PDA

View Full Version : Did Han Shoot First? - Black Ops Perspective

RC-1136
07-27-2011, 07:25 AM
I had a horrible night of Black Ops last night. The game is so messed up. I would see a red dot on my mini map coming around a corner so I would be ADS fired when I saw him and I would still die. Ridiculous. It made me think of whether or not Han Solo shot first at Greedo in the Mos Eisley Cantina.

Let's imagine that they were in the Cantina near the C flag on Havana in the Black Ops universe. (I died a bunch of times in there last night so why not). From Greedo's Point of view he shot first. He aimed at Han and pulled the trigger, got a shot off and died. Fail. But here is the kicker. Han, being the hero and a main character, had the host connection. That is why when the movie is played in theater mode it looks like Han shot first. It was because of the lag in Treyarch games.

So there. I solved the age old debate using Treyarch Black Ops logic.

dinsdale1978
07-27-2011, 07:29 AM
In my Black Ops experience the other team is always George Lucas and all he wants to do is add more Jar Jar.

RC-1136
07-27-2011, 07:32 AM
In my Black Ops experience the other team is always George Lucas and all he wants to do is add more Jar Jar.

I am a huge SW fan i still can't believe how bad he Fucked Up the prequils. Greedy Asshole. Star Wars is kind of like COD. Lucas and put out a piece of shit and people will still flock to it. Now he is putting the movies out in 3D. Come on?

Borlaxx
07-27-2011, 07:41 AM
Awesome comparison! =))

RC-1136
07-27-2011, 07:51 AM
Awesome comparison! =))

I play video games to help me relax before bed, but I was lying in bed last night thinking this up. Thanks, Treyarch.

CB-40
07-27-2011, 09:25 AM
Awesome comparison! =))
Totally! I can completely relate to this :))

johnboy
07-27-2011, 09:34 AM
Awesome comparison! =))

I play video games to help me relax before bed, but I was lying in bed last night thinking this up. Thanks, Treyarch.

I think it may be time to say bye bye to Treyarch!! ;)

I think you mean Failarch! I think they should concentrate more on zombie type games and leave CoD to IW. Imagine a full Nazi Zombie game, with a SP game and co-op mode. I agree with the StarWars comparison too, although after episode one they got a bit better. I'm just wondering if the crappy ideas in episode one was to aim towards the kids who hadn't grown up with StarWars? I have watched all of them and the prequals actually got my side into that kind of stuff. Imagine that, she's nearly 29 and had not once watched StarWars before she met me!