PDA

View Full Version : Do you ps3 players play Homefront together alot?

Pwizzle99
03-30-2011, 01:03 AM
I have HF for 360, but no is ever on it seems. Do you ps3 folks play a lot together? If so I may get a ps3 copy too.

Borlaxx
03-30-2011, 06:37 AM
No. The PS3 version is completely broken. I cannot even get into a full lobby to start a game on any mode. Some people have been able to get into a regular death match lobby after several tries, but even then, freezing problems remain. I never see anyone on PS3 playing it anymore. Everyone has gone back to Killzone 3, Black Ops, Bad Company 2, and Crysis 2. People may come back if they patch it and the patch actually works, but I know several have already sold their copy due to the continued problems.

ustolemygmrtag
03-30-2011, 07:53 AM
Most are waiting for the patch. There are still allot of people that have it on 360 side, but have the belief that the game will be great when the patch is released. I just hope they are right. Because I am getting a little impatient about my $60 that they got.

At it's core, Homefront is a very fun and well balanced game. It has more to it than MW2 and Black Ops put together on the MP side. If THQ can stop the hemorrhaging and bleeding fast, this game might be one of the best this year.

Things that have to be fixed fast are as follows.

1) Party system(Xbox)

2) Emply Lobbies(PS3)

3) Hard Console Freezes(Both Consoles)

4) Connection Issues(Both Consoles)

5) Black Screen of Death(Xbox)

6) Level Resets(Consoles and PC)

When these are fixed, this game will be the most played game until BF3 comes out.

Also, SumGuy, I am going to send you a PM with my cell # so you can text me when u get on. And I will try my best to get on and play with ya.

Psalm
03-30-2011, 08:01 AM
Usually the only people on the PS3 who play it is Myself and Damien (KramerKing5150) right now...as Borlax said its pretty broke. But, I can usually get into a TDM lobby and I haven't had a my PS3 lockup the last 2 times I played it...so thats good. I also will try to join MP's if they are on.

Pwizzle99
03-30-2011, 08:14 AM
I was just curious because its always better to rage scream with others than to do it alone..... effing snipers....... LOL

TrojanTeacher
03-30-2011, 08:06 PM
I'm usually on every other day. But I'm on the West coast, so it may not be so easy to find me online since I get on about 9 PST.

mechatool
03-31-2011, 10:05 AM
Usually the only people on the PS3 who play it is Myself and Damien (KramerKing5150) right now...as Borlax said its pretty broke. But, I can usually get into a TDM lobby and I haven't had a my PS3 lockup the last 2 times I played it...so thats good. I also will try to join MP's if they are on.
I was out of town this week, but I will be playing this and KZ3 on a regular basis.