PDA

View Full Version : Wii on Machinima?

Trez
05-10-2011, 02:17 PM
Earlier I was bored waiting for prints so I got on YouTube. A practice that I haven't done in a while.

Anyhow, I happened upon C0NB0Y's vid about trying to get on Machinima and the new practice they've implemented on how commentators could potentially be featured on the Respawn channel. Apparently his video was the most bumped last week. It's not suprising as he's amassed quite a following in the Wii community. Although it did come with significant backlash and became fodder for Wii haters.

I was just wondering if anyone had been keeping up with the Wii YT community and helped bump his vid on the Machinima App? I didn't, since I'm out of the loop, but I did comment with some positive words.

I think it would be awesome if the Wii community got a shot at Machinima. Like I said there was some backlash. Especially from one guy in particular named Brumac. They guy's a complete tool and little more than a pathetic cyberbully. I voiced my opinion on that topic as well.

Anyhow I was just wondering if anyone was keeping up with the Wii YT community? And what there thoughts were on these topics. It's awesome to see C0NB0Y getting so much exposure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44Pi-7Y31No

Borlaxx
05-10-2011, 02:19 PM
I will try to bump it later.

The people at Machinima are a tool box.

Trez
05-10-2011, 02:21 PM
I'm not sure if you still can. The video was last week and I think it's a weekly thing. I'm so out of it and really don't want to research it. :blush:

unerds
05-10-2011, 02:27 PM
I'm not sure if you still can. The video was last week and I think it's a weekly thing. I'm so out of it and really don't want to research it. :blush:

yeah i heard all about that... peeps at the CoD forum wii section have a thread going to support that... personally, i couldn't care less, but for those who regard machinima as something worthwhile, i think it'd be great for them to be represented in such a popular forum for online gaming.

however, i do like watching the y/t vids of the peeps i game with... but i just dont have time or desire to hear out machinima.

Psalm
05-10-2011, 02:58 PM
Brumac = dick

Trez
05-10-2011, 03:07 PM
I agree. I wouldn't necessarily seek out Wii commentators on Machinima either, but they at least deserve representation. No doubt haters would come out in droves, but isn't that what makes the Internet so great! :)) Getting on Machinima has always been an aspiration of his. I for one wish him the best even though it will be difficult.

johnboy
05-10-2011, 03:10 PM
I'll have to have a look at this, good luck to conboy anyway. I'm out of the loop too at the minute, not had much time on my hands with nice sunny days, a house to decorate, and a garden to make look half decent. oh yeah and the baby, mustn't forget about the baby!

Trez
05-10-2011, 03:24 PM
Brumac = dick

To Conboy,

Wow that Brumac guy seems like a complete tool. Despite the appearance he portrays, he's probably a lonely, sad individual. His video was atrocious and annoying. He's just a worthless cyberbully who's obviously venting because he probably had a shit childhood. Not to mention he's a grown effing man who sounds like an adolescent South Park character. The guys going to go nowhere with his YT hate speak. Just keep doing what you're doing. You've got way more going for you than that prick.
:)

Psalm
05-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Nice Brad....that guys is the biggest tool I think I have seen on YT in a long time...he makes ElPressador look like Mother Teresa.

unerds
05-10-2011, 04:02 PM
what i love about this: conboy's got some 8K subs... brumac's got 120. LOL

what a farce.. though brumac is right about 1 thing... conboy shouldn't have made that vid of himself crying about brumac's response, i mean, he really should've just been above that.

Trez
05-10-2011, 04:30 PM
what i love about this: conboy's got some 8K subs... brumac's got 120. LOL

what a farce.. though brumac is right about 1 thing... conboy shouldn't have made that vid of himself crying about brumac's response, i mean, he really should've just been above that.
I agree nerds it was a bit much for him to make that response. I can't help but feel a little bit sorry for him. He said he gets bullied at school and now that prick starts shit with him too. It's ridiculous. His YouTube celebrity is obviously a good escape for him, so he should keep it up and just ignore the haters. I know first hand. I was poised to get those 8k subs with Black Ops when I realized I should probably be a contributing member of society instead. I seriously can't think of a better candidate to be the voice of the Wii community. Nothing against any MPs who make vids, it's just not a legitimate career choice for anyone, but for him it quite possibly could be.

unerds
05-11-2011, 01:55 PM
yeah trez... bullying isn't cool in any form.
Apparently, SH-TBLOCK4H is putting together a vid to put brumac in his place.
BLOCK is a pretty outspoken dude, i believe he's actually a comedian in the real world, so i'm guessing it'll be a good watch.

Trez
05-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Awesome! Can't wait for that. Post a link when you see it.

johnboy
05-11-2011, 04:42 PM
I'm subbed to and a friend of shtblock on yt. I'll post It when I come across it. I know why I hadn't come across conboys vid, I must have unsubscribed from him by mistake while I was having a cull. Just been having a watch through some yt vids and dazran303 had some good words to say about conboy trying to get on machinima.

unerds
05-21-2011, 03:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMqqnKguGAI

johnboy
07-19-2011, 04:42 PM
Update. Both Conboy and Dazran303 have been accepted into the machinima network. Good news for the Wii at this low point for the console with many moving to PS360. No idea as yet with regards to shtblock

johnboy
11-09-2011, 09:49 PM
I just thought I'd give those that are interested an quick update. Dazran is now a full Machinima Respawn director, I don't think conboy is as yet or if he will get there, but they are imo both great ambassadors for the Wii community, even if conboy is still just a kid. Congrats Dazran303!