PDA

View Full Version : BRINK PS3 Active Player List

Borlaxx
05-09-2011, 10:09 AM
Please post your name on this thread if you play this game on this system. People will be added to the list in the order they post. If you see someone that isn't on this list but should be, please let me know. Thanks.

ATTENTION!! New recruits please add all other members above you on the list...also, include something about MP clan in the request so they know you are not some troll. Thanks

List Updated 09/09/11

Board name PS3 ID
------------------------
Borlax Borlaxx

Tracer-M_D_C Tracer-M_D_C

Jackie R Jackie_R

SkeetSkeet Skeet6720

CookieStein CookieStein

46_n_2 assassin_of_420

johnnyh1976 johnnyh1976

oreon87 oreon87

FeelinKorny FeelinKorny

Missing In Action - Not Sure if These People Are Still Playing

El Maco Chicken ricardrosell

Shrewdsonofa nownthenagain

Borlaxx
05-09-2011, 10:09 AM
Let me know when you have this game in hand and you will be added to the list.

Borlaxx
05-09-2011, 04:02 PM
Went and reserved in full today after work. The guy at Gamespot said they are doing a midnight release and although there have been a few who switched to the 360 version, there are still many reserved for the PS3. He said the majority of people who changed versions are "the insanly impatient people who went balls to the wall and sold their PS3 to get an Xbox in what will likely amount to a decision they are kicking themselves in the ass for as soon as the PSN comes back."

His words, not mine, although he did say now is a great time to get a used PS3, LOL!

This game better be good or I will be forwarding a bill to Retro right after Gmrtag pays the one I send him for HF ;) :D

Retro
05-09-2011, 04:09 PM
Went and reserved in full today after work. The guy at Gamespot said they are doing a midnight release and although there have been a few who switched to the 360 version, there are still many reserved for the PS3. He said the majority of people who changed versions are "the insanly impatient people who went balls to the wall and sold their PS3 to get an Xbox in what will likely amount to a decision they are kicking themselves in the ass for as soon as the PSN comes back."

His words, not mine, although he did say now is a great time to get a used PS3, LOL!

This game better be good or I will be forwarding a bill to Retro right after Gmrtag pays the one I send him for HF ;) :D
I have a cheque ready to go just in case. B-)

I really wish they did more midnight releases here.

Toxic Avenger72
05-09-2011, 05:26 PM

Look at this offer (Gamestop Powerup Reward). $100 Off A 160 or 320 GB PlayStation 3.

[attachment=0:3scebpfz]PowerUpRewards Coupon.pdf[/attachment:3scebpfz]

Tracer-M_D_C
05-10-2011, 07:18 AM
His words, not mine, although he did say now is a great time to get a used PS3, LOL!...
I bet so! That was one other concern I had, trying to sell PS3 now would be as fruitful as trying to sell a Hummer with gas at $4/gal!

Borlaxx
05-10-2011, 02:56 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDQnOe_zGzMG_U5gklJbJzL8GXpL_Q9 aDd7ulzyhgoSXl6Eb3-

Tracer-M_D_C
05-10-2011, 03:08 PM
So...I guess I won't have to worry much about being first...
Is it still called a list with just the one name in it??

Borlaxx
05-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Borlax * Borlaxx

:-"

Tracer-M_D_C
05-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Well played sir...

unerds
05-10-2011, 04:05 PM
ATTA BOY B! dive in feet first! perpetuate the burn cycle!

Tracer-M_D_C
05-10-2011, 06:44 PM
Tracer-M_D_C * Tracer-M_D_C

xMisFitToyx
05-12-2011, 11:49 AM
I am going to watch to see how everyone is liking this game (longevity of play).....If a lot of MP's stick with it, I will probably put this on the top of my fathers day gift list :D (Hopefully PSN will be operational by then)

devilsadvoc8
05-15-2011, 08:22 AM
Please let us know how the multi-player aspect of brink is working on the PSN. If it is free of lag and seems balanced, I think I'll pick this up and join the fun.

REMEC87
05-15-2011, 08:32 AM
Please let us know how the multi-player aspect of brink is working on the PSN. If it is free of lag and seems balanced, I think I'll pick this up and join the fun.

Me too.

Jackie R
05-15-2011, 01:12 PM
Please add me to the list. Just ordered the game. :cheers:

Tracer-M_D_C
05-15-2011, 01:33 PM
Awesome, glad to see we have more coming on!
Been playing for about 3 hours straight, the only lag I would say I've noticed is at the very start of a couple matches when everyone is spawning in it chopped for about 5 seconds. After that multiplayer played just like single player, no slowdowns noticed at all.

Borlaxx
05-16-2011, 08:12 AM
From another thread:

I finally got to play online yesterday with the PSN coming back up, and man, the lag on the PS3 last night was game breaking. In about half of the matches I played the lag was so bad it was unplayable. I would warp about 10 feet at a time, sometimes into walls, and if I dared to fire my gun it got much worse. I had to back out of those matches and find a new one.

When I first signed into the PSN early in the afternoon, I played one co-op campaign map with all humans on my side versus bots. There was hardly any lag at all and it was fucking awesome!!! We destroyed. However, last night I think I joined about a total of 5 freeplay lobbies, and only two of those were playable, and the ones that were supper laggy had maybe only half human players, so their solution to the lag of having less human players didn't seem to help here. The two lobbies that did work were awesome, but the same map keep repeating so I backed out. I need to figure out the voting system.

I am praying that the horrible lag was due to either the PSN still not being 100% yet or the fact that maybe there weren't many human players near me for a good host because they PSN had just been brought up a second time after being taken down for a half an hour due to high traffic issues with the servers. I just find it sadly ironic that my first moments of doubt about the longevity of this game came after I was finally able to play it online. I am at level 15 now, and I have been having a blast playing offline so far, but I have finished all the missions and playing against the bots will only keep me entertained for so much longer. They better fix the lag, because otherwise I can't see myself playing this game for too long offline no matter how awesome it is.

I REALLY hope the lag issues are fixed, because I love this game, but if I can't play it online what is the point?

Borlaxx
05-16-2011, 10:48 AM
Just updated to here. Looking forward to gaming with you Jackie and Tracer!

Psalm
05-16-2011, 10:51 AM
My rental of brink should arrive tomorrow...so game on boys.

Borlaxx
05-16-2011, 10:58 AM
My rental of brink should arrive tomorrow...so game on boys.
WORD!!!!

We should play some co-op first so you can get the hang of the game before taking on real people.

Also, remember you have to complete the level one and level two challenges to unlock the extra guns and weapon attachments. Leveling up only unlocks abilities.

Jackie R
05-16-2011, 11:05 AM
Also, remember you have to complete the level one and level two challenges to unlock the extra guns and weapon attachments. Leveling up only unlocks abilities.
Good tip. Besides, would probably be a good idea to get used to the controls.

Looking forward to playing with you guys. :cheers:

Borlaxx
05-16-2011, 11:07 AM
Another BRINK newbie tip: you only get one unlock point per level and there are only 20 levels, but over 50 abilities, so you cannot unlock everything with one character. You can create multiple characters, but never will one character have all abilities. If you decide you don't like the way you spent your points, you can buy them all back and redistribute them, but you lose a level as a penalty. However, you rank up pretty fast. I am already level 15.

Tracer-M_D_C
05-16-2011, 11:24 AM
Co-op sounds good, and seems to be playing smoother?

My first character I've set up as primary Engineer, secondary Operative, he's in the teens. I've started a second as Soldier/Medic, but he's not far yet.

Glad I can pull back points and redistribute, I'll probably specialize a couple characters and have a few 'multi-classed'. So many options, so little time :)

I plan on playing pretty much every night this week, so any time. This coming weekend is anniversary so I won't even try, that would be.... dumb of me.

Jackie R
05-20-2011, 07:00 AM
Hmm....maybe we should start recruiting on the Brink clan recruitment forum (http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/forum/143-brink-clan-recruitment/). :-?

I volunteer to monitor the PS3 thread. http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab236/Adison4eva/Animated%20smiley%2000/smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Borlaxx
05-20-2011, 08:01 AM
Hmm....maybe we should start recruiting on the Brink clan recruitment forum (http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/forum/143-brink-clan-recruitment/). :-?

I volunteer to monitor the PS3 thread. http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab236/Adison4eva/Animated%20smiley%2000/smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif
Sure. Will try to start a thread later today.

Jackie R
05-20-2011, 11:09 AM
Sure. Will try to start a thread later today.
http://www.rolandchayer.com/TheVanKarenLife/style_emoticons/RolandChayer-Smileys/RolandChayer-ThankYouSmiley.gif

unerds
05-21-2011, 03:01 PM
splash damage also has a clan recruitment forum

http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35

no platform division like the CoD board.... but bethsofts is a bit more active...
115 threads on splash damage shared platform
115 threads on bethsoft for xbox360 alone!

the bethsoft forum is SLOW as HELL for me though... all that transparency.

no harm in getting us out on to both...

so far the only clan i recognize is GUNSLINGER... played with them on the Wii Blops.

Jackie R
05-29-2011, 08:33 AM
We seriously need more Team MP members playing this on the PS3. :pray:

DannyB209
06-03-2011, 05:37 PM
whats up fellow brinker.
so it looks like there r only 3 of u guys huh? i will send u guys a invite next time i am on. so what times do u guys play? i am out here on the west coast and play start around 8:30 or 9 pacific. r u guys east coaster and if so is my game time way to late for ya? i swear i can never find people on the west that game.

i hope it works out and look forward to making some new friends :cheers:

Jackie R
06-03-2011, 09:57 PM
I'm on the East coast :( but hey..nice to have someone added to the Brink list.

I think we'll start getting more people interested now that we are actively recruiting. That and the lag has been less of an issue.

Borlaxx
06-04-2011, 11:42 AM
I live on the east coast too and probably will not run across you except maybe on the weekends. I will look for you if your playing and hopefully we can get more recruits.

MoreCowBell87
06-09-2011, 05:55 AM
I should have this next week sometime ?

Borlaxx
06-09-2011, 06:25 AM
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! :party:

Jackie R
06-09-2011, 07:01 AM

Time for a happy dance!
http://www.thejoyofreflexology.com/images/Happy%20smiley.gif

So glad to see that you'll be picking this up Skeet! You were one of the guys who always sent me an invite when you saw me playing either MW2 or Black Ops. :cheers:

Psalm
06-09-2011, 08:09 AM
Has this died down...I don't see many people playing this much anymore...there seems to always be more playing BC2 on the PS3?

Borlaxx
06-09-2011, 08:50 AM
Has this died down...I don't see many people playing this much anymore...there seems to always be more playing BC2 on the PS3?
Well, as far as I am aware, there were ever only three people playing this on the PS3 -- myself, Jackie, and Tracer. Now we have Skeet, too. I still play it. I don't even have BC2 or BO anymore.

Borlaxx
06-09-2011, 08:51 AM
whats up fellow brinker.
so it looks like there r only 3 of u guys huh? i will send u guys a invite next time i am on. so what times do u guys play? i am out here on the west coast and play start around 8:30 or 9 pacific. r u guys east coaster and if so is my game time way to late for ya? i swear i can never find people on the west that game.

i hope it works out and look forward to making some new friends :cheers:
What is your PSN ID?

Psalm
06-09-2011, 09:19 AM
Well, as far as I am aware, there were ever only three people playing this on the PS3 -- myself, Jackie, and Tracer. Now we have Skeet, too. I still play it. I don't even have BC2 or BO anymore.
I didn't know you traded in BC2....(for the second time ;) )

Tracer-M_D_C
06-09-2011, 09:20 AM
I've been AWOL with company for several days, but will be back on starting tonight!

Jackie R
06-09-2011, 10:44 AM
I don't have either of those either. My go to multiplayer game will most likely be Brink until the fall. ;)

I've been AWOL with company for several days, but will be back on starting tonight!
Cool! I'll try and join you. :cheers:

El Maco Chicken
06-10-2011, 02:27 AM
Board name PS3 ID
------------------------
Borlax Borlaxx

Jackie R Jackie_R

SkeetSkeet Skeet6720

Jackie R
06-10-2011, 06:47 AM
We got another one! http://planetsmilies.net/happy-smiley-8776.gif

Borlaxx
06-10-2011, 07:02 AM
Board name PS3 ID
------------------------
Borlax Borlaxx

Jackie R Jackie_R

SkeetSkeet Skeet6720

Awesome! I will be gone this weekend on a mini vacation, but hope to be back with you all by Wednesday night.

MoreCowBell87
06-13-2011, 01:43 PM
Got it today!! I am hoping to get some game time in tonight.

Tracer-M_D_C
06-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Most excellent - I'll try and jump in if I see you on! Had some very good games last night, played very smooth.

Jackie R
06-13-2011, 02:08 PM
Got it today!! I am hoping to get some game time in tonight.
http://duellingdialysis.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/homer_woohoo.jpg

siberian-bullet
06-18-2011, 02:21 PM
looking for brink players to atual get some non bot competition
Psn - Siberian-bullet

Tracer-M_D_C
06-18-2011, 02:48 PM
Psn - Siberian-bullet
Awesome! Add those of us on last page and let's team up!

Jackie R
06-18-2011, 08:34 PM
Psn - Siberian-bullet
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__kWQSbnqf1c/TMRajJpdJwI/AAAAAAAAFVQ/sVMszcpMWOg/s320/snoopy_happy_dance.jpg

MoreCowBell87
06-18-2011, 09:58 PM
Psn - Siberian-bullet

Nice we need more people!! :cheers:

Shrewdsonofa
06-21-2011, 11:45 AM
Shrewdsonofa - nownthenagain

That is the ps3 account with the best brink toon. My other psnid is Shrewdson of A. That is also my xbox id.

Jackie R
06-21-2011, 05:07 PM

That is the ps3 account with the best brink toon. My other psnid is Shrewdson of A. That is also my xbox id.
Nice to see some more people picking up this great game! :cheers:

Borlaxx
06-21-2011, 05:33 PM

Sweet! I added the first one to the list since I am assuming that is the one you will be using to send friend requests.

CookieStein
07-07-2011, 03:27 PM
throw me on the list...its all i play right now

CookieStein

oh is anyone on the brink "lobby" chat...if not let me know and i'll get it to you

Jackie R
07-07-2011, 08:15 PM

CookieStein

oh is anyone on the brink "lobby" chat...if not let me know and i'll get it to you
Another aboard....awesome! :-bd

I'll be right back on this once the Uncharted 3 beta is finished.

Tracer-M_D_C
07-09-2011, 07:35 PM
I just wanted to let you guys know I'm on hiatus indefinitely for the time being. We're working through the wife's back issues, which is slowly but surely leading up to surgery. We're on a good path for getting her fixed, it's just slow going!

Jackie R
07-09-2011, 09:00 PM
Sorry to hear that Tracer but priorities are priorities.

Best of luck to your wife and a speedy recovery should surgery be required. :cheers:

Borlaxx
07-11-2011, 10:49 AM
I just wanted to let you guys know I'm on hiatus indefinitely for the time being. We're working through the wife's back issues, which is slowly but surely leading up to surgery. We're on a good path for getting her fixed, it's just slow going!
Sorry to hear about that Tracer. I will probably be playing this game for awhile longer after the UC3 beta is done, so hopefully be able to play again when you have the chance.

CookieStein

Adding you to the list now. Hope to game with you soon.

46_n_2
07-27-2011, 02:30 PM
i would like to be added to the list as well. this would be the only game i would get face time with yall on. i have 3 max lvl chars my engineer is my main but i have an Op and a soldier.

psn - assassin_of_420 i mostly play after 7-8 pm cst. and im looking forward to playing without the retard bots lol

*edit* tonight ill add all the people on the 1st post (as i assume those are the active people) unless anyone adds me 1st :P

Borlaxx
07-27-2011, 02:36 PM
i would like to be added to the list as well. this would be the only game i would get face time with yall on. i have 3 max lvl chars my engineer is my main but i have an Op and a soldier.

psn - assassin_of_420 i mostly play after 7-8 pm cst. and im looking forward to playing without the retard bots lol

*edit* tonight ill add all the people on the 1st post (as i assume those are the active people) unless anyone adds me 1st :P
Added you to the list. I also moved two people to a MIA section of the list as I have never seen them playing and I don't think they even sent me an invite. I play several times a week, as does Jackie, and Cookiestein is on just about every single night. Tracer is taking a break for personal reasons but should be back ASAP. Skeet plays rarely, but will join us if he sees us playing.

Jackie R
07-27-2011, 04:51 PM

Awesome! Looking forward to gaming with you. :cheers:

46_n_2
07-27-2011, 07:52 PM
sent request to everybody bout to get online after i pour this glass of wine if anyone wants to join

Borlaxx
07-28-2011, 12:20 PM

Me too.
Online play is awesome. Hardly any lag at all.

I know those are old posts, but hey, can't blame a guy for trying to get more team mates on this great game ;)

Borlaxx
07-28-2011, 01:10 PM
sent request to everybody bout to get online after i pour this glass of wine if anyone wants to join
I didn't get a friend request from you. Are you sure you sent it to "Borlaxx" with two "x" instead of just one like my board name? When I created my PSN ID someone already took the version with just one x.

I am hoping to get in some gaming time tonight, but the wife is sick so may be helping her. Hopefully she will pass out early :-$

Jackie R
07-28-2011, 04:53 PM

Me too.
Online play is awesome. Hardly any lag at all.

I know those are old posts, but hey, can't blame a guy for trying to get more team mates on this great game ;)

Absolutely! I even offered REMEC a free dinner (offer still stands)! :cheers:

46_n_2
07-28-2011, 08:02 PM
I didn't get a friend request from you. Are you sure you sent it to "Borlaxx" with two "x" instead of just one like my board name? When I created my PSN ID someone already took the version with just one x.

I am hoping to get in some gaming time tonight, but the wife is sick so may be helping her. Hopefully she will pass out early :-$

opps only had 1 x on it ill re-add now that kids in bed bout to get online

johnnyh1976
08-03-2011, 04:45 PM
I currently play BRINK. Definitely add.....PSN johnnyh1976

Cheers!!

Jackie R
08-03-2011, 05:21 PM
I currently play BRINK. Definitely add.....PSN johnnyh1976

Cheers!!
Excellent! See you Brink my friend! :cheers:

johnboy
08-13-2011, 10:48 AM
I was hoping to get this on rental but my little shop don't have it. Infact they have very little for any console these days. :(

Jackie R
08-13-2011, 04:07 PM
I was hoping to get this on rental but my little shop don't have it. Infact they have very little for any console these days. :(
That sucks. However, the price has just dropped drastically here in Canada:

Brink price drop thread (http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=3187)

UK can't be too far behind. ;)

oreon87
08-31-2011, 11:58 AM
Hey guys, my psn is oreon87 and i love brink since i got it a week ago, but i think i'll go back to black ops soon since its much more addicting.
V/R Mike

Jackie R
08-31-2011, 05:36 PM
Hey guys, my psn is Oreon87 and i love brink since i got it a week ago
http://www.jeffcaceres.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/homer_woohoo.jpg

but i think i'll go back to black ops soon since its much more addicting.
V/R Mike
http://74.img.v4.skyrock.net/748/homer-simpson-el-barto/pics/2735813640_1.jpg

oreon87
08-31-2011, 05:39 PM
lol in the words of Larry the cable guy "i dont care who you are thats funny right there "

Borlaxx
09-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Hey guys, my psn is Oreon87 and i love brink since i got it a week ago, but i think i'll go back to black ops soon since its much more addicting.
V/R Mike
Question: is your PSN ID with a capital "O" or a lowercase "o"? You have it one way in this post and another way in your info under your avatar.

oreon87
09-01-2011, 12:20 PM
small o ... oreon87

Borlaxx
09-01-2011, 12:20 PM
Updated to here

oreon87
09-01-2011, 12:38 PM
ok i edited the post, anything else i gotta change? i didnt see any more i messed up

Borlaxx
09-01-2011, 12:44 PM
ok i edited the post, anything else i gotta change? i didnt see any more i messed up
Nope, I added you to the list, and I accepted your invite on my PS3 last night but my brother was over and we were playing split-screen Resident Evil 5. When I get on next time, I will look to see if you are playing.

oreon87
09-01-2011, 01:03 PM
sweet see you then borlax

Jackie R
09-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Thanks for the update Nate! ;)

FeelinKorny
09-04-2011, 10:52 AM
My psn is FeelinKorny

I ordered Brink form amazon for $11 and waiting for it in the mail. So Ill be on and ready to go in a few days.

Jackie R
09-04-2011, 12:02 PM
My psn is FeelinKorny

I ordered Brink form amazon for $11 and waiting for it in the mail. So Ill be on and ready to go in a few days.
YES!!!!

http://www.balancedlifeyoga.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/happy-dog.jpg

oreon87
09-05-2011, 12:43 AM
Jackie i think we have another brinker... hooray

FeelinKorny
09-07-2011, 10:08 AM
Just a quick update, the estimated arrivel date is the 8th so sometime in the next couple days Ill be on and ready for some Brink action. Ill go ahead and start sending a few friend requests later today.

Jackie R
09-07-2011, 11:14 AM
Just a quick update, the estimated arrivel date is the 8th so sometime in the next couple days Ill be on and ready for some Brink action. Ill go ahead and start sending a few friend requests later today.
Excellent! Looking forward to playing with you. :-bd

Jackie R
09-07-2011, 01:19 PM
I'll hopefully be back up by this friday... damn cable company giving me the run around!!
I hope so. Friday is my big Brink night. ;)

Borlaxx
09-09-2011, 08:30 AM
***Updated to Here***

FeelinKorny
09-10-2011, 10:46 AM
Ok guys final update here. According to tracking the game is in transit. So its a matter of time before I recieve the game today. I work at 6pm so Ill prob spend before/after work getting familiar with the game. Ill be sending out a few friend requests shortly. Tomorrow Im off work and will have some time to finally jump in with you guys.

oreon87
09-10-2011, 11:54 AM
i accepted yours korny, once you get it tell me and i'll go rent it or something so i can get a good days night in with you to help you out.

Jackie R
09-10-2011, 12:39 PM
Ok guys final update here. According to tracking the game is in transit. So its a matter of time before I recieve the game today. I work at 6pm so Ill prob spend before/after work getting familiar with the game. Ill be sending out a few friend requests shortly. Tomorrow Im off work and will have some time to finally jump in with you guys.
Accepted your request Korny. When you see me on, feel free to join me or send an invite. ;)

I'm always up for some Brink!

i accepted yours korny, once you get it tell me and i'll go rent it or something so i can get a good days night in with you to help you out.
:-\
You don't have it any more?

oreon87
09-10-2011, 12:54 PM
:-\
You don't have it any more?[/quote]

:( :(( no i think it destroyed my ps3 then my ps3 destroyed it. lol like i said i'll rent it and play it tonight... how bout you? how bout you korny? and maybe even borlaxx. then we shall be unstoppable :devil:

Jackie R
09-10-2011, 08:51 PM
no i think it destroyed my ps3 then my ps3 destroyed it. lol like i said i'll rent it and play it tonight... how bout you?
Should be back on by early next week.

oreon87
09-11-2011, 02:16 AM
just give me a few hour heads up whenever your gonna start playin so i have enough time to go get it.

FeelinKorny
09-11-2011, 09:54 AM
Ive spent a little time with it so I got a handle on it. So far Ive only used the soldier class though. But you guys give me notice on here on via psn and let me know.

Jackie R
09-11-2011, 10:25 AM
I'll try guys buts it's hard for me to give a good heads up as I am never sure when I'll be on.

I'll target Tuesday @ ~ 8 PM (EDT) but I can't know for sure until that time roles around. ;)

oreon87
09-11-2011, 10:28 AM
ok, imma go to the xbox for this week and play with snipe and nuts and the rest of them on "THAT" console.

theczech99
09-13-2011, 10:51 AM
I just bought BRINK from Gamefly for $4.77. :party: Prob won't get it until Thursday or Friday. ADD ME TO THE LIST PLEASE! :D

Jackie R
09-13-2011, 10:55 AM
I just bought BRINK from Gamefly for $4.77. :party: Prob won't get it until Thursday or Friday. ADD ME TO THE LIST PLEASE! :D
Awesome!!!!
http://englishgoldenretrievergirl.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/snoopy-dance-728475.jpg

xMisFitToyx
09-13-2011, 10:56 AM

Are their games for sell always that cheap or did they have a special on Brink ?

theczech99
09-13-2011, 11:09 AM

Are their games for sell always that cheap or did they have a special on Brink ?
They get rid of used games really cheap. The game was $9.49 and I had a code to get $5 off, I couldn't pass it up. Shipping is always freeeeeeee!
Heck if I wanted I could always choose to keep the games I get the day after they come out for $10 less than what they are going for in the stores. If you choose to keep a game they send you the original case and paperwork that came with the game.

oreon87
09-13-2011, 12:14 PM
I still dont like gamefly, its only good if you spend the money to have 3 games out at once since it takes a week to receive a new game.

theczech99
09-13-2011, 12:20 PM
I still dont like gamefly, its only good if you spend the money to have 3 games out at once since it takes a week to receive a new game.
It only takes 2 days for me. :D I'm not sure what I'm going to do when BF3 and Uncharted 3 come out. I don't think I'll have or take the time to play games from gamefly. I guess I could always let the kids get some games until I'm ready to start taking on new games.

xMisFitToyx
09-13-2011, 12:22 PM
It only takes 2 days for me. :D I'm not sure what I'm going to do when BF3 and Uncharted 3 come out. I don't think I'll have or take the time to play games from gamefly. I guess I could always let the kids get some games until I'm ready to start taking on new games.

Do a temporary suspension of your membership !!!

theczech99
09-13-2011, 12:29 PM

Do a temporary suspension of your membership !!!
I thought about that but I think I'm going to try to get MW3 the week it comes out to play the SP. I can't see spending $60 for a game that I'll be done with in less than 10hrs. I only played blops for about a month then came right back to BC2.

Borlaxx
09-13-2011, 12:34 PM
woot! Can't edit the list right now because I am on my phone, but will do so ASAP.

FeelinKorny
09-13-2011, 03:06 PM
Ive completed all but 1 mission for the campaign (as the rebels or whatever)
I gotta say the game is much better then I expected. But could be so much better. The story is well not even there. However my biggest grip is that as much as Ive played so far I have not seen a single human person. The bots can be a good challenge sometimes but it kills the game not being able to play with or against human characters. Maybe Im just not lucky or doing it wrong. lol

oreon87
09-13-2011, 03:09 PM
or maybe its because brink is pretty much dead, unless you count the people on here who play it.

Borlaxx
09-13-2011, 03:16 PM
or maybe its because brink is pretty much dead, unless you count the people on here who play it.
This could be it.

When the game first came out, the PSN was down and I think that hurt it a lot. When it came back up, I would get into roughly 25%-50% human matches in freeplay (you should try that instead of co-op missions to get more human players).

Then after the DLC came out I was getting into 90%-100% human player matches most of the time for about two weeks.

A couple of nights ago I tried playing and never once did I get more than one more human player online. A few nights before that, Jackie and I got put into the same lobby with the same human players 3 times in a row, leading me to believe this was the only group of people playing close enough to me for me to join the host.

As sad as it is to say, I think Brink is just about completely dead online on the PS3. Those who picked it back up after the DLC have either given up on it, or moved on to stuff like Dead Island or Resistance 3. If it wasn't for the bots, you probably couldn't even play online anymore. I still enjoy going against the bots with real people as teammates like Jackie, but lone wolfing against nothing but bots like a couple nights ago just isn't fun anymore. I turned it off and played Modern Warfare 2 instead, which people are still playing.

I am not sure how much longer I will keep Brink. Playing against bots just isn't that rewarding anymore. If I wanted to play a single player game against a computer, I will play Fallout 3 instead. If I could get more than a laugh and a swift kick to the nuts for trade in, I would probably go ahead and trade it in towards Uncharted 3.

Jackie R
09-13-2011, 05:18 PM
As sad as it is to say, I think Brink is just about completely dead online on the PS3.
NO...it isn't true! That's IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

http://www.outerrim.ru/data/pages/gallery/edwards/luke_bespin.jpg

Seriously though, it can be tough to find a game. Your best bet is to play freeplay and keep the options to 'any'. Still, there are no guarantees.

I'll still be on playing until Uncharted comes out though. ;)

theczech99
09-23-2011, 09:42 AM
Will anyone be actively playing Brink this weekend? /:)

Borlaxx
09-23-2011, 09:45 AM
Not tonight. It is my wife's birthday. I may leave work early today because of that reason, which means I will need to make up the time this weekend, which may be at night. If I do play and I see you on I will send you an invite.

theczech99
09-23-2011, 09:50 AM
Not tonight. It is my wife's birthday. I may leave work early today because of that reason, which means I will need to make up the time this weekend, which may be at night. If I do play and I see you on I will send you an invite.
Works for me. I still need to do all the campaign maps, which will help me level up some. I want to get that dang mini gun turret!

FeelinKorny
09-23-2011, 09:52 AM
Im off saturday and Sunday. If anybody wants to send me a friend request and a game invite one of those days Ill be up to play. Butsunday night will be BF3 beta so Ill be doing that late sunday night.

xMisFitToyx
09-23-2011, 10:00 AM
Butsunday night will be BF3 beta so Ill be doing that late sunday night.

Sunday Night ??? :-\ :-\

Borlaxx
09-23-2011, 11:20 AM
Butsunday night will be BF3 beta so Ill be doing that late sunday night.

Sunday Night ??? :-\ :-\
+1

BF3 Beta for MoH people goes live on the 27th, which is Tuesday, and for everyone else on the 29th, which is Thursday.

johnnyh1976
09-23-2011, 03:11 PM

If you see me on at night and want to play a few games hit me with an invite or message. I frickin love Brink. I'm on vacation for a week so late nights won't be that much of an issue for me as most of the team members are at least a couple of hours behind me.

theczech99
09-23-2011, 06:32 PM

If you see me on at night and want to play a few games hit me with an invite or message. I frickin love Brink. I'm on vacation for a week so late nights won't be that much of an issue for me as most of the team members are at least a couple of hours behind me.
I'll keep an eye out for you this weekend. @-)

FeelinKorny
09-23-2011, 11:59 PM
Yea I dunno why I thought the beta was sunday. Chalk that up as a dur moment for me.

Shrewdsonofa
10-11-2011, 11:52 PM
wanted to apologize for my extended absence from the scene. I got a job about 3 months ago been working so much that I have not even had the time to keep up with all the tv shows I like, and when my son is around and i'm off work he wants to play resistance 3 since you can local co-op on there. The rest of the time i am usually on my pc since I dont want to take the energy and time to fire up the console.

Borlaxx
10-12-2011, 07:11 AM
wanted to apologize for my extended absence from the scene. I got a job about 3 months ago been working so much that I have not even had the time to keep up with all the tv shows I like, and when my son is around and i'm off work he wants to play resistance 3 since you can local co-op on there. The rest of the time i am usually on my pc since I dont want to take the energy and time to fire up the console.
Not a problem. I don't think any of us have been playing Brink recently, and real life always takes priority.

johnnyh1976
10-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Not a problem. I don't think any of us have been playing Brink recently, and real life always takes priority.

I'm still playing....level 20 trying to get to the cap of 25 and am currently enjoying the use of the new unlocked items including the "penile" health regeneration unit as Borlaxx liked to call it.

Borlaxx
10-12-2011, 01:49 PM
including the "penile" health regeneration unit as Borlaxx liked to call it.
"Healdo." The correct term is the Healdo. :p

johnnyh1976
10-12-2011, 01:58 PM

HA HA....Healdo....when I saw it and planted it last night I was wondering how it works..would they just approach it and sit......ah never mind gonna keep it PG.

All in all I'm still enjoying this game and had my first 6000+ point game the other night.

Borlaxx
10-12-2011, 03:08 PM

HA HA....Healdo....when I saw it and planted it last night I was wondering how it works..would they just approach it and sit......ah never mind gonna keep it PG.

All in all I'm still enjoying this game and had my first 6000+ point game the other night.
If I see you on, I will join you. I still love the game as well. I don't think I am going to trade it in because I can always play against bots, and at this point I probably wouldn't get enough trade in credit to buy a bottled water.

johnnyh1976
10-13-2011, 07:32 AM
If I see you on, I will join you. I still love the game as well. I don't think I am going to trade it in because I can always play against bots, and at this point I probably wouldn't get enough trade in credit to buy a bottled water.

Funny....the game did not do as well as the developers wanted and I think the PSN outage affected the player base. Unfortunate it has issues but is still a great team based game. Saw you on last night playing UC3 which is going to be an amazing game as well and I ended up jumping on to BFBC2 with Beans, Curahee and Jack.

In the meantime, keep an eye out for a request from shawnap, my wife. I'm going to get her to complete the registration so that she can get on and game with other MP's( COD is her dealio)

Borlaxx
10-13-2011, 12:48 PM

Funny....the game did not do as well as the developers wanted and I think the PSN outage affected the player base. Unfortunate it has issues but is still a great team based game. Saw you on last night playing UC3 which is going to be an amazing game as well and I ended up jumping on to BFBC2 with Beans, Curahee and Jack.

In the meantime, keep an eye out for a request from shawnap, my wife. I'm going to get her to complete the registration so that she can get on and game with other MP's( COD is her dealio)
Cool. We need more female MPs. I have been playing UC3 via the Subway early access promo, and it is awesome. I suck at it, but am enjoying it. Seems most of the people who got into it early probably were playing UC2 for months online before this, because they are really, really good. I am just now getting used to the differences in game play in UC3 compared to a FPS.

Not sure if you could get into the UC3 MP early since the promo is in the US only, but I believe if you go to that thread in the PS3 forum MisfitToy has an extra code he is willing to give to anyone who wants to try it.

johnnyh1976
10-13-2011, 01:45 PM
I'll give it some thought. I may just wait until release. I was absolutely horrible at the UC2 multiplayer as I'm used to FPS games but the Uncharted games are amazing. Not sure when we'll own the game but it id definitely on the list.