PDA

View Full Version : the PS3 patch is live.....

DamianThorn
04-19-2011, 07:22 AM
OH HELLLL YEA!!!!! :cheers:

The Homefront team released the latest PlayStation 3 update in Central, South and North America today following approval by Sony America. We are still working with our partners in Asia to make this patch available as quickly as possible in that region.

This PS3 update contains several enhancements which should improve overall game stability and network connectivity. This update should also improve issues with respect to level resets, but the team is still working on further improvements for a future patch.

The entire team at both KAOS and THQ would like to thank you for playing Homefront and being a member of our community. We appreciate your dedication and patience as we continue to improve and enhance the game with each update.

Sincerely,

The Homefront Team

Borlaxx
04-19-2011, 07:50 AM
Hmm, hope it works :-ss

I will read the HF forums later and see what the majority of people are saying, keeping in mind that the trolls will say it is horrible even if it did work.

DamianThorn
04-19-2011, 07:22 PM
Hmm, hope it works :-ss

I will read the HF forums later and see what the majority of people are saying, keeping in mind that the trolls will say it is horrible even if it did work.

I tried it early this morning,and had no problems except for a bit of lag,but in fairness I had a little before the patch as well...and I believe they were doing server maintenance.
I'm still seeing people say it freezes,but I haven't had any problems. I'm beginning to think (as you mentioned) there's always going to be the "whiners" and "complainers" or in other words "trolls" that will say anything even though everything is better.

Psalm
04-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Downloading now...I will be on all night tonight

Borlaxx
04-20-2011, 08:26 AM
Played for about an hour last night. Didn't have any freezing. A little lag, but only for a couple minutes. Did get into one empty lobby, but that was it and found a full one right after.

I did notice that jack joined my match, and then logged out of the PSN just a couple minutes later. Not sure if he froze or not.

I did notice what appears to be a new minor glitch. In the lobby between games, if you try to move down the list of people in the lobby, it instantly puts the cursor back on your name. I normally select mute all and then go down the list and individually un-mute MPs, but you cannot do this anymore. I assume this is an unforseen glitch. You can still mute and un-mute individual players from the scoreboard once the match starts.

I hope there aren't any other problems from this patch, and that the rumors of continued freezing are false, or at the very least no worse than the improved performance the last couple weeks and not back to how bad it was the first month.

mechatool
04-20-2011, 12:55 PM
Played for about an hour last night. Didn't have any freezing. A little lag, but only for a couple minutes. Did get into one empty lobby, but that was it and found a full one right after.

I did notice that jack joined my match, and then logged out of the PSN just a couple minutes later. Not sure if he froze or not.

I did notice what appears to be a new minor glitch. In the lobby between games, if you try to move down the list of people in the lobby, it instantly puts the cursor back on your name. I normally select mute all and then go down the list and individually un-mute MPs, but you cannot do this anymore. I assume this is an unforseen glitch. You can still mute and un-mute individual players from the scoreboard once the match starts.

I hope there aren't any other problems from this patch, and that the rumors of continued freezing are false, or at the very least no worse than the improved performance the last couple weeks and not back to how bad it was the first month.

I played for 3 hours last night and didn't have any freezing issues. I also got into 1 empty lobby and found a full one after. I also noticed the glitch in the lobby.