PDA

View Full Version : Resistance or Security??

Retro
05-09-2011, 01:03 PM
What side will you choose?

dinsdale1978
05-09-2011, 01:04 PM
I am going resistance first but I am guessing you will have to play both sides to unlock everything.

unerds
05-09-2011, 01:06 PM
wallspawnduit2?
thanks for including us wiitards. LOL

Retro
05-09-2011, 01:07 PM
wallspawnduit2?
thanks for including us wiitards. LOL
I got your back! :D

Borlaxx
05-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Is this like MAG where you have to choose a side and cannot pick another side without creating a new character? If that was the case, we should all choose the same side.

dinsdale1978
05-09-2011, 01:33 PM
Is this like MAG where you have to choose a side and cannot pick another side without creating a new character? If that was the case, we should all choose the same side.

From the early gameplay I saw it seemed like you pick a campaign. We'll see.

Retro
05-09-2011, 01:39 PM

From the early gameplay I saw it seemed like you pick a campaign. We'll see.
From what I have seen there are 2 disinct campaigns, one for Resistance and one for Security. You choose one and play and build your character from that perspective. But you can build multiple characters.

TheFreak75
05-09-2011, 01:53 PM
RESISTANCE BABY!!!!!!!

dinsdale1978
05-09-2011, 02:19 PM
I am going to try and make my resistance toon look like Eugene Hutz from Gogol Bordello. Gypsy Punk Revolution!
[yt:22eaish9]5oioNZSPqRM[/yt:22eaish9]

DayliteMag
05-09-2011, 02:30 PM

I think Borlax may be right on this and we should all pick the same side. At least to start out, anyway. If our little band of brothers is anything to go by then my guess is that the vast majority of gamers are going to start out on the Resistance campaign. Once online, I presume it will be like any other game and the engine will choose which side you are on for each individual match.

IDK, but there might actually be an advantage to start out on the Security side...assuming the majority will do the opposite.

dinsdale1978
05-09-2011, 03:08 PM

I think Borlax may be right on this and we should all pick the same side. At least to start out, anyway. If our little band of brothers is anything to go by then my guess is that the vast majority of gamers are going to start out on the Resistance campaign. Once online, I presume it will be like any other game and the engine will choose which side you are on for each individual match.

IDK, but there might actually be an advantage to start out on the Security side...assuming the majority will do the opposite.

I am down either way, my Security trooper will be super. Who wants a mustache ride?

Wildbill
05-09-2011, 04:19 PM
Day light your smart.

I'm gonna ask my 13 year old . Lol

He's says you can play both campaigns. Random teams online.

Dinsdale did you get bc2 yet?

TrojanTeacher
05-10-2011, 01:49 AM
Yeah, he did, we swapped tags already. ;)

johnboy
05-10-2011, 06:35 AM
Spawnwallduit2 ftw! Well maybe :-\