PDA

View Full Version : TRAINING

OLDTYMER2DAY
06-25-2011, 01:38 PM
I love working with my Rottweilers in the yard on the weekends BEST DOGS EVER!!

Raider
06-25-2011, 02:30 PM
I've had a couple of Dobermans in my life. Even as a kid, my doberman and I had to go to training school. A requirement for me to have him, said my parents. Loved it, he caught on faster than every other dog in class. By the second week, I could walk him anywhere and around anything without a leash. He'd stay right by my side. Now because of my wife I have 2 little dogs..a Boston Terrier and a Wiener Dog mixed with something. Both extremely obedient for little dogs, thanks to that training I had when I was a kid. I was in the 7th grade at the time, and I would highly recommend that experience for anyone who has kids near that age. I had a whole new aspect and relationship with dogs after that class.

OLDTYMER2DAY
06-25-2011, 02:44 PM
Your right!! but with the STIGMA of Rottweilers i have to protect them from people if you know what i mean. Sassy my oldest one is 140 pds, Shakkah 2 yrs old is around 80-90 pds, then we rescued Schocalate and she is about 100 pds all females... have to walk one at time because my neighbors freak out "lol" but they are big babbies