 AM
Haven't tried that yet since anytime I'm on everyone here is playing bfbc except gamertag.... and he's always on "away" status. Lol
I usually leave it on after I play a few rounds. It is allot of fun, but I get bored without fellow MP's to play with. just let me know your play times, or send me a PM, and i will try me best to get on. School is winding down, so I should have allot more time at night, if I can get Meg to do some kids stuff.