PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Concerts

Borlaxx
04-13-2011, 12:11 PM
Alright, who is going to come to the Amon Amarth concert in Orlando with me? \m/

Saturday, 04/30/11. According to the flier, they are playing two different sets each show. EPIC!

Just after my best friend Paul moves to Atlanta leaving me without a buddy to see metal shows :(

I'm still going anyway :D

Psalm
04-13-2011, 12:14 PM
haha...my Wife is in Orlando/Port Canaveral that Weekend...(coming back from a cruise)..I am certain she won't want to go...damn I should have went with her.

Borlaxx
04-13-2011, 12:24 PM
haha...my Wife is in Orlando/Port Canaveral that Weekend...(coming back from a cruise)..I am certain she won't want to go...damn I should have went with her.
You could always meet her here ;)

I wasn't really expecting anyone to take me up on it. Living on America's Wang means I am not the middle ground for anyone.

Raider
04-13-2011, 12:28 PM
Alright, who is going to come to the Amon Amarth concert in Orlando with me? \m/

Saturday, 04/30/11. According to the flier, they are playing two different sets each show. EPIC!

Just after my best friend Paul moves to Atlanta leaving me without a buddy to see metal shows :(

If you ever come to the Atlanta area to see your buddy hit me up.

Borlaxx
04-13-2011, 12:32 PM

If you ever come to the Atlanta area to see your buddy hit me up.
Will do. I hope to visit him by the end of the year. Also, since he is now a father and a gamer, I need to try get him to sign up as an MP. He has resisted the idea as he believes all gaming clans are comprised of obsessive losers. I have told him that is what makes Team MP different.

Raider
04-13-2011, 12:36 PM
We da bestest.

cronam
04-13-2011, 01:23 PM
I have seen enogh live concerts to last me a life time, i did back stage security at concerts all over engalnd for 5 years

Borlaxx
04-13-2011, 01:29 PM
I have seen enogh live concerts to last me a life time, i did back stage security at concerts all over engalnd for 5 years
Are you one of the people who had to "approve" the groupies?

cronam
04-14-2011, 08:30 AM
no i was the one who had to check everyone for the right pass including the bands

Trez
04-14-2011, 03:27 PM
I'll be seeing Arcade Fire 4/20. They're playing at the Starlight Theatre which is a great outdoor venue. I saw them there once before with LCD Soundsystem. Probably the best concert I've ever attended. They'll be with The National this time.

Other then that my wife and I are going to Sleigh Bells in June.

Raider
04-14-2011, 03:57 PM
Mumford and Sons are playing at the Fox here in Atlanta in June. I wanna go but the wife doesn't. And I'm not the type to go to a concert by myself. hmmmmm

johnnyh1976
12-09-2011, 06:13 PM
I just read in one of our local papers that my favorate singer/songwriter(still among the living) is playing in our city in the spring of 2012.

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.....I must admit my pants got a little tighter when I read the article.

I can't wait. My wife is not a fan but my mom loves Tom Petty and I may bring her. My only fear is that she may pick up a "contact" during the show....which now that I think of it would be hilarious.

Major Stains
12-11-2011, 04:29 AM
The Christmas do ended up in a venue in the city, watching some UK firm festival favourites, 'Dreadzone'.

I loved their early stuff.[yt:2pp686lo]87xviiWtmOg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/yt:2pp686lo]

Oh, and it's the same venue, that we built some recording studios in a few years back.
Also building the local radio station studio and the bar refurb.
http://www.sound-gallery.net/studios

Just thought I'd share. Trying to forget about this hangover from hell now.