PDA

View Full Version : Preparing for BF3Ö

theczech99
06-14-2011, 09:06 AM
Currently Iím at capacity for adding PSN friends. What would be the best practice in making room for new members that may join as BF3 gets closer to release date?

Psalm
06-14-2011, 09:42 AM
Currently Iím at capacity for adding PSN friends. What would be the best practice in making room for new members that may join as BF3 gets closer to release date?
Ahead of time:
I would look and see who is on your list that is pretty inactive (as far as PSN) and remove them. Then I would look and see if you have people you have never gamed with that may only play certain games and remove them....

Or wait till BF3 comes out and we start to build an active list and remove those who are not playing the game...

TonkaToys
06-14-2011, 10:11 AM

Wahhh! :(( Don't unfriend me buddy! :hug:
J/k - I'm probably gonna get BF3 so be ruthless and kick out the slackers so you can make space for me.

theczech99
06-14-2011, 10:33 AM

Wahhh! :(( Don't unfriend me buddy! :hug:
J/k - I'm probably gonna get BF3 so be ruthless and kick out the slackers so you can make space for me.
My plan was to keep all the MPs I play online with and all active members on the forum. Then remove everyone I never play with or never post on the forum. I have a lot of friends that never post in the forum or play the games I do online.