PDA

View Full Version : Just Cause 2

theczech99
07-22-2011, 10:43 AM
A friend at work told me about this game. After spending a few nights playing JC2 I have found myself hooked on this game. Itís kind of like GTA on steroids. In the video review the guy says the hit detection is a little off but that issue seems to have been patched.

If you are looking for something new to play give Just Cause 2 a try. ;)

[yt:272voms9]IBoXuClkZIs[/yt:272voms9]

dinsdale1978
07-22-2011, 10:43 AM
It is fun. I rented that and almost didn't send it back.

theczech99
07-22-2011, 10:54 AM
It is fun. I rented that and almost didn't send it back.
The one I'm playing is from Gamefly. I found myself trying to shoot a tank in BC2 last night with the grappling hook so I could get to it faster. #-o

DayliteMag
07-22-2011, 01:29 PM
Hmmm, this looks like fun. Almost reminds me a little of FarCry 2 (which I enjoyed). Might just pick it up on my way home tonight.

theczech99
07-22-2011, 02:01 PM
It is a lot of fun.

I'll have to try this out on someone tonight.
[attachment=0:1ee552pg]943499_20091030_screen002.jpg[/attachment:1ee552pg]

Something BC2 needs to add the "Tuk Tuk Boom Boom"
[attachment=1:1ee552pg]tuk tuk.jpg[/attachment:1ee552pg]

theczech99
07-22-2011, 02:41 PM
LOOK AT ALL THE GOOD TIMES YOU CAN HAVE!
[yt:3jnvv7uy]Ti24YCK1ttY[/yt:3jnvv7uy]

[yt:3jnvv7uy]DFax81-9ddU[/yt:3jnvv7uy]

DamianThorn
07-29-2011, 11:22 PM
I absolutely LOVE this game. I have logged over 50 hours and STILL have not completed the main story or located all the places yet.
There's just SOOOOOO much to do,and it's easy to get side tracked while attempting to do a mission. I have mainly stuck to doing the faction missions,and have only done 2 of the actual story missions.

This game is only limited by ones imagination (imo)...as there are so many ways to kill people. I feel that this is a very underrated game,and I'm sure the reason for that is that there is no multiplayer.

I must also say....the graphics in a world this big are absolutely gorgeous,from the sandy desert to the open sea to the snow covered mountains,and finally through the thick foliage in the jungle...all look stunning.

theczech99
08-01-2011, 12:19 PM
I absolutely LOVE this game. I have logged over 50 hours and STILL have not completed the main story or located all the places yet.
There's just SOOOOOO much to do,and it's easy to get side tracked while attempting to do a mission. I have mainly stuck to doing the faction missions,and have only done 2 of the actual story missions.

This game is only limited by ones imagination (imo)...as there are so many ways to kill people. I feel that this is a very underrated game,and I'm sure the reason for that is that there is no multiplayer.

I must also say....the graphics in a world this big are absolutely gorgeous,from the sandy desert to the open sea to the snow covered mountains,and finally through the thick foliage in the jungle...all look stunning.
I finished the main story missions last week but still only have 27% completion of the whole game. I ended up buying the game from Gamefly so I can keep working on all the fraction missions that I havenít played yet.