PDA

View Full Version : Stats page up and running.

TheFreak75
05-31-2011, 01:13 PM
As of today the stats page at brinkthegame.com is online and working. Get the online code given in the menu of the game and with that log in in the website. I will do it when I get home. Write any opinions regarding the stats site.

unerds
05-31-2011, 01:14 PM
http://battle.brinkthegame.com/

Toxic Avenger72
05-31-2011, 01:21 PM
As of today the stats page at brinkthegame.com is online and working. Get the online code given in the menu of the game and with that log in in the website. I will do it when I get home. Write any opinions regarding the stats site.

Sweet. It looks like clan support is coming too.

The only thing I wish it would provide is showing your wins on the campaign in co-op or versus mode. I'm working on the Tough as Nails achievement. This is where you win all storyline campaign missions (exc. What-If missions) in either Online Versus, or in Hard mode. I made a new character and tried playing in hard mode. It was next to impossible.

TheFreak75
05-31-2011, 01:23 PM

The only thing I wish it would provide is showing your wins on the campaign in co-op or versus mode. I'm working on the Tough as Nails achievement. This is where you win all storyline campaign missions (exc. What-If missions) in either Online Versus, or in Hard mode. I made a new character and tried playing in hard mode. It was next to impossible.
now can you play it co op or just by yourself?

Toxic Avenger72
05-31-2011, 01:26 PM

It's either. Play on hard by yourself or co-op but in "versus" mode. you have to select "versus" in the load out screen. Versus is 8 humans vs 8 humans.

Raider
05-31-2011, 01:27 PM

Hey freak, I'm looking down at your sig and I think the only thing you need to get it to show is the image tags on both sides.

Toxic Avenger72
05-31-2011, 01:35 PM
Hey freak, I'm looking down at your sig and I think the only thing you need to get it to show is the image tags on both sides.

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h430/logomantis/sigs/freakbrinkssigsmall.png

Yep, looks like that is all you need. This is the tag. Instead of url, use img. Remember to turn the slash mark around to a back slash.
[img]http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h430/logomantis/sigs/freakbrinkssigsmall.png[\img]

Borlaxx
05-31-2011, 01:44 PM

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h430/logomantis/sigs/freakbrinkssigsmall.png

Yep, looks like that is all you need. This is the tag. Instead of url, use img. Remember to turn the slash mark around to a back slash.
[img]http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h430/logomantis/sigs/freakbrinkssigsmall.png[\img]
Used my god-like admin powers and did it for him. Should display fine now.

TheFreak75
05-31-2011, 01:46 PM
I dont think so!!

TheFreak75
05-31-2011, 01:47 PM
I dont think so!!
SEEE!!!!!!!

Borlaxx
05-31-2011, 01:52 PM
I dont think so!!
SEEE!!!!!!!
Ummm, not sure what your issue is. I can see your sig image fine since I added the sig tags to it. I can see it right now above this post.

unerds
05-31-2011, 02:00 PM
yeah it works... maybe it was a refresh issue?

Toxic Avenger72
05-31-2011, 02:21 PM
yeah, I think the slash mark was just turned around in the img tag. Freak turned it around to a back slash and fixed the issue.

Jackie R
05-31-2011, 02:22 PM

http://battle.brinkthegame.com/
Thanks for the heads-up! Can't wait to get home and plug in my code. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v653/doylejoh/smilies/smiley-excited002.gif

Retro
05-31-2011, 02:43 PM
It's pretty cool, not too much stuff there but my guess is it will be built up over time.

One thing I noticed was the map of the entire Ark and it shows which maps are being won by what faction. I get the impression that they will be releasing maps until 100% of the Ark is playable and by the looks of it we don't even have 10% uncovered yet.

unerds
05-31-2011, 02:46 PM
yeah well all get microtransactioned into halfway houses by the time it fills up.

Retro
05-31-2011, 02:46 PM
yeah well all get microtransactioned into halfway houses by the time it fills up.
It's frigging huge!!

Borlaxx
05-31-2011, 02:50 PM
It's pretty cool, not too much stuff there but my guess is it will be built up over time.

One thing I noticed was the map of the entire Ark and it shows which maps are being won by what faction. I get the impression that they will be releasing maps until 100% of the Ark is playable and by the looks of it we don't even have 10% uncovered yet.
Some may be for a sequel, too, but judging on the fact that the first DLC maps have a story behind them, you could be correct. That would be AWESOME as long as the price is okay. Also, new abilities in DLC is EPIC as long as the game balance isn't fucked up.

Very minor plot spoiler, but to be on the safe side...

[spoiler:2djds39a]I have a feeling a sequel could be set outside the ARK if the resistance finds anyone when they escape at the end of their story line, or, a war between people outside the ark versus people in the ark once the rest of the world realizes where it is located.[/spoiler:2djds39a]

unerds
05-31-2011, 02:58 PM
yeah B, that'd be slick! post apocalyptic squad based FPS.
I LOVE the DLC abilities and weapons/attachments.
though it'll be tough to NOT buy it when you face off vs. peeps with the new abilities... unless they're limited to the new maps only... which i hope is not the case.

Retro
05-31-2011, 03:00 PM
http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/Retro_022/THEARK.jpg?t=1306871990

Look at all that potential!!!!

Borlaxx
05-31-2011, 03:03 PM
http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/Retro_022/THEARK.jpg?t=1306871990

Look at all that potential!!!!
Epic.......just epic...........

unerds
05-31-2011, 03:05 PM
yeah i quite like how it keeps track of the overall score between the two factions... truly gives the sense of a war being fought on multiple fronts.

unerds
06-01-2011, 09:24 PM
so i just regged for my personal stats... its pretty slick.
details your successes and failures on each map... looks like it'll list who you last gamed with on each map (though all of mine say "not registered")

it also details your stats for each weapon... kills, damage, shots fired, time used, right down to the number of hits you've landed on each limb

there is a section that outlines your ability usage, how many times, how much XP you've earned, etc. AND a tally of the number of times you've used various SMART features...
its quite a lot of info... still absolutely nothing about KDR or even your number of deaths in any form!

also, it looks like you can link to it like this:
http://xbox.brinkthegame.com/unerds

and it also looks like you can view it without being logged in, so anyone can view your stats.

Retro
06-02-2011, 12:45 AM
so i just regged for my personal stats... its pretty slick.
details your successes and failures on each map... looks like it'll list who you last gamed with on each map (though all of mine say "not registered")

it also details your stats for each weapon... kills, damage, shots fired, time used, right down to the number of hits you've landed on each limb

there is a section that outlines your ability usage, how many times, how much XP you've earned, etc. AND a tally of the number of times you've used various SMART features...
its quite a lot of info... still absolutely nothing about KDR or even your number of deaths in any form!

also, it looks like you can link to it like this:
http://xbox.brinkthegame.com/unerds

and it also looks like you can view it without being logged in, so anyone can view your stats.
I spent a little more time digging in the stats site and it is way deeper than I thought at first glance. Once they get the clan support up, this game is going to blow up. It's going to allow clan wars and ladder matches.

Seeing what Splash Damage/Bethesda are doing, it definitely seems as though they have a very solid plan for this games future.

Jackie R
06-02-2011, 07:10 AM
At first I thought there was something wrong with my stats page (it only shows me playing for 9 min) but then I realized that it only compiles versus stats. No problem with that...encourages people to play against others.

Page is very well setup. :applause:

Borlaxx
06-02-2011, 07:33 AM
I need to set this up today. Love this game!!![block:3jtenha6][/block:3jtenha6]

unerds
06-02-2011, 12:19 PM
yeah, i'm looking forward to see what features they add for clans and such... these guys are really doing a great job of serving their customer base, so i'm thinking that it'll be slick and very well featured... maybe we can sticky a thread linking to our individual stats pages, given that you can view them regardless of whether or not you're regged..... plus its FREE! Unlike a certain other game franchise with their plans milk their poor customer base.

Borlaxx
06-02-2011, 12:34 PM
plus its FREE! Unlike a certain other game franchise with their plans milk their poor customer base.
+1

unerds
06-03-2011, 01:08 PM
At first I thought there was something wrong with my stats page (it only shows me playing for 9 min) but then I realized that it only compiles versus stats. No problem with that...encourages people to play against others.

Page is very well setup. :applause:

actually, i just read that even if you select "versus" mode in the campaign mode, it won't track your stats (i played a bunch of versus campaign matches yesterday expecting it to show up, but NOPE!)
it has to be FREEPLAY.

TrojanTeacher
06-03-2011, 01:15 PM
Is it just me, or does the page load as just text...

unerds
06-03-2011, 01:18 PM
...just you!?
mine is all flashy.

Jackie R
06-03-2011, 02:15 PM
actually, i just read that even if you select "versus" mode in the campaign mode, it won't track your stats (i played a bunch of versus campaign matches yesterday expecting it to show up, but NOPE!)
it has to be FREEPLAY.
You are correct sir...just saw that on the Brink forums as well. Must be versus freeplay. ;)

I haven't had a problem. :-\

Jackie R
06-15-2011, 11:54 AM
Man...that stats page is really cool. Shows overall stats as well as each individual match (including who played with you).

What an awesome game! :cheers:

Shrewdsonofa
06-29-2011, 10:44 AM
There is no K/D in Brink for a very exact reason. They didn't want people to think of this game as just another FPS. They wanted it to be played with actual people, and they wanted everyone to help each other out. Without having K/D in the game or on the stats page they do not promote the "Lone Wolf" syndrome acquired from playing other titles like Halo and CoD.

Jackie R
06-29-2011, 11:13 AM
There is no K/D in Brink for a very exact reason. They didn't want people to think of this game as just another FPS. They wanted it to be played with actual people, and they wanted everyone to help each other out. Without having K/D in the game or on the stats page they do not promote the "Lone Wolf" syndrome acquired from playing other titles like Halo and CoD.
I agree 100%

+ 1 :cheers: