PDA

View Full Version : Osama Bin Laden is Dead!!!!!!!!!!!

Borlaxx
05-01-2011, 10:23 PM
I just heard we killed Osama Bin Ladin in Pakinstan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that POS can rot in hell for the murder of thousands of innocent people. I can't find the words to express how happy I am right now. Details are low right now, but I am sure we will find out how the last minutes played out. I hope that fucker suffered. Hopefully now some of those souls can rest in peace.

**== **== **== **== **== **== **== **== **== **== **== **== **== **==

RFK48
05-01-2011, 10:26 PM
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

TrojanTeacher
05-01-2011, 10:45 PM
Amen! Feels weird to celebrate someone getting killed, but knowing what he did, I'll applaud our efforts.

dinsdale1978
05-01-2011, 10:49 PM
You can run but you can't hide terrorist scum.

Beano
05-01-2011, 11:03 PM
I think that it's very cool that it was an American Special Forces group that was on the ground and killed him. It's much more personal and gives satisfaction in knowing Osama knew it was coming. I wish I could have been a speactator for that fire fight. :) This will imo restore lost respect in the international community to the United States. It will also bring some peace to those who lost loved ones on 9/11, and to the general public as well. Very good night.

OLDTYMER2DAY
05-01-2011, 11:25 PM
GREAT JOB SPECIAL FORCES!!!! OK OBAMA!!! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ONE NATION UNDER GOD INDIVISIBLE WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!
REMEMBER WE ARE 1

dinsdale1978
05-01-2011, 11:39 PM
I think that it's very cool that it was an American Special Forces group that was on the ground and killed him. It's much more personal and gives satisfaction in knowing Osama knew it was coming. I wish I could have been a speactator for that fire fight. :) This will imo restore lost respect in the international community to the United States. It will also bring some peace to those who lost loved ones on 9/11, and to the general public as well. Very good night.

I bet they played Medal of Honor...

murphygoodie
05-01-2011, 11:55 PM
**== **== **== :cheers:

Major Stains
05-02-2011, 02:26 AM
Congratulation to America, well done to the CIA, and the courageous Navy Seals that took that evil man out...
May those poor souls rest in peace.

s.ghost
05-02-2011, 03:41 AM
hope they slapped him about abit before they shot him.

Law
05-02-2011, 05:37 AM
FTW!!!

NutsFathead
05-02-2011, 05:41 AM
theres proof that nothing stops USA from getting wot they want :cheers:

LandShark
05-02-2011, 07:20 AM
Thank god that POS is dead!

Hats off to the military, especially the SEAL team, that went in and got it done!

TheFreak75
05-02-2011, 07:44 AM
WOW I never thought I would see the day that A$$#*%@ would get his, I just hope hope they took their sweet time torturing him, he deserves every bit of punishment. There won't be any virgins waiting for him where this F#@$ is going!!!!

Psalm
05-02-2011, 08:21 AM
Guys....please keep the politics out of this thread.

All hail goes to the Navy Seal team that pulled this off...excellent job Gentlemen!!! It must have been an interesting fight.

Raider
05-02-2011, 08:21 AM
Good job Troops!!!! http://www.myemoticons.com/images/patriotic-military/firepower/helicopter.gifhttp://www.myemoticons.com/images/patriotic-military/patriotic/salute-flag.gif

Borlaxx
05-02-2011, 08:41 AM
FTW!!!
That is the best pic I have seen in a long time

RC-1136
05-02-2011, 08:43 AM
I think that pic was photo shopped since I heard the US Gov hasn't released anyt pics yet, but still awesome. I want to give Kudos to the Navy Seals for a job well done. No Us Casualties. Awesome. I am so proud of them. Going in and kicking some terrorist ass.

dinsdale1978
05-02-2011, 08:44 AM
http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2011/5/2/1/anigif_abbreviated-version-of-obamas-speech-tonight-18367-1304313189-15.gif

http://i.imgur.com/wAQc5.png

sam007
05-02-2011, 08:54 AM
In Abbotsford, B.C., Prime Minister Stephen Harper noted that 24 Canadians died in the Sept. 11 attack. He said the death of bin Laden "secures a measure of justice for those Canadians and their families."

"Bin Laden's death does not end the threat of international terrorism," Harper said. "Sadly, others will take his place."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2011/05/01/us-obama.html

Law
05-02-2011, 09:36 AM
http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2011/5/2/1/anigif_abbreviated-version-of-obamas-speech-tonight-18367-1304313189-15.gif

http://i.imgur.com/wAQc5.png

Too funny! That is awesome..

unerds
05-02-2011, 11:30 AM
:applause:

:cheers:

Iron67
05-02-2011, 01:26 PM
Job well done America ...go's to show that good things really do come to those who wait :applause:

Psalm
05-02-2011, 01:50 PM
In related news....Borlax just returned from Pakistan with only a carry-on bag carrying his Mankini.
OBL was shown one look at the mankini and passed away....

unerds
05-02-2011, 01:54 PM
In related news....Borlax just returned from Pakistan with only a carry-on bag carrying his Mankini.

maaan, i know he's a monster... but what a terrible way to go.

Borlaxx
05-02-2011, 02:16 PM

maaan, i know he's a monster... but what a terrible way to go.
BOOM!!!! Head shot...........

Spike Forehand
05-02-2011, 02:27 PM
WTG Special Forces and our Prez.

Double Tap to the left eye FTW. Niiiiiice.

Retro
05-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Why, why, why did they bury him at sea????!!!!! They just gave conspiracy theorists ammo. Who ever made that decision should be thrown overboard.

Borlaxx
05-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Why, why, why did they bury him at sea????!!!!! They just gave conspiracy theorists ammo. Who ever made that decision should be thrown overboard.
Conspiracy theorists don't require ammo -- they make their own. I couldn't care less what they say. From what I gather the decision was made to throw that piece of garbage overboard in part because they wanted to make sure his body wasn't used for a shrine in his honor, but now some people are saying the way he was tossed out to sea wasn't the correct way he should have been buried. I am going to avoid commenting on that for fear of treading on religious discussions, but personally, they should be glad we didn't put his body on display in Times Square while giving people an opportunity to piss on his corpse.

Iron67
05-02-2011, 04:13 PM
From what I gather the decision was made to throw that piece of garbage overboard in part because they wanted to make sure his body wasn't used for a shrine in his honor, but now some people are saying the way he was tossed out to sea wasn't the correct way he should have been buried

yes i heard that too and later on they also said that they didnt think there would be a country willing to take the body
so let this be a stern message to any other terrorist who wants to be top of the most wanted list ....eventually you will end up at the bottom of some sea!!!

Borlaxx
05-02-2011, 04:25 PM
so let this be a stern message to any other terrorist who wants to be top of the most wanted list ....eventually you will end up at the bottom of some sea!!!
Damn right!!!! IMO, when someone attacks us and kills thousands of innocent people they give up any say in how we depose of their body. We will certainly not treat their body with the same amount of respect as the bodies of the people they choose to kill in a fiery inferno -- for whom they showed zero respect. Anyone who wants to value the body of this evil piece of shit over the lives of the people he murdered can go F themselves.

Besides, it was good enough for Megatron.

LandShark
05-02-2011, 04:37 PM
what do you call a terrorist on the bottom of the ocean...a good start

Iron67
05-02-2011, 06:28 PM
what do you call a terrorist on the bottom of the ocean...a good start
:-bd

sam007
05-02-2011, 06:40 PM
I don't know what the radio stations are saying in your parts of the world, but the reports from my side are saying Clerics are pretty pissed about the sea burial. I understand the whole disrepect thing about flying to planes into the Twin Towers, but now those who may have been sitting on the fence in a "neutral" stance, pretty much went over the other side. You thought the West had enough bad guys to worry about now, now I'd say theres even more! #-o

I can also understand the whole "don't want to turn his burial as a shrine" for others to visit who are strong believers in their cause.

Either way, the world is effed IMO. This "war on terror" is never gonna end cause there will always be someone willing to take the place and if they keep recuriting them when they are young, the hatred will just grow stronger with age and ignorance.

I thought the death was a hoax as well but they now say 99.9% sure after DNA test, they got their man. I wonder who's next of the list to get two bullets in the head

eraseNsd
05-02-2011, 07:46 PM
I was in the kitchen making dinner when the breaking news came on. All I heard was those four words, "Osama has been killed". I really didn't know how to feel. We all know how they think. He had close followers that will step up and seek revenge. Hopefully his followers are found and captured soon so that the younger generation of Muslims are not corrupted into their ridiculous beliefs about the western world.

I also did not go running around celebrating his death. Instead I thought about all the people who lost their lives due to his terrorist acts. All those people are gone. I'm not just talking about 9/11 either. So many countries were affected by his terror and many innocent lives were lost. What gets me the most is all the children that lost their lives. So sad. Lets not also forget all the brave men and women that lost their lives fighting this terrorist and his regime. Thank you to all those brave men and women.

As far as them dumping his body in the sea, I say good riddance. Early this morning I was watching the news and a reporter interviewed a woman carrying a picture of her husband whom she lost in the Twin Tower attack. They never recovered her husbands body. She has nothing but pictures and memories to hold onto. So if they dumped Osama's body in the sea for none of his followers to create a shrine. Screw it! From here on out she has to visit Ground Zero pay her respects to her husband. She did say that Osama being killed did give her some closer. Not sure how much closer that is cause she had no body to properly bury her husband and give proper respects. So if they want to be up in arms about what we did to dispose of his body? Tell them to go take a swim!

Again, A big thank you goes out to all the brave men and women of our armed forces (all of the UN). I'm really happy that the only thing we lost in this siege of Osama was a Black Hawk.

Spike Forehand
05-02-2011, 08:28 PM
From what I understand, the US met the most serious obligation of the Islamic faith by burying him within 24 hours.

They are just making up complaints about the sea burial and they need to stfu unless they also want a Navy Seal left eye double tap special.

Seriously, the US was smart to just get it over with and disposed of to prevent any wider controversy.

SlapLaB
05-03-2011, 06:13 AM
To be honest I found the images of people celebrating his death really out of place.
Of course he's a monster and deserved justice.
On the other hand he was also a symbol of an ideology, and that cannot be killed as easily.
And I'm not sure if the "bullet-in-the-head" picture and the videos that we saw about people chanting in front of the White House are not going to make things worse.
He fueled his ideology out of a basic anti-Western hate and IMHO these images may only inflame those who were already feeling that way.

Borlaxx
05-03-2011, 06:28 AM
To be honest I found the images of people celebrating his death really out of place.
Of course he's a monster and deserved justice.
On the other hand he was also a symbol of an ideology, and that cannot be killed as easily.
And I'm not sure if the "bullet-in-the-head" picture and the videos that we saw about people chanting in front of the White House are not going to make things worse.
He fueled his ideology out of a basic anti-Western hate and IMHO these images may only inflame those who were already feeling that way.
I understand where you are coming from and this is probably the most rational approach, but I can't blame people for being happy and wanting to celebrate the fact that one of the most evil men in history has been killed by skilled US special forces. If that pisses off some people, chances are they hated us to begin with if they had more respect for Osama then they did for the thousands of innocent people he killed.

Iron67
05-03-2011, 07:38 AM
i can see both sides of the coin here...
SlapLaB , concerns of reprisal is only natural and over the coming mths its probably going to happen .
in an ideal world there would have been just a raised hand to say job done ...but its not an ideal world
so i can also see Borlax's side of it ...for many yrs we have had to watch these islamic fundamentalist (if thats the right word) burn flags , taunt the relatives of our dead and scream for our blood , in my own country ive watched them burn poppies on remembrance day and coming from a military family made my blood boil .
so i guess this is just a way for the American people to say "in your face pal ...now its our turn "

Retro
05-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Hope this isn't taken as politics, a friend sent it to me and I thought it was awesome.

http://chzdailywhat.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/eca72b65-dba7-4a0f-8771-1c974e697e5a.jpg

CELockwood
05-03-2011, 08:05 PM
Hope this isn't taken as politics, a friend sent it to me and I thought it was awesome.

http://chzdailywhat.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/eca72b65-dba7-4a0f-8771-1c974e697e5a.jpg

Politics or not, that's damn funny!

=))

eraseNsd
05-04-2011, 10:11 PM
This one really made me lol.
Osamas Facebook account.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7897/osamal.jpg

:))

RFK48
05-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Osamas Facebook account.

haha.....ok hb ..... :-w

johnboy
05-05-2011, 07:45 AM
Osamas Facebook account.

Lol.

Osama Bin Laden, jihad it coming!

DayliteMag
05-05-2011, 08:27 AM
On the news this morning I heard two interesting things related to this story:

1. They think OBL had been living at this particular compound for 5 years or more; further calling into question Pakistan's involvment in hiding him. Also, he had 500 Euros sewn into his shirt and some other things (maybe a passport) which leads one to believe that he may have suspected a pending attack...either that, or this may have just been standard operating procedure. I suppose if I had a $50MM bounty on my head I would want to be prepared to move at any time.

2. They recovered a LOT of intel from his compound. Computers, Hard Drives and personal notes. That intel is probably worth whatever sort of reprisals may be on the horizon. No doubt the global intelligence community will be salivating over the data found oun those hard-drives. Also, terrorist cells all over the world will now be scrambling to cover their tracks and bug-out of whatever cave the are currently hiding in. That disruption alone could significantly set them back in terms of any planning they might have been engaged in.

Borlaxx
05-05-2011, 08:38 AM
2. They recovered a LOT of intel from his compound. Computers, Hard Drives and personal notes. That intel is probably worth whatever sort of reprisals may be on the horizon. No doubt the global intelligence community will be salivating over the data found oun those hard-drives. Also, terrorist cells all over the world will now be scrambling to cover their tracks and bug-out of whatever cave the are currently hiding in. That disruption alone could significantly set them back in terms of any planning they might have been engaged in.
Yup, the death of OBL is a major victory for justice and revenge (I have no problem with this concept) but the data we recovered is probably going to be more of a blow to terrorism than the loss of OBL.

Still, it at least shows that despite some thought to the contrary, OBL was still playing a major role in the running of Al Queda, and his death is more than just symbolic.

Psalm
05-05-2011, 08:39 AM
WTF was Pakistan doing letting him live 1/2 mile away from their "West Point"....Pakistan is worthless. I worked with those lazy bastards in Somolia under the UN flag.
Quick story
Myself and Another Marine and 4 Pakistani's were placed in charge of the gate to the UN compound in war torn Somolia in early 93'...We were told by the UN General in charge to fortify the gate we were guarding to the compound. SO, we started filling sandbags and got concrete barriers....Well the Pakistani's sat around drinking Tea while we worked (for 6 days while we fortified it)...they said they couldn't do hard labor...WTF! no hard labor in the Pakistan Army...
I lost all respect for Pakistan that week.

Borlaxx
05-05-2011, 09:58 AM
WTF was Pakistan doing letting him live 1/2 mile away from their "West Point"....Pakistan is worthless. I worked with those lazy bastards in Somolia under the UN flag.
Quick story
Myself and Another Marine and 4 Pakistani's were placed in charge of the gate to the UN compound in war torn Somolia in early 93'...We were told by the UN General in charge to fortify the gate we were guarding to the compound. SO, we started filling sandbags and got concrete barriers....Well the Pakistani's sat around drinking Tea while we worked (for 6 days while we fortified it)...they said they couldn't do hard labor...WTF! no hard labor in the Pakistan Army...
I lost all respect for Pakistan that week.
I find it virtually impossible to believe that they didn't know he was there. They were either helping to hide him, or they just choose to ignore his presence. For them to have the audacity to get upset that we didn't tell them about this operation is laughable. Yes, I know they are a "sovereign nation," but they were either incompetent, or aided in OBL's hiding, so either way telling them would do nothing but compromise the mission.

RFK48
05-05-2011, 10:45 AM
Here's some real photos of the other scum bags takin a permanent nap!
http://www.reuters.com/subjects/bin-laden-compound
:applause:

Iron67
05-05-2011, 06:03 PM
Osamas Facebook account.

:D like it lol

eraseNsd
05-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Another great read I found about the mystery copter.
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/05 ... pter/all/1 (http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/05/aviation-geeks-scramble-to-i-d-osama-raids-mystery-copter/all/1)

Retro
05-05-2011, 09:29 PM
Yup, the death of OBL is a major victory for justice and revenge (I have no problem with this concept)

"In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue... natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment."
-Frank Castle aka The Punisher.
B-)

eraseNsd
05-05-2011, 11:23 PM
I had a moment and made this. Thought it was funny. I was thinking about all the speculations of whether they were armed or not and the idea of a top secret stealth helicopter. So maybe Osama thought they were aliens coming to pick him up and take him to the promise land. So at first they did not resist. Oops! Think again Osama!

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/229624_1803023033814_1186993689_31684174_4162339_n .jpg

Borlaxx
05-06-2011, 06:49 AM
Yup, the death of OBL is a major victory for justice and revenge (I have no problem with this concept)

"In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue... natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment."
-Frank Castle aka The Punisher.
B-)
:-bd

TonkaToys
05-06-2011, 07:45 AM
That's what you get for fucking about with my PSN!

Oh, sorry, wrong thread. ;)

DayliteMag
05-06-2011, 08:41 AM
Just saw a news blast saying that Al Qaeda has confirmed OBL is dead. They also threatened retaliatory attack....ya ya, we know, we know...

Borlaxx
05-06-2011, 08:46 AM
Just saw a news blast saying that Al Qaeda has confirmed OBL is dead. They also threatened retaliatory attack....ya ya, we know, we know...
It isn't like they needed this as a reason to plan attacks. From the intel we have gathered from their computers, it appears they were planning an attack this year on the 10th anniversary of 9/11 where they were going to lay down obstructions on train tracks over bridges to cause maximum damage and citizen casualties. Fucking cowards.

Psalm
05-06-2011, 10:16 AM
exactly...grow up act like men, and attack other men...not innocent people. Al Qaeda are a bunch of cowards...it dosen't take any balls to plant IDE's or block train tracks...

Psalm
05-06-2011, 01:15 PM
damn...this is funny

[yt:2878kdb8]xlOIy6QEbes#at=33[/yt:2878kdb8]

eraseNsd
05-07-2011, 03:07 PM
damn...this is funny

[yt:3tzxdtw3]xlOIy6QEbes#at=33[/yt:3tzxdtw3]

I had to watch this a couple of times it was so funny. Good find.

LiamBriggs90
07-07-2011, 05:43 AM
That video cracked me right up!! =))

"I hope your're cozy in hell in a gasoline snuggie, for the record right? now you ain't messing with my dougie!'

Iv watched it about 5times already, posted it on my facebook too