PDA

View Full Version : History Repeating Itself

RC-1136
04-07-2011, 09:19 AM
Okay, I watched the latest developers blog and now I have to get this game the day it comes out. The level of customization is great and the graphics make WAW look like crap. It could still be a let down, but I don't think it will be. If they are able to cram this much content and have graphics this good then we really know that TreyArch was lying to us when they said we lost out on some content so they could have "great graphics for the Wii." Really, High Voltage did both! I am so looking forward to Capture the Flag...you know, that mode we can't have in WAW due to its amazing (LOL) graphics.

Someone on our old board said there will not be a ranking system for online play. Whoever this was, where did you hear that? The game will still be great without it, but the ranking system does add a lot of replayability.

Who else is going to get this game as soon as it comes out? It would be great to have some united clan battles on day one....with Wiispeak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I, for one, am requesting the entire first day off from work....and from wife. I will let you know how that second request turns out

Found this quote from Borlax on the first page of the Conduit Thread. I felt the same way about this game. It is funny how history repeats itself are these developers all Pied Pipers and are we the rats who will just aimlessly follow them. I have an 2 College Degrees and very successful at my job. I can't believe how stupid I can be when it comes to video games. Oh well.

Borlaxx
04-07-2011, 09:23 AM
I should of listened to The Who........

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

I will not be fooled again!

Looking forward to Brink :|

xMisFitToyx
04-07-2011, 09:26 AM
LOL.......... =))

Psalm
04-07-2011, 09:37 AM
Captain Fickle at his best.... =)) =)) =))