PDA

View Full Version : Private Match Planning

dinsdale1978
08-05-2011, 09:58 AM
So some of us have been exploring the private match options and are finding it a bit more entertaining than the traditional multiplayer. We have had some interesting class set ups but if you have any ideas about what might be fun post it here and I will take some time and set up the file shares so that we can easily apply the private matches without wasting too much time setting them up.

TonkaToys
08-08-2011, 08:08 AM
Michael Myers - one player is nominated as Michael Myers, everyone else is a victim. Only Michael can kill people and that is only with his knife.

Dodgeball - everyone equips a tomahawk then the two sides stand on opposite sides of an open space. Once the game starts... well you can guess the rest.

08-08-2011, 05:32 PM
I usually don't go for the whole knifing thing (I hate it!!!), but your Michael Myers idea sounds awesome. One thing you can add is make that the Michael person have 1 and a half speed or even double. That could be really fun on a big map like jungle.

dinsdale1978
08-09-2011, 12:37 AM
I have seen the MM one before and can actually grab it from the public file share. I have made an altered zombies game concept that makes one person a zombie and then they can only melee kill the others. Their speed is increased so they have a fighting chance. Once they kill someone else, that person becomes a zombie too. The game goes on for a time limit or until there are no more "humans."

CODFAN
08-09-2011, 10:41 AM
Aug with a thermal... Really? LOL ;)

Borlaxx
08-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Aug with a thermal... Really? LOL ;)
Who are you? You have not introduced yourself, you signed up awhile back, and this is your first post.

CODFAN
08-09-2011, 10:54 AM
I'm in another clan but a friend plays with you guys and suggested I check the site and clan out. I played a few private matches with a few mps the other night and had fun.

TonkaToys
08-10-2011, 04:54 AM
Welcome CODFAN - does your clan have any ideas for wacky private matches?

PS: Hmm - I think our host change may have deleted posts I made last night.

Borlaxx
08-10-2011, 07:07 AM
Welcome CODFAN - does your clan have any ideas for wacky private matches?

PS: Hmm - I think our host change may have deleted posts I made last night.
Yes, the host change deleted posts made during a period of a few hours.