04-22-2011, 09:46 PM
who is a RAIDERS FAN?

Retro
04-23-2011, 08:49 AM
Do people openly admit to that??? ;)

Raider
04-23-2011, 09:13 AM
Gee, I have no idea :-"

And they do with pride Retro!!!! I'm so gonna take your tags when you aren't looking, for that comment!!! lol

Retro
04-23-2011, 09:27 AM

And they do with pride Retro!!!! I'm so gonna take your tags when you aren't looking, for that comment!!! lol
Gaider Pride??? =))

Raider
04-23-2011, 09:31 AM

Gaider Pride??? =))

So you're saying you want a tea-bagging too :-\ ......................... :))

So who's your favorite NFL team Retro?

Retro
04-23-2011, 10:00 AM
GIANTS!!!

Raider
04-23-2011, 10:39 AM
oh geez, lol

Retro
04-23-2011, 11:49 AM
I am a Raiders fan twice each year when they play the Chargers.

Raider
04-23-2011, 12:15 PM
Ya, Chargers suck!!! My Dad and StepDad are both Chargers fans. My first Stepdad was a Raiders fan, that's how I got hooked.

LandShark
04-23-2011, 09:08 PM
HOW BOUT THEM CO...gawd i hate jerry jones!

eraseNsd
05-01-2011, 02:20 PM
I knew I smelled something fishy about this thread.

I heard that, RAIDER! ... lol Even after sweeping our division last year the Faiders fell behind the Chargers in the end. We all know the Kansas City Thieves just got lucky. They got smashed by us in the second game against us. I have no explanation for our special teams. That was just pathetic of us last year. I want to blame the special teams coach, but when it comes down to it the players needed to do their job. STOP THE GUY WITH THE BALL! #-o

In the end both of our teams were .. L-)

The day the Chargers win a Super Bowl I'm going to run around town naked with bolts painted on my but cheeks so every Raider fan here can kiss it. :D I might be waiting a while. :-w

BTW, we got some cool Chargers gear for my little girl when she arrives in October. :D I'll post up pics for ya when she is watching her first game.

Retro
05-01-2011, 03:22 PM
Raiders & Chargers ... =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) The has been and the never was! B-)

eraseNsd
05-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Giants? Phffft! ... :p

I was really hoping that we played the Giants this year. No luck. I hope that we play them every year so we can smash that cry baby Eli. It's OK though. We got Rivers from that cry baby throwing a fit to his daddy. He got you guys a ring, but that will not happen again. Soooo, I'm thinking "has been Giants" as well. That year was crazy for us. I really thought we had a chance. Nope, we beat ourselves like always in the playoffs.

Here is a highlight video I found of the game we played that year against the Giants with Eli pouting after their loss. I will admit, I was pulling my hair out watching that game. To close for comfort if you ask me. To many mistakes by us, but we still got the "W".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btx0TWOgFjE

Retro
05-01-2011, 05:10 PM

I was really hoping that we played the Giants this year. No luck. I hope that we play them every year so we can smash that cry baby Eli. It's OK though. We got Rivers from that cry baby throwing a fit to his daddy. He got you guys a ring, but that will not happen again. Soooo, I'm thinking "has been Giants" as well. That year was crazy for us. I really thought we had a chance. Nope, we beat ourselves like always in the playoffs.

Here is a highlight video I found of the game we played that year against the Giants with Eli pouting after their loss. I will admit, I was pulling my hair out watching that game. To close for comfort if you ask me. To many mistakes by us, but we still got the "W".
The Chargers will never win with the over-rated and egotistical Rivers! Eli & Rivers actually have very similar career numbers, but Eli has that little thing known as a SUPER BOWL WIN! Plus a has been is always better than a never was. ;)

eraseNsd
05-01-2011, 05:38 PM

The Chargers will never win with the over-rated and egotistical Rivers! Eli & Rivers actually have very similar career numbers, but Eli has that little thing known as a SUPER BOWL WIN! Plus a has been is always better than a never was. ;)

I know, I know, I get it. We don't have a SB win. Like I said though ... still waiting .. :-w I'll never jump ship. I bleed blue and gold for life. As long as we keep stomping on the Denver Donkeys I'll be happy. Oh, not to mention the Oakland Gaiders. (thanks for that one :) ) *runs for cover from Raider*

CELockwood
05-01-2011, 05:42 PM
[attachment=0:3sw0qrxk]images.jpg[/attachment:3sw0qrxk]

Retro
05-01-2011, 06:15 PM

The Chargers will never win with the over-rated and egotistical Rivers! Eli & Rivers actually have very similar career numbers, but Eli has that little thing known as a SUPER BOWL WIN! Plus a has been is always better thahttp://t3.gstatic.com/imagn a never was. ;)

I know, I know, I get it. We don't have a SB win. Like I said though ... still waiting .. :-w I'll never jump ship. I bleed blue and gold for life. As long as we keep stomping on the Denver Donkeys I'll be happy. Oh, not to mention the Oakland Gaiders. (thanks for that one :) ) *runs for cover from Raider*

For non-Raiders fans only :devil:
[spoiler:2yiezgtp][img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdMnUi-ZyhD3A4CtJX1lQ0FX6ElM74SWGVDRlYt1kkDTEnZZqY3A
http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz142/migalaviz/raiders_suck.jpg[/spoiler:2yiezgtp]

Raider
05-01-2011, 06:25 PM
F%$K YOU RETRO!!! lol

Retro
05-01-2011, 07:28 PM
F%$K YOU RETRO!!! lol
Hey you broke the rules, I said for non-Raider fans only!!!! :D

OLDTYMER2DAY
05-02-2011, 04:15 PM
lol the Raiders are winners even when losing!!! 2012 we will stomp chiefs broncos CHARGERS again and win the afc west this year :cheers:

eraseNsd
05-02-2011, 05:37 PM
I really hope it's the Chargers and Raiders fighting for first in the AFC west next season. KC and Denver can kiss my but.

OMG Retro! That is to funny. That is a whole lot of "pride" right there.

Raider
05-02-2011, 06:16 PM
You tell em oldtymer. The Silver and Black is back!!!!

eraseNsd
05-07-2011, 03:29 PM
You tell em eraseNsd. The BLUE and GOLD is HERE!!!!

EDIT! :p :D

Raider
05-07-2011, 05:41 PM

Shame on you!!!! :p

eraseNsd
05-10-2011, 06:52 PM

Shame on you!!!! :p

Nah, I feel no shame. Cause once football season starts back up I'm sure we'll be going back and forth with the crap talk. :D

:cheers: Can't wait to see what happens.

Raider
05-10-2011, 07:29 PM
Yep, we're like Sam the sheep-dog and Ralph the coyote (played by Wile E. Coyote). Clock'n in when the Raiders host the second game of the opening Monday Night Football. See ya later Sam! ;)

eraseNsd
05-13-2011, 03:39 PM
Yep, we're like Sam the sheep-dog and Ralph the coyote (played by Wile E. Coyote). Clock'n in when the Raiders host the second game of the opening Monday Night Football. See ya later Sam! ;)

lmao ... Sam the sheep dog. I'll see ya then too, H8TRADE. :p :cheers:

OLDTYMER2DAY
05-21-2011, 05:26 PM
Raiders will rule AFC WEST if we have a season another conspiracy to keep RAIDERS from reaching glory lol

CORNERKIX
10-14-2011, 05:28 AM
who is a RAIDERS FAN?

Been one for 35 years - openly admitted.

TrojanTeacher
10-18-2011, 04:14 PM
Carson Palmer to the Raaaaay-dahs!!! I hope it turns out well.

Psalm
10-18-2011, 04:33 PM
Carson Palmer to the Raaaaay-dahs!!! I hope it turns out well.
We will see this weekend against the Chiefs....The ole' Chefs are horrible... not as bad as our cross state rivals though....wtg Rams 0-5

CORNERKIX
10-19-2011, 08:39 AM
Gave up enough to get him so I hope so also.

NeloMelo
10-19-2011, 03:23 PM
Hey any 49ers fan??I hated the desision to keep Alex Smith 5 and 1 so far but man I just don't see it going on much longer.Frank Gore is a beast.They gave up alot but hell wasn't Rich Gannon like 37 yrs old when they were rolling??Palmers 32 yrs old so keep him healthy.

TrojanTeacher
10-19-2011, 04:03 PM
Harbaugh is a dick, but a damn good coach.

NeloMelo
10-19-2011, 05:03 PM
Ahh trojan fan.Still mad about 2 point conversion when stanford already won game and running up score on Pete Carrol??(I think about SPELLING)Yeah was a dick move.I heard they still don't talk and hate each other.Imagine 49er and Seahawks game would. Be intense.

SmokeyCheese1
11-03-2011, 09:10 PM
Harbaugh is a dick, but a damn good coach.

Yeah Im a Lions fan so I really hate Harbaugh

Eag1e2187
11-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Steelers fan here, grew up near Chicago and have lived here most of my life but have never been a Bears fan.

Have a soft spot for the Titans also, when I was stationed in TN they did some nice stuff for us when we returned from deployments

=REB=
01-23-2012, 03:27 PM
I couldn't think of a more appropriate time to state my support of the Ravens, in spite of Ray Finkel trending on Twitter right now. :cuss:

Retro
01-23-2012, 03:38 PM
I couldn't think of a more appropriate time to state my support of the Ravens, in spite of Ray Finkel trending on Twitter right now. :cuss:
Hated to see the Ravens lose, but I don't blame Cundiff. As good as Flacco was yesterday, he had Rice wide open on 3rd down for an easy 1st and didn't dump it too him. Flacco panics when the game is tight and the pressure is on, makes bad decisions. Never mind Evans drop in the endzone. Plenty of blame to go around.

=REB=
01-23-2012, 03:47 PM
Harbaugh could have used the last time out to cool things down a bit before the kick. I think it was the right decision to go on the 4th earlier because Cundiff has been terrible at the 50 yarder this year. Flacco outplayed Brady IMO, I don't have any fault with the offence of the Ravens on this one (which I say surprisingly). That Evans TD should have been reviewed. Either way, it's all over and done but for the cryin' and the weepin'. This was a perfect top to my horrible year in fantasy, pick-em and my team. Ok I'll go cry for myself now :(( :(( :((

LandShark
01-23-2012, 04:52 PM
it wasnt the typical loose methodical Brady for sure, if it had been and he wouldnt have missed 6 big passes that he normal would make, the game would have been out of hand.

Retro
02-05-2012, 10:59 PM
Just remember, you can't spell "elite" without "eli". :D

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/559/180/uspw_5679362_original_crop_650x440.jpg?1328449927

CB-40
02-06-2012, 12:59 AM
Good game! Given what I saw Brady being "on" may not have made the difference. G men could have been up another score if not for the missed PI call. The D on both sides made some good plays at the right times and Eli was definitely threading the needle. Damn, I miss football already! :((

SouthtownSlayer
02-06-2012, 09:33 AM
Was a good game though the first half did drag a bit, happy to see Eli "one-up" his brother and get another SB win!

Now let's see if the Jets will actually pull there heads out and have a SB win next year!

donhardeone
08-29-2012, 05:59 PM
Found the following articles on Deadspin:

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2012/

Some of it is utter BS, but most of it is pretty funny to read through.