PDA

View Full Version : 360 BF3 War Stories

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Borlaxx
08-16-2011, 03:14 PM
Please post your war stories about BF3 on the 360 here.

Red Dog 13
09-27-2011, 01:38 PM
Just got in my first BETA match, took a while, about 5 minutes with waiting for servers!

1st Impressions, reminds a lot of MW2 graphics, the figures seem quite big so the worry of them looking small seems not to be the case! The general moving around seems a little cumbersome but that may improve with the game proper and perhaps the loadout options, the assault weapon seems to get good quick kills, that works both ways of course as I took a few very quick deaths myself, grenades seem to take an age to explode after throwing!

The scenery, I was part way in and already up in the station and then outside in the street, I like, good and destructive, the close quarter stuff in the street buildings was excellent being able to upclear one building through 3 floors, and getting my first set of tags (all in the cause of research of course! :devil: ) the actual process of tag taking was not what I had expected from video and supposition, it was neat and fast, not sure what the other guy saw :)) :)) perhaps I should message him to find out!!!!!

The feel of the guns, smg and pistol, early days but yeh felt an improvment on BC2, but then I was only on for about 10 mins, the RPG was good!

Well gonna go eat, will be trying to get back in later if anyone wants to try and squad up, overall :-bd so far!!!!

Raider
09-27-2011, 02:28 PM
Very good discriptions Red, it's got me pumped up.

LandShark
09-27-2011, 02:44 PM
awesome red, im jealous!!!!!!

Wildbill
09-27-2011, 04:19 PM
I too thought the graphics were MW2 ish...much brighter than I expected. :cheers:

I was unable to join on anyone. I'll be back on later after band practice. :D

So far I like it. My advise is.....: slow down :cheers:

shady504
09-27-2011, 04:36 PM
Nice. I can't wait to play. When you get back on, I'm curious how the prone works. I hope there's not a ton of dolphin diving like in Black Ops. Everyone running around and diving while shooting always drove me nuts..

Red Dog 13
09-27-2011, 06:35 PM
Nice. I can't wait to play. When you get back on, I'm curious how the prone works. I hope there's not a ton of dolphin diving like in Black Ops. Everyone running around and diving while shooting always drove me nuts..

Prone is very simple, right stick one click is kneel, double click is prone, when running you can press down on right stick and you kinda ass slide like in 'Brink' i didn't actually 'Dolphin Dive' as it only seems like you slide on your ass, but it may be possible! Whilst in prone you do a neat little one elbow shuffle to move!

The weapons seem to have a real good recoil, there is a bipod that you can use which when you go prone or shoot over a wall or block it drops down and helps to stabilise the weapon, not sure if i pressed something or it did it automatically :-?

I really like the little bit of street fighting there is in the BETA at the moment, the building clearing and destructibility on the games I was in were excellent, if that is a taste of what is to come the urban warfare will be awesome :applause:

The only real gripe so far for me and those of us playing earlier, the squading up wouldn't work, so we all ended up in a party but not in the same team or game, but hey it has only just gone live and, it is only the BETA, so IMO give it a chance

dustin
09-27-2011, 07:28 PM
Can't wait until friday :-s :-s

shady504
09-27-2011, 07:32 PM
I guess I registered my MOH back when I got it. I just checked my email and have the code to get in the beta early. Know what I'm doing once the wife and little guy crash tonight.

NutsFathead
09-28-2011, 01:09 AM

Prone is very simple, right stick one click is kneel, double click is prone, when running you can press down on right stick and you kinda ass slide like in 'Brink' i didn't actually 'Dolphin Dive' as it only seems like you slide on your ass, but it may be possible! Whilst in prone you do a neat little one elbow shuffle to move!

The weapons seem to have a real good recoil, there is a bipod that you can use which when you go prone or shoot over a wall or block it drops down and helps to stabilise the weapon, not sure if i pressed something or it did it automatically :-?

I really like the little bit of street fighting there is in the BETA at the moment, the building clearing and destructibility on the games I was in were excellent, if that is a taste of what is to come the urban warfare will be awesome :applause:

The only real gripe so far for me and those of us playing earlier, the squading up wouldn't work, so we all ended up in a party but not in the same team or game, but hey it has only just gone live and, it is only the BETA, so IMO give it a chance
i got in a game this morning with toxic,underdog,wildbill and bigdaddy but i think the reason why the squadin up wouldnt work was because how busy the game was last nite

Wildbill
09-28-2011, 06:50 AM
Yea it was fun having MPeeps with me. :cheers: We were able to invite people to a squad in the main menu too. managing a squad I think it was called.???

I like the game alot. (big surprise right ) I found that if I took it a little slower I did better. I actually did some sniping. It was ok then i went to support. The M249 is a beast. :applause:

See you all later. I'm at work now but leaving as soon as i can. :cheers:

ProfUnderDog
09-28-2011, 07:54 AM
Good games with the beta yesterday. When they fix the squading I think we will really enjoy the game. The map is a good size with a mix of open combat and close quarters. I can't quite tell if I like the added melee animation, I am a little concerned that it will expose you too long, but there was something satisfying about finding a guy hiding in the bushes prone and watching the animation yank him up for the coupe de grace. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Toxic Avenger72
09-28-2011, 08:21 AM
Good games with the beta yesterday. When they fix the squading I think we will really enjoy the game. The map is a good size with a mix of open combat and close quarters. I can't quite tell if I like the added melee animation, I am a little concerned that it will expose you too long, but there was something satisfying about finding a guy hiding in the bushes prone and watching the animation yank him up for the coupe de grace. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Yeah, I found a guy prone last night too. So, I knifed him. :devil: I think it does expose you for too long though. I was on the defending team and on the last set of MCOMS. I flanked as far left as I could go, went up the steps, and I found a bunch of enemies (with their back to me) on the sidewalk shooting down at the MCOM on the street. I had just taken my third set of tags before I got taken out.

Overall, I'm satisfied with the beta.

I found that if I took it a little slower I did better.

+1

DayliteMag
09-28-2011, 09:30 AM
I played for 30 or 40 minutes this morning and it already seemed better than yesterday afternoon/evening. They must have a team working around the clock to fix things in real-time. In my opinion, the single largest advantge that this series has over some others is the ability to spawn on your squad mates. Very glad to see that this hasn't changed in BF3 and they've only made it better. I LOVE getting points for holding a spawn point. For those of you who know me, you know how I enjoy holding a spawn for the squad (not always in the best place mind you). This morning I did what Bill suggested and I tried to slow down a bit and take my time. In a couple of instances I was able to get into a spot with relative cover and then hold the spawn. I racked up some great points simply holding the spot and dropping ammo packs near to my squad mates who were laying down fire on the Op4. This morning I noticed that not only could I spawn on a squad mate, but there were also (not always) some sort of artificial spawn point. Anyone know what those were? I'm thinking a Recon maybe set out some kind of device which acted as a hold marker (maybe like CoD).

Not sure I will get to play much today. Might have to "see a client" this afternoon for a while, but then tonight I am out to see Roger Daltry perform The Who's "Tommy".

roadrnr
09-28-2011, 09:42 AM
Good games last night guys. Sorry I had moments of pause in there, I was on baby duty last night.

Anyways..I'm really enjoying the game. It looks and feels like a mix of bc2 and moh to me.

Toxic Avenger72
09-28-2011, 09:45 AM
This morning I noticed that not only could I spawn on a squad mate, but there were also (not always) some sort of artificial spawn point. Anyone know what those were? I'm thinking a Recon maybe set out some kind of device which acted as a hold marker (maybe like CoD).

That is exactly what it is. I can't remember the name of it though.

dinsdale1978
09-28-2011, 10:09 AM
I hope I can get a few matches with you guys on Thursday. I want to compare console version.

theczech99
09-28-2011, 10:12 AM
This morning I noticed that not only could I spawn on a squad mate, but there were also (not always) some sort of artificial spawn point. Anyone know what those were? I'm thinking a Recon maybe set out some kind of device which acted as a hold marker (maybe like CoD).

Yes these are the radio looking things placed by the recon guys. So don't just put it down in the open because it's not a motion mine.

xMisFitToyx
09-28-2011, 10:15 AM

Yes these are the radio looking things placed by the recon guys. So don't just put it down in the open because it's not a motion mine.

Tactical Spawn

shady504
09-28-2011, 12:43 PM
I enjoyed the beta last night. I agree that the melee takes some getting used to. It's not as quick as BC2 so I got shot down a few times while trying to get the stab in. I noticed a lot of peeps like to get prone and hide out in the bushes so I had to stay mindful of that. I got quite a few kills by going prone myself and then crawling through the shrubs hunting them down. Prone is the main thing I have to get used to from BC2. Smaller target to shoot at which is harder for a noob to FPS like me. Also hard to spot them in bushes and in the subway station when they are prone camping. I wouldn't get to see where they were until the shots were heading my way. It appears the scope reflects sunlight and you occasionally will pick that up to see where they are at. Overall, I really enjoyed playing and just need to get use to the minor changes like melee speed and people hanging out prone.

I noticed the spawn points too for squad mates spawning on you. It seems like points aren't too hard to come by in this game. I racked up points from spawning, throwing down ammo crates and was getting points for things like laying down suppressive fire. I was trying to shoot someone and missing all over the place and then I see points for suppressive fire. Nice little bonus for crappy aim :))

DayliteMag
09-28-2011, 01:23 PM
@Shady: yeah, I got some points for suppresive fire also. I think that is totally cool.

I have a sinking feeling that I am NOT going to like the going prone thing. Although, in reality, that is exactly what the enemy would do. Still, it's no fun getting killed three time in a row by a d-bag who is camped in a corner somewhere lying on his belly shooting everything that moves. It'll get easier as I learn the maps and can figure out where they are, but for now it's just a bit frustrating.

Regarding the melee kills: I noticed that you can't seem to knife someone who is elevated from your position. I was running near one of the short garden wall things and realized that an enemy was lying prone on top of the wall in a bush, so I take out my handy combat knife and try to take his tags. Tried twice before he stood up and shot me. Not happy, was I.

shady504
09-28-2011, 05:01 PM
Yeah. Once we learn the maps and then get online playing with a bunch of people on mics it will get better. The camper in the bushes may get one of us but then the others know where he is and have a knife ready for back of his head.

jkodrigues
09-29-2011, 04:59 AM
i had my first games yesterday and the game is a big improvment from bfbc2
but still to many bugs
everytime i placed a radio transmiter i wouldnt be able to use any gun anymore just my knife
sometimes i could run sometimes i couldnt :-w
but overall i like it
now starting the open beta today the lag is going to be even bigger

dustin
09-29-2011, 06:06 AM
but still to many bugs
everytime i placed a radio transmiter i wouldnt be able to use any gun anymore just my knife
but overall i like it
I'm downloading it now and will be one of the millions to help contribute to the lag problem jk :))

jkodrigues
09-29-2011, 08:02 AM
but still to many bugs
but overall i like it
I'm downloading it now and will be one of the millions to help contribute to the lag problem jk :))
You will enjoy it the firefights are awesome

dustin
09-29-2011, 09:18 AM
I played for about 10min this morning and yes it was awesome i like the animations. Unfortunately i got my tags taken already :((

jkodrigues
09-29-2011, 09:25 AM
I played for about 10min this morning and yes it was awesome i like the animations. Unfortunately i got my tags taken already :((
Don't worry I got mine taken twice by mps yesterday

roadrnr
09-29-2011, 09:25 AM
Guys don't forget to go to http://battlelog.battlefield.com/ and sign in. It keeps score of your stats. When you do that, look up platoons and search for Team MP (xbox)

Conversely, search for me (roadrnr21) and friend me, then I can invite you to the platoon.

El Conquesodor
09-29-2011, 11:09 AM
Guys don't forget to go to http://battlelog.battlefield.com/ and sign in. It keeps score of your stats. When you do that, look up platoons and search for Team MP (xbox)

Conversely, search for me (roadrnr21) and friend me, then I can invite you to the platoon.
Searched for yours and couldn't find it. So I started one. If you want to invite me I'll join yours.

ProfUnderDog
09-29-2011, 11:09 AM

Oops. I think I was one of the guilty MPs. :hug:

Runner, I've sent a friend request on the Battlefield blog.

jkodrigues
09-29-2011, 11:16 AM

Oops. I think I was one of the guilty MPs. :hug:

Runner, I've sent a friend request on the Battlefield blog.
it was you and toxic, but he didnt keep them for long, he was proning the rest is history :devil:

Toxic Avenger72
09-29-2011, 11:26 AM

Oops. I think I was one of the guilty MPs. :hug: .

I was another one. :hug: you got them back too.

Underdog, sent you a FR on battlelog. Here is the link to the 360 Team MP platoon (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/platoon/2826550451858855979/).

roadrnr
09-29-2011, 11:58 AM
Ok..I've updated all the members so far.

Added jk, el, and invited prof (as well as accepted the friend request)

Woot!

roadrnr
09-29-2011, 12:14 PM
I just have to say that I am in love with this game. It is what I love about bc2 and moh all put together.

One thing I have noticed is the severe lack of teamwork thus far. Very few support people actually throw down ammo packs and very few assault people throw down med packs or revive. And waaaaaaaaaaaay too many snipers lately (I'm lookin' at you MOH). Attacking has been a bitch because of being sniped. It seems like the only way to get there is to crawl half the map.

I started throwing down ammo and health which earned me a ton of points with not a lot of kills...and I'm ok with that :)

El Conquesodor
09-29-2011, 12:37 PM
I just have to say that I am in love with this game. It is what I love about bc2 and moh all put together.

One thing I have noticed is the severe lack of teamwork thus far. Very few support people actually throw down ammo packs and very few assault people throw down med packs or revive. And waaaaaaaaaaaay too many snipers lately (I'm lookin' at you MOH). Attacking has been a bitch because of being sniped. It seems like the only way to get there is to crawl half the map.

I started throwing down ammo and health which earned me a ton of points with not a lot of kills...and I'm ok with that :)
I haven't had too much trouble getting sniped on the way to objectives. Teamwork is an issue but with a ton of blueberries you can't expect too much. I revive/med pack a lot, but can almost never find a support throwing ammo. It is very very rare.

Got me 2 sets of daylite tags though.

Red Dog 13
09-29-2011, 01:55 PM
Oops. I think I was one of the guilty MPs. :hug: .[/quote]

Underdog, sent you a FR on battlelog. Here is the link to the 360 Team MP platoon (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/platoon/2826550451858855979/).[/quote]

The Team MP platoon on Battlelog only has PS3 players in it, well except Dinsdale and i'm not sure which way he dangles!

jkodrigues
09-29-2011, 02:00 PM
Oops. I think I was one of the guilty MPs. :hug: .

Underdog, sent you a FR on battlelog. Here is the link to the 360 Team MP platoon (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/platoon/2826550451858855979/).[/quote]

The Team MP platoon on Battlelog only has PS3 players in it, well except Dinsdale and i'm not sure which way he dangles![/quote]
i think you looked on the wrong one the xbox platoon has me,daylite,prof,etc

Toxic Avenger72
09-29-2011, 02:05 PM
The Team MP platoon on Battlelog only has PS3 players in it, well except Dinsdale and i'm not sure which way he dangles!

You sure you followed this link --> BF3 360 platoon (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/platoon/2826550451858855979/)

You probably need to be signed into the battlelog in another tab or window before you try the link. :-??

TrojanTeacher
09-29-2011, 02:19 PM
All I want to know is...do the leaves look better in BF3?

Toxic Avenger72
09-29-2011, 02:28 PM

Well, download it and see for yourself. :D ;)

The coolest kill of all (IMO) is when you find someone prone and do a knife kill. You pull the guy out of the prone position and stab him in the neck. B-)

jkodrigues
09-29-2011, 02:34 PM
they look better if red doesnt c4 them all to peices 8-}

Red Dog 13
09-29-2011, 03:06 PM
[quote="Red Dog 13":1g6yjj0v]The Team MP platoon on Battlelog only has PS3 players in it, well except Dinsdale and i'm not sure which way he dangles!

You sure you followed this link --> BF3 360 platoon (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/platoon/2826550451858855979/)

You probably need to be signed into the battlelog in another tab or window before you try the link. :-??[/quote:1g6yjj0v]

Yep it worked that time, thxs!

dinsdale1978
09-29-2011, 03:07 PM
beta is having issues at the moment. Hopefully they fix it so I can join you tonight.

El Conquesodor
09-29-2011, 03:31 PM
beta is having issues at the moment. Hopefully they fix it so I can join you tonight.
Yeah EA servers crashed I guess :\

ustolemygmrtag
09-29-2011, 08:45 PM
Meg and I discovered a few things today when it comes to squading up. If just 2 people are in a squad, and join a game together, they usually can get in the same game. But, they might end up on different sides. If this happens, all you have to do is hit the y button int he deploy menu, and you will be given the choice to switch teams. You will get an error sometimes saying that you cannot do because of server imbalance. But just keep trying, and you can even be on the same squad.

We played 3 games together, and never had a problem. But, I am still trying to figure out how we call can get into the same game together.

jkodrigues
09-30-2011, 05:59 AM
i managed to play a few games yesterday,but man it was infested with bad players nobody i repeat nobody playes for the objective

Toxic Avenger72
09-30-2011, 06:12 AM
i managed to play a few games yesterday,but man it was infested with bad players nobody i repeat nobody playes for the objective

I've noticed that too. :( Nothing pisses me off more than a bunch of blueberries sitting in the back of the spawn sniping and are really bad at it. :cuss:

dustin
09-30-2011, 06:19 AM
man i only played one game last night and it was chalk full of people laying prone and shooting every thing that moves X( if you wanna do that why not play cod...

jkodrigues
09-30-2011, 06:34 AM

I've noticed that too. :( Nothing pisses me off more than a bunch of blueberries sitting in the back of the spawn sniping and are really bad at it. :cuss:
but if only they used the kits for their porpuses but they dont
no ammo,no medipacks and no radio spawns X(
then its the tag hunters runing around like mad
its people standing 2 feet from the armed mcom and not even trying to desable it
and the most anoying the proners that dont move one inch all game just worry about their k/d
one last thing i think operation metro was design to see if the cod fans would like the game, i like the map dont get me wrong but in my opinion dice wants to win the batle with cod

Wildbill
09-30-2011, 06:53 AM
I was in a squad last night and really had to school the Blueberrys. I was ordering the whole team. lol 4-5 ofd them never played BF so I was nice and helped. them.

with a little help they got way better. :cheers:

It was funny ...Wildbill where do I go, what's that red box flashing, how do I drop ammo, whats this thing with the cross on it? lol =))

It took 3 games but they came around.

Here my tip for the first part of the map. Hold the middle high ground. It gives you a spawning spot to hit each objective. :D

CELockwood
09-30-2011, 06:56 AM

but if only they used the kits for their porpuses but they dont
no ammo,no medipacks and no radio spawns X(
then its the tag hunters runing around like mad
its people standing 2 feet from the armed mcom and not even trying to desable it
and the most anoying the proners that dont move one inch all game just worry about their k/d
one last thing i think operation metro was design to see if the cod fans would like the game, i like the map dont get me wrong but in my opinion dice wants to win the batle with cod

+1 on the map comments. I played for the first time for a couple of hours last night. It will be fun to explore all of the nooks and crannies of that map, but I was hoping for more vehicle/destruction action.

Not a fan of the in-game menu, though I'm sure I'll get used to it. I had a lot of fun with it last night, but I have to say (actually I'm almost afraid to say) that it had a little bit of a HF feel to it. Can't put my finger on why. I'm really psyched to get in an MP squad though. I was seeing most the same lack of teamwork described above. One decent squad would win every match. To be expected, I guess, as everyone sorts out the new mechanics/weapons/maps/etc.

One thing I'm very annoyed with is that they reversed the medpack/defibs on the d-pad. After 500 hours it will seem natural, but why in the hell would you identical functions like that between bc2/b3?

Borlaxx
09-30-2011, 07:26 AM
I had a lot of fun with it last night, but I have to say (actually I'm almost afraid to say) that it had a little bit of a HF feel to it. Can't put my finger on why.
I know this is the 360 version thread, but I got the same feeling playing for the first time last night. I had fun, there is a lot of promise here, and I know it is just the beta, but the game at least in the beta is glitchy and feels unfinished, just like Homefront. I am praying the final build is much better than this beta, because although it wasn't that bad, I wasn't exactly impressed either.

Toxic Avenger72
09-30-2011, 08:46 AM
Not a fan of the in-game menu, though I'm sure I'll get used to it.

I felt the same way. Once you get used to it, it really has a nice feel.

DayliteMag
09-30-2011, 09:37 AM
Agree with the comments about this map and also JK's re: CoD

I'm liking the radio spawn point. I've started getting in the habit of initially spawning as Recon, getting as far into the enemy AO as possible and dropping a radio. I will then either try to move on the objective or do a bit of close quarters sniping. Once I die then I spawn back as either a medic or an assault, but the radio spawn seems to remain active.

One thing I don't like in the Beta (I'm sure it will get fixed for BF3) is that there doesn't seem to be any consistency in the squads. The few times that I've played with MPs we either end up on different squads, or worse different teams. Also, it seems like mid-game the squads will start shifting and you aren't even with the original squad that you stared with. WTF? Anyway, I'm sure that will get sorted out. At this point I'm just trying to get a feel for the mechanics and weapons.

dustin
09-30-2011, 01:35 PM
Agree with the comments about this map and also JK's re: CoD

I'm liking the radio spawn point. I've started getting in the habit of initially spawning as Recon, getting as far into the enemy AO as possible and dropping a radio. I will then either try to move on the objective or do a bit of close quarters sniping. Once I die then I spawn back as either a medic or an assault, but the radio spawn seems to remain active.

One thing I don't like in the Beta (I'm sure it will get fixed for BF3) is that there doesn't seem to be any consistency in the squads. The few times that I've played with MPs we either end up on different squads, or worse different teams. Also, it seems like mid-game the squads will start shifting and you aren't even with the original squad that you stared with. WTF? Anyway, I'm sure that will get sorted out. At this point I'm just trying to get a feel for the mechanics and weapons.
Aggreed BTW Congrats on the 33lbs lost :applause:

Red Dog 13
10-01-2011, 02:51 AM
Got in a few games with a whole bunch of MP's last night, including 'Ares' good to get in a game with you! And 'Geordie' who hasn't been around for a while, as well as a whole load of the 'Old Regulars', well I had a lot of fun!

Sorry to be controversial, but I am kinda thinking that perhaps there is an element of being a bit over critical, hell yeh the camping, crawling, kd, cod lot are an annoyance! But surely EA/DICE are not gonna let this fail, they must have invested millions and millions of bucks on this game, this is a BETA is it not? Hell there's a lot of little niggles but what about all the new features, the loadouts for example, the streetfighting is awesome, yeh there are gonna be all sorts of glitches and stuff but isn't that why we are playing the BETA, let EA know and let's see what they do with it!

When good old TeamMP squads up for proper when the full game launches, we are gonna have a blast aren't we? AREN'T WE?

jkodrigues
10-01-2011, 04:47 AM
Got in a few games with a whole bunch of MP's last night, including 'Ares' good to get in a game with you! And 'Geordie' who hasn't been around for a while, as well as a whole load of the 'Old Regulars', well I had a lot of fun!

Sorry to be controversial, but I am kinda thinking that perhaps there is an element of being a bit over critical, hell yeh the camping, crawling, kd, cod lot are an annoyance! But surely EA/DICE are not gonna let this fail, they must have invested millions and millions of bucks on this game, this is a BETA is it not? Hell there's a lot of little niggles but what about all the new features, the loadouts for example, the streetfighting is awesome, yeh there are gonna be all sorts of glitches and stuff but isn't that why we are playing the BETA, let EA know and let's see what they do with it!

When good old TeamMP squads up for proper when the full game launches, we are gonna have a blast aren't we? AREN'T WE?
i totaly agree red about the prone/camping/codish :))
i find myself playing bad company style
yesterday i was getting anoyed diddnt seem to manage to kill anyone during one game, so i took a brake for a smoke then came back and started to pace myself ended up having a few good game
except for the fact the toxic took my tags again :cuss: ( thats cool i was never a big tag hunter )
but dont worry i think once we figure out the maps and playing style for each map we will have lots of fun :cheers: :party:

Wildbill
10-01-2011, 07:30 AM
Last nights matches were really good. we had mp's on both teams. At one point I think my team had 6 and the other had 8 or something. :cheers:

FTR Toxic is turning into one of those campers/prone/cod-ish players. =)) man he had my nimber every where I went, there he was waiting. I guess he has figured out the map. :cheers:

On another note: It seems difficult to tell who's talking. I found it impossible to corddinate any defense or attack while the other team was listening. :( Maybe we should have a XBL party per team and try not to spy. :D

I love the game but wish they gave us the vehicle map. :(

sniperella
10-01-2011, 07:36 AM
Not sure who told me this, but whoever it was, thanks, sure made it a lot easier for me.

The enemy spawns at the red/orange boxy thing on the top of the screen! Now I know which way to look in the subway!

Oh, and did I mention, I love being able to see my little BF3 guy's feet?!

Wildbill
10-01-2011, 08:02 AM
Not sure who told me this, but whoever it was, thanks, sure made it a lot easier for me.

The enemy spawns at the red/orange boxy thing on the top of the screen! Now I know which way to look in the subway!

I told you that, and Every time I see my guys feet he slows down. :(

DayliteMag
10-01-2011, 08:54 AM

You're right Red! I guess it's human nature to complain, but I do need to continually remind myself that this is just the beta. I can't wait for the full version with all the vehicles. I also really hope that there will be the ability to customize your kit load-outs without having to be in a game. I would like to spend some time considering and tinkering with the various options and just don't feel like I can do that in the middle of a match when I want to be in the thick supporting my team. I feel certain that the final version will in fact have that ability.

Anyway, it was great running with you guys yesterday late afternoon and early evening.

CELockwood
10-01-2011, 09:18 AM
Had a lot of fun with all the MP's last night.

So far, I'm having fun with the game, but I'm not overwhelmed. The few bugs don't bother me that much (it is beta), but there are some game mechanics that I really don't like so far; maybe they'll grow on me.

My current beefs (subject to change over the next 24 hours)

Graphics wise, I don't see much, if any, improvement over bc2. It's a different style and has a little bit of a cartoonish look to me, but I can live with it. Could be because I'm looking at the PC clips and they are amazing.
The squad system has got to improve. A simple thing like getting a friend into your squad seems very difficult.
Throwing medkits and ammo is way, way too slow.
Arming/disarming mcoms seems very sensitive to movement. You pretty much have to sit completely still to make sure you get it.
Reviving is annoyingly difficult sometimes. Someone suggested kneeling, which does seem to help. I may be missing some clue here, but half the time I can't tell if I've revived someone and they've just denied it or I missed them or what.
I've been underwhelmed with destruction so far, although metro isn't the kind of map where that would be a big factor (although it would have been cool to collapse part of the subway with c4).
Still hate the menus and, like Daylight, really hope in the full game you can equip your kits outside of an actual game.
Hate, hate, hate prone and don't think I'll ever grow to like it. Yes, I know that I can use it too.

On the plus side,
I like the health/damage balance. It seems to be somewhere between bc2 core/hc. Makes me think the MP's could actually play core? :)
The mobile spawn is a very cool idea.
The metro map seem very well done to me with lots of nooks/crannies pathways etc. I look to play it about 4000 times before launch.
Knifing seems a little harder, although toxic has managed to take mine several times already. :cuss:

Looking forward to the vehicle maps. Oh, wait that will include choppers and jets won't it...

sniperella
10-01-2011, 10:30 AM

Know what else I like? The Ginormous Ammo Pack that you can strategically place and use for cover! That is, if you can manage to throw it and get your gun back up before you get knifed... ;)

dustin
10-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Other than some "skipping" issues and the "depression hole" I think the beta is okay assuming that it is a little old. I still don't like the prone feature...at all

Harshfence
10-01-2011, 12:03 PM
Had a lot of fun with all the MP's last night.

So far, I'm having fun with the game, but I'm not overwhelmed. The few bugs don't bother me that much (it is beta), but there are some game mechanics that I really don't like so far; maybe they'll grow on me.

My current beefs (subject to change over the next 24 hours)

Graphics wise, I don't see much, if any, improvement over bc2. It's a different style and has a little bit of a cartoonish look to me, but I can live with it. Could be because I'm looking at the PC clips and they are amazing.
The squad system has got to improve. A simple thing like getting a friend into your squad seems very difficult.
Throwing medkits and ammo is way, way too slow.
Arming/disarming mcoms seems very sensitive to movement. You pretty much have to sit completely still to make sure you get it.
Reviving is annoyingly difficult sometimes. Someone suggested kneeling, which does seem to help. I may be missing some clue here, but half the time I can't tell if I've revived someone and they've just denied it or I missed them or what.
I've been underwhelmed with destruction so far, although metro isn't the kind of map where that would be a big factor (although it would have been cool to collapse part of the subway with c4).
Still hate the menus and, like Daylight, really hope in the full game you can equip your kits outside of an actual game.
Hate, hate, hate prone and don't think I'll ever grow to like it. Yes, I know that I can use it too.

On the plus side,
I like the health/damage balance. It seems to be somewhere between bc2 core/hc. Makes me think the MP's could actually play core? :)
The mobile spawn is a very cool idea.
The metro map seem very well done to me with lots of nooks/crannies pathways etc. I look to play it about 4000 times before launch.
Knifing seems a little harder, although toxic has managed to take mine several times already. :cuss:

Looking forward to the vehicle maps. Oh, wait that will include choppers and jets won't it...

I agree with all of this, Lockwood. Good summary.

hell yeh the camping, crawling, kd, cod lot are an annoyance!

They are an annoyance for now. Wait until they play the wide open BF maps that we are accustomed to and they will either be dying quickly and often or running back to their COD. Not dissing COD at all (I happen to like that one too). :)

Harshfence
10-01-2011, 12:13 PM

Know what else I like? The Ginormous Ammo Pack that you can strategically place and use for cover! That is, if you can manage to throw it and get your gun back up before you get knifed... ;)

It is a HUGE Ammo Pack. LOL

El Conquesodor
10-01-2011, 10:34 PM
We need more war stories! The PS3 thread already has 3 times as many posts as this one!

oreon87
10-01-2011, 10:59 PM
earlier today i went 36-23... 2 matches later i went 11-30 and some guy named adam(something) got 74-22... so i left a few games later lol

Sckrapps
10-02-2011, 01:05 AM
I still don't like the prone feature...at all

I know others have said this too, but I'm with you man. I hate the prone feature. I can't tell you how many times I ran by what I thought were dead bodies just to have some guy laying prone blast me in the back. I've only had the chance to play for about two hours, but I'm not blown away by the beta. Its fun, but just hasn't grabbed me like BC2 did.

Of course, its probably unfair to compare a beta to a full game, and I'm buying BF3 no matter what, but still... *Shrugs*

CELockwood
10-02-2011, 07:28 AM
I still don't like the prone feature...at all

I know others have said this too, but I'm with you man. I hate the prone feature. I can't tell you how many times I ran by what I thought were dead bodies just to have some guy laying prone blast me in the back. I've only had the chance to play for about two hours, but I'm not blown away by the beta. Its fun, but just hasn't grabbed me like BC2 did.

Of course, its probably unfair to compare a beta to a full game, and I'm buying BF3 no matter what, but still... *Shrugs*

+1

Red Dog 13
10-02-2011, 07:48 AM
I had a terrible night last night, couldn't seem to win a gunfight, Friday I was getting a lot of +KDR with scores consistently in the high teens and twenties, not last night! Which was confirmed when I got the drop on 'Barry' and I exclaimed as to why he didn't go down after getting about 20 rounds in his face, he says "well from where I was you never even fired a shot at me" So big lag issues last night!

Still like it though and I can't wait until release proper! Gonna have a few more rounds to experiment with different classes and loadouts, then back into GOW3 for some FUN until BF3 release day, perhaps see a few of you on Gears?

Harshfence
10-02-2011, 11:45 AM
I went 6 - 24 on Friday night and had 3500+ points. :) I didn't even mind the k/d ratio and I am glad that you can accumulate the points like that for supporting the team.
I was not trying kill as much as revive and provide ammo to my team.

El Conquesodor
10-02-2011, 02:58 PM
I went 6 - 24 on Friday night and had 3500+ points. :) I didn't even mind the k/d ratio and I am glad that you can accumulate the points like that for supporting the team.
I was not trying kill as much as revive and provide ammo to my team.
You keep me revived, and full of ammo, I'll kill the other team :P

CELockwood
10-02-2011, 03:10 PM
Absolutely terrible day in the beta for me. It has completely locked up my xbox about 10 times. I've been getting shot from inside rocks, folks having grey or no tags (instead of blue, green, red), trouble arming/disarming mcoms, etc.

Did they install a patch last night?

El Conquesodor
10-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Absolutely terrible day in the beta for me. It has completely locked up my xbox about 10 times. I've been getting shot from inside rocks, folks having grey or no tags (instead of blue, green, red), trouble arming/disarming mcoms, etc.

Haven't played yet today, so idk.

dustin
10-02-2011, 03:55 PM

I found this on the ea forums:

CleanExEcuti0N said:
The amounts of people flocking to our Open Beta is fantastic! We are happy to see so many players enjoy this Open Beta, and giving us their valuable feedback on the experience on the Battlelog forums.

This blog post is the first in a series of posts that will outline some of the changes we are making in the final game thanks to your feedback and participation in the Open Beta.

A SELECTION OF CHANGES FROM OPEN BETA TO FINAL, PART 1

(Not a complete list – for up to date news, visit the News section in Battlelog)
* Fixed occasional client crash when reviving.
* Fixed killcam showing glitched area under map if your killer is dead.
* Issue with spawning on dead squad mates fixed.
* Fixed a bug where shooting at a moving enemy could cause more than the intended amount of damage.
* Crosshairs for shotguns have been replaced with a new, thinner, art.
* A subtle low health screen effect has been added.
* Tweaked scores of Medals and Service Stars.
* Tweaked the Rank progression.
* Pushing prone on console will not play the animation twice.
* Fixed loss of Squad Leader after EOR at some times.
* Framerate stability fixes.
* The 3D spotting icons has been tweaked to better match the target’s visibility. Icons will show frequently less on mostly obscured targets.
* Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after round transition.
* Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after trying to deploy while the countdown timer still active.
* Squad list now shows specializations chosen, VOIP activity and dead squad mates.
* Non working options in squad menu fixed: "Private" flag and "Switch Teams".
JUST CLICK ON NEWS AT TOP IF YOU DONT BELEIVE

dustin
10-02-2011, 04:19 PM
BF3 beta sucks, they have turned it into Cod If the main game is anything like the beta i will not buy it.

Harshfence
10-02-2011, 04:46 PM
BF3 beta sucks, they have turned it into Cod If the main game is anything like the beta i will not buy it.

It is more fast paced and a step in the direction of COD, but I will reserve my judgement for the full game. I just cannot base it on this one map which is more of a way to keep everyone in close quarters. Most BF maps are larger and wide open. I have high hopes for the full game and after watching the videos for the Caspian Border map, I think it will be just fine. :)

dustin
10-02-2011, 05:32 PM
I spoke pretty much out of anger I played two rounds and got the jump on alot of folks only for them to turn around and one shot kill me with one shot and %100 health :cuss:

DayliteMag
10-02-2011, 06:54 PM
I think I'm pretty much done with the Beta. I get the basic idea. I want the full version with larger maps and vehicles. I'll be trying out GOW3 and playing BC2 until BF3 drops. Actually, now that I think of it, BF3 will be here in just three weeks! Can't wait. Really hoping that BF3 is every bit as good as BC2...and then some.

Harshfence
10-02-2011, 08:11 PM
I spoke pretty much out of anger I played two rounds and got the jump on alot of folks only for them to turn around and one shot kill me with one shot and %100 health :cuss:

Yeah, it is upsetting. Same thing happened to me quite a few times too. I played a lot more of Call of Duty than BF:BC2, so I am used to it. :) I like BF, but I hadn't played it as much before joining you guys because it was a struggle with randoms. Now that I am part of a team, I would much rather play BF. Besides, I actually like BF games better anyways.

El Conquesodor
10-02-2011, 08:12 PM
This map will play different because its smaller and no vehicles. I wouldn't judge the whole game on a small infantry only map.

Harshfence
10-02-2011, 08:12 PM
I think I'm pretty much done with the Beta. I get the basic idea. I want the full version with larger maps and vehicles. I'll be trying out GOW3 and playing BC2 until BF3 drops. Actually, now that I think of it, BF3 will be here in just three weeks! Can't wait. Really hoping that BF3 is every bit as good as BC2...and then some.

I think I am going to be done or at least not playing as much now too. I have a few other games that I am getting before BF3 comes out too and I need to be playing them. :)

Toxic Avenger72
10-02-2011, 08:19 PM

+1

Just unlocked the SCAR so I'll try this one a little more. In my last round, I got a medal worth 20K point and went up 2 ranks. :D

Just finished the gow3 campaign today. AWESOME!

[spoiler:1lqhjcop]I just wish Dom did not die. :([/spoiler:1lqhjcop]

poordaddy
10-02-2011, 08:33 PM
I agree with the beta feeling more like cod. I am hopeful that when the full game comes out, we can utilize squads like we do in bc2. I would much rather play as a team than cod run and gun.

Onepoint
10-03-2011, 12:48 PM
I deal with lag in everything I play, but the way this beta is handling lag will have people leaving in droves if that's how the release version does. I go from one round being a 4% kill ratio to being even on the next to back to 10% or less the next. I have played round where its pretty slow paced with a lot of crawling around, and others with squads bull rushing the Mcoms and the whole round last 15 minutes tops.

Sure it feels different and distinctly CODish, but I think there is a lot of positives to the changes that keep the halo jumping and texas chainsaw slashers to a minimum, along with some things I don't like. The big thing is going to be playability, and right now that is running only about 30% of the time for me, but when its running well its brilliant. IF they get the issues resolved and bugs fixed, I think its going to be a major kick in the butt to play.

oreon87
10-03-2011, 12:57 PM

+1

Just unlocked the SCAR so I'll try this one a little more. In my last round, I got a medal worth 20K point and went up 2 ranks. :D

Just finished the gow3 campaign today. AWESOME!

[spoiler:1y58hah5]I just wish Dom did not die. :([/spoiler:1y58hah5]

gow3 and the whole story was kinda F'ed up. lots of "kill for the greater good" parts in it that made me mad.

and the 20k medals are kinda crazy, play 50hrs as recon/support/etc... i dont know if thats a little to crazy or not. in BC2, once you hit lvl 22 you dont unlock anything else but in this one you can be lvl 50 still unlocking weapons and scopes. i like it but i feel like ppl who join in a week late will have a huge disadvantage.

Red Dog 13
10-03-2011, 01:06 PM
I deal with lag in everything I play, but the way this beta is handling lag will have people leaving in droves if that's how the release version does. I go from one round being a 4% kill ratio to being even on the next to back to 10% or less the next. I have played round where its pretty slow paced with a lot of crawling around, and others with squads bull rushing the Mcoms and the whole round last 15 minutes tops.

Sure it feels different and distinctly CODish, but I think there is a lot of positives to the changes that keep the halo jumping and texas chainsaw slashers to a minimum, along with some things I don't like. The big thing is going to be playability, and right now that is running only about 30% of the time for me, but when its running well its brilliant. IF they get the issues resolved and bugs fixed, I think its going to be a major kick in the butt to play.

+1

Perhaps we should start a 'lag clan' you can only join if you have a proven case of lag (doctors note) or a sub 2mb download speed, with special perks for the lowest download speed, my starting bid is in at 1.67mb

Onepoint
10-03-2011, 03:38 PM
All the way up to 1 meg eh? :)

Mine is pretty good right now, 1.2m down/ .93 up pinging in the 40s-50s. That's about as good as it ever gets for me, and usually on BCBF2 that will translate into some good play for me. Yet I just finished a couple rounds on BF3 that were horrid, 5/21k/d and 3 /17 I could not kill just about anyone with any firearm, even point blank, and usually it took 2 rockets or that and a grenade. Yet one hit from a spitball from 1000 yards and I die like my brain just had an aneurysm, sometimes with my body flying back like I have been hit by a bus. The one before those I was nearly even at 14/15 . That is just frustrating as hell.

wiseman53916
10-05-2011, 12:29 PM
dont know if this was coverd in past posts don't have the time to sort throuh

do we get to keep what we unlock in the beta in the full version or do we have to start all over?

Borlaxx
10-05-2011, 12:31 PM
dont know if this was coverd in past posts don't have the time to sort throuh

do we get to keep what we unlock in the beta in the full version or do we have to start all over?
Start all over. Nothing carries over to the full game.

Red Dog 13
10-06-2011, 03:15 AM
You know what I am real mad with EA, I actually had a moment today where I was gonna cancel my BF3 pre-order, WTF is this 3 day later release date for Europe BULLSHIT!!!! ????????

With this new fast ranking system us fucking poor relations in Europe will just end up being fucking cannon fodder for the rest of you, sorry but this fucking sucks, we have to pay more, relatively, for the same fucking game, we have to contend quite often with slow server speeds when North America wakes up, and fucking EA can't even be assed to let us join from the start!

GOW3 world released on the same day, what is it with EA do they not have confidence in their servers working properly to handle it! They build this game up to be "THE GAME TO HAVE" and then treat us like a fucking bunch of third world monkeys :cuss: I hope I can count on my fellow MP's to back us on this and start firing the questions at EA via their stoopid fucking battleblog bullshit and any other way you can!

jkodrigues
10-06-2011, 03:47 AM
You know what I am real mad with EA, I actually had a moment today where I was gonna cancel my BF3 pre-order, WTF is this 3 day later release date for Europe ****!!!! ????????

With this new fast ranking system us **** poor relations in Europe will just end up being **** cannon fodder for the rest of you, sorry but this **** sucks, we have to pay more, relatively, for the same **** game, we have to contend quite often with slow server speeds when North America wakes up, and **** EA can't even be assed to let us join from the start!

GOW3 world released on the same day, what is it with EA do they not have confidence in their servers working properly to handle it! They build this game up to be "THE GAME TO HAVE" and then treat us like a **** bunch of third world monkeys :cuss: I hope I can count on my fellow MP's to back us on this and start firing the questions at EA via their stoopid **** battleblog **** and any other way you can!
i dont like it iether i think it guves unfair advantage to people in north america
but its been like this for a while that games normaly come out first there :cuss:
when you get the game we just have to play 24h non-stop to catch up on them =))
dont worry red we might have weak weapons but we will suerly give them hell :devil:

Red Dog 13
10-06-2011, 09:29 AM
Haha!!! yeh that's for sure we had better go on a 'Tag Rampage' i'm sure our North American MP's will act as meatshields for us for a few days to help us level up, make up for all the times I do it for them :-?

Wildbill
10-06-2011, 10:21 AM
Haha!!! yeh that's for sure we had better go on a 'Tag Rampage' i'm sure our North American MP's will act as meatshields for us for a few days to help us level up, make up for all the times I do it for them :-?

I got your back Red :cheers:

I called EA and ranted on them. :D

Raider
10-06-2011, 10:27 AM
I'd be your meat shield any time Red. Let us know when you're on and we'll set it up for ya guys to rank up when you guys finally get the game. Especially if we can get it to be MP's vs. MP's.

Red Dog 13
10-06-2011, 02:06 PM
Haha! thxs guys, i knew good ol Team MP would pull through! all legit though guys, we just will need a bit of protecting in the firefights and a bit of help with the map layouts, we intend to earn our goodies legally! :-bd

DayliteMag
10-06-2011, 03:14 PM
So I take you are upset? LOL! Seriously, that does suck donkey balls. I can't think of a single reason why they would delay the release in Europe. I say, blame it on the Greeks!

jkodrigues
10-06-2011, 03:18 PM
So I take you are upset? LOL! Seriously, that does suck donkey balls. I can't think of a single reason why they would delay the release in Europe. I say, blame it on the Greeks!
i'm not gona play much multiplayer in first days,i want to finish sp then co-op then practice my flying skills in sp again then mp :D

barrylevon
10-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Haha! thxs guys, i knew good ol Team MP would pull through! all legit though guys, we just will need a bit of protecting in the firefights and a bit of help with the map layouts, we intend to earn our goodies legally! :-bd

I don't think it will be so bad. If your squad is that much further ahead they'll have the "squad" specializations, so you'll be covered by whatever specs they pick. The starting weapons aren't that bad, and, you get the extra weapons with your pre-order.

Oct. 25th is Tuesday. Virtually everything is released in America on a Tuesday. I think the explanation for why the release was staggered had something to do with this.

Can't wait til' it comes out, though. I can never get in a game with any MP's right now.

Wildbill
10-08-2011, 06:34 AM

I don't think it will be so bad. If your squad is that much further ahead they'll have the "squad" specializations, so you'll be covered by whatever specs they pick. The starting weapons aren't that bad, and, you get the extra weapons with your pre-order.

Oct. 25th is Tuesday. Virtually everything is released in America on a Tuesday. I think the explanation for why the release was staggered had something to do with this.

Can't wait til' it comes out, though. I can never get in a game with any MP's right now.
I have found that if you invite from the menu and the other MP is also in the menu then you can start the game together. I saw you on. lets get a BF3 party started and then work out the squd from the menu.

The in game invite thing doen't work. :cheers:

TrojanTeacher
10-24-2011, 01:53 PM
Just a thought, weren't the PS3 guys talking about separating the BC2 threads into an XBOX and PS3 War Stories thread because the XBOX side talked too much? Now, I know we have 11 pages of faux war stories on here, but DAMN, they have 48 pages of talking about a game that isn't even out yet. Pssh. =))

oreon87
10-24-2011, 02:24 PM
Just a thought, weren't the PS3 guys talking about separating the BC2 threads into an XBOX and PS3 War Stories thread because the XBOX side talked too much? Now, I know we have 11 pages of faux war stories on here, but DAMN, they have 48 pages of talking about a game that isn't even out yet. Pssh. =))

they just can't keep there finger's off the keyboard.

Borlaxx
10-24-2011, 02:31 PM
As you can see, the PS3 users have a hard time keeping on topic...............I lead by example.

dustin
10-24-2011, 08:00 PM
Y'all, I'm freaking out. I just realized that my BF3 preorder is not pickup at store and its shipping. IT WONT FUCKING BE HERE FOR LIKE 6 DAYS!!! :-o :-o X( :cuss: :((

Sorry Guys I'll see ya in like 6 days

Sckrapps
10-24-2011, 11:17 PM
Bummer, man. I'm sorry to hear that Dustin. Look on the bright side - by the time you get to it all the server issues should be ironed out and the game will be much more stable!

ustolemygmrtag
10-25-2011, 01:51 AM
Well, my 1st kill was a double kill on the Firestorm or whatever it is called map. What a great way to start a new game off. Learned quite a few things Spotting, and mobile spawns are essential to attacking in rush mode. The choppers are way different on controls compared to bc2. I love the assault. Man what a great kit. Played on 3 of the maps so far, and they all are EPIC!!! No lag to speak of, Server browser is phenomenal, and the little robot is funny as hell.

I went 7 and 9 my 1st game and we won while attacking. My friend that plays COD went 4 and 14 on his 1st run. lol And still said he was having more fun than he did with MW2.

The last map I played was the Base Jumping map. This is a very tight map. especially at the end. When you jump to the bottom, you have to have a Mobile spawn, and take them out quick or otherwise you will loose.

Thanks to all the MP's that I played with tonight.

Wildbill
10-25-2011, 06:56 AM
I followed Gamertag around for a while. :cheers:

I can't wait to get back on today. ..

My first minute into the game I get knifed :cuss: By f-in Underdog :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :cheers:

oreon87
10-25-2011, 08:15 AM
i just beat the single player so now i have the rest of the week to play MP.

TheFreak75
10-25-2011, 08:27 AM
I already have thirteen tag and two of those were donated by my good friend Underdog!!!!

Toxic Avenger72
10-25-2011, 08:30 AM
Y'all, I'm freaking out. I just realized that my BF3 preorder is not pickup at store and its shipping. IT WONT FUCKING BE HERE FOR LIKE 6 DAYS!!! :-o :-o X( :cuss: :((

Sounds like we need to go and steal somebody's shoes. =)) =))

ProfUnderDog
10-25-2011, 09:00 AM
Already great games last night. Still a few squading glitches, but the gameplay was smooth and looked great. Sorry Bill though I do think it is fitting that the first set of tags comes from an MP as I gave my first set to Freak! Playing with all the blueberries was a bit annoying last night so I really can't wait till there is a whole group of MPs.

Bongtoker A2
10-25-2011, 03:04 PM
My first flight in a air plane went something like this... Take off went good then... I see nothing but blue sky,then white clouds... Me thinking how do I fly this fucking thing... Oh shit... The ground,crash! I did keep one in the sky later in the night but, no kills.

oreon87
10-25-2011, 03:32 PM
i wanna start out with the engineer then i might go sniper. what is everyone else unlocking first?

Toxic Avenger72
10-25-2011, 03:56 PM
i wanna start out with the engineer then i might go sniper. what is everyone else unlocking first?

Prolly in this order: engineer, assult, support, and recon

TrojanTeacher
10-25-2011, 04:01 PM
+1 on Toxic's Order, or else: Assault, Engineer, Support, Recon.

You won't learn too much of a map playing recon unless you are using a red dot sight on a weapon and going for close combat.

roadrnr
10-25-2011, 04:10 PM
I think I'm going to go Assault, Engineer, Support and Recon. At least go with Assault first until I can get defibs and then Engineer until I get the stinger...

LandShark
10-25-2011, 04:19 PM
ive been sticking to engineer, i likes shooting down the flying thingies

ProfUnderDog
10-25-2011, 05:14 PM
Landshark is good at shooting down flying things! :applause: Engineer for the robot. Support for mortars. Assault for paddles. Recon, whenever. This way the most team useful elements are unlocked.

BTW, anyone else get Blu Blazen1's tags? Freak perhaps? Apparently he was on the DICE development team.

@Teach: I think some flying lessons from the master will be in order. So far, jets = fly around in circles until I am bored. Jump out. Arm mcom. I think they could be more useful than a fast means of setting the mcom.

oreon87
10-25-2011, 05:17 PM
well if no one else wants to go recon first, i think i might take this one for the team. all the games i've been in so far when attacking no one has laid down any radio's. so after i will start recon when i play with u guys.

dustin
10-25-2011, 08:45 PM

No shit right!? :-w

sniperella
10-26-2011, 07:03 AM
Y'all, I'm freaking out. I just realized that my BF3 preorder is not pickup at store and its shipping. IT WONT **** BE HERE FOR LIKE 6 DAYS!!! :-o :-o X( :cuss: :((

No **** right!? :-w

Just wondering, did your wife cook fishsticks the same day y'all ordered this??? =)) =)) =))

Wildbill
10-26-2011, 07:25 AM
No **** right!? :-w

Just wondering, did your wife cook fishsticks the same day y'all ordered this??? =)) =)) =))
Hey Meg find the battle log thingy and request to join... We've been waiting for you. :cheers:

ustolemygmrtag
10-26-2011, 01:38 PM
Alright, who pissed Meg off??? She says she is not playing BF3.

TheFreak75
10-26-2011, 01:40 PM
Alright, who pissed Meg off??? She says she is not playing BF3.
WHAT!!!!!!! WHY?????? :(( :((

cronam
10-26-2011, 01:42 PM
Megs been nice and is waiting for us Brits to get the game

ustolemygmrtag
10-26-2011, 01:44 PM
I do not know, but she will not talk about it. It happened last night. Heard her cuss, and cut the game off. That is when she said she is not playing that f'ing game.

TheFreak75
10-26-2011, 01:47 PM
I do not know, but she will not talk about it. It happened last night. Heard her cuss, and cut the game off. That is when she said she is not playing that f'ing game.
Wow, I remember the other night I was about to go to bed and I played one more round without my headphones and I think she joined the squad I was in. Acouple of minute after I think I left the game because I was literally falling asleep. I hope she didn't think that I was avoiding her in any way.

Toxic Avenger72
10-26-2011, 02:12 PM

Tell her to give it some time and learn the maps. I'm running around getting killed at every corner and is very frustrating right now. I'm chalking my many deaths up to simply no knowing the maps. I think Landshark has the best advice: take it slow and be patient. :-B :hug:

BF3 has circle thingies too. :D

ProfUnderDog
10-26-2011, 05:02 PM
Come on Meg. Battlefield is not the same without our team super woman. :hug:

barrylevon
10-26-2011, 08:08 PM
Finally got in a game with some MPs tonight. Much more fun than playing with all the people who don't use mics and what not. Took down a bunch of choppers and jets with my stinger. I'm so glad they added those to the game. It definitely balances the game so that chopper whores will get theirs.

Onepoint
10-26-2011, 11:24 PM
Heck Meg, just play a couple rounds with MAIceman or I and you will look like a pro in comparison. :)

LandShark
10-27-2011, 07:03 AM
i think she just needs to harden the f..k up! :D

joking referencing this vid
[yt:3mp9z09o]1EY7lYRneHc[/yt:3mp9z09o]

Wildbill
10-27-2011, 07:08 AM
Meg you can use me as a meat shield. :)) And go to the battle log thingy and join already.

Def not as much fun as it could be with sniperella in the game. :(

Funny I thought she was waiting for the Brits too. :D

But really we miss you out there. You need to start unlocking the recon class. NOBODY is playing it atm... You'll have the M95 in no time. :cheers:

Edit Hey Lee thanks for the sig help. =)) I tried and tried. lol I'm a complete dumb ass sometimes. :applause:

LandShark
10-27-2011, 07:17 AM
im really enjoying bF3, after i learn the maps a little better, i think it will be more fun and DFT wont be so serious and cut up more.

Caspian border is my fav, right now chopper and jet whores arenot a problem and i love using the stinger to bring em down, even when birthday boy is driving one. The most effective the jets are, are when you use them as a missle. =))

ProfUnderDog
10-27-2011, 08:11 AM
Really great games last night with Team MP. Sorry I dropped out on the middle of one of our matches but we lost power for 1.5 hours. Who knew that hackers could turn off my power when I am pwning them. :devil: :devil: :devil:

The new game has been great but I do look forward to Sniperella, Red, Cronam, Nuts and all our other friends from across the pond joining us.

TheFreak75
10-27-2011, 08:11 AM
Last night was a bad night for me, I left after loosing 4 rounds of conquest in a row. Oreo was having a blast winning, on the lighter side I took another two tags curtesy of my good ol pal Underdog!!!! :D Let's see if I can turn the tide tonight, I'm enjoying the game very much. It is hard to get know these new maps but it's so satisfying playing the game with my fellows MP. STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THE TACO AROUND......WHAT YOU WAITING FOR MEG????? :hug:

ProfUnderDog
10-27-2011, 08:26 AM
Last night was a bad night for me, I left after loosing 4 rounds of conquest in a row. Oreo was having a blast winning, on the lighter side I took another two tags curtesy of my good ol pal Underdog!!!! :D Let's see if I can turn the tide tonight, I'm enjoying the game very much. It is hard to get know these new maps but it's so satisfying playing the game with my fellows MP. STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THE TACO AROUND......WHAT YOU WAITING FOR MEG????? :hug:

Good times Freak! Also wanted to shout out to BigDaddy and Blitzer and to the new MP's, its good to have you guys back again and newly with us. :cheers:

Red Dog 13
10-27-2011, 10:18 AM
Really great games last night with Team MP. Sorry I dropped out on the middle of one of our matches but we lost power for 1.5 hours. Who knew that hackers could turn off my power when I am pwning them. :devil: :devil: :devil:

The new game has been great but I do look forward to Sniperella, Red, Cronam, Nuts and all our other friends from across the pond joining us.

:D :hug:

Toxic Avenger72
10-27-2011, 10:24 AM

I must have been afflicted with the same damn hackers except they froze my XBOX. I was in the middle of my best game where I was sitting on top of the leaderboard for most of the game and my fucking XBOX freezes. Ahh shit! :cuss: :cuss: Plus my boys were in the middle of WWIII and had to separate them.

Raider
10-27-2011, 11:35 AM
You all need to harden the fuck up! =)) =)) =))

That was awesome LS!!!!

wiseman53916
10-27-2011, 12:29 PM
i have to say iam enjoying this game just need to get into a rush match with some mp's i love what they did to the knife sequence i got a proned snipers tags and the cut seen actuallly grabed him by the shoulder turned him on his back and executed awsome esperince! just unlocked th m419 so iam good to go.

TrojanTeacher
10-27-2011, 02:20 PM
Yes, the game is brilliant. Simply brilliant. I got my Jet whore skills back...sorta. And now I have flares, so beware the Jet Missle coming your way as I eject and take a flag. Haha. Good games yesterday with Daylite, Pooderman, Lockwood, Hammer, and SOOOOOOOOOOO many more. Jacked was owning me...no likey.

DragonSlayer
10-27-2011, 02:24 PM
Yes, the game is brilliant. Simply brilliant. I got my Jet whore skills back...sorta. And now I have flares, so beware the Jet Missle coming your way as I eject and take a flag. Haha. Good games yesterday with Daylite, Pooderman, Lockwood, Hammer, and SOOOOOOOOOOO many more. Jacked was owning me...no likey.

Now I know what I feels like when award recipiants thank everyone but I'm the guy sitting at home going wtf he forgot me...

TrojanTeacher
10-27-2011, 02:26 PM
Haha, that's right, Slayer, you were actually the 5th or 6th one in. At first I thought you were playing rush at the time and then realized it was Lockwoods friend. Haha. Yes, Slayer was there. =))

wiseman53916
10-27-2011, 04:02 PM
i havent' played all the mapsor explored as much as i could but were are the jets on caspian border and what other maps are they on? i wanted to try them out

ustolemygmrtag
10-27-2011, 06:59 PM
The jets are usually behind the spawn. And are on 3 maps that I know of.

I have had a blast playing with all of you tonight. Better luck next time sarpy... And bigdaddyj, you are on my shit list. :p =;

sniperella
10-27-2011, 07:06 PM
Well, finally tried this game out some more. It is a lot of fun, by myself. I like playing recon. I also like the tanks. I guess the servers went down, not like there is anyone around to ask. ;) :( ;)

CELockwood
10-27-2011, 07:10 PM
Well, finally tried this game out some more. It is a lot of fun, by myself. I like playing recon. I also like the tanks. I guess the servers went down, not like there is anyone around to ask. ;) :( ;)

Yes, they are down, at least for lots of us. I'm a little frustrated with it. No co-op, no MP, can't even access my soldier.

sniperella
10-27-2011, 07:42 PM

Yes, they are down, at least for lots of us. I'm a little frustrated with it. No co-op, no MP, can't even access my soldier.

That sucks donkey balls.

Borlaxx
10-27-2011, 07:48 PM
Seems like they are down for the PSN as well. Sucks, because I just got the game and wanted to get online. Guess I will play SP until there back up. Use PS3ers are use to not being able to access online play this year ;)

barrylevon
10-27-2011, 09:44 PM
the jets are pretty cool. ive been working on unlocking the specs esp the laser guided missile so i can do more against ground targets.

i got a roadkill on an enemy pilot after he ejected. lol

dustin
10-28-2011, 05:38 AM
I like playing recon.
you lived to ur gmrtag for sure last night :))

TheFreak75
10-28-2011, 08:57 AM
I like playing recon.
Hey Dustin thanks for the tags last night!!!!! :D

Harshfence
10-28-2011, 09:05 AM
I like playing recon.
Hey Dustin thanks for the tags last night!!!!! :D

Hey Dusting thanks for TAKING MY tags last night!!!! LOL =))

NutsFathead
10-28-2011, 09:06 AM
had some good games this afternoon with red,cronam,blondie and daylite. loving this game so far

TheFreak75
10-28-2011, 09:12 AM
had some good games this afternoon with red,cronam,blondie and daylite. loving this game so far
I saw you playing today, cant wait to play later with you guys!!!!!

ustolemygmrtag
10-28-2011, 09:14 AM
Party issues and Invite to game issues are still a minor problem. I hope they get them worked out soon. But overall, I am absolutely loving this game.

Meg... :hug: :hug: :hug: We love you and want to play with you. I might see if Drunkerella can get on tonight. ;) That would be a treat.

NutsFathead
10-28-2011, 09:24 AM
loving the hardcore mode. i am actually able to kill something compare to core mode i dont like it how you get a mini map still

TheFreak75
10-28-2011, 09:25 AM
loving the hardcore mode. i am actually able to kill something compare to core mode i dont like it how you get a mini map still
Yeah,still wondering on that one. It's not needed

Toxic Avenger72
10-28-2011, 10:08 AM
Yeah,still wondering on that one. It's not needed

I'm not sure but there may be servers without the mini-map. I'll have to look into this one. :-? Until I learn the maps, I like the mini-map.

dustin
10-28-2011, 11:11 AM
@freak your welcome buddy x1...just bet that i will get them back...eventually :DEVIL:

@harsh your welcome x2 :))

sniperella
10-28-2011, 11:44 AM
Not mad at anyone, just frustrated at how this game is not working most of the time. Had issues last night, and finally gave up and threw the controller and my headset, and promptly told Lee to sell it all! Not you guys, just had a rough week, and the gaming issues haven't helped my bad mood. I don't know how the invite system works or doesn't, so you guys are going to have to help me out by inviting me some. I realize I am not good at this game at all, nor was I good at BC2, but I do enjoy a game and chat with you all. I just got frustrated because I felt shunned due to my lack of skills. Please, don't respond with a bunch of "you aren't that bad" comments, I know I suck, but I am okay with that. I just need you guys to be okay with that, and give me the chance to at least play some with you. Just let me know if I'm cramping your win/loss ratios, and I'll go snipe somewhere on my own. No big deal, just tell me first, okay?!

That said, the few minutes things did work properly, I had a good time sniping! Gotta figure out how to get into hardcore mode, these damn spotty things help me find the bad guys, but then I forget to find a new hidey hole, and they find me back, usually with a knife! OOPS! ;) Can't wait to try it out again tonight, but I am afraid being the first Friday night since this game has been out, we will have server issues, but I'll keep my fingers crossed! ;)

Borlaxx
10-28-2011, 11:46 AM
Not mad at anyone, just frustrated at how this game is not working most of the time. Had issues last night, and finally gave up and threw the controller and my headset, and promptly told Lee to sell it all! Not you guys, just had a rough week, and the gaming issues haven't helped my bad mood. I don't know how the invite system works or doesn't, so you guys are going to have to help me out by inviting me some. I realize I am not good at this game at all, nor was I good at BC2, but I do enjoy a game and chat with you all. I just got frustrated because I felt shunned due to my lack of skills. Please, don't respond with a bunch of "you aren't that bad" comments, I know I suck, but I am okay with that. I just need you guys to be okay with that, and give me the chance to at least play some with you. Just let me know if I'm cramping your win/loss ratios, and I'll go snipe somewhere on my own. No big deal, just tell me first, okay?!

That said, the few minutes things did work properly, I had a good time sniping! Gotta figure out how to get into hardcore mode, these damn spotty things help me find the bad guys, but then I forget to find a new hidey hole, and they find me back, usually with a knife! OOPS! ;) Can't wait to try it out again tonight, but I am afraid being the first Friday night since this game has been out, we will have server issues, but I'll keep my fingers crossed! ;)
It's okay Meg, you aren't that bad :-" :devil:

sniperella
10-28-2011, 12:01 PM

Jackass... :-" ;)

CELockwood
10-28-2011, 12:18 PM

Jackass... :-" ;)

O.K., you suck, but on a relative basis (relative to me and many of our brethren), you fit right in.

HardlyCapable13
10-28-2011, 12:20 PM
I realize I am not good at this game at all, nor was I good at BC2, but I do enjoy a game and chat with you all.

I haven't had the chance to play on the same game as you, so I'm not sure how "bad" you are. But trust me, I'm no superstar! I very rarely get more kills than deaths, and as of now my K/D ratio is around .49 (although I could care less about that stat). I usually end up in the top half of whatever team I am on for points earned in other ways. I know I'm not as quick on the reflex as most others, so I like to tail squadmates and heal, revive, take flags, or arm/disarm MCOMS (and every now and then shoot someone in the face).

To me it doesn't matter if you come in last place or first place in points, or if you have 1 kill to 32 deaths, as long as your having fun. :D

DayliteMag
10-28-2011, 01:05 PM

Yeah, you definitely sucked at BC2. So badly, in fact, that you had to start all over from scratch and got to level 50 about 30 seconds after I did...and I never had to re-start.

Meg, the invite system in BF3 is flawed/broken. It is nowhere near as good as it was in BC2. As a result, I often end up gaming on my own b/c I don't want to wait forever to be able to join on someone else. Even when you can join, its rare to end up in the same squad the way we were able to do in BC2. When you look at the list of who is online you will notice that everyone is spread over a bunch of different maps and servers, and I think this is b/c it's hard to join on folks. IMO, The best thing to do is join a live party and then start a new match with a new squad, that way at least four MPeeps can get into a match together and it usually puts you all in the same squad. They really need to fix some of these issues. One of the major reasons people like playing these games is the team work element and at the moment it's a bit broken.

Retro
10-28-2011, 01:16 PM
Meg, the invite system in BF3 is flawed/broken. It is nowhere near as good as it was in BC2. As a result, I often end up gaming on my own b/c I don't want to wait forever to be able to join on someone else. Even when you can join, its rare to end up in the same squad the way we were able to do in BC2. When you look at the list of who is online you will notice that everyone is spread over a bunch of different maps and servers, and I think this is b/c it's hard to join on folks. IMO, The best thing to do is join a live party and then start a new match with a new squad, that way at least four MPeeps can get into a match together and it usually puts you all in the same squad. They really need to fix some of these issues. One of the major reasons people like playing these games is the team work element and at the moment it's a bit broken.

Actually the new invite/join system is brilliant and far deeper than BC2. It's not broken, just different. The best way is to go into the server sceen and the go to the "friends" list where it will show the servers that have your friends in it. Find the one you want and click join. If it's full then it will add you to the que and link you to the game automatically when a spot opens up unlike BC2 where if a game was full you had to wait and hope for someone to tell you it was ok to join, and that only worked if someone in game was constantly checking the scoreboard.

Managing squads is also far better now. Just going to the "team/squad" menu and click on the squad you want to be in.

HardlyCapable13
10-28-2011, 01:21 PM
The best way is to go into the server sceen and the go to the "friends" list where it will show the servers that have your friends in it. Find the one you want and click join. If it's full then it will add you to the que and link you to the game automatically when a spot opens up

I was unaware of this....thanks! :cheers:

CELockwood
10-28-2011, 01:48 PM

Actually the new invite/join system is brilliant and far deeper than BC2. It's not broken, just different. The best way is to go into the server sceen and the go to the "friends" list where it will show the servers that have your friends in it. Find the one you want and click join. If it's full then it will add you to the que and link you to the game automatically when a spot opens up unlike BC2 where if a game was full you had to wait and hope for someone to tell you it was ok to join, and that only worked if someone in game was constantly checking the scoreboard.

Managing squads is also far better now. Just going to the "team/squad" menu and click on the squad you want to be in.

I didn't know about the server que trick. Does that work if you go off playing somewhere else? I'm guessing not, but that would be really cool.

The squad thing seems to be improving as well. Several of us joined on each other last night, and because of full squads/teams we were intially split up, but when the round changed it automatically put us on the same side in the same squad.

TrojanTeacher
10-28-2011, 01:52 PM
...and then we got completely raped by randoms for about 5 matches. See what happens when we play on the same side...

CELockwood
10-28-2011, 02:27 PM
...and then we got completely raped by randoms for about 5 matches. See what happens when we play on the same side...

Hence, my need to rededicate resolution #1...

Borlaxx
10-28-2011, 02:49 PM

First of all, AWESOME TO SEE YOU BACK ON THE FORUMS RETRO!!!! :party:

Second, although I haven't used it much, I did poke around in the menus last night for a bit, and I agree that it appears the new system is much more dynamic than in BC2. I think once people get used to the differences they will realize it is better than in BC2. Also, DICE is aware of the squads getting split up issue, and are already working on a patch. Until then, a little inconvenience is worth it to play this awesome game. Hell, after Homefront, this game seems perfect :))

ustolemygmrtag
10-28-2011, 03:03 PM
Hell, after Homefront, this game seems perfect :))

:-w :-w :-w :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Borlaxx
10-28-2011, 03:11 PM
Hell, after Homefront, this game seems perfect :))

:-w :-w :-w :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
:-"

ustolemygmrtag
10-28-2011, 07:12 PM
Well, at least I didn't fall for Conduit... :D :-"

Borlaxx
10-28-2011, 07:55 PM
Well, at least I didn't fall for Conduit... :D :-"
Best wall spawning game ever!

johnboy
10-28-2011, 09:07 PM
Honestly guys, you have nothing to complain about. If you are having a few issues, I suggest you try playing Blops on the Wii. It was broken to start with and still is to this day!

Red Dog 13
10-29-2011, 04:22 AM
I realize I am not good at this game at all, nor was I good at BC2, but I do enjoy a game and chat with you all.

I haven't had the chance to play on the same game as you, so I'm not sure how "bad" you are. But trust me, I'm no superstar! I very rarely get more kills than deaths, and as of now my K/D ratio is around .49 (although I could care less about that stat). I usually end up in the top half of whatever team I am on for points earned in other ways. I know I'm not as quick on the reflex as most others, so I like to tail squadmates and heal, revive, take flags, or arm/disarm MCOMS (and every now and then shoot someone in the face).

To me it doesn't matter if you come in last place or first place in points, or if you have 1 kill to 32 deaths, as long as your having fun. :D

Well said buddy!!! perhaps that last line should be our new TeamMP tagline! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Toxic Avenger72
10-29-2011, 07:50 AM
Good games last night!

And here is my flashlight. ;) :D :-"

http://hackadaycom.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/500-led-flashlight.jpg?w=470&h=359

roadrnr
10-29-2011, 09:20 AM
Ok, I'm really loving flying helicopters! I'm not that good at aiming my missiles, but I'm getting good at flying around and dodging stingers and heat seekers lol

LandShark
10-29-2011, 09:57 AM
@tox, that damn thing gives ya 3rd degree burn before you kill me with it. good games!

@rnr, become great at flying them, just dont teach the randoms how to dodge my missles!

KD ratio and w/l ratio doesnt matter, especially since after i tried 50 times to get a server started to get all MPs in and had to quit when few could join and it counts as a loss win you do that, all that matters is we enjoy gaming and gaming with MPs. I apologize if my occasional smart ass remarks offends anyone, but i went through my friends list last night and there is NOT ONE MP that i mind playing with. Thats what is great about us MPs, no matter how frustrated we get in game, we all have something more important in our lives.

CAnt wait to get more epic games in this weekend! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

ProfUnderDog
10-29-2011, 10:37 AM
Lot's of fun last night MPs! Though boy this morning is ~o) ~o) ~o) (-| (-| (-| . It's hard to believe we had so many people on we had at least 2 full xbox live parties. When the mad press of new gamers backs off hopefully we will be able to use the team chat function and get 12 MPs on one side talking together. As for memorable moments, I just have to say Freak :cuss: you are a tag taking machine. :applause:

Harshfence
10-29-2011, 12:09 PM
It was definitely fun last night, but stayed up past my bedtime once again. LOL

@Oreon, sorry for bailing on you last night. I was invited to another match that I could only assume had more MPs in it (it actually had 12+) and I tried to get you invited about 4 times. It was certainly fun gaming with you last night and we had some good wins! :)

Don't know if I will be on tonight or not. I have family coming over and my nephews will probably want to play (I have already picked it up for them for Christmas :) ). But, we will see.

Red Dog 13
10-29-2011, 12:25 PM
Cronam and I went on co-op this aftie, tried the helicopter mission =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) !!!!!!

LandShark
10-29-2011, 01:27 PM
11 MPs on one side, 1 MP on the other
http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab201/hitecgmblr/2011-10-27_21-18-42_531.jpg

@red, i bet that was interesting!

oreon87
10-29-2011, 02:07 PM

@Oreon, sorry for bailing on you last night. I was invited to another match that I could only assume had more MPs in it (it actually had 12+) and I tried to get you invited about 4 times. It was certainly fun gaming with you last night and we had some good wins! :)

Don't know if I will be on tonight or not. I have family coming over and my nephews will probably want to play (I have already picked it up for them for Christmas :) ). But, we will see.

its all good bud, i tried to join about 5 times after u left and i couldnt join so i just gave up and stayed on that winning team. played till about 0130 till i lost a match and turned the game off, lol. thanks for the game tho we had a blast.

dustin
10-29-2011, 03:33 PM
11 MPs on one side, 1 MP on the other
http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab201/hitecgmblr/2011-10-27_21-18-42_531.jpg

@red, i bet that was interesting!
=)) =)) that was such an ass whoopin' :spank: Good times though. I'm really enjoying this game and having a lot of fun with you guys :cheers:

HardlyCapable13
10-29-2011, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the invites last night. Sorry I missed the fun, had to have Kinect Sports family night.

TheFreak75
10-29-2011, 07:17 PM
Lot's of fun last night MPs! Though boy this morning is ~o) ~o) ~o) (-| (-| (-| . It's hard to believe we had so many people on we had at least 2 full xbox live parties. When the mad press of new gamers backs off hopefully we will be able to use the team chat function and get 12 MPs on one side talking together. As for memorable moments, I just have to say Freak :cuss: you are a tag taking machine. :applause:
Thanks Underdog!!! You still kick my ass anytime of the day! :cuss: Had a great time last night playing with all my peeps!!! Can't wait for tonight!!

Harshfence
10-29-2011, 08:04 PM

its all good bud, i tried to join about 5 times after u left and i couldnt join so i just gave up and stayed on that winning team. played till about 0130 till i lost a match and turned the game off, lol. thanks for the game tho we had a blast.

Wow! That was one heck of a winning streak, even while I was playing too!

ustolemygmrtag
10-30-2011, 01:12 AM
Great games tonight. Jacked you are on my shit list now... ;) Had a blast. Looking forward to many more nights of gaming with you guys feels so good to play again.

oreon87
10-30-2011, 02:24 AM
the games tonight were alot of fun, to bad we had 11 mp's on cause it was just me, freak and lurch monster in a chat room. kinda boring since lurch was on the other team so i didnt want to give away my position by talking together.

NutsFathead
10-30-2011, 02:34 AM
the games tonight were alot of fun, to bad we had 11 mp's on cause it was just me, freak and lurch monster in a chat room. kinda boring since lurch was on the other team so i didnt want to give away my position by talking together.
i would have joined the party but wen i looked b4 i came onto bf3 the party was full

jkodrigues
10-30-2011, 04:38 AM
epic that last game with red,landshark,toxic and i think there was some other mps that i dont remember :p

Red Dog 13
10-30-2011, 05:51 AM
epic that last game with red,landshark,toxic and i think there was some other mps that i dont remember :p

Yeh that sure was a lot of fun! and the scoreboard showed who was doing all the work, the four of us (shanker was no4, good to meet you buddy) on one team where all in the top 4 places and JK on the op4 was top of his team :-?

had one real awesome moment, Landshark and me were running together watching each others backs, he was up on top of a rock sniping and spotting, I was sat down below him on his left suppressing and shooting with my 249, he shouts "aw shoot i'm getting my tags taken" so I jump up spin round and look up to see this dude swinging his knife at something, holy crap! so I just loose off with the 249, and get the 'enemy killed' thing, the next moment I see Landshark jump down off the rock and he's alive!!!!

Great graphics! the whole thing was frickin amazing, this game is awesome! :applause:

jkodrigues
10-30-2011, 06:39 AM

Yeh that sure was a lot of fun! and the scoreboard showed who was doing all the work, the four of us (shanker was no4, good to meet you buddy) on one team where all in the top 4 places and JK on the op4 was top of his team :-?

had one real awesome moment, Landshark and me were running together watching each others backs, he was up on top of a rock sniping and spotting, I was sat down below him on his left suppressing and shooting with my 249, he shouts "aw shoot i'm getting my tags taken" so I jump up spin round and look up to see this dude swinging his knife at something, holy crap! so I just loose off with the 249, and get the 'enemy killed' thing, the next moment I see Landshark jump down off the rock and he's alive!!!!

Great graphics! the whole thing was frickin amazing, this game is awesome! :applause:
if it wasnt for the superslow knife animation those tags were mine :))

LandShark
10-30-2011, 10:01 AM
what was wild about it, JK had me pulled up and turned around. I was watching the knife plunge into my chest when he dropped, iwas stunned and not sure I was still alive. Great work Red! sorry JK, im sure ill give ya plenty more tags in the future. :cheers:

Another great, LATE night gaming with MPs. The Que thingy was actually working in the srver we were on so ended up with 14 MPs in a game, most of the night it was 11-13. next time we need to try the voip thing when we have more than 8 on a side just to see if it works decent.

im going to send an Operation Metro poster to Lockwood for Christmas because its is favorite level. :D

ProfUnderDog
10-30-2011, 10:03 AM
Once again awesome matches last night. I think we were able to help lockwood end his losing streak! Runner you were owning me yesterday. :applause: :applause: :applause:

sniperella
10-30-2011, 11:54 AM
I had a similar moment like LS and Red with the knifing being stopped by my pal Toxic! I was like, shit, getting my tags taken again, then all of a sudden it is over and I'm just sitting there, not sure what to do next, wondering why I didn't see the death screen, then I see Toxic beside me and realize he just saved my ass! Thanks Toxic! Anyway, good times last night. Lockwood caused me to lose my tags to Roadrunner in a fluke spawning accident!!!! I did a little camping of my own though, and kept Runner from being in the game too much!! I also had a lot of fun taking out Sarphy in his tanks! Even managed to jack his tank from him once! Sorry, Sarphy!

I really had fun last night, Lee said I was a party whore though, moving from one party to the other all the time. I decided it would make sense to join the party that the rest of my squad was in, plus most of the guys in the original party I was in were on the other team.... I am pretty sure Lurch managed to get my tags that way. Ray-Ray and I had a little match around a concrete wall that was pretty awesome, but Raider won. I also remember cussing Nuts and his damn rockets on one map, every time I turned around, I was eating a rocket from him! Overall, I had a lot of fun, you guys made for some great games last night! ;)

NutsFathead
10-30-2011, 12:02 PM
I had a similar moment like LS and Red with the knifing being stopped by my pal Toxic! I was like, shit, getting my tags taken again, then all of a sudden it is over and I'm just sitting there, not sure what to do next, wondering why I didn't see the death screen, then I see Toxic beside me and realize he just saved my ass! Thanks Toxic! Anyway, good times last night. Lockwood caused me to lose my tags to Roadrunner in a fluke spawning accident!!!! I did a little camping of my own though, and kept Runner from being in the game too much!! I also had a lot of fun taking out Sarphy in his tanks! Even managed to jack his tank from him once! Sorry, Sarphy!

I really had fun last night, Lee said I was a party whore though, moving from one party to the other all the time. I decided it would make sense to join the party that the rest of my squad was in, plus most of the guys in the original party I was in were on the other team.... I am pretty sure Lurch managed to get my tags that way. Ray-Ray and I had a little match around a concrete wall that was pretty awesome, but Raider won. I also remember cussing Nuts and his damn rockets on one map, every time I turned around, I was eating a rocket from him! Overall, I had a lot of fun, you guys made for some great games last night! ;) yea they will sting a bit =)) i was pretty much squadless and partyless for most of the night when i first joined the parties was full

LandShark
10-30-2011, 01:01 PM

I really had fun last night, Lee said I was a party whore though, moving from one party to the other all the time. I decided it would make sense to join the party that the rest of my squad was in, plus most of the guys in the original party I was in were on the other team.... I am pretty sure Lurch managed to get my tags that way. Ray-Ray and I had a little match around a concrete wall that was pretty awesome, but Raider won. I also remember cussing Nuts and his damn rockets on one map, every time I turned around, I was eating a rocket from him! Overall, I had a lot of fun, you guys made for some great games last night! ;) yea they will sting a bit =)) i was pretty much squadless and partyless for most of the night when i first joined the parties was full
hey Nuts, if you or anyone is squadless or nor not in a party, send me a message if im on and ill do my damnest to get something going. Being MPless sux donkey balls!

Harshfence
10-30-2011, 01:33 PM
I had a similar moment like LS and Red with the knifing being stopped by my pal Toxic! I was like, ****, getting my tags taken again, then all of a sudden it is over and I'm just sitting there, not sure what to do next, wondering why I didn't see the death screen, then I see Toxic beside me and realize he just saved my ass! Thanks Toxic! Anyway, good times last night. Lockwood caused me to lose my tags to Roadrunner in a fluke spawning accident!!!! I did a little camping of my own though, and kept Runner from being in the game too much!! I also had a lot of fun taking out Sarphy in his tanks! Even managed to jack his tank from him once! Sorry, Sarphy!

hey Nuts, if you or anyone is squadless or nor not in a party, send me a message if im on and ill do my damnest to get something going. Being MPless sux donkey balls!

True!
I try as hard as I can to get in a match with MPs too. I just have more fun playing with you guys. :cheers:

ProfUnderDog
10-30-2011, 05:27 PM
Nuts, what Landshark said. Anytime you find yourself by yourself, send a message. It's easy enough to break into separate groups so no one is left alone.

CELockwood
10-30-2011, 05:36 PM
Once again awesome matches last night. I think we were able to help lockwood end his losing streak! Runner you were owning me yesterday. :applause: :applause: :applause:

Bad Lockwood! :spank: Bad Lockwood! Sorry to everyone who had to listen to me bitching and moaning about losing Friday night. Wasn't my night, and had a rather frustrating week.

Saturday, we didn't win them all, but at least got our fair share.

:x

i-) today, and I'm having to pick up leaves and clean the roof/gutters. :((

Toxic Avenger72
10-30-2011, 05:49 PM
clean the roof/gutters. :((

2 words: Gutter Helmet :hug: :-"

Best investment I've ever made.

roadrnr
10-31-2011, 12:13 AM

That was a good night of games. I was sad to be one of the the 3 MPs on the other team lol. Although, I did end up with a nice set of Sniperella's tags! B-)

Underdog, you kept running in front of my gun...that's all I know. Except for that one time when you wouldn't let me take your tags lol You seriously must have had a spidey sense tingling, cause I was just about to swing my knife when you spun around and shot me! :((

Screen shot of all the MPs when I first got into the game...
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff447/meiben21/IMG_0281.jpg

cronam
10-31-2011, 04:20 AM
I was tempted to trade in bf3 yesterday after playing bad games and not enjoying the game. I decided to give it 1 more try last night and had a good game which was mainly mp's. I still cannot believe I got MVP and went 28-14.

CELockwood
10-31-2011, 06:16 AM
clean the roof/gutters. :((

2 words: Gutter Helmet :hug: :-"

Best investment I've ever made.

Yeah, our gutters actually already have guards, but stuff still builds up on top where the different roof lines meet in several places and behind the gutter shields (I don't know what else to call them) that keep the water from pouring off the house where two sections of the roof line meet.

LandShark
10-31-2011, 07:12 AM

That was a good night of games. I was sad to be one of the the 3 MPs on the other team lol. Although, I did end up with a nice set of Sniperella's tags! B-)

Underdog, you kept running in front of my gun...that's all I know. Except for that one time when you wouldn't let me take your tags lol You seriously must have had a spidey sense tingling, cause I was just about to swing my knife when you spun around and shot me! :((

Screen shot of all the MPs when I first got into the game...
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff447/meiben21/IMG_0281.jpg

thats 5 MPs vs 9 MPs, another great night running with MPs that was!

@cronam, glad you decided to stick with it and I was glad to see ya in game last night :cheers:

We finally had 12 MPs on one side last night and tried the team chat feature, it works but not as good as live party. if anyone talked over another it would cut out, plus it took me most of a game to send messages out to everyone that we were doing it.

TheFreak75
10-31-2011, 08:05 AM
Had some great games last night!!!!! JK was owning me last night :cuss: :cuss: killed me a bunch of time, everywhere I turned there was JK. I got the last laugh(I think), because I got his tags :devil: . Blitzer was anothe one of my victims in my tag whoring mission. Can't wait for MW3 to come out, so we can play with a full team of MP and I don't have to take fellow MPs tags....... NAH!!! I'll keep taking MPs tags no matter what!!! :D

Harshfence
10-31-2011, 08:14 AM
Had some great games last night!!!!! JK was owning me last night :cuss: :cuss: killed me a bunch of time, everywhere I turned there was JK. I got the last laugh(I think), because I got his tags :devil: . Blitzer was anothe one of my victims in my tag whoring mission. Can't wait for MW3 to come out, so we can play with a full team of MP and I don't have to take fellow MPs tags....... NAH!!! I'll keep taking MPs tags no matter what!!! :D

Yeah, JK was crazy last night. He was killing me all over the place. It was a good time though. :)

Toxic Avenger72
10-31-2011, 08:18 AM
We finally had 12 MPs on one side last night and tried the team chat feature, it works but not as good as live party. if anyone talked over another it would cut out, plus it took me most of a game to send messages out to everyone that we were doing it.

Yep, good but not great. If we set the chat to Team, the entire team (including randoms) hears what we say right? :-? :-\

TheFreak75
10-31-2011, 08:22 AM

Yep, good but not great. If we set the chat to Team, the entire team (including randoms) hears what we say right? :-? :-\
I think so because now it would be open to the entire team.

Toxic Avenger72
10-31-2011, 08:26 AM

Damn Freak! Looked at your stats and your top weapon is the knife with 119 kills. Wow, what a suprise! =)) =)) Your #2 weapon is M416 with 73 kills. :cheers:

TheFreak75
10-31-2011, 08:28 AM

Damn Freak! Looked at your stats and your top weapon is the knife with 119 kills. Wow, what a suprise! =)) =)) Your #2 weapon is M416 with 73 kills. :cheers:
where did you see my stats!! I wanna see them!!

sniperella
10-31-2011, 09:08 AM
I was tempted to trade in bf3 yesterday after playing bad games and not enjoying the game. I decided to give it 1 more try last night and had a good game which was mainly mp's. I still cannot believe I got MVP and went 28-14.
Glad to hear you are giving it another chance! YAY!! I was sad to think I wouldn't get to game with you anymore! ;)

Toxic Avenger72
10-31-2011, 09:27 AM

where did you see my stats!! I wanna see them!!

Look on the Battlelog. Click on your Soldier Stats. Look toward the bottom left for your top weapons.

TheFreak75
10-31-2011, 09:31 AM
Will check it out today when I get home, thanks!!!

ProfUnderDog
10-31-2011, 10:07 AM
Glad to hear you are giving it another chance! YAY!! I was sad to think I wouldn't get to game with you anymore! ;)

Ditto. The game definitely has a learning curve so hang in there.

ustolemygmrtag
10-31-2011, 10:54 AM
For you guys having trouble. I will give you guys some pointers I learned today. Support is best for just starting out for me. You get huge amounts of ammo in your clip, the Bi-pod gives you superman accuracy, and you can also Revive, equip C4 and Med packs. The Red Dot opens up fast. I started out today on support, and I went 18 and 5. Got MVP achievement as well on the 1st match. We lost, but my team was not that good. I also got 4 tags that round as well. The next round I did better, and unlocked the RDS and heavy barrel. Accuracy and suppression fire are key with this class. And you get both with the Bi-pod and large magazines.

I will test it out again later. I hope this helps out the MP's that are still struggling with BF3.

Borlaxx
10-31-2011, 10:57 AM
For you guys having trouble. I will give you guys some pointers I learned today. Support is best for just starting out for me. You get huge amounts of ammo in your clip, the Bi-pod gives you superman accuracy, and you can also Revive, equip C4 and Med packs. The Red Dot opens up fast. I started out today on support, and I went 18 and 5. Got MVP achievement as well on the 1st match. We lost, but my team was not that good. I also got 4 tags that round as well. The next round I did better, and unlocked the RDS and heavy barrel. Accuracy and suppression fire are key with this class. And you get both with the Bi-pod and large magazines.

I will test it out again later. I hope this helps out the MP's that are still struggling with BF3.
What gun did you unlock the RDS for? I have been using the LMG that comes with the Physical Warfare pack and love it. Finally got the extended mags perk. Don't have the RDS, just the 3.4 zoom (or something like that) which I hate because it sucks for blocking vision and I have just been using the iron sites.

ustolemygmrtag
10-31-2011, 11:06 AM

What gun did you unlock the RDS for? I have been using the LMG that comes with the Physical Warfare pack and love it. Finally got the extended mags perk. Don't have the RDS, just the 3.4 zoom (or something like that) which I hate because it sucks for blocking vision and I have just been using the iron sites.

Actually I am using the Default starting weapon, M27 IAR. It is beast. And I am almost to unlocking the M249 in 2 rounds. Which is a great weapon too. I will probably play this gun until I unlock all attachments for it. It is really a very accurate weapon, and the open sites are very good too.

HardlyCapable13
10-31-2011, 11:14 AM
Yeah, JK was crazy last night. He was killing me all over the place. It was a good time though. :)

I'm pretty sure he figured out a way to clone himself, because he was EVERYWHERE!

ProfUnderDog
10-31-2011, 12:03 PM
For starting out, I would have to recommend engineer though I agree with gmrtag that support is very good as well. Rockets are very useful and you get very good points for taking out vehicles. Also, once you unlock mines they are extremely effective against vehicles as they are much harder to spot in this game then in BC2. It does mean sacrificing your repair tool, but it now gives you two sets of tools to take out weapons and you can drop lots of mines. If there is air in the map, I run with an anti-air missile and mines for ground vehicles. After being pwned by choppers it is really nice have guided missiles to shoot them out of the air.

Sckrapps
10-31-2011, 12:16 PM

I think so, because I specifically did not get on Comms because I'm having trouble with my mic, but I was still hearing everybody. Although now I can't remember if it was just my squad or the whole team. Uh, nevermind. L-)

jkodrigues
10-31-2011, 02:21 PM
i had some great fun last night until 5am (-|
no worries about the tags freak they come and go :hug:

barrylevon
10-31-2011, 02:21 PM

Actually I am using the Default starting weapon, M27 IAR. It is beast. And I am almost to unlocking the M249 in 2 rounds. Which is a great weapon too. I will probably play this gun until I unlock all attachments for it. It is really a very accurate weapon, and the open sites are very good too.

The 249 is great. The recoil isn't bad and the rate of fire is awesome. Mag size is 100, and the extended mag takes it to 200. if you loadout with the ammo spec you'll have 200 in the mag and 400 spare. The 3.4 is pretty good on this gun b/c of the smaller recoil, but holo sights are better for most purposes. I used this gun until I unlocked the 240B, then I switched to it. Now I'm using the M60.

It's very easy to take out squads of enemies at a time from a good defensive position with the bipod set up with any of those three weapons.

Had a blast playing with everyone last night. Finally got my rocket pods for the jets yesterday so I can rain death from above on ground vehicles.
Also, I found out that I suck after I killed sniperella a few times. She made sure to point it out to me. :))

roadrnr
10-31-2011, 03:48 PM
For you guys having trouble. I will give you guys some pointers I learned today.Support is best for just starting out for me. You get huge amounts of ammo in your clip, the Bi-pod gives you superman accuracy, and you can also Revive, equip C4 and Med packs. The Red Dot opens up fast. I started out today on support, and I went 18 and 5. Got MVP achievement as well on the 1st match. We lost, but my team was not that good. I also got 4 tags that round as well. The next round I did better, and unlocked the RDS and heavy barrel. Accuracy and suppression fire are key with this class. And you get both with the Bi-pod and large magazines.

Wait..you can revive and throw med packs with support? I thought you could only give out ammo with the support class...

HardlyCapable13
10-31-2011, 03:58 PM
Wait..you can revive and throw med packs with support? I thought you could only give out ammo with the support class...

+1. I think that must have been a typo, because if support could heal/revive, why play assault?

ustolemygmrtag
10-31-2011, 04:37 PM
It was a typo. Assault is the medic now. Lol I was thinking of bc2. #-o

TheFreak75
11-01-2011, 08:02 AM
Yesterday I had was able to play two rounds with my fellow MP Underdog, I gotta say we kicked ass in those two rounds finishing first and second all the time with a positive K/D ratio and a bunch of points. The interesting part was that we stuck together all throughout the rounds helping each other out and communicating. I think once MW3 comes out we will start to see this more often with us. I continued my campaing of tag whoring!!!!

ProfUnderDog
11-01-2011, 08:16 AM
Yesterday I had was able to play two rounds with my fellow MP Underdog, I gotta say we kicked ass in those two rounds finishing first and second all the time with a positive K/D ratio and a bunch of points. The interesting part was that we stuck together all throughout the rounds helping each other out and communicating. I think once MW3 comes out we will start to see this more often with us. I continued my campaing of tag whoring!!!!

It was great fun. We've all noticed in the past that the times we really have a hard time beating the opfor is when they really work in squads. Well, even just the two of us backing each other up, we were able to dominate so just imagine how we would do if four, eight, or all twelve MPs on a team stuck together and moved in force. Actually, I kind of like the picture of twelve of us making coordinated attacks and defenses. It gave me the chills.

dustin
11-01-2011, 08:19 AM
so are we gonna jump on the MW3 bandwagon or are we sticking with? I'm sure there will be alot of us that get it but me personaly I will not be getting it after my experince with black ops :sick:

ustolemygmrtag
11-01-2011, 08:26 AM
I will definitely be staying with BF3. I have never liked the MP in COD games. Team Work is what I love about the BF series and that is why I am staying with BF3. Now, when Skyrim Comes out. You guys might not see me on BF3 for a couple of weeks. ;)

TheFreak75
11-01-2011, 08:30 AM
so are we gonna jump on the MW3 bandwagon or are we sticking with? I'm sure there will be alot of us that get it but me personaly I will not be getting it after my experince with black ops :sick:
I'll prolly get the get a couple of weeks after its release, but my main game will still be Battlefield 3, what I meant was that when MW3 comes out a lot of the server issues that we have trying to get everybody in a game will go away.There will be a lot of players moving on to MW3.

donhardeone
11-01-2011, 09:56 AM
Enjoyed playing with you guys last night...while my play was subpar, the one good thing to come out of it that landshark and bigdaddy might like: got the dogtags of that friggin SpookyFoxMulder. :-)

HardlyCapable13
11-01-2011, 10:35 AM
Now, when Skyrim Comes out. You guys might not see me on BF3 for a couple of weeks. ;)

I'm in the same boat as you with Skyrim (except instead of a couple weeks, more like a couple years). I'll try to work in as many BF3 matches here and there as I can though...

dustin
11-01-2011, 11:05 AM
I'll prolly get the get a couple of weeks after its release, but my main game will still be Battlefield 3, what I meant was that when MW3 comes out a lot of the server issues that we have trying to get everybody in a game will go away.There will be a lot of players moving on to MW3.
ahhh... touche. I'm pretty sure mw3 will try to work in more teamwork aspects of the game but they will likely stay with the run and gun layout for the most part....just a guess. glad to hear that it wont be a mad rush to quit bf3 :cheers:

fastpaw63
11-01-2011, 11:09 AM
No MW3 for me, Black Ops burned me out on the series, and apparently the stuff I did like about black ops wont be in MW3. Nothing game breaking just the little things like making your custom logo I thought were fun and brought you a little Individuality but meh, Im a BF guy.

Raider
11-01-2011, 11:43 AM
Enjoyed playing with you guys last night...while my play was subpar, the one good thing to come out of it that landshark and bigdaddy might like: got the dogtags of that friggin SpookyFoxMulder. :-)

That is awesome news hard-on (pun intended =)) ) That SpookyFoxMu1der was on my ass all night. Glad to hear someone got his tags.

TheFreak75
11-01-2011, 11:49 AM

That is awesome news hard-on (pun intended =)) ) That SpookyFoxMu1der was on my ass all night. Glad to hear someone got his tags.
YOU SAID HARD ON :D

Sckrapps
11-01-2011, 07:50 PM
Now, when Skyrim Comes out. You guys might not see me on BF3 for a couple of weeks. ;)

I'm thinking about Skyrim too, for those nights when my wife "needs" the TV and I'm forced to do something else. If my PC can handle Skyrim I might pick it up. But yeah, like everyone else said, I'm a BF guy and that will be my go-to game of choice for months and months.

Red Dog 13
11-01-2011, 08:19 PM
had lots of probs tonight, got into about 3 hc matches, but got fed up playing lone, tried joining on some other MP's took forever, then when I finally get in I can't connect to the party, can't kill jack shit, then get kicked, WTF? Can't then join on anyone again so go into a QM, can't kill again, then get joined by 'Antagoniser' I think, just as I realise he is in the game I get kicked AGAIN (disconnected from ea) aaaghh!!!

Try to get in and I get the message that "my latency or bandwith may be unsuitable" then cannot connect to anything at all, any ideas please techies?

LandShark
11-01-2011, 08:22 PM
had lots of probs tonight, got into about 3 hc matches, but got fed up playing lone, tried joining on some other MP's took forever, then when I finally get in I can't connect to the party, can't kill jack shit, then get kicked, WTF? Can't then join on anyone again so go into a QM, can't kill again, then get joined by 'Antagoniser' I think, just as I realise he is in the game I get kicked AGAIN (disconnected from ea) aaaghh!!!

Try to get in and I get the message that "my latency or bandwith may be unsuitable" then cannot connect to anything at all, any ideas please techies?

That sux red, i cant help with your prob as im a dumbass, but what was the ping of the servers you were joining?

donhardeone
11-01-2011, 09:25 PM

He was lighting all of us up last night. Those last two games I had terrible KDR, but I was working my butt off to take those tags. Just glad I got 'em...haven't been that proud of a set of tags in a while.

jkodrigues
11-02-2011, 04:42 AM
great games last night :hug:

dustin
11-02-2011, 06:41 AM
Yeah good games last night. You know I never used the "noob-tube" as a primary and use it as the name suggests....until last night and it is AWESOME!! You can't miss, its great.

We had MP's on both sides last night and had a pretty epic game on metro. Metro is all about the battle for B \m/

sniperella
11-02-2011, 06:55 AM
had lots of probs tonight, got into about 3 hc matches, but got fed up playing lone, tried joining on some other MP's took forever, then when I finally get in I can't connect to the party, can't kill jack ****, then get kicked, WTF? Can't then join on anyone again so go into a QM, can't kill again, then get joined by 'Antagoniser' I think, just as I realise he is in the game I get kicked AGAIN (disconnected from ea) aaaghh!!!

I wondered why you blew off my party invites. I know I sent at least 2. I thought you might be mad at me, I'm good at making people mad! We had 2 parties going that I know of. Had a good time with the new guy, Steelhead, hope I haven't scared him away just yet. JK was awesome as usual, and totally cracks me up, he's really quiet on the comms until he starts losing! =)) Antagonizer joined in with us, as well as Visodd! Nice to see you two again, you've been MIA for a while, and Snipey missed ya! ;) All in all, good games, most of K/D ratios were positive last night, and we had our share of wins and losses.

The only thing that I can think of that we are not doing sometimes, is working together in our individual squads. We don't really coordinate well, and we don't stay together. Not pointing fingers as I am as guilty as the rest, but we would be way more effective if we stuck together and didn't all run the same kits. I played several rounds with JK and a couple randoms one night, and we ran together and helped each other out, and were pretty much unstoppable! That said, I just like jumping over stuff and looking at my feet, and changing outfits! Now we just need PINK cammo!!! ;)