PDA

View Full Version : Wii MW3 War Stories

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Borlaxx
08-16-2011, 03:31 PM
Please post your war stories about Modern Warfare 3 on the Wii here.

black powder
11-08-2011, 04:21 AM
Pretty fun game, I'm lost only had 1 game of dom so far....I do believe we're gonna have to add both players codes like reflex. Other than that I think this game is gonna be alright after we all get used to it. Level 2 already :D

black powder
11-08-2011, 05:20 AM
After a few matches I think I like BO better, the maps are good, I mentioned this in line while waiting for this game...."It's gonna turn into a campfest" Honestly hasn't been too bad but there are alot of places to hide and I can see this being a hackers paradise like reflex, so much stuff to climb on and who knows what they're gonna figure out. I dont know how to call in my uav yet, probably had 8 of them so far, care packages are no problem, just need to learn how to select which one I want to use. It's probably way to early to make judgements, it plays different, hit detection is different, it will just take a while to get used to. BO definately had more user friendly set ups and classes, along with ally and recent player stats, already have came across prestige players, they talk crap in the lobby, something strange is among us. Hope to see some on as I think we could roll in dom like usual. Only one dom match, don't remember the map, but I notice it's a long run between the flags, 2 of my 3 care packages had senty guns in them, only one kill and I took one out easy with my knife as well. Been using the UMP at the moment, seems to be my fav out of the default classes. LVL 4-5 now :cheers:

black powder
11-08-2011, 05:53 AM
I think you wii'ers are in for a surprise, either way, good/bad depending on how you feel about this, made it to wave 5 on spec. ops solo. Those damn dogs still tear me up LOL Need some allies to run with, I've usually had 2 other clan groups on both sides when I play, which makes me think I missed something in the adding allys thing, but it's just like reflex...........curious to see what the MW2 players think about this game. Our detail isn't what I was expecting, it's good, I'm glad it's not more due to lag and frame rate issues....it's just gonna take a little time to get used to the difference, will back to tdm or dom at the moment, I'm scared to try anything else =))

Use the machine pistol, wow, what an unfair secondary but a BEAST!!! :-?

black powder
11-08-2011, 06:37 AM
just watched Iconboys video, and during his game play he had two ally invites or what ever they were called, so, since I'm first on the list, doesn't that mean I don't have to add anyone =)) I'm not sure how it works for sure till I see some other codes. He seemed to really like the game, but he went 26-7 or something first match. Mentioned the lagg shooting (hit detection), a cross between reflex and BO, not as bad reflex but definately different than BO. I was at the end of the line at wal mart which I was surprised there was more than 5 people, turned out around 70, 90% xbox,9.7% ps3, only 2 wii'ers. A few cute college age girls also :devil: One was a ps3 player the other was the only other wii player. I'm nervous to look outside as less snow than we thought but it was coming down hard on the way home....will I work or play MW3 tomorrow.

johnboy
11-08-2011, 06:44 AM
I like that it's more lag shooting than pvp this time round, I think that is what made me hate Broken Ops so much. I like the look of Underground, it is a lot more colourful than any of the BlOps maps. The only thing I've heard that I'm not too sure about is that they seem to have gone back to CoD4 type maps, small/medium size but there aren't many camping spots. Mini camping is the way forward.

black powder
11-08-2011, 06:48 AM
I think theres way more corners and buildings to camp in, you'd be surprised how much crap there is, buildings and alleys, with shit in the middle of roads to hide behind, 70% of my deaths were from behind. Good gameplay and interesting maps, haven't seen them all yet.

black powder
11-08-2011, 12:33 PM
Ally system isn't as bad as I thought, just not as user friendly as BO, press 1 for allies, then toggle or d-pad for options, texting is included again. See Sykocat is on, he's one of can 14 friends and OFC. Still need some MP's to roll with, there are some tough SOB's playing and surprisingly Riot shield guys are a pain =)) Just used my support streaks, pretty sweet, it doesn't reset your killstreak rewards with this, of course it isn't the same killstreaks as you have in the assault. The MP5 is pretty good, but that damn machine pistol is evil, why would they have this in the game, I like it, but just overpowered. Had one match that was pretty laggy, not really any issues getting into games. TDM has the most players right now so I'm just playing that. You can send ally request through recent players section under allies. Up to level 12 at the moment. The customizable emblems and so on seem to be a waste of space in my opinion but it is something different. You can change them, though it's a pre-set selection and you unlock them through challenges or something similar. I like this game, I'm not as excited or drawn to it as I was when BO came out. But that might change when we can party up with MP's. SEE YOU ALL OUT THERE!!!!!! \m/

black powder
11-08-2011, 02:10 PM
C4 works pretty good on the juggernaughts, you only get on C4 package so make it count. Been running private match with my one ally and all he does is use the riot shield, pretty annoying, but good to try different strategies against it. C4 seems to be pretty lethal, Scoob is gonna love this in the game =))

BirdDawg
11-08-2011, 05:14 PM
as soon as UPS gets here, I will be in

dadafett
11-08-2011, 05:22 PM
Just finished my first foray into MW3 multiplayer --

I agree with powder that there are many nooks and crannies for snipers -- got shot from behind plenty -- :-B

Will take awhile to get familiar with maps, I'm sure Kobbe will have it down before my old self... :-$

I'll probably as is my way finish the campaign before I'm a full time multiplayer... B-)

dadafett
11-08-2011, 07:59 PM
WooHoo -- Powder, Birddawg and me letting the MW3 world know that MPs are in the house!!! :cheers:

BirdDawg
11-08-2011, 08:04 PM
that was awesome...we rocked it! One thing I disagree with the game on is when it shows final stats, it doesn't show flag caps and defends on domination. I never have the best KDR but I'm usually up there on flag caps

black powder
11-08-2011, 08:08 PM
great to catch you guys out there for a few. Hit detection is off but some games it's better than others. I was sure last night when I was on played 1 dom match and it showed captures, maybe it was only in the baracks?

BirdDawg
11-08-2011, 08:30 PM
i will be back on in a few, just need to take care of a few things first

black powder
11-08-2011, 11:30 PM
Good times with dadafett, bird dawg, scoob, kobe, cc vanilla and bburns, I was on a terror when we were opposite of CC in tdm. I'm finding dom a pain, riot shield is such a freakin noob class, maybe I'll set one up, or equip some C4 since I know that does work. finally got to call in some choppers tonight, 3-4 all together, things are looking up. Just can't see the riot shield being a fun way to play any mode, though they ran up all kinds of killstreaks that I haven't seen before with them, definately a CHALLENGE. You guys starting later are gonna have to go up against alot better guns, perk, & kill streak set ups, for sure glad I got mine when I did now...all the sudden riot shield was every where :cuss:

Law
11-09-2011, 06:20 AM
Okay! I'm in!
Got my copy last night but haven't had a chance to get on multi yet. I got a few rounds of Survival this morning to get used to the controls and make adjustments. First thing I noticed is how tough it is to move my aim around while in ADS and shooting. It seems the ads wants to stay right in the middle, so when the enemy moves, it's hard to stay on target. Perhaps i just need to fine tune the controls a bit. I may try the advanced preset to see how that works. I should be on all day tomorrow and will start adding Allies then...

black powder
11-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Okay! I'm in!
Got my copy last night but haven't had a chance to get on multi yet. I got a few rounds of Survival this morning to get used to the controls and make adjustments. First thing I noticed is how tough it is to move my aim around while in ADS and shooting. It seems the ads wants to stay right in the middle, so when the enemy moves, it's hard to stay on target. Perhaps i just need to fine tune the controls a bit. I may try the advanced preset to see how that works. I should be on all day tomorrow and will start adding Allies then...

Great, I'll look for you to show up, I haven't even tried the SP, only a couple spec ops for me so far. Right into multi player I was thrown, the first match I died backed out, and set the setting to default advanced, I used to try to adjust them manually but for my style of play it really doesn't matter, again machine pistols are way over powered IMO, and support is turning into a pretty sweet streak. Finally unlocked an assault rifle I like, I've ran ump or MP5 untill then, it is the CM something, like the 3-4 unlocked AR.

black powder
11-09-2011, 08:39 AM
just had a few with bburns and tinker, I sent cc vanilla a request and deleted to resend and now I can't find on my recent players list? Anyways we ran into more riot shield in tdm, if you run at them and jump over, you can spin and shoot, almost like sit and spin just with a different outcome. I took out the riot guy 3-4 times that match. Private match with one of us using a riot shield and try to find differernt ways to take them out, I know C4, pretty sure bouncin betties, I'm guessing claymores too. I haven't had any luck with nades on them yet, but jump and shoot seems to work if you don't get taken out by their team mates works as well. I'm still singing that lazy video song, I can't seem to shake it, starting to get annoying. Bird dawg is on but in spec ops, was gonna join but got to go get some crap done just incase I'm working today? If not I'll be back on & tearin it up out there. This game RULES =)) Having a few allies now to play with make it great, I see jumping has made a comeback at the start of the matches, dom is not a jumping match any more, it's all about capturing and holding. Haven't noticed to much difference in capping just 2 or 3 flags yet, the other team still comes from every where in this game...don't think it's the spawns, just so many different areas to flank and hide. Still think holding just 2 flags or the way to go, but when losing one flag I usually run to the flag the enemy holds and take it. Usually only after I get killed and re-spawn.

The above are old MP's, have never played or allied with them before other than having vanilla pending on waw and reflex, Scoob used to run CC, but MP at heart. Still got to play with MP first, but open spots need to be filled somehow other than randoms. Haven't seen l/h or any jump squaders out there, you know they're gonna be beast like usual.

johnboy
11-09-2011, 08:49 AM
I always find that only capturing 2 flags is the way to go. You just can't physically defend 3 flags, it also makes the other team spawn all over the place. If you want to finish the game off quickly then go for all the flags but only if you're completely dominating them or you think its what you need to do to pull out the win.

brainburns
11-09-2011, 09:06 AM
Had fun running with and against you BP. I can't get a good feel for any of the assault rifles, but I unlocked the one you were talking about this morning so I'm eager to try it out in a bit. I'll post my code if any of you care to add me, us Wii gamers are getting scarce out there. I'd rather run with allies than randoms if I don't have enough clan mates to fill out a side.

Law
11-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Had fun running with and against you BP. I can't get a good feel for any of the assault rifles, but I unlocked the one you were talking about this morning so I'm eager to try it out in a bit. I'll post my code if any of you care to add me, us Wii gamers are getting scarce out there. I'd rather run with allies than randoms if I don't have enough clan mates to fill out a side.

Please post your code and try to add any other CC to our list as well! (MW3 Wii Specific Topics section)

black powder
11-09-2011, 12:53 PM
had some more good games with bird dawg, bburns, $$ nightmare, and tinker, we finally got into some hc tdm, I'm not too comfortable in that mode yet. We rolled them on the french map and then on the next map, they had spots that I have no idea where they were at, that guy with the LMG tore me up. I was ready to back out back into regular tdm. See you all later :cheers:

BirdDawg
11-09-2011, 01:21 PM
had some more good games with bird dawg, bburns, $$ nightmare, and tinker, we finally got into some hc tdm, I'm not too comfortable in that mode yet. We rolled them on the french map and then on the next map, they had spots that I have no idea where they were at, that guy with the LMG tore me up. I was ready to back out back into regular tdm. See you all later :cheers:
I saw where a few of them were at. They were camping like crazy. Not the greatest spots in the world to camp except for that one room on the top floor of the mall thing. One was just hanging out at the top of stairs waiting on headshots as we came up. They still barely won, and only had one guy on their team with +KDR, where we had 3 I think. I gotta say the UMP-45 with rapid fire on HC is a damn beast, and then to switch over to machine pistol....talk about rounds down range.

Obi
11-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Think I'm literally turning green with envy..... :tongue: ....2 more days till it's in the shops here and I've got no money. Just spent an hour seeing how much my old games are worth as trade in....might have to trade in as many as 10 (they are quite old :-" )

....time for BO I think...

IBRINGPAIN
11-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Wooooo!! Just got my MW3!!!! Might have to wait to open it until Christmas though
Just like with black ops!! BOOOOOO! See you dudes there soon either way.

IBRINGPAIN
11-09-2011, 03:59 PM
Besides I just got the 360 and MW2 is still brand new to me. Might stick it out here for a bit
Since i'm having a heck of a time making the switch from the point and shoot awesomeness of the wii, back to the old school dual thumbsticks, might be better to tarnish my MW2 record until I get the hang, instead of f'n up my MW3 rep right off the bat!

johnboy
11-09-2011, 04:19 PM
I bought a PS3 in August and I still can't get the hang of MW2, I haven't played much, partly because the sniper rifles and toobs on that are......

FUCKING RIDICULOUS!

It looks as if 3 is more like reflex but still fast paced gameplay like 2. I won't be finding out for a few weeks either IBP, but that's down to lack of cash.

black powder
11-09-2011, 04:40 PM
Playing again with bird dawg and scoob, I'm having major lag issues while playing any mode when I shoot the AR cm901, no issue when using smg or machine pistols, just unlocked the p-90, played dom and went 32-3, 3 choppers, 4 sentry guns, pretty easy game holding all 3 flags 90% of the time. The p-90 is gonna be a crowd favorite I believe :-ss

black powder
11-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Wooooo!! Just got my MW3!!!! Might have to wait to open it until Christmas though
Just like with black ops!! BOOOOOO! See you dudes there soon either way.

you got mw3 for the wii?

allied up with insin, says your online but couldn't join? See your kdr is holding up, do like your post with the p-90 pictures...it is beast and you can run with the damn thing. See you out there

black powder
11-09-2011, 09:44 PM
Great games with scoob, insin, l/h, js]joker this evening. Definately racking up killstreaks tonight with these guys on your team B-) That confirm kill match, I just stuck close to l/h chasing medals, worked really well, I'd drop sentry gun, run around the corner to catch up with l/h again and a couple more kills for a chopper. Definately a winning combination, it was a close match really, but did keep you on the edge of you seat. I really feel guilty using the P-90, but I lagg so bad using AR's. I really don't know what the difference is, it only is bad when I use them? A couple more days and the rest of you Brits will join us. Looking forward to law getting on line for a few. Honestly don't know what modes would work best for a new MW3 player, I'm guessing tdm, or dom...atleast with dom you can hold some flags, tdm will let you learn the maps though :-? I don't know if insin ever picked up my p-90 after I died or not, was kinda hoping he would to try it out, before unlocking it, but he's 20+ already, a few more games of tdm with his kdr and he'll unlock it at no time :party: Waited for bird dawg to come back and join in with more MP's. Also sent law some invites, you couldn't hide and get a game in tonight =))

BirdDawg
11-09-2011, 11:28 PM
I was using spec ops to learn some of the maps although you unlock new maps by leveling up so that can take a while. A few of our matches today was frustrating when I got killed by a camper and I couldn't figure out how to get back to the spot and find them again. Eventually I made it back to the spot and they were still camped out, but who knows how many more kills they got on my teammates before I got there to go "grizzly bear" on the camper. It's getting better with time. Tried teaming up for first time today on spec ops with bburns but we had so much lag we couldn't accomplish much. With that being said, we still got through more waves than I ever did solo so that tells me that teaming up for spec ops is an advantage, especially since it was bburns first time trying it.

black powder
11-09-2011, 11:32 PM
I only tried teaming up in spec ops once as well, and horrible lagg. Both had red dots, not sure why but it wasn't fun LOL Catch you out there, maybe law will make his presence felt tomorrow, another one would be simon too, don't know if he's getting the game or not yet...I hope so, we need more wii players to roll these teamed up opponents :devil: I think we're doing pretty damn good though for the mean while :devil:

IBRINGPAIN
11-10-2011, 10:37 AM
Besides I just got the 360 and MW2 is still brand new to me. Might stick it out here for a bit
Since i'm having a heck of a time making the switch from the point and shoot awesomeness of the wii, back to the old school dual thumbsticks, might be better to tarnish my MW2 record until I get the hang, instead of f'n up my MW3 rep right off the bat!

oops! wrong f'n forum. Sorry guys.

Law
11-10-2011, 10:59 AM
I've been just playing Survival and now I'm really apprehensive to start multi

I did unlock the MP7, has anyone tried this gun yet? It's bad ass :-o

SimonSez
11-10-2011, 12:17 PM
Man, I'm missing out!! Have to wait until xmas again this year...darn new dog is eating up all my cash...love the bugger, but that's what we get for adopting a rescue. Hold a spot for me.

black powder
11-10-2011, 12:18 PM
I played a few more last night and found DP attack (ron paul 2012) in game and sent an request. Then I started another account to play on while this freezing issue is out there. It isn't fun though since all the other players are lvl 30+ and I started another profile. I'm anxious to get in some more games with insin for sure, tdm works well for at the moment.

Major Stains
11-10-2011, 03:02 PM
and I started another profile.
I think you've got at least 2 profiles in every title so far :))

I just tracked my game...it was last seen leaving Cardiff, Wales at 1.30pm.
So my guess is its sitting at the sorting office in Exeter, if I knew which one I could drive down there a take it :devil:

1 day to go :cheers:

johnboy
11-10-2011, 03:28 PM
So, MW3 Wii profile issues, MW3 PS3 chat issues and BF3 PS3 chat issues. Think I'll be hanging fire until I know I have the cash and that any issues have been fixed before I decide what I'm getting. Back to pwning zombies on dead island and finishing off spec ops on MW2 for me then.

xMisFitToyx
11-10-2011, 03:45 PM
So, MW3 Wii profile issues, MW3 PS3 chat issues and BF3 PS3 chat issues. Think I'll be hanging fire until I know I have the cash and that any issues have been fixed before I decide what I'm getting. Back to pwning zombies on dead island and finishing off spec ops on MW2 for me then.

Sounds like you need to get Uncharted 2 or 3 .... NO ISSUES there !!!

black powder
11-10-2011, 05:05 PM
Good to catch dadafett and insin for a few, kept trying law and found him in a private match, I tried sniping the next match and went 3-37 or something, using the zapper of course, they weren't sniping but only got 1 sniping kill and the other 2 were with a pistol. I'd much rather play on-line than any other mode, might as well lvl up while on =))

THUNDERCAT
11-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Had alot of fun last night playing the game with Powder, Insin, and Scooby. Blackpowder was in BEASTMODE all night. WoW! Powder you seem to have found the right perks and streaks. And i picked up a gold P90....was it yours? Still not sure what to say about the game so ill stay silent about the issue (lag). Anyway im about to hop on and continue to take notes from BP. Dude U are kicking butt!And continue to, because i may record a few. And you made some very good points i would like to mention in a vid i plan on doing this weekend. If you dont mind me using your name and qouting you. Peace PEEPS!

BirdDawg
11-10-2011, 07:21 PM
its acting weird tonight. Had problems staying connected with all sorts of different people. Played in a game, that was laggy, with a guy I was going to invite to check out MP and they wouldn't even show up on my recent player list. Odd night

OldGregg
11-10-2011, 11:35 PM
Hey guys! First time seeing any MP's in MW3 and it was BirdDawg. Tried to send the ally request and you weren't in my recent players list. I would like to add my code to be listed as a friend of the clan if I may. I'll do that later tonight. :cheers:

black powder
11-11-2011, 12:36 AM
Hey guys! First time seeing any MP's in MW3 and it was BirdDawg. Tried to send the ally request and you weren't in my recent players list. I would like to add my code to be listed as a friend of the clan if I may. I'll do that later tonight. :cheers:

I thought I allied with you already in MW3, maybe not, I'll check, I might be thinking of $$nightmare. Look forward to getting in some games with you bud.

BirdDawg
11-11-2011, 01:01 PM
My recent players isn't working right either. It shows one person from my last game and then a whole bunch from 2 days ago or more

BirdDawg
11-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Had some great games today with a bunch of MPs. I'm kind of liking Team Defender. Very fast paced and crazy. Think I unlocked about 6 pro perks today so far.

black powder
11-11-2011, 02:27 PM
Had some great games today with a bunch of MPs. I'm kind of liking Team Defender. Very fast paced and crazy. Think I unlocked about 6 pro perks today so far.

That was great fun, alot of modes are useless without allies I notice, that match at that mall playing team defender was sweet, Kobbe picked up the juggernaut, definately a fast paced mode for sure, so far every mode is pretty fast paced =)) Good to see law out there in MP as well and the new guy :applause: Just had a couple with CJ, I sent out a bunch of invites on the other profile as well, my wii froze earlier in a lobby while I was trying to send a message, first time it froze but I was a little worried I was gonna lose my profile, but nope, still there :D

BirdDawg
11-11-2011, 06:14 PM
wow black, that second to last team defend round we played, I unlocked all three pro perks i was using in that one round. I think that's around 9 pro perks unlocked today

black powder
11-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Had alot of fun last night playing the game with Powder, Insin, and Scooby. Blackpowder was in BEASTMODE all night. WoW! Powder you seem to have found the right perks and streaks. And i picked up a gold P90....was it yours? Still not sure what to say about the game so ill stay silent about the issue (lag). Anyway im about to hop on and continue to take notes from BP. Dude U are kicking butt!And continue to, because i may record a few. And you made some very good points i would like to mention in a vid i plan on doing this weekend. If you dont mind me using your name and qouting you. Peace PEEPS!

For sure good to get you on our team when we can, that wasn't my gold p-90, have yet to unlock it but it seems to be less laggy for me so it's a keeper for now. I was loving the AR cm901, but the fire rate is lagged lately. I usually run sleight of hand, hardline, steady aim....hardline is unfair IMO but I'd rather use it anyways, once you unlock pro, your assist count as a kill, you have to have 2 assist for a kill, and as a blind rusher I'll take what I can. Pretty fun games all around with all the brits today, stains, bird dawg and I were rolling a S&D, then held our own in HQ agains Mark-E, I sent him a request. OL C5'er, another one that is good to have on your team. Matchmaking does suck in this game and I'm getting use to the hit detection but LAGG is awful, Stains and the rest of the over there crew ran dots most of the time, stains managed to get to LVL 17 :party: Let the killing begin :devil:

can 14 gold
11-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Good to run into you guys today. Had a hard time trying to figure out how to accept an ally request. That was the third game I have played and I have to say I am a bit frustrated with it. So many times I sneak behind you guys and start unloading with the shottie, I run out of ammo, stop to reload and can never find you again and you guys have run off not knowing I was even there. I am really struggling with trying to get hit markers in this game. Havent had a chance to play much so maybe I will get used to figuring out where you are actually supposed to aim to get a kill, but it sure isnt at the enemy.

black powder
11-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Good to run into you guys today. Had a hard time trying to figure out how to accept an ally request. That was the third game I have played and I have to say I am a bit frustrated with it. So many times I sneak behind you guys and start unloading with the shottie, I run out of ammo, stop to reload and can never find you again and you guys have run off not knowing I was even there. I am really struggling with trying to get hit markers in this game. Havent had a chance to play much so maybe I will get used to figuring out where you are actually supposed to aim to get a kill, but it sure isnt at the enemy.

I'm getting used to it now, but it still changes from match to match. I can't imagine why they would take a step backwards in this catagory, the lagg seems a whole lot worse in this game than BO ever was, as it always was pretty smooth. I had moments in reflex, but that was connection issues on my end, this is there end I believe. When it works this game is a Blast, like all maps except for downfall, it's just too spread out and up, down, in, and out for any game mode IMO, I'm sure we'll figure out a sweet spot in there some where. WE'LL HOOK UP AND RUN SOME DOM OR SOMETHING GET SOME XP POINTS :D

Major Stains
11-11-2011, 09:41 PM
Well. That was a baptism of fire.
Like a schoolboy, giddy with excitement. I put it on and started putting in f.c's. All of a sudden, theres MPs everywhere and I'm in game. Hadn't even set up my config. Finally did that and went back in for a beatdown.
As BP said, the servers were dealing the Brits one dot which meant I got torn a new 'un.
And also got completely confused in the lobby.
Sorry I bailed at one point, I wanted to try and get a local server, so I joined my bro. We got 2 bars, which was a bit better
I need to sit in a dark room now.
Thanks all :cheers:

Thumper
11-12-2011, 12:59 AM
Sup MP's!!!??? Been absent for some time now (here on the forums and BO's online)... :(( However, I am finally getting the hang of things in the new business venture (which has consumed all of my time for the last few months); Jumping head first into company finances, daily operations, managing employees, delivery routes, etc. All of which can be overwhelming to say the least. #:-s

Now that I am getting the hang of things, I hope to get back on board with you guys and MW3... starting now! :cheers:

ScoobySnacks
11-12-2011, 02:58 AM
the lagg seems a whole lot worse in this game than BO

OMG - a whole lot worse is an understatement!

bucksie
11-12-2011, 05:44 AM
Miss you guys. But, i have cookies and Milk now. Freaking Awesome. Miss you Wii'ers though......

Law
11-12-2011, 07:10 AM
:cuss:

Got into a Dom game with Iron this morning...the next game....Wii froze...lost everything...have to start all over. Not sure what level I was at, somewhere in the mid to upper twenties, maybe low thirties.

I'm gonna have to re-add everyone later tonight.

I knew it was gonna happen, so I'm not as upset as I should be, but this really sux. I also have to redo my controls, which is really aggravating trying to fine tune.

Iron67
11-12-2011, 07:23 AM
:cuss:

Got into a Dom game with Iron this morning...the next game....Wii froze...lost everything...have to start all over. Not sure what level I was at, somewhere in the mid to upper twenties, maybe low thirties.

I'm gonna have to re-add everyone later tonight.

I knew it was gonna happen, so I'm not as upset as I should be, but this really sux. I also have to redo my controls, which is really aggravating trying to fine tune.

ditto X(

but all things said , up until the freeze i was enjoying it , i hadnt suffered to much lag until this morning , but yes mine and stains pings were almost non existent which was a shame

@law right at the start of the game mine happened m8 , id only ran a few feet and bam ...all gone!!! ,i had to turn my wii off to get out of there

black powder
11-12-2011, 07:51 AM
Crap you two, I was hoping that this issue had something to do with modded wii's are hackers were the only ones having this happen to, though I know of some that aren't and it happened to them as well. What a total load of ****! You guys need to drop off your code, I'll add you guys back, you don't need to do it again. I have both profiles above level 32 at the moment, and after iron mentioning pretty good games this morning I'm on, will definately be on the back up profile, I think I added all MP's only to it last night. We were in game yesterday with some OG guys playing team defender and they mentioned that alot of their players had this happen as well. So mine froze yesterday while in the lobby, nothing lost, but it surely sounds like it you have it happen in game you are toast :cuss:

black powder
11-12-2011, 07:53 AM
sorry to bail on on you last night dadafett, was getting owned in HCtdm and was like 1-11+, hc is really bad when i'm lagging and not to mention hit detection. Later

Obi
11-12-2011, 07:56 AM
Well had my first taste last night.....had alot of problems hitting things and finding my way round the maps, it's not helping that I came down with a virus yesterday. My head is pounding and a general feeling of :sick: . Hopefully feel better later and have a better swing at it.

Bring back memories of BO though, with the amount of time it was taking to join a game then getting kicked when the server migrated. Did we even manage to get a game with 5 of us on a side???

Anyway cheers BP, Stains, Law, El Capt, Bird Dawg, Dadafett, CJ (long time no see...back into the light?), Scooby and anyone else I missed. :cheers:

black powder
11-12-2011, 08:07 AM
@ law and iron...I'm on now and your still on my ally list at the same levels, law is 29 and iron is 15. Don't know if you just delete your current profile or start another slot? That is total BS though, they had to play the game before release right? Kinda dumb to just dump it out for the public with out fixing. JS joker has called activision, and they know all about the issues and was told the issues are trying to be resolved, also he mentioned he was gonna call treyark as well. They do know that all these issues are out there, & whats up with the release date for australia being the 23rd??? Maybe this is when the patch is expected, I doubt it would take that long. I KNEW THE TITLES AND EMBLEMS ARE THE CAUSE =)) Why do we need that stuff in our version, I like it's different, but it just taking up dead space!!

Law
11-12-2011, 08:50 AM
@ law and iron...I'm on now and your still on my ally list at the same levels, law is 29 and iron is 15. Don't know if you just delete your current profile or start another slot? That is total BS though, they had to play the game before release right? Kinda dumb to just dump it out for the public with out fixing. JS joker has called activision, and they know all about the issues and was told the issues are trying to be resolved, also he mentioned he was gonna call treyark as well. They do know that all these issues are out there, & whats up with the release date for australia being the 23rd??? Maybe this is when the patch is expected, I doubt it would take that long. I KNEW THE TITLES AND EMBLEMS ARE THE CAUSE =)) Why do we need that stuff in our version, I like it's different, but it just taking up dead space!!

Thanks, BP, I wasn't sure what level I was at... I read on the COD forums that someone's Wii froze, but instead of powering it off, they just let it sit, came back after a while and everything was fine...so who knows...

You may be on to something with those lame Emblems and Call Signs being the cause... :-? :-w

black powder
11-12-2011, 09:50 AM
I don't know if leaving it alone would do anything or not, every time mine has froze, even back in the reflex days you have to manually press and hold the power button for like 3-5 seconds, who knows though. Maybe some how you guys will get your stats back after the patch if you keep the profile rather than deleting it.

Just had some beast games with bird dawg and Thumper :cheers: No P90 even, just the ump, I'm gonna use it more as soon as I get the extended mags for it, I could use scavenger but sleight of hand is a must in these close gun fights, also wanting to try some more betties out, I used claymores as well. One note using either of those or C4 you lose your lethal nades :(( I was using them last night and I'd practice throwing them like a fris-bee, I even threw them at someone, can't remember who now, been using my other profile REDWPKLB[PM] but had to change it to normal after being in a tdm with another BO ally, not knowing it was me he didn't accept my request. I do like it though, maybe I'll just switch the mp to normal so atleast they'll know I'm MP while kicking their butt :devil: Good games everyone :cheers:

Thumper
11-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Just had some beast games with bird dawg and Thumper :cheers: Been using my other profile REDWPKLB[MP] but had to change it to normal after being in a tdm with another BO ally, not knowing it was me he didn't accept my request.

Yeah GG's BP and Dawg! I'm glad you sent me that text letting me know it was you. I had no idea that it was you-thinking you were one of dawg's friends... =)) One thing's for sure bro, you are off to a great start! You were kickin' ass on all the matches, just like before!!

I, on the other hand, definitely sucked beyond belief! It will take some time to get used to the game, that's for sure. Nevertheless, reflecting on my first few hours of experience with MW3, that shiny new KDR has gone completely flat; needing some magical fix-a-flat to repair the damage I inflicted to it!!!... lol! So please, if anyone has any KDR fix-a-flat layin' around, help a brotha out... you will be greatly appreciated! lol! 8-} :p

Can't wait till our next match. It's all about the good time! :cheers:

black powder
11-12-2011, 11:07 AM
I never have matches like those when I play solo, MP's rock \m/

I plugged my 2 piece broken BO headset in yesterday for a bit, I had no emblem by my name saying I was on, I could hear but could any one hear me, I think I was probably cursing as I drank quite abit yesterday and feel wonderful today. I might go try some campaign, or if there's a bunch of us on maybe private matches to learn tactics and goof off abit as everything is unlocked in private matches. I'd like to work on more juggerNUTZ tactics and riot shield tactics...riot shield c4 is great another run and jump turn and shoot in the back works well. I can't say I can stay off multi-player, but the losing data crap is a "major pain", that almost sounds familiar, can't figure out why?????? If you are host of the private match, do not rage quit =)) I still think your on-line for everything other than campaign, I think I saw on the cod forums where someone had their data corrupted playing spec ops too, so just a heads up. Don't know if it's true but very possible at the moment.

one more thing...I use hardline pro, I do believe this perk is broken. I think my chopper and sentry gun assist count as kills as it takes 2 assist for a kill, which is how it's supposed to be, but they need to fix it so it has to be your primary or secondary assist that only count. I'm not for sure that this happens but it might, I'll keep a closer watch, maybe call in my chopper and go hide, I don't think it does anything after you die, as I usually use assault package. If I can figure out what is going on one way or another I'll update.

Iron67
11-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Thanks, BP, I wasn't sure what level I was at... I read on the COD forums that someone's Wii froze, but instead of powering it off, they just let it sit, came back after a while and everything was fine...so who knows...
You may be on to something with those lame Emblems and Call Signs being the cause... :-? :-w

well i think thats going to have to be the way to go
if mine does it again im going to just go do somit else and see what happens ,i dont really want to keep starting again ,im just glad it happened at lvl 15 and not 75 ...even though i was just getting in to the groove and unlocking some good stuff

thanks for the Intel Gents :-bd

Law
11-12-2011, 01:08 PM
I know what you mean, Iron...unlocking some cool stuff, Scar-L proficiencies, even had the Javeline!

BTW, that Javelin is awesome!! It says that it only locks on to locations and vehicles, but I swear I was able to lock on to a sniper from across the map and I killed two of them with one shot!

Iron67
11-12-2011, 01:22 PM
well fingers crossed they will get it sorted

and ive just solved the problem about amazon refusing to cancel my game ...ive sold it to my brother in law lol

Major Stains
11-12-2011, 08:49 PM
@Iron & Law. Sorry to hear about your stats.
Although it would be nice to have a clean sheet so I would get rid of my -1000kdr L-)

I won't complain about the Brit lag, as Obi had the same and just pooped on the other team.
Saying that, I did string 2 good games together on a crap signal, so its not too bad. It always has to be a direct hit to take them down though!

Been a busy weekend, so not on as much as I'd like. And the 'hammer' will kill me if I admit to being tired after getting 8 hours kip in 2 days...bloody addictive games.

Thanks for all the games, thanks for carrying me through, sorry for any lag tk's.

I'm warming to this game, the maps are great. Glad I'm not on the other team to Black Powder...BEAST :devil:

See you out there :cheers:

dadafett
11-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Thanks to all for the matches :cheers: -- I'm getting used to the maps now and I've found a comfort zone in HC either team deathmatch or kill confirmed.

Aside from the waiting for a match when we have a four or five man squad not too many unexpected complaints (knock on wood)

:-? Now if I can just find the perfect weapon, I'll be really dangerous... B-)

black powder
11-13-2011, 01:27 AM
Some fast past games tonight with LUM, bird dawg, busy signal, kobbe, we wound up against some tough competition, we won most I think, all down to the wire it seemed like. Man this is so much faster paced and of the other titles. Good hc tdm with dadafett, stains, iron, bird dawg, busy signal as well. Really had alot of good matches tonight. Glad I switched over to my main profile as Lum was on, I'll add you on the other account, I don't expect anyone to add my second profile as it's my choice to run two profiles till we get this matter resolved. Hopefully we'll have some luck on our sides till then. Scoob was in a few with dawg and kobbe earlier as well, that was a dom match and they had betties all over, I always got taken out with them. I through them down and nothing, I think I got one kill with it that match. In those later hctdm with bird dawg I was using the perk that lets you see the enemy explosives and nothing, still ran into them. You won't find me in hc solo unless S&D, got to be partied up with atleast one MP. We wound up against a couple old CC in hc, I can't remember their names but remember them from reflex and BO, we won pretty easily. Looking forward to tomorrow to get in some more games with you all. Of course I'll be off for the football game but will be back on or if it's bad I'll be on then too :cheers: :hug:

BirdDawg
11-13-2011, 01:58 AM
It was a great day altogether. I had some amazing HC games and have come to realize I am an HC player. Played with so many today, can't remember who to send shout outs too, but it was fun so thank you for spending my bday with me kicking some A on MW3

Iron67
11-13-2011, 09:49 AM
i got pwnd ...every match :(( :))

black powder
11-13-2011, 10:44 AM

I thought you were doing alright iron, that match I joined you in earlier you had better signal, I believe it was dom. You guys over there need to send the invites more and try to get in a game with a better connection. You all get the short end of the stick half the time, always enjoy playing with you guys. Look forward to another day with out freeze issues.

Law
11-13-2011, 11:59 AM
I was able to squeeze in one match last night on my new acct.

Got in a match of Kill Confirmed on Fallen (the neighborhood map with the swing-set!) using the UMP.45 preset. That load-out with that PP990 secondary is sweet! Went 14-9 and ran around watching my team mates camping in the houses and going negative KdR...but I did just enough on my own to get the win for our team. I'm thinking Kill Confirmed is my fav at the moment, but I haven't played the capture the flag type game yet, nor have I tried HC. I was hoping to learn the maps better before I jumped into HC, but I may scrap that plan due the the crappy hit detection.

I forgot to write down my new code but should have it hopefully tonight. Play time is limited right now due to sister-in-law is in town, staying at our house, so every day/night is already pre-planned for me!! My next days off will be Tuesday and Wednesday, so I will on all morning/noon.

See you out there!

Iron67
11-13-2011, 01:36 PM

I thought you were doing alright iron, that match I joined you in earlier you had better signal, I believe it was dom. You guys over there need to send the invites more and try to get in a game with a better connection. You all get the short end of the stick half the time, always enjoy playing with you guys. Look forward to another day with out freeze issues.

lol thanks BP but that 1st match of HCTDM i joined last night and i was on the "Wrong side" i went 0 for 13 lol ( i did say that having two 13's in my FC was a bad omen lol)

the one thing i cant find on this game is where to search for servers I.E on Blops you have default, local only and local ...or sumit like that

black powder
11-13-2011, 01:50 PM
the one thing i cant find on this game is where to search for servers I.E on Blops you have default, local only and local ...or sumit like that

It's back to waw days, except I think it tries to find the best host, still no new host when the present host rage quits :(( Good games earlier with bdawg, lum, l/h, busy, scoob, and js asian rice. I backed out and rejoined to level the teams, it worked, I figured it would of still put me on the full mp team though :D CJ was on-line and I kept sending invites his way to get him in with us. No luck Had to bail due to football obligations ;)

Iron67
11-13-2011, 02:02 PM
ok cool lol

well the wife is on an early shift tomorrow so hopefully i will be able to grab a round or two later tonight

black powder
11-14-2011, 02:08 AM
good games with thumper, busy signal and lum tonight, can't remember if anyone else was in there or not. Had my best match tonight, I went 40?-3, it was at the waterfall map, we did end up in some lower level players in some games. Some better ones as well and we usually pulled out the win at the end, close fought matches all and all. Except for some of those tdms at that waterfall map, we rolled them hard. Busy lost his profile tonight, I added your new code after that tdm where you joined thumper and I, it says outgoing, just to need to accept I guess, if your in game usually I find and in the lobby you can highlight the name and then go to recent players to add, I jumped out quick to pick you up, not knowing I wasn't on your list yet...my badd. I don't have good games when I'm not with MP's :cheers: , HC is another monster all in it's own, not feeling it at the moment, but if that's what your playing, I'm in. I turn the wii off when no ones is on :((

Iron67
11-14-2011, 02:17 AM
i tried to join a couple of you last night but the servers were full

on a good note ,dare i say it but im up past the lvl i was before the freeze ,unlocked a few goodies and last night i managed to get my K/D to a bit more of a respectable ratio (still negative but respectable lol)

Obi
11-14-2011, 05:00 AM
GGs last night, coming to grips with the weapons and maps....ump definitley one of my favourites now with Range and red dot, P90 gonna be a close second. Enjoyed the Dom matches, alot farer to run between the flags though, gonna have to get extreme conditioning into a class for future. Thought it best to bail while I was on a high note, there was mounting of dishes to do and I don't want to upset the wife at the min ;) :D

What's everyones fav kill streak rewards? I'm having problems finding ones which earn me kills, the only one that seems to work is sentry gun....

Woodrow
11-14-2011, 06:33 AM
GGs last night, coming to grips with the weapons and maps....ump definitley one of my favourites now with Range and red dot, P90 gonna be a close second. Enjoyed the Dom matches, alot farer to run between the flags though, gonna have to get extreme conditioning into a class for future. Thought it best to bail while I was on a high note, there was mounting of dishes to do and I don't want to upset the wife at the min ;) :D

What's everyones fav kill streak rewards? I'm having problems finding ones which earn me kills, the only one that seems to work is sentry gun....

the booby trapped crate is cool

Lumchan
11-14-2011, 12:17 PM
Hey guys. I really hope they get a patch for this game soon. I am having a hell of a time getting hit markers. Thank goodness, I know how to spray the crap outta everything. lol And I wanted to say that I am having trouble replying to text. I reply, type the message and hit 1 for done and then it goes back to the original message. Only twice did it take me to the message screen to press A to send. Anyway if I don't reply or reply multiple times that is why. I have no idea if the text sent or not.

johnboy
11-14-2011, 12:33 PM
Hey Lum, hope to see you on some time soon, sounds as if Kevin isn't enjoying it too much after reading a tweet from him earlier.

Lumchan
11-14-2011, 12:42 PM
Hey Lum, hope to see you on some time soon, sounds as if Kevin isn't enjoying it too much after reading a tweet from him earlier.

Same to you JB. I will most likely get on this afternoon. Kevin doesn't like it at all. Hopefully a patch will fix a lot of the issues though. Anyway Kevin's mostly playing on the computer these days, so he barely turns on the Wii. And he never touches the PS3.

Obi
11-14-2011, 02:39 PM
Hey guys. I really hope they get a patch for this game soon. I am having a hell of a time getting hit markers. Thank goodness, I know how to spray the crap outta everything. lol And I wanted to say that I am having trouble replying to text. I reply, type the message and hit 1 for done and then it goes back to the original message. Only twice did it take me to the message screen to press A to send. Anyway if I don't reply or reply multiple times that is why. I have no idea if the text sent or not.

I've got the same problem with txt messages, although I didn't realise it :p . I've written dozens of txts and as soon as I've clicked done it's gone back to the original txt.....thought it was supposed to :-" L-)

....so in that case sorry guys, thought I'd been answering you....

Iron67
11-14-2011, 06:44 PM
just a quick note ladies and gents
for the next week i wont be in game
myself and my wife are house sitting for friends
im taking my lap top so i can still log in here and i might be able to steel a few rounds in the afternoons but not in the evenings .

Happy Fragging Peeps :peace:

black powder
11-14-2011, 08:40 PM
just went 7-13 in kill confirmed, I play like crap with out MP's =)) Might make it back out there tonight for a few more, sadly it wound up 5-2 for more than half the match and I was on the team with 5 =))

black powder
11-15-2011, 07:05 AM
I really wanted to jump back on for some more games but back at work and was tired, and after dinner I just fell asleep (-| See you out there

austin
11-15-2011, 08:42 AM
Thanks for all the hc games last night and apologies to El Capatan and one other for my friendly fire.

Better hit detection and lack of lag is so noticeable on HC. Finished up with a game of TDM with Stains and hit detection or lag was so bad - it took a full clip of an LMG to kill someone standing right beside me, we just danced around each other firing until I was lucky enough not to be the one to die. Yet the FMG9 as a secondary weapon got me a few instant kills in the same game.

Must, must learn these maps and must not kill my team.

Major Stains
11-15-2011, 03:42 PM
@Iron. Have a good week. See you on your return :cheers:

Thanks for the games last night, Obi (stands for Oh Bloody Immortal) Austin, Lum, El Cap, Shooty.
Sorry to see Lum kept popping up on the other side.
I was going to back out and start a new lobby, but I am awaiting a place in Open University.
So I can get a PHD in 'how to send a message in MW3 Wii' and 'how to start a match'... L-)

To all my MPeeps. I have either sent you 800 blanks messages, or none at all!!! You tell me...

The lag was impossible again. And every time my Wii makes a funny noise, I keep thinking the worst :-ss

But when it works, this game is the best CoD title yet. Great maps/ streaks/ guns/ SD graphics.
I am loving the UMPalumpa :devil:

See you out there soon :)

black powder
11-15-2011, 06:53 PM
I think I sent alot of messages that didn't make it, I now found out that when you reply I think you hit the send button twice, as for compose I believe it's just once. Not really sure but just maybe. I almost always back out of a match, lobby only just incase I'm host. I was once so far when I backed out with an MP in my party as we lost thumper, it said host ended game, I thought oh' crap I just froze everyones wii. Bad luck with all the recent loss of profiles. Law and iron were in game and both lost theirs, busy was in game with 007 but 007 kept his profile. Maybe he was the host of that match? I don't know if any one here was in game with bird dawg when he lost his, it would be interesting to know? Untill this issue is fixed, no rage quiting please, in lobby ok, I hardly ever see who is host in game as there's not really anyone with full bars. I'll add you in a minute bird dawg, gonna eat. I did send 007 a message yesterday for his code and gave him busy's new signal. Not sure if you bird dawg were partied up with him last night when yours froze, if so, we'll have no way to catch him unless luck, and for luck I'd say not so much for some :(( Catch you out there, haven't seen insin back on yet either, wonder if his froze up the first couple days? :-?

Major Stains
11-15-2011, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the games tonight. Good times apart from facing MPs. :(
Just noticed in the prestige shop, there is a reset stat option at level 10!! Why would they put that in? A hackers wet dream to flick that switch in game?? Could it be connected :-?

Tonight I saw one of the opponents camping behind the cab of the oil tanker on Outpost, took ages to get him. Good spot

Till next time

Law
11-15-2011, 08:06 PM
Just got passed where my first acct got reset, I'm in the 30's and so far so good. The PP90M1 is awesome! It it worth putting away the UMP, this thing is a little beast! I've found Stalker and ADS'ing the whole time works really well and crucial for this gun.

Even better, I also unlocked the Type 95 AR (3 round burst) and have been anticipating this gun since the beginning, and let me tell you, it's every bit as bad ass as I was hoping it was gonna be! I'm in love with this gun!! I have RDS and Marksman Set up and just having a BLAST!!

The I.M.S. is the shit! This KS is one of the coolest additions to multiplayer...I've gotten a ton of kills with it so far. If you haven't tried it yet, I encourage you to give it a like three games worth. Set it up around a corner, just not directly in the open...an enemy runs by, it makes a high-pitched pop and..BAM! dead enemy! Just watching this thing operate is awesome! You see the munition fire up into the air about ten feet and it explodes out a pretty decent radius, the enemy hasn't seemed to have been able to run away from it..it just blasts them to bits! Another pretty cool thing is the Javeline..you only get one rocket, but try this thing out! Get into a sniper location somewhere and lock on near the action..when you fire it, it goes straight up into the sky and come down similar to the predator..
I got a double kill with it the third time I used it...If you ever see someone else use one, look up into the sky, you can watch this thing the whole way..it so awesome!!1

Well, if my acct resets, oh well..I'll be pissed again, but I'm still having fun just playing it at every level...

see ya out there!!

black powder
11-15-2011, 09:37 PM
Some good games with some MP sons, kobbe and flubber acid. I wound up opposite for the first couple games, then finally got partied up. Had half a dom match with austin before he called it a night, and just caught stains signing out. Probably have a little more time in torwards the end of the week :D 007 prestiged, pretty sweet title emblem there, I think I'm gonna jump at the first one. It will be hard not to keep going as I've maxed out the last two cod titles, but this one I might feel different. I love all the custom slots, but I use mainly 5, right now they're all set up about the same and perks match, so, we'll see when the time comes 8-}

BirdDawg
11-15-2011, 10:26 PM
The I.M.S. is the shit! This KS is one of the coolest additions to multiplayer...I've gotten a ton of kills with it so far. If you haven't tried it yet, I encourage you to give it a like three games worth. Set it up around a corner, just not directly in the open...an enemy runs by, it makes a high-pitched pop and..BAM! dead enemy! Just watching this thing operate is awesome! You see the munition fire up into the air about ten feet and it explodes out a pretty decent radius, the enemy hasn't seemed to have been able to run away from it..it just blasts them to bits!
I know Law, you killed me with it about 5 times during that TDM earlier today

Thumper
11-16-2011, 01:44 AM
Thanks for the games over the last week or so (BlackPwder, Busy, Dawg, Lum, OlGregg, and others...). This game is a lot of fun I think, as long as MP's are online playing as well. Just as BlackPwder said, I too shut it down if no one is online. Just not as motivational I guess... :cheers:

black powder
11-16-2011, 07:51 AM
Thanks for the games over the last week or so (BlackPwder, Busy, Dawg, Lum, OlGregg, and others...). This game is a lot of fun I think, as long as MP's are online playing as well. Just as BlackPwder said, I too shut it down if no one is online. Just not as motivational I guess... :cheers:

Hey thumper, tell your kid that I diddn't mean to bail on him during spec ops. It said I lost connection for 3 sec. or something, figured I'd just power down. He was beastin spec. ops. Definately carried my dead weight around for sure. Him and kobbe were the only ones on when I was, so atleast had a few allies to get in a few with. The day before played one match horribly and shut down after the match, keyword after the match, even if I was the host, which could have been, I'm not taking the chance to freeze others wii's. If no one's on I'm not on. Sure waiting for our version # to change, :pray: for an update sooner than later

Law
11-16-2011, 02:15 PM
My Wii froze today

But for some reason, I didn't lose my save data. What i did was hit Eject, rather than turn it off. I put the disk back in, it made a little noise, the screen flickered for a second, but It put me to the main menu and everything was fine.

black powder
11-16-2011, 06:08 PM
My Wii froze today

But for some reason, I didn't lose my save data. What i did was hit Eject, rather than turn it off. I put the disk back in, it made a little noise, the screen flickered for a second, but It put me to the main menu and everything was fine.

sorry for the freeze, great about you keeping your profile. I don't know if I ever tried to eject the game when it froze as I'm ususally right back in after shutting down. This could be the best news out of this horrible issue to be heard yet. Thanks law for the input, I'm pretty much sticking to my second profile, soon to have 2 that are lvl 60+ See you out you there sometime. :cheers:

a quick ???...when you ejected the game did you then power off the wii, or just re-insert the game after it went to the main menu. I'm guessing not powering off is the KEY ACTION OF CHOICE?

BusySignal
11-16-2011, 06:42 PM
My Wii froze today

a quick ???...when you ejected the game did you then power off the wii, or just re-insert the game after it went to the main menu. I'm guessing not powering off is the KEY ACTION OF CHOICE?

My question is did it just freeze or did it also make the screeching sound? Mine did both and Eject was not an option/didn't work as I tried.

black powder
11-16-2011, 08:18 PM
I'm playing and getting my butt handed to me every match, no one is on except 007, and don't feel like joining his game since wasn't invited, so I switch to my PROFILE and bird dawg is on, so I switch back to blkpwdr2 and not on, so back to check and he's on or atleast according to the allies list. He's listed twice on both profiles, though BP2 has him listed as lvl 1? I call BS!!! =)) =)) Also on lockdown kill confirmed the match started and our team already had advanced UAV? Let the SH*T begin. I don't know how many patches in BO we got, I can only really think one, or two, all others had to do with double XP and everyones favorite nuketown 24/7 =)) One of those 2 patches had to do with the leaderboards as when you used to check them it would freeze your wii :cuss:

black powder
11-17-2011, 12:56 AM
Almost shut it down tonight as I was solo, and then.............danbo, sheep dog, echo battery and thumper showed up in FORCE.....some awesome games MP's, it definately makes this game so much greater when teamed up. The best part was the last match and some guy joins and says
'oh crap, a clan, are they good, (must of checked the lobby) yeah, they're alright, we spanked them hard =)) My killstreaks are UAV always, every class, even in BO, I find it the most essential, I tried IMS again tonight, got a few kills, but sentry gun definately works for me better, and finally attack chopper. I used to use that and the pave but most of the time air space too crowded so went back to sentry gun. The last match I had a chopper waiting, it was good to see some MP's on, finally, I'm not sure what lvl I'm on my second account but thanks to these guys I'm guessing it's about 60, so now two profiles are that and above. I did alright with ACR tonight for a few matches, but always going back to the UMP or p90 at the moment. I doubt the hit detection will get fixed, it might be nice, but the quick scopers and so on will be a pain. I find it irritating but I don't have an answer for the snipers as in BO as well. The profile issue is a MUST. From waw to MW3, this is the best game IMO, followed by BO....I'd have to say waw and then reflex....I had great fun in reflex with MP but my connection ruined that game for me....waw played better for me. I just hope they get the profile issue solved, and we'll learn to deal with it as we did in reflex (hit detection) I notice it changes from host to host and gun to gun makes a difference. I don't think I'll have a full day tomorrow at work so hopefully get a few in with the brit KREW!!! :cheers:

black powder
11-17-2011, 01:03 AM
My Wii froze today

My question is did it just freeze or did it also make the screeching sound? Mine did both and Eject was not an option/didn't work as I tried.

I remember when my wii froze hard it always made a obnoxious whining sound really high pitched, and nothing works other than holding down the power button on the wii itself or un-plugging it. I've only had to shut down hard twice in MW3 with no issues, but no whinning sound yet. I did get into a match of something tonigh can't remember what but it put me in game and it was a black screen....I was thinking, OH' this is terrific, didn't even get a chance to make them rage quit :cuss: It came back after a couple minutes. No update yet on the patch, still the same version???

Major Stains
11-17-2011, 07:23 AM
Just a quick note to say, that, as my youngest is still poorly.
Rather than have to quit mid game and risk freezing anyones Wii's. I am just spending a few nights on the campaign.
Enjoying it so far, the usual 'on rail' affair, but some great scenes and effects for the lil' ol' Wii.

Miss [MP] on MP for sure. Hopefully be an update by the time I jump on. :cheers:

Law
11-17-2011, 08:00 AM
My Wii froze today

sorry for the freeze, great about you keeping your profile. I don't know if I ever tried to eject the game when it froze as I'm ususally right back in after shutting down. This could be the best news out of this horrible issue to be heard yet. Thanks law for the input, I'm pretty much sticking to my second profile, soon to have 2 that are lvl 60+ See you out you there sometime. :cheers:

When mine froze the second time, there was no noise at all, just a stuck screen. I jumped up and hit Eject and it came right out...so I'm not sure if there are two types of freezing...It did make some gargled high pitch after I reinserted the disk, but after that, everything seemed fine.

I shot down a Pave Low with two rockets from my Javeline this morning, and shot down a UAV with one shot yesterday. It does the same, it flies straight up and comes straight down, and it came straight down on top of the UAV..I got a ton of xp doing that..Next will be the AH-6!

BusySignal
11-17-2011, 10:42 AM
I haven't been on for a few days as have been overly busy at work and now have some family in town but hope to get a few games in tonight. BTW BP, 007 doesn't typically care if you jump in his game, it would only be a problem if he is already partied up with max allies.

black powder
11-17-2011, 05:21 PM
V.114.2 as of right now, Hopefully they fixed the profile issue with this one? Obi is on so it's off to game and create some nightmares as our enemies sleep tonight :devil:

Law
11-17-2011, 05:31 PM
V.114.2 as of right now, Hopefully they fixed the profile issue with this one? Obi is on so it's off to game and create some nightmares as our enemies sleep tonight :devil:

Players are experiencing an issue commonly referred to as “lag shooting” where network lag will cause the player to have difficulty hitting an opponent.

Several players have reported their save data getting corrupted when the game freezes.

...from the COD forums

Law
11-17-2011, 05:34 PM
If you still have the black and red mp law, delete that one

Major Stains
11-17-2011, 05:47 PM
Notice anything different after the update?
On a side note, I saw my first modded profile on MW3 today, a level 10 prestige...will they ever learn?

If my boy is better, then Friday night is shooty night :cheers:

black powder
11-17-2011, 07:16 PM
Other than sub-par gameplay on my part...only had 2 choppers tonight, I still haven't lost my profiles so that is good I guess. Both are above 60. I too saw a prestige 10 lvl 80 D-BAG, he didn't even stay in the lobby to show off his skills against me, dadafett and austin =)) I don't know if OBI noticed a difference, I expected to roll enemies and go 30-2 most games and barely broke even on almost every game. Did get sniped alot more today expecially in those matches with Obi. Be curious to see what he thought of the latest version....I didn't notice him having monster games either, I might have missed some, not the usual obi tonight on the battlefields when I was on, though I was struggling myslelf. I'll be on after football probably later than I should as I'm off till monday again so, might get this game back on track by then.

Mutt
11-18-2011, 12:40 AM
Wow man, I have been in MWR for too long. I jumped into my first MW3 game tonight and I'm getting bombarded left and right by turrets! GG @Xin-Loi (It's nice to play with you again buddy!) @SSDD and @Danbo. I missed one person and I apologize.

I'd forgotten that you have to tweak your control settings in this game and it was frustrating playing with that all night. I feel like the camera needs to be tweaked moving left and right, I'll figure it out eventually. I remember we used to have a big thread for MWR and found it here viewtopic.php?f=32&t=552 (http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=552) Manually tweaking the settings didn't feel right .

We'll Xin-Loi and I hit that famous server lag on a Kill Confirmed match tonight, not fun and I hope they patch that up soon. Kill Confirmed is a wicked mode and I think it's going to be my favorite mode. It feels like a hyper TDM. Another niggling issue is that a couple of maps seem really dark. One reminded me of Courtyard in WaW and how dark some of the corners of that map were.

It's a good game and I'm glad I'm catching up with some old MPs and new ones. @Xin-Loi, you texted me and it took me forever to figure out how to send after replying, I still can't remember how I did it. It would be nice if there as a bluetooth Wii keyboard that you could use at the same time as the controller.

Law
11-18-2011, 06:48 AM
So far, so good since the patch...Hit detection seems to be right on the money. There still seems to be some lag, but there will always be lag due to the host compensation.

black powder
11-18-2011, 07:57 AM
I have to learn to shoot again now since the patch, surely having a tough time re-adjusting. I did get juggernaught this morning using a support package, I made it 30 seconds and I died, no kills with it either. Of course I didn't know what to do or how to use a weapon with it. I noticed one 10th prestige player last night, this morning I was in a lobby with 6 all lvl 80 :cuss: Almost some sord of constant UAV for the enemies till the one guy left, I don't remember his name as it wasn't the same in the game as the lobby. This game is still great, back to the same thing, don't like playing with randoms AT ALL :((

johnboy
11-18-2011, 10:31 AM
@ Mutt, no Bluetooth keyboard but you can get a usb one. I don't really think the usb cable would be much use though unless you want to sit in front of your tv.

Mutt
11-18-2011, 10:39 AM
@Law I see what your saying, there was an update when I first started multi-player. I didn't know they patched the lag shooting. Your right, there's always the possibility with host lag.

@johnboy Thanks! I'll look it up, but if it's a short cord, I'll pass.

Obi
11-18-2011, 02:44 PM
Other than sub-par gameplay on my part...only had 2 choppers tonight, I still haven't lost my profiles so that is good I guess. Both are above 60. I too saw a prestige 10 lvl 80 D-BAG, he didn't even stay in the lobby to show off his skills against me, dadafett and austin =)) I don't know if OBI noticed a difference, I expected to roll enemies and go 30-2 most games and barely broke even on almost every game. Did get sniped alot more today expecially in those matches with Obi. Be curious to see what he thought of the latest version....I didn't notice him having monster games either, I might have missed some, not the usual obi tonight on the battlefields when I was on, though I was struggling myslelf. I'll be on after football probably later than I should as I'm off till monday again so, might get this game back on track by then.

Definitely a step backwards in my opinion....2 previous nights I was getting KDRs of 6 or 7. I was determined to hit a 2.0 average last night, but ended up slipping to 1.90 (had nothing to do with the bottle of scotch in my hand ;) :-$ ). Same happened on BO, had a 2.5 average.....1st patch.....1.7 average. Wife's out tonight, so gonna go for a second opinion shortly :D

Major Stains
11-18-2011, 03:07 PM
In the blue corner...me hitting the killing fields with my MPeeps.
In the red corner...my wife wanting to watch tv.
Ding ding. Round 1 :devil:

Law
11-18-2011, 03:14 PM

DOWN GOES STAINS!! DOWN GOES STAINS!!!!! b-( b-( b-(

Mutt
11-18-2011, 03:17 PM

Lol, so true. Wifey is going out with my step daughter tonight to watch some Twilight movie. I'll be on later tonight after I'm finished fiddling around with the sensitivity settings.

Law
11-18-2011, 03:20 PM

Lol, so true. Wifey is going out with my step daughter tonight to watch some Twilight movie. I'll be on later tonight after I'm finished fiddling around with the sensitivity settings.

I set the horizontal and vertical ADS sensitivity to high, about 75%
Then I have the Dead Zone set to small vertically and horizontally
The over-all sensitivity set fairly high

Major Stains
11-18-2011, 03:27 PM
=))

Its funny cos its true

Mutt
11-18-2011, 03:35 PM
Thanks Law, I'll try your settings tonight. I had a hard time even going up the stairs on one map and it was not fun with the controls not responding to the way that I want it too. I think I am going to calibrate the Wii pointer too because I had some issues around the end of MWR. Thanks for mentioning the DZ too, I had not thought of that.

black powder
11-18-2011, 04:59 PM
After making a whiskey this morning and thinking I was gonna enjoy a full day of MW3, had a couple a sips and just got back from work =)) Now I'm ready with a beer in hand this time and the zapper in the other, so if you see me spinning I'm getting another or having a drink :drink:

insin
11-18-2011, 07:48 PM
Can anyone say M.O.A.B? :D

Just went 38-2 with a team full of MPs on Carbon. Using the Specialist killstreak, so it was all P90 - bagged my 24th kill on my first life just before someone got the drop on me. They weren't exactly the finest opposition we had all night, but I'll take what I can get.

This feels much more like Reflex after the patch. :x

black powder
11-18-2011, 09:07 PM

Just went 38-2 with a team full of MPs on Carbon. Using the Specialist killstreak, so it was all P90 - bagged my 24th kill on my first life just before someone got the drop on me. They weren't exactly the finest opposition we had all night, but I'll take what I can get.

That was SWEET B-) I'm not liking the patch what so ever, kdr from 1.91 to 1.6 quickly dropping expecially when I go against you LOL My wii froze in lobby while with you, bird dawg, austin, scoob....switched accounts and bird dawg is still lvl 1 not sure what the hell is up with this but I've deleted bird dawgs account and re added twice and still the same lvl 1??? And wasn't on-line but was on the other profile weird. Anyways great games will all MP's and allies today STAINS and OBI were in there. I find S&D is a pretty easy match to get into when partied up as well as solo, of course I like that mode, reg tdm has to be my favorite along with kill confirmed. On a side note I don't like that when you play mercanary the switch it up between tdm and kill confirmed, If i wanted to play one or the other I would have chosen it =))

BirdDawg
11-19-2011, 02:14 AM

That was kick ass Insin. When I finally realized it went it off, I was like "who the hell" then I seen your K/D score. Amazing dude :applause:

Major Stains
11-19-2011, 03:02 AM
@Insin. That was insane, just insane.
I had flashbacks in my sleep of the 'death storm'...

Thanks to all for the gg's. Sorry to Lum etc, when I got kicked earlier. I think my batteries went, and it wouldn't let me back on the CoD servers, strange!

See you soon. :cheers:

black powder
11-19-2011, 11:35 AM
I had the the couldn't connect to cod servers twice now, I usually just hit A and it lets me right in. In game with danbo and mutt and we joined a match and it was a black screen, it eventually put us in the lobby again, also more freezing while in lobbies, I was trying to message when it happened both times and I get message lagg =)) Only while looking for matches though, the poor little wii just can't handle messaging with my connection I guess.

Mutt
11-19-2011, 12:45 PM
I had the the couldn't connect to cod servers twice now, I usually just hit A and it lets me right in. In game with danbo and mutt and we joined a match and it was a black screen, it eventually put us in the lobby again, also more freezing while in lobbies, I was trying to message when it happened both times and I get message lagg =)) Only while looking for matches though, the poor little wii just can't handle messaging with my connection I guess.

It was Seatown! Blackscreen and I could hear seagulls!

Major Stains
11-19-2011, 05:07 PM
Which takes longer?

Me trying to send a message.
Or, us trying to start a match.

I can see my hands aging waiting for those damn servers (-|

Sorry to bail BP and others. Family mini crisis...

dadafett
11-19-2011, 05:41 PM
I'm feeling the same pain here regarding waiting for matches i-) i-) i-)

Patience is a virtue and I am not that virtuous O:-) :devil: O:-) :devil:

=))

black powder
11-19-2011, 07:23 PM
My patience has reached it's end, match making blows and since the patch my kdrs are down to 1.6 or less both profiles were above 1.90 in tdm, my mode of choice at the moment. Really struggling with learning to aim again, did enjoy C4'ing law in some private matches, seemed like you were always taking the c4 throws =)) I'm not feeling hc at all, so if I bail it's cause I can't stand the Heavy Camping mode at the moment, this game is to fast paced for me to play hc, another is all the hc modes, what a waste of space in my opinion, hc dom etc....it could be fun but hc is made for tdm, s&d, ffa, hq is questionable but have grown to accept that one. I'm gonna make prestige tonight on my first profile and taking it, BP2 I'll let you know if I'm gonna take the leap or not...If everything is sorted with the profile crap I'll probably delete BP2 so I can concentrate on leveling up on the other....though numorous prestige 10 players out in force since the patch WTF? I blame homebrew, I wish I had home brew so I can perfect the taste of the beer I drink while playing this obnoxious game we call COD, sorry for the rant just frustrated with my gameplay after the patch, you would think it would improve but NO :cuss: I love cod it's a LUV/HATE thing we have going, GG's with all today and good to catch l/h and the js for a few. Well back to the madness

black powder
11-19-2011, 10:22 PM
been playing mw3 solo the last couple hours, dadafett and busy are on line, as dadafett was just in the same game....so I back out to invite them, try to join after a few and it says their off line but according to ally list their on-line....pretty frustrating!!! Had a good run with danbo again a while back, it took a few matches to get settled in. Been working on team defender as you get almost double XP if your team is holding the FLAG, so lvl 76 and getting closer, this is not a good mode with randoms at ALL :((

Iron67
11-20-2011, 03:39 AM
dont know how many of you have played SP mode but i found out yesterday why they give you the option to skip missions due to the delicate nature of some of them ...part of the London mission is a bit of a shocker, i wont say any more because i dont want to ruin it for anyone who is playing and have not got there yet

Law
11-20-2011, 09:45 AM
My patience has reached it's end, match making blows and since the patch my kdrs are down to 1.6 or less both profiles were above 1.90 in tdm, my mode of choice at the moment. Really struggling with learning to aim again, did enjoy C4'ing law in some private matches, seemed like you were always taking the c4 throws =)) I'm not feeling hc at all, so if I bail it's cause I can't stand the Heavy Camping mode at the moment, this game is to fast paced for me to play hc, another is all the hc modes, what a waste of space in my opinion, hc dom etc....it could be fun but hc is made for tdm, s&d, ffa, hq is questionable but have grown to accept that one. I'm gonna make prestige tonight on my first profile and taking it, BP2 I'll let you know if I'm gonna take the leap or not...If everything is sorted with the profile crap I'll probably delete BP2 so I can concentrate on leveling up on the other....though numorous prestige 10 players out in force since the patch WTF? I blame homebrew, I wish I had home brew so I can perfect the taste of the beer I drink while playing this obnoxious game we call COD, sorry for the rant just frustrated with my gameplay after the patch, you would think it would improve but NO :cuss: I love cod it's a LUV/HATE thing we have going, GG's with all today and good to catch l/h and the js for a few. Well back to the madness

Finally some good games with MP's! It really sucks how long it takes to get a match, though... I was trying to send you a txt to try a private match and when I looked again, I was host of the party lobby! So I set up a private match of Team defender. Looks like our British brethren had decent three bars the whole time and seems to be having fun! The only problem with private is no leveling, no xp..but oh well, fun trumps everything else, and that shit was fun! I guess that will be the only way to be able to satisfy all in the lobby...private match.

Not sure what's going on since the patch, Chris..I seem to be playing better! At least I can get hit markers, but the lag is either really good or really bad. You were tearing it up with that C4, glad I could help! =))

BusySignal
11-20-2011, 11:20 AM
I made it from lvl 14 yesterday almost all the way back to where I was when I lost my profile, lvl 42, I think. It sucked so bad sitting in the lobby with Law, BirdDawg, Pwdr and whoever else was in there waiting on match making. That was during the day but last night was in a full party and it didn't seem to take as long.

Hexor, sorry about that lopsided match you jumped into.

black powder
11-20-2011, 02:18 PM
I think I know what is going on, I'm hosting alot more, I raged 3 matches in row and when I left it says host ended game :(( Not a positive kdr today yet, but the other team can go 19-4 before I leave half way through the match??? I know when it says your nat type it usually said moderate, not sure what this means but right now it says open, of course I'm on line and on here at the same time. I have to guess it's host lagg as I must not have been host before the patch too many times. Was playing with JS asian rice a minute ago, his kdr is 2.28, even he couldn't stay positive, and the other team was all over us. I have no Idea what NAT means but if I could change it I will

Mutt
11-20-2011, 02:35 PM
I think I know what is going on, I'm hosting alot more, I raged 3 matches in row and when I left it says host ended game :(( Not a positive kdr today yet, but the other team can go 19-4 before I leave half way through the match??? I know when it says your nat type it usually said moderate, not sure what this means but right now it says open, of course I'm on line and on here at the same time. I have to guess it's host lagg as I must not have been host before the patch too many times. Was playing with JS asian rice a minute ago, his kdr is 2.28, even he couldn't stay positive, and the other team was all over us. I have no Idea what NAT means but if I could change it I will

MIne is open too. I wouldn't change it. I guess it will give you a wider selection of MP matches, I just wish it could speed the process up :D

http://www.infinityward.com/nat.php

Log into your router and turn on UPnP (Universal Plug and Play), most routers have this option in the Administration tab.

The goal is to have an OPEN NAT in order to host Spec Ops games and get a wider selection of MP matches to join.

Also ensure that under your security options that Anonymous NAT Redirection is allowed and is not filtered. This may also be referred to as 'Filter InternetNAT Redirection' - in which case you want this disabled.

For more information on enabling UPnP on your router, visit your router manufacturer's website. A few of the most popular router web sites are listed below:

Linksys: http://www.linksysbycisco.com/support
Netgear: http://kb.netgear.com/app/
D-Link: http://www.dlink.com/support/
Belkin: http://en-us-support.belkin.com/

black powder
11-20-2011, 03:03 PM
heres a good one, Been trying austin and he said he can't join because I have an older version of MW3

Mutt
11-20-2011, 03:06 PM
I had the same message the other night when I was trying to join Xin-Loi, worked the 2nd time I joined him.

black powder
11-20-2011, 03:51 PM
Everyone has to update to play MP, so don't know how it can be an older version of MW3, it's just a roll of the dice I guess. Austin ROCKED the red dot in tdm, I tried adjusting settings but had to go back to default advanced settings, I switched over to proffesional and it was crazy, maybe after a few drinks I'd like it but I'll stick to my default advanced settings. I must not have been host those last few games of tdm with austin as we rolled the other team miserably, that made the game fun again :devil: I like my wargasm title but just unlocked another that is pretty good called the mastodon, play entire match with a 5:1 kdr, I'm sure I had that before but just now unlocked it at lvl 78. Well back out to the killing field as the vikings are losing to the raiders :((

dadafett
11-20-2011, 04:53 PM
Tried a few today -- everything was moving 2-3 times faster than usual :cuss: X( -- massive vertigo/dizziness and poor play from me 8-} :sick: -- not enjoyable X( ...and what is up with the dollars when I get shot??? :-? :-\ turn that bit of software off and add something else... :pray: *-:)

that is all -- crawling back into my hole.

Mutt
11-20-2011, 05:12 PM
@dadafett Money flying around when you get shot is Payback.

Major Stains
11-20-2011, 05:42 PM
heres a good one, Been trying austin and he said he can't join because I have an older version of MW3

My bro (el cap) had that last night.

Good call law on the private match. I was thinking the same thing.
And Mutt, thanks. Now I know what the moneys for.

Hope the modding profiles get busted...wishful thinking.

Thumper
11-20-2011, 11:13 PM
GG @Xin-Loi (It's nice to play with you again buddy!) @Xin-Loi, you texted me and it took me forever to figure out how to send after replying, I still can't remember how I did it. It would be nice if there as a bluetooth Wii keyboard that you could use at the same time as the controller.

You too Mutt! \m/ We've had some good matches! The online message system does suck... I hate the lag that's associated with composing messages (only happens when searching for a match...). Other than that, good times all around! :cheers:

Mutt
11-21-2011, 02:22 AM
I see what you mean with the lag. I sent you a couple of text messages tonight and it was lagging pretty bad. Gg's btw tonight. I had fun despited getting owned on Outpost and Mission. On Mission I froze when someone popped out of a corner and laid down a SAM turret and laid me out, lol. Bakaraa was my favorite match, it was tight. Arkaden I wasn't much good because that was the first time I played that map. Last night all of my matches were fine, tonight it was a different story. The Wii remote started freezing again. It happened to me intermittently throughout all of my matches. I hope to god Treyarch patches it ASAP. It's beyond frustrating playing a broken MP FPS. I'll give it another week and I'll see what happens. If it doesn't get fixed, there's no point in hanging onto this game.

BusySignal
11-21-2011, 11:42 AM
I think I know what is going on, I'm hosting alot more

I have this same issue. I haven't rage quit but rather I suffer through the match and then back out after the match has ended. This is one reason why if I'm in a lobby where I am not host I tend to stay there even though MP's are sending me invites. Just want all of you to know I'm not being a dick and ignoring you but rather trying to beat the odds of me getting host in a new lobby. I'm not sure that this is something they can or will fix as the same thing happened the entire time I was playing Black Ops. Going forward I will roll the dice and jump in with you guys when you invite just to get some playtime in with all of you.

And for those of you wondering how I went from level 45 to 80 so fast I found myself in a hacked lobby and one kill bounced me to 80. I can't say as I'm mad about that really since I was half way to 80 when I lost my profile. I look at it as being where I should be if I hadn't lost my original profile.

insin
11-21-2011, 11:48 AM
And for those of you wondering how I went from level 45 to 80 so fast I found myself in a hacked lobby and one kill bounced me to 80. I can't say as I'm mad about that really since I was half way to 80 when I lost my profile. I look at it as being where I should be if I hadn't lost my original profile.
Same thing happened to me - it just looks stupid on leaderboards, as I have 10x the overall score of people who've been playing for much, much longer than I have.

Borlaxx
11-21-2011, 11:57 AM
Same thing happened to me - it just looks stupid on leaderboards, as I have 10x the overall score of people who've been playing for much, much longer than I have.
They have started banning people for cheating in the PS3 and 360 versions. Hope you guys don't get banned as well.

BusySignal
11-21-2011, 03:04 PM
If it does then I guess it's more time on UC3 and BF3 for me.

xMisFitToyx
11-21-2011, 05:04 PM

Hey Old Gregg. Do you like Baileys? =))

Obi
11-21-2011, 05:40 PM
Some GGs with Stains tonight, talk about the dynamic duo :D ;)

...actually discovered you can kill your own team mate in core TDM with a crate :-" ;) ....sorry Stains, you weren't there when I popped the flare!

Altogether a decent night with decent signal B-) :cheers:

BusySignal
11-21-2011, 06:14 PM

Hey Old Gregg. Do you like Baileys? =))

Would you like to go to a party where people wee on each other? @-)

Iron67
11-21-2011, 06:47 PM
...actually discovered you can kill your own team mate in core TDM with a crate :-" ;) ....sorry Stains, you weren't there when I popped the flare!

:)) lol yeah i got squished by one the other night

im back home now so hopefully get some rounds in this week

Major Stains
11-21-2011, 07:47 PM
Some GGs with Stains tonight, talk about the dynamic duo :D ;)

Altogether a decent night with decent signal B-) :cheers:
:)) I should have known not to run through the smoke, as I did that to someone last week.

Great games, only a few were affected by host lag on my part.
Everytime I thought I had a stormer, there you were, 6 points ahead. We rocked it.

Thanks to Lum, Bird, Austin, Luv/Hate for the good times today. No idea it kept dropping out, I'm pretty sure I was host again, signal was ok, I didn't press anything and it blipped out!

Slowly figuring out the streaks etc

Tonight was supposed to be my night off, so that went well!

Mutt
11-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Was there something waiting for you inside the smoke?

BirdDawg
11-21-2011, 07:55 PM
Yeah some decent games tonight. Got to hear Lum on voice for the first time. The first game I had with just me and Lum, I got 3 attack choppers and 4 care packages, and we came in the middle of the match. Can't complain about that at all. After that it wasn't so great anymore. Looking forward to hitting 50 (again) to get that ACR with Overkill perk

black powder
11-22-2011, 12:56 AM
Best fun on MW3 tonight by far, started with Thumpers son, checking out spots on the snow map in a private match...then off to join L/H, joker, and this cal 619 guy that were partied up and we rocked pretty good, then with joker busy and myself destroying the demolition games, then off with busy, 007,hero sub for some more kill confirmed against cal 619 guy which usually isn't a good match. AND THEN, all hell broke lose with Sabatoge with Lum, ssdd, busy, sheep dog, thumper, emotions, cal 619, 007, it was absolutely CRAZY for 3-5 matches, I kept running into thumpers claymores =)) I started tonight first prestige lvl 4 and last I knew was above 20, only cause I unlocked the specialist package at lvl 20. Sorry to have missed stains and bird dawg or maybe I should say sorry you missed US cause it was fun, even when I hosted and other bad games except for the one kill confirmed at village with busy and his allies, where it was rough against the enemy, though, they stuck together pretty good and destroyed us for the most part, definately a learning experiance. I prestiged this morning and took a class with me, I didn't know it was gonna be available till the next prestige but nope, I got my p90 at lvl 1. If they were all like tonight, I'd consider quiting my job and move me and the kid in with the grandparents =)) =)) =)) :cheers:

Lumchan
11-22-2011, 11:29 AM
It's been fun playing with you all. I wasn't sure if the mic was working or not since I just got it and put an extension on. I was too scared to ask if you all could hear me; then later I said "shit" and thought "shit they can hear me". =)) Btw it's much quieter on the Wii comms than the PS3 which is quite nice. And nobody even told me to make them a "samwich"! :applause: :x

And I loved the last sab match when I finally got the satisfying plant and killed three of you all with the bomb detonation. Sorry guys, but that put a smile on my face. :D

Mutt
11-22-2011, 12:41 PM
Gg's Xin-Loi, Lum and Emotions last night. I remember in one of the maps someone got MOAB. Everything went orange and smoky afterwards. Was that one of us on the opposite team?

austin
11-22-2011, 01:25 PM
It's been fun playing with you all. I wasn't sure if the mic was working or not since I just got it and put an extension on. I was too scared to ask if you all could hear me; then later I said "shit" and thought "shit they can hear me".

And I loved the last sab match when I finally got the satisfying plant and killed three of you all with the bomb detonation. Sorry guys, but that put a smile on my face. :D

I could hear you but couldnt talk back as everyone else in the house was in bed.

Was that sab match on Downturn? I didnt have a clue what was going on there and paid the price for running around playing TDM.

Iron67
11-22-2011, 01:37 PM
another COD campaign completed , and may i add the best by half ,,,,PM me if you want to know all the good bits ....it'll make ya cry lol ;)

BusySignal
11-22-2011, 05:15 PM
Gg's Xin-Loi, Lum and Emotions last night. I remember in one of the maps someone got MOAB. Everything went orange and smoky afterwards. Was that one of us on the opposite team?

Mutt, I tried to add you last night and it said you were already in my proposal list however it is empty. Do you have a request from me (BusySignal). If not can you try and send me a request, up to date code should be in the players thread.

Mutt
11-22-2011, 05:33 PM
No probs. I have about 4 outgoing and I'll check for you.

BusySignal
11-22-2011, 06:03 PM
No probs. I have about 4 outgoing and I'll check for you.

Thanks, forgot to mention that I won't be playing until the weekend is doing the family/extended family thing for Thanksgiving starting today.

Mutt
11-22-2011, 06:11 PM
Have a good weekend and Happy Holidays! Feeling under the weather today but I'll add you next time I get on.

Major Stains
11-23-2011, 05:50 AM
Another night as host, and it wasn't too bad.
Thanks to BirdDawg and Austin for the gg's. Hope tdm was ok? HC tdm is normally my fav, but I read someone didn't like it and I couldn't think who. Plus its a numbers game getting into a lobby.
I did invite 007 to join us.
Also I have a few ofc in my list, so maybe a casual clan battle could be arranged?

Really enjoying the campaign, nearly half way through. But not as fun as running with MPeeps. :cheers:

Trying to persuade the wife to lift the comms ban hammer, so I can join you on the headsets.
She still quotes the night on reflex, that I woke the whole house whilst laughing on skype...good times.

See you out there.

BirdDawg
11-23-2011, 06:03 AM
I would be up for a clan battle. Trying to set up a time for a bunch of people to be on would be fun, though I'm sure tough with all the other commitments we have. We had some great games last night, sorry I had to run but since I'm hosting Thanksgiving, I had to get my turkey in the brine. I will be on later at some point today I'm sure.

Update - Just got home and hopped online for a few quick matches, Kobbe was only one on but tons of people playing. If anyone is around tonight, should be easy to find matches. Think there was close to 4k people in TDM, 800 each in Dom/KC. Didn't really look at the other ones nor did I check HC.

ScoobySnacks
11-23-2011, 06:49 PM
Lum - Thanks for the invite. And thanks for the games Major and Insin. Sorry had to leave after 2, but had to go for dinner.

Next time make sure to get Insin on our side - He was tearing me up!

Major Stains
11-24-2011, 01:48 AM
Lum - Thanks for the invite. And thanks for the games Major and Insin. Sorry had to leave after 2, but had to go for dinner.

Next time make sure to get Insin on our side - He was tearing me up!

Good to see you Scoob.
Never good seeing Insin appear on the opposite side :-ss

Thanks to Lum, BirdDawg, Dadafett, 007 for those tdm games. We were killing it :devil:

BusySignal
11-24-2011, 10:27 AM
I'm having gamer withdraw. Haven't played in a few days and won't be near a system until late Saturday or possibly Sunday. I must say however time with family that I haven't seen in years helps ease things. Going muddin after lunch will be epic.

Mutt
11-24-2011, 10:30 AM
I agree. I've been sick and itching to play too. Feeling better today though.

BusySignal
11-24-2011, 11:01 AM

Glad you are feeling better Mutt.

Thumper
11-24-2011, 08:15 PM

Get better buddy! Hope to see you online soon along with all the other MP's. BTW, good to see [MP]Reb back on the team (hell of a player)! :hug: Thanks for all the games lately-OlGreggBP as well; lot's of good TDM and HC gaming with these two.

I'm logging on in a little while... I just wish turning off the game was as easy as turning it on! lol! As long as other MP's are online, I find it hard to shut'er down. No will power on my behalf-sad, sad, sad... =)) :(( :))

Am I crazy or is there already some people on level 3 and 4 prestige?! I have played with a few online (non-MP's) that have these ranks... I'm having trouble getting to my first... lol!

Mutt
11-25-2011, 02:18 AM
I finally felt good enough tonight to log in and man am I glad I did! GG Thumper, Blackpowder, REB, Luv Hate and SSD. I think I'm missing someone, sorry. Can someone tell me something though? Why is there a cellphone ringing in the game? What does it mean? Why is there a red rectangle sometimes on the map? I think Domination is my favorite mode now. I noticed Blackpowder you like Sabotage. I don't know how to play that, I'll look it up on Google. I'll be back on tomorrow night with beer in hand. Hopefully I'll be able to shoot straighter.

black powder
11-25-2011, 03:58 PM
a full night of MP games last night, MP's on all sides again, pretty tough games. I usually play sab if lum is on and if we have a full party...it can be a fun game and really quick at times. Been running some demolition with L/H and some JS guys, pretty good matches, some were around 16 minutes, non stop killing and dying. I usually prefer tdm or kill confirmed in MW3 but do and will play every mode, expecially S&D. Team defender is good XP if you hold the flag but randoms are tough to play with in this mode. I can't get into HC much as I rely on my radar almost exclusively. I will play hc, I think I was hosting some of those games a week ago and just can't play when I'm host. I'm jumping on now again for a few, hopefully will catch some MP carnage as if not, I'll just shut down and have to go do something productive =))

black powder
11-25-2011, 06:06 PM
GG's with bird dawg, stains. obi, insin for a match or two, scooby, old gregg was opposite and saw cc hanshott drop in on our london tdm, I was hoping to catch him in the recent players but no such luck. I'll be on late again probably as I'm craving some more madness of MW3, I always feel bad when other MP's are on the enemy team, scoob and bird dawg were against myself, obi, stains, insin and 1 random and it was 5 vs 2 for most the match and when ever someone joined they left =)) Sorry guys. It's great to see so many MP's on, but what do you do when there's 6, or more ???? I know I'd rather play against MP's than with randoms all together, as in those later dom matches last night, I jumped out to try to get on L/H team, it worked and a win, the JS, is Jump squad all lethel opponents and usually winning, is a group L/H started in BO and it's got quite a reputation as being beast and they snipe very good and I can't touch the snipers in any of these games. I was trying to get a private match going last night and hexor and austin left so back to MP games, again today I was gonna try some more private matches and invite other allies, I was probably gonna do some ffa so no one got left except for the brits who would suffer signal for sure.( just to equal the brits of course ) I always try to give you over there the party host in hopes that you get more than the red dot signals. Shall return after a bit to try to get moab again, I got to 15 I think on carbon, but host quit and lost that one. I really miss my attack streaks when running specialist. UAV is a must, even if we all run it, we have constant uav for the match, they can bitch and whine but they can run assasin to counter it. UAV = WIN. MP'S \m/

dadafett
11-25-2011, 08:04 PM
Finally managed to hook-up with Stains, Austin, Capatan in a match, then lo and behold had to bail -- guests pop in for dinner... All is good though, just our usual post Thanksgiving tradition of having crabs on black Friday... 21 years and counting... :cheers: :party: :cheers:

But I will be back out there on the fields of battle... B-)

Major Stains
11-25-2011, 09:15 PM
Good to see so many MPs out there.
Bad to see so many modded profiles.

The genuine games we had with good signal were, just amazing.
Even had a few good mini clan battles with ofc.

Thanks all :cheers:

Ps. It still cracks me up that the game has text lag :)) It makes my shooting look good!

dadafett
11-25-2011, 10:55 PM
SO I get back on -- try and join, but matches are full -- then I receive invites in the middle of current game -- stop game and take the loss and end up on the getting ass kicked by the MPs team lol... :p

Then everything freezes as we look for next match... 8-} @-) #-o

end up alone again... :( :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: X( :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :(( :((

that's been my fate more often than not the last few days...

=REB=
11-25-2011, 11:19 PM
Thumper and Mutt, SSDD, Ol'Gregg and the new, (except you CB-40),

There was much destruction to be had. Good to be back. In my travels I found a couple of other good guys, I'm hopeful we can invite them into the fold. As a side note, I've also gone other console and have come back to the Wii. It's for me, and I don't think I'll stray ever again. The quality of the folks you play with (you) and the intensity of the match-ups can't beat. Looking forward to kicking ass with MW3, causin' controversy with lopsided wins, and picking up the new console when it's out. Until then, wii kill.

black powder
11-26-2011, 01:31 AM
SO I get back on -- try and join, but matches are full -- then I receive invites in the middle of current game -- stop game and take the loss and end up on the getting ass kicked by the MPs team lol... :p

Then everything freezes as we look for next match... 8-} @-) #-o

end up alone again... :( :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: X( :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :(( :((

that's been my fate more often than not the last few days...

Mine froze twice in the lobby looking for matches tonight, wasn't even messaging this time =))

Law
11-26-2011, 06:55 AM
God, man! They really need to get this match making deal in order... It can't be like this forever!! WTF!!
Seems like whoever is hosting the party is just gonna have to bite the bullet and.......wait........wait.some.more.............. five minutes? eight minutes? ten minutes and I'm out!
Go ahead and start the lobby, get up, go the bathroom, got get some leftovers, go make a drink, have a puff, make love to the wife, kiss the kids goodnight, finish the drink, go make another...then it will be time for the match to start!

BirdDawg
11-26-2011, 08:37 AM
I agree Law. It discourages us playing as a team when the more you have in your party, the worse it is getting a game going. I haven't done any reading on this, but does anyone know if there is a certain reason it is doing this? I don't ever remember it being this bad on BlOps but I could be wrong on that too.

Law
11-26-2011, 08:52 AM
I agree Law. It discourages us playing as a team when the more you have in your party, the worse it is getting a game going. I haven't done any reading on this, but does anyone know if there is a certain reason it is doing this? I don't ever remember it being this bad on BlOps but I could be wrong on that too.

It's looking like Private match is the way to go.
If we can get at least six players in the party, we should be going right into Private. It worked fine with us last week; Stains across the pond had three bars.

Mutt
11-26-2011, 04:55 PM

If we can get at least six players in the party, we should be going right into Private. It worked fine with us last week; Stains across the pond had three bars.

Do you get XP in Private matches? It was horrible trying to get a match going last night. I got stuck on setting up game... Screen on Dome. I reset my machine twice and still got stuck on that screen. Some nights I don't have a lot of time to play and I hate wasting it on match making.

BirdDawg
11-26-2011, 08:11 PM

Do you get XP in Private matches? It was horrible trying to get a match going last night. I got stuck on setting up game... Screen on Dome. I reset my machine twice and still got stuck on that screen. Some nights I don't have a lot of time to play and I hate wasting it on match making.
No you do not get XP. If I'm short on time for a few games, I will usually run them alone. I don't care for it and would rather run with MPs but until they fix it, its all we got I guess.

Mutt
11-27-2011, 12:16 AM
GG's Birddawg, Thumper and Hexor.Same BS tonight with being stuck for a long time at setting up game... before the match starts. I had to reset the Wii twice again and couldn't join you guys. I wasn't ignoring you guys. I had enough of it and jumped into FFA to try out the P90M1. I like it a lot more than the M16A4 in MW3, I loved that gun in MWR. It feels like they toned the gun down a little. Still waiting to unlock the Type 95.

I really hope Treyarch fixes this sh*t soon. Between the match making, remotes freezing and tonight I was on Arkaden and at one point I thought there was smoke on the pavement, but the map lost it's textures. It sucks not being able to go into matches with fellow MP's. That's what makes CoD fun. If this isn't fixed by x-mas, I might buy a copy of BO or go back to MWR.

BirdDawg
11-27-2011, 12:23 AM
I had a lot of good games tonight with many MPs, way too many to remember through out the day. Had some good games and some bad ones, but leveled up quite a bit today. Got back to where I was when I lost my profile.

black powder
11-27-2011, 10:04 AM
crap just wrote chapter 4 in a war stories and must of hit something on the lap top and lost it all so, as bird dawg said some good and also some bad, but we leveled up with some XP...those team defender matches we have something figured out, of course it wasn't the toughest competition =)) i switched all my sentry guns back to IMS, as you can run hardline and you can have 2 at the same time in some matches, worked well in team defender while holding the flag :devil:

Major Stains
11-27-2011, 06:50 PM
Sorry to Black powder and Austin for bailing earlier. Another family drama, and you'd both gone on my return.

I then had a great half hour with BusySignal, that summed up this game for me.
One minute the pair of us were destroying the field by a country mile, the next we are getting torn apart by some fool called ganja with a permanent UAV and a rapid P90. Go figure.

Mutt
11-28-2011, 01:25 AM
GG's Thumper! I did notice one guy moving really weird with the one match with the hackers. Finally got some decent guns! I've been using the PP90M1 and my kills tripled. I just got the Type 95, mobility is slower, but you can take someone down in one burst if your aim is good. The one thing I like about the PP90M1 is that you can anticipate where your enemy is going to be and spray that area. Just waiting to get some decent red dot site reticules for the Type 95.
I noticed you prestiged, what did you carry over with you? See ya next time buddy!

Law
11-28-2011, 07:46 AM
GG's Thumper! I did notice one guy moving really weird with the one match with the hackers. Finally got some decent guns! I've been using the PP90M1 and my kills tripled. I just got the Type 95, mobility is slower, but you can take someone down in one burst if your aim is good. The one thing I like about the PP90M1 is that you can anticipate where your enemy is going to be and spray that area. Just waiting to get some decent red dot site reticules for the Type 95.
I noticed you prestiged, what did you carry over with you? See ya next time buddy!

Those two guns you mentioned are absolute beasts!
I haven't found a better SMG than the pp90M1(although I haven't had a lot of time with the MP7 yet, haven't unlocked it yet, and only picked it up a couple of times.). I do recommend Stalker with SMG's, because the added speed of strafing is huge when it comes to head to head CQC, I have a Silencer and the Range proficiency (Kick not needed due to the default low recoil, and Rapid-fire is a waste on SMG's, imo) on mine, Iron sites, and it gets a lot of kills while keeping me off the mini-map.

The Type 95 is really cool, too! A lot of people say it needs nerfed because they can't or won't try a burst-fire and they get killed by those who do (like me!) I can't figure why it's okay to spray the autos to get a kill, but those that want to challenge themselves with burst and semi get called "noobs" using an "OP" weapon. It's great at close to medium range, but still needs two bursts at range. Hmmm, go figure.. I have Red Dot and I'm still messing with the Proficiency, right now I think I have Impact. I do recommend Marksman as your third perk. Enemies light up like a X-mas tree across the map and I get a lot of hit markers using it (use Hardline Pro and those hit markers become assists and two assists becomes a Kill!).
I have been loving this Mk-14, too. This is two shots and you're dead! I have a Silencer and Kick on it right now and it is as great as I was hoping... Again, Marksman on this beast!

Mutt
11-28-2011, 10:07 AM

Those two guns you mentioned are absolute beasts!
I haven't found a better SMG than the pp90M1(although I haven't had a lot of time with the MP7 yet, haven't unlocked it yet, and only picked it up a couple of times.). I do recommend Stalker with SMG's, because the added speed of strafing is huge when it comes to head to head CQC, I have a Silencer and the Range proficiency (Kick not needed due to the default low recoil, and Rapid-fire is a waste on SMG's, imo) on mine, Iron sites, and it gets a lot of kills while keeping me off the mini-map.

The Type 95 is really cool, too! A lot of people say it needs nerfed because they can't or won't try a burst-fire and they get killed by those who do (like me!) I can't figure why it's okay to spray the autos to get a kill, but those that want to challenge themselves with burst and semi get called "noobs" using an "OP" weapon. It's great at close to medium range, but still needs two bursts at range. Hmmm, go figure.. I have Red Dot and I'm still messing with the Proficiency, right now I think I have Impact. I do recommend Marksman as your third perk. Enemies light up like a X-mas tree across the map and I get a lot of hit markers using it (use Hardline Pro and those hit markers become assists and two assists becomes a Kill!).
I have been loving this Mk-14, too. This is two shots and you're dead! I have a Silencer and Kick on it right now and it is as great as I was hoping... Again, Marksman on this beast!

That's a good idea! I'll take kick off and I'll give the silencer a try and see if I can get used to iron sights instead of a red dot site. The M16A4 was my gun on MWR with it's burst-fire. I loved that gun but I could take someone down with 1 or 2 bursts. But it feels like it's been drastically toned down on MW3. You still have to be good at aiming with the burst fire assault rifles IMO. Their not spray and pray like the PP90M1. I can see how people say they are OP, but I'm 30 levels I was lucky to break 7 or 8 kills per match and now I'm getting 17 or over 20.

I think I'm going to stick with SMG because it has served me well. I can spray in the general direction of the area that I anticipate the player to move into and get them. It's also more mobile than the Type-95, I found I was moving much slower. Marskman is awesome, I can't tell you how many longshots I've gotten and I like that you can see people in the far dark corners of the map. They get highlighted and I'll get them bu shooting at their tag. Stalker is something I was using earlier but now that you mention it, it sounds like a good idea with SMG. I was getting less kills last night when I switched over to the Type-95 but I think it's because I have to get a feel for this gun. For now though I'm sticking with the PP90M1.

BusySignal
11-28-2011, 08:29 PM
Sorry to Black powder and Austin for bailing earlier. Another family drama, and you'd both gone on my return.

One minute the pair of us were destroying the field by a country mile, the next we are getting torn apart by some fool called ganja with a permanent UAV and a rapid P90. Go figure.

Don't know if you could hear me Stains but I had lots of choice words for that guy. Sorry I bugged out on the HC match I have a horrible time of it when I am host which is more often than not. I was running at about 1.70 KDR pre-patch and now post-patch it's down to 1.00. I seem to get host 99% of the time after the patch and when that happens it is lag central with the screen jumping all over the place. Most of the people that are playing with me love it when I'm host however it sucks balls for me.

BirdDawg
11-28-2011, 11:03 PM
Had some great games tonight. Black Powder and I were taking names on TDefender. Played about 10 games and we finished top 3 in every one of them. Busy Signal showed towards the end, wish I could have stayed but I need to get some papers written for school. Can't wait till 3rd week of Dec when I will have 3 weeks off to do nothing but prestige at that point

black powder
11-29-2011, 01:48 AM
=))
Had some great games tonight. Black Powder and I were taking names on TDefender. Played about 10 games and we finished top 3 in every one of them. Busy Signal showed towards the end, wish I could have stayed but I need to get some papers written for school. Can't wait till 3rd week of Dec when I will have 3 weeks off to do nothing but prestige at that point

Best run of games in my 2 days of MW3....unstoppable, you all should have been there later cause it was hard to stay positive if lucky. Good games with you and busy, along with the hero guys. Later was myself, ssdd, mutt, emotions, reb, we did alright, then found ourselves up against the CUZ clan and got whipped, good challenge either way, that last match was just brutal. I still don't know where the hero guys were seeing I was 111 or something in flag holding time in the barracks section, it's called team defender and if we got that flag it's like double XP, love that mode as I'm prestiging again when I can. Those were some great team defenders earlier bird dawg, I wasn't expecting those lobsided games, but great for us. I think we play alot alike...kills are good, but objective is better ;)

Don't know if you could hear me Stains but I had lots of choice words for that guy. Sorry I bugged out on the HC match I have a horrible time of it when I am host which is more often than not. I was running at about 1.70 KDR pre-patch and now post-patch it's down to 1.00. I seem to get host 99% of the time after the patch and when that happens it is lag central with the screen jumping all over the place. Most of the people that are playing with me love it when I'm host however it sucks balls for me.

I agree 150% as mutt, ssdd, and emotions saw tonight when I rage quited on 3 matches in a row and of course I was host of them all. I love playing with you and hero sob cause between the 3 of us it's usually you or him =)) Just jokin man, I will usually rage as when I host usually we get hammered all around and the other team is 19-2 or worse. I see my router data says on-line gaming-NO, I think a new router might help but my ISP is up 3 from the 1.5 in BO and satellite which is not recommended for reflex. I don't notice any differance in the 3 from 1.5 other than host duties which is a fail. I got to say it sucks, but unfair if it was like reflex and if you hosted you always won, it was such a difference when hosting in reflex after the upgrade to 1.5, a definate advantage, as in BO and MW3 it is a CURSE to be host, so if rage quit and it says host ended game, just join back up and I'll give someone else the party host, which is why I switch it to somebody else so often. As bird dawg mentioned the other day, "why do you always make me host" I always throw it to the lower lvl MP's and or the brits as they always get stuck with red dots. I'll play any mode with anyone, but if invite and then switch to the over the pond group or a lower lvl ally, it's for support to help them try to get a game they feel comfortable in and a better signal. GG's al around tonight....THOSE TEAM DEFENDERS WERE EPIC VICTORIES with alot of XP :devil:

Mutt
11-29-2011, 01:52 AM
Here is s a n00b question. What are you supposed to do with the flag after you grab it in Team Defender? Got introduced to it by Blackpowder tonight and it was the most exciting match I've had yet. I had no clue on what to do when I grabbed the flag. Are you supposed to bring it back somewhere? GG's Emotions, SSDD, Black Powder and REB. Sorry about the matchmaking when I was hosting. I mean when got out of TDM and switched to Domination and it was still taking forever. For whateve reason we could not get inot a match even if our lives depended on it. Brutal match with that clan. They all had mics and hiding under stair wells and around corners on a map I cankt remember the name of. Still had fun with all of ya'.

Mutt
11-29-2011, 01:54 AM
One last question. How do you give or make someone else the host in your party in the lobby because I can't figure it out.

black powder
11-29-2011, 02:07 AM
One last question. How do you give or make someone else the host in your party in the lobby because I can't figure it out.

you highlight the member of your party and hit the A button and it has the option to make leader...as for t defender, it's just hold the flag for as long as possible, no real spots to go to. I find myself going to a room or a spot in the map and hoping team mates follow, as I try to set up a claymore and ISP devices on either entrance, even if the ISP kills me I try to stand next to it so the enemy will be killed when trying to capture the flag as well. It's double XP when your team is holding the flag and you kill enemies so it's a fast way to level up. It is a fast paced mode for sure. Bird dawg and thumper and kobbe had some great games the other day too. Just rolled them, ISP's choppers, and stayed in a corner of the map on one map. Definatley a highlight from the weekend. Just hold that flag......OUTPOST is my least favorite map as the glitchers are horrible there, second is downturn (the american map) it is just a crappy lay out, as for my favorite maps has to go to outpost and downturn, not really, village is usually pretty good to me and dome, resistance, london depending on game type, sea town, I guess all of them other then outpost and downturn =))

austin
11-29-2011, 05:26 AM
OUTPOST is my least favorite map as the glitchers are horrible there,

I think there was someone hiding inside the tanker truck when you turn left out of the hanger - bullets seemed to be coming out from the side of the tanker or alternatively I was getting killed and was just confused by bullets flying everywhere.

@ Xinloi, thanks for your invite last night but I was too late to join - I was editing my classes and just had enough time for 2 games.

Law
11-29-2011, 08:56 AM

I think there was someone hiding inside the tanker truck when you turn left out of the hanger - bullets seemed to be coming out from the side of the tanker or alternatively I was getting killed and was just confused by bullets flying everywhere.

@ Xinloi, thanks for your invite last night but I was too late to join - I was editing my classes and just had enough time for 2 games.

I hate that Outpost glitch...remember the rock on Cliffside? Fucking team mates spending the entire match trying to jump into it. If I see a team mate trying to jump into it, I get next to him and fire my gun, mark the mini map for the enemy :devil:

BusySignal
11-29-2011, 09:30 AM

If its the map I'm thinking of he wasn't in the tanker but on the other side of the fence from the tanker. You can get out of bounds on that map as I saw someone there the other day.

Psalm
11-29-2011, 09:38 AM
I take it people have already found the glithces in the wii version.

Mutt
11-29-2011, 10:32 AM

you highlight the member of your party and hit the A button and it has the option to make leader...as for t defender, it's just hold the flag for as long as possible, no real spots to go to. I find myself going to a room or a spot in the map and hoping team mates follow, as I try to set up a claymore and ISP devices on either entrance, even if the ISP kills me I try to stand next to it so the enemy will be killed when trying to capture the flag as well. It's double XP when your team is holding the flag and you kill enemies so it's a fast way to level up. It is a fast paced mode for sure. Bird dawg and thumper and kobbe had some great games the other day too. Just rolled them, ISP's choppers, and stayed in a corner of the map on one map. Definatley a highlight from the weekend. Just hold that flag......OUTPOST is my least favorite map as the glitchers are horrible there, second is downturn (the american map) it is just a crappy lay out, as for my favorite maps has to go to outpost and downturn, not really, village is usually pretty good to me and dome, resistance, london depending on game type, sea town, I guess all of them other then outpost and downturn =))

I noticed I was unlocking all sort of challenges playing Team Defender. I agree, it's a good game to level up quickly and I'd like to play more of it. Thanks for the info!

BirdDawg
11-29-2011, 03:26 PM

I noticed I was unlocking all sort of challenges playing Team Defender. I agree, it's a good game to level up quickly and I'd like to play more of it. Thanks for the info!
There are places that are better to go than others. I am slowly figuring this out through trial and error as well as watching the other team. We had a few matches the other night where when the other team capped the flag, they stayed in the same spot cuz it was most advantageous. If I cap it in that spot, I usually try to make a run around the map and come back to it, hoping my teammates will stay there and catch anyone who wants to venture into that area without the chance of me dying while holding the flag. However, the flag carrier is shown on the enemies map as well so it doesn't always work out that way.

Major Stains
11-29-2011, 04:36 PM
I take it people have already found the glithces in the wii version.

They didn't take long. Still it doesn't bother me, I usually just back out and leave them to it. L-

Not many MPs on when I've switched on the last few nights.
Got a few in with Scooby, and a lot of games with the OFC guys'n'gals.
Then at last got a game with an MP when Iron jumped on later.

Hope to see you out there :cheers:

Mutt
11-30-2011, 11:47 PM
Team Defender! It was a quick one for me tonight. I wanted to stay on longer but wifey had a bunch of shows to watch on the PVR.GG's Blackpowder, Thumper and Birddawg. I know I'm missing a couple of people. Blackpowder you backed out twice on my favorite Team Defender map. Dome! I don't normally like that map, but it's great for TD. I noticed the update tonight fixed the text lag and the party match making. I'm not sure what else. The christmas n00bs won't know what we've had to put up with since launch.

BirdDawg
12-01-2011, 12:30 AM
I had a great time tonight playing with Black, Mutt, Thumper, Sheepdog, and I know there was a few others. I prestiged tonight and I hate the lower levels, but comes with the territory. Either we just got caught in some bad (tough) matches or I just couldn't play tonight. Still had fun, and enjoy any time I get to play with a group of MPs.

black powder
12-01-2011, 01:23 AM
GG's all, we definatley were kickin some butt early in the evening, and then it was tough. I prestiged again, when you to your prestige you go to barraks then to prestige shop, first you prestige of course, theres one that lets you take a class with you for all other prestiges it is a must, the second time I wasn't sure what I was getting, but my take a gun with me was still there, so I took 2 hrs double XP. I would definately say it's worth it to prestige since your not losing your favorite weapon, proficiencies are gone along with you lethals and what not but atleast you get to take the gun your confortable with, I chose p90 but really liking the ppm901 as the last prestige. I didn't think I was going to pretige for MW3 but with the options it gives you it's really hard not to. But then I maxed out reflex and BO also. Waw not even to the first yet. Team defender has to be my favorite as for leveling up, when I max out prestige I'm sure it will be kill confirmed or tdm. S&D is always there but haven't really played to much of it in this game yet. I'll definately prestige again and again now. Those later matches after the devil vs MP matches went down hill, atleast we took one of them. Pretty good matches even though it was rough. I think they used tactical insertion since when we killed the flag carrier they were all there and I noticed at the start of the match (bakarra) they were all at the spawn again and again till they got to the other side of the map which is the best place for team defender. I always seem to be the one that gets killed first. Anyways another day of work this week and have a 3 day weekend I think, this should be the norm if everything works out so I'll be on alot I'm guessing. GG's thumper, bdawg, mutt, sheep dog, hexor, now I can't remember if there was anyone else on with us or not.

@bird dawg, no issue when I joined you after being booted off and picked you up with hero and 007, I saw a full lobby so I left. I'm glad you joined back up, as I was hoping to hit prestige as I failed last night on making it. Just give a bit, don't know if you got to get your gun class yet, but if you chose to use your token in prestige shop it should be there, and for all the next prestiges and you can still choose 2 hrs of double XP and with t defender it is amazing how fast you level up.

Mutt
12-01-2011, 01:39 AM
Since the update Blackpowder, did you notice improvements on your connection as host? I agree with Team Defender, the XP is amazing. I'm up for TD anytime!

BirdDawg
12-01-2011, 07:32 AM
@bird dawg, no issue when I joined you after being booted off and picked you up with hero and 007, I saw a full lobby so I left. I'm glad you joined back up, as I was hoping to hit prestige as I failed last night on making it. Just give a bit, don't know if you got to get your gun class yet, but if you chose to use your token in prestige shop it should be there, and for all the next prestiges and you can still choose 2 hrs of double XP and with t defender it is amazing how fast you level up.

Yeah I took P90 with me and got to use it once I think before I had to go last night. I will have to take some time when I'm on again (Friday) to get my classes straight, though I may jump on tonight to do it but won't have time to play. It seems I run out of time usually between matches, especially now since I have to start over again with redoing all my custom classes.

Law
12-01-2011, 08:19 AM
I will most likely prestige. I should be there pretty soon, I'm almost to eighty. I will most likely take a gun with me, and that gun is the Mk-14. This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine... I will not be able to wait until lvl 68 or whatever it is to get my killing machine back! I have it silenced with Marksman and it's been a lot of fun! Enemies don't even know what hit them! Two-shot kills FTW!

I was contemplating taking the MP7. This, to me is the best smg. It has absolutely no recoil, so you don't need Kick. I have been able to kill from across the map with this little gun. The iron sites are perfect, as is the pp90m1, but the MP7 rof blows away the pp. The only thing the P90 has going for it is the large magazine, but Ex mags and Scavenger (which I would use anyways for an smg class) negates the need for the large default mag.

I've been playing a lot of TDM lately and just been racking up the kills. The objective-based games aren't as fun during the day when there are no other MP's on during that time.

Hopefully this second patch will help with us trying to get a game at night in a timely manner............see you out there (may get a chance to get on tonight)

Iron67
12-01-2011, 10:06 AM
Then at last got a game with an MP when Iron jumped on later.

Hope to see you out there :cheers:

yeah ive been a little AWOL of late im afraid
but hopefully my lovely wifes shifts will change again soon and i can have the TV lol

i unlocked the PP9 the other day ...i like it ,its a bit over powered but thats what i need at the mo :))

hope to catch you all in game soon :)

Mutt
12-01-2011, 01:19 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause: Kudos to Treyarch for listening to the Wii community and fixing the issues that's plagued us in MP. Here's the list of fixes from the last update that came out yesterday, 11/30. I don't see anything about improving match making with a party but I did notice last night it was much faster than before when Blackpowder was hosting. Maybe this is the fix "Session Host Migration Fixes" That was frustrating as hell and difficult to get matches going with fellow MPs. But we all know that. @Blackpowder Host lag is fixed!

1/30/11 Update:
Major Fixes:
MP - Major optimzation work to improve host frame-rate issues ("host-lag")

Spec Ops - Major optimization improvement to help with reports of spec ops "rubberbanding/lag"

Session Host Migration Fixes

Added "Add Friend" option in the MP shell when selecting a player's playercard

Other Fixes:
Fix for crosshairs always going to the center of the screen when scoping in if "Control Stick" was selected for scope aiming

Fix for Proposal list only displaying first 8 proposals in the list.

IK Settings for clients were disabled whenever the host mantled through certain windows.

Fix for Stinger not locking onto UAVs when using the Wii Remote.

The GIGN SMG character would disappear when looking at him from a short distance.

Fix for M.O.A.B. locking out user's gun but still allow ability to pull out the radio.

The "Mission Select" menu would remain locked if a player launched a Single Player "Campaign" after creating the profile in the "Multiplayer" Shell.

Fix for player having no secondary weapon after turning off the Overkill Pro perk.

Spec Ops - Fix for the accuracy total on the end of match screen not always equaling what the player should have received

Fixed missing bomber emblem during gameplay

Fix where after a player exits the remote tank, their character would pop out of sight for a brief period of time.

Fix for when player was able to mantle the sentry gun

Fix for when player could not pickup flag when placed on a turret

Fix for reports of players experiencing a freeze while a Remote Sentry is active in a Private FFA match

Fix for when emptying the clip of a SCAR-L with the Heartbeat Sensor and the Hybrid Sight in the short range position would cause the player to be unable to reload until they put the sight in the long range position

Fix for message stating weapon rank had increased when it hadn't

Fix for some imcomplete or incorrect playlist descriptions

Fix for "Assist" message not appearing in private matches

Several minor player collision issues fixed

Various stability improvements

Obi
12-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Enjoyed a few with Stains tonight, my worst kd of the night was when I got pitched against you on HardHat, Stains. I started trying to avoid all the areas you visit ;) :((

As far as the update goes, I've not been on for a while, but I can't see any difference. Still got lag / jumping screens and kicked twice.... :-w

Major Stains
12-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Enjoyed a few with Stains tonight, my worst kd of the night was when I got pitched against you on HardHat, Stains. I started trying to avoid all the areas you visit ;) :((

As far as the update goes, I've not been on for a while, but I can't see any difference. Still got lag / jumping screens and kicked twice.... :-w

They were good games until we got drawn against each other.
One thing is true, seeing you on the opposing team certainly made me up my game.
I guess when I know MPs are on my side, I can relax a little knowing you've got my six!!!
But when it's me vs. MPs, it's kill or be killed :devil:

Thanks to Scooby and Dadafett for those few games. It was getting on and 'Kill Confirmed' has to be my least favourite mode. Still, always great to game with you guys. Whatever the weather :cheers:

And I still had text lag, game lag, and some long waits in game lobbys. So not much difference for me either.

black powder
12-02-2011, 09:20 AM
Good to catch bird dawg this morning, I think you were hosting, cause that match we had my usuall frenchies in game, though my wii is set to american region every game is with frenchy, no dis respect I usually get good games with that group. I had 15 french allies in BO though I was working graveyard when it came out. You and I were the only 3 bar signal that stayed constant, I haven't noticed anything since the patch. There is still HOST LAGG, which I know still exsist, text lagg as well....the recent players list is still broke but the option to add allies while highlighting their name is sweet as I sent a request to stink eye as I've played team defender with him before so this is a +. I just unlocked the pp90m01 or whatever it is called. So excited to go to work again with that gun, I wish I could have taken it with my prestige but the p90 works well too for starting out. Wasn't expecting too catch bird dawg out this morning, glad you were there, was trying to catch LAW as him and simon were my regulars on BO till I got back on normal working hours. Miss the graveyard crew we grew pretty tight at work, and missing the games with MP's that played when I was on then. I will be ON AGAIN today, got the day off so got to go get some stuff done, while the snows melting, it's gonna be around 28 degrees today :D

black powder
12-02-2011, 10:04 AM
I'm gonna make a wal mart run, and might pick up a new headbanger headset as the kid probably won't wreck this one...We'll see if I come home with it or not but it's definately on my mind. Really don't know why I posted this LOL almost to 1000 post, it wasn't intended to be a spam but mark it as you will :D

Mutt
12-02-2011, 10:13 AM
I wonder if I should ask for that for x-mas. It would help to strategize.

black powder
12-02-2011, 11:10 AM
I wonder if I should ask for that for x-mas. It would help to strategize.

and it's beats the heck out of trying to text between matches or sitting in a party texting back and forth =)) I do love the option as it is nice to have some way to communicate with allies.

Law
12-02-2011, 11:13 AM
I started using my headset recently, made some new friends online the other day

Mutt
12-02-2011, 11:40 AM
I remember headsets being annoying as hell when I played Halo 2 with all of colourful remarks and the kids. Is it like that on COD? I leave the chat off so I don't have to listen to people because of past experiences.

Law
12-02-2011, 12:57 PM
I just Mute the squeakers!

Mutt
12-02-2011, 01:28 PM
Lol, that's a good point.

Borlaxx
12-02-2011, 01:54 PM
I remember headsets being annoying as hell when I played Halo 2 with all of colourful remarks and the kids. Is it like that on COD? I leave the chat off so I don't have to listen to people because of past experiences.
I've never played a Halo game online, but COD is known for having the biggest shit talkers and dumb asses saying racist and sexist stuff. Still, don't let those idiots keep you from chatting with friends. That is what the mute feature is for.

Major Stains
12-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Manged to grab a few with Austin, and couldn't quite hook up with BirdDog.
Doubt I can get on tonight, as the wife is out and my youngest is poorly, so wouldn't want to quit a game as host.

I still doubt the voice chat ban will be lifted in the near future.
My booming voice and thin ceilings are not a good combination, with kids that don't sleep at the best of times.
Shame, I hate texting you guys on the mics. It would be much better to just have a good old natter like in the Skype days.

austin
12-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Manged to grab a few with Austin, and couldn't quite hook up with BirdDog.
Doubt I can get on tonight, as the wife is out and my youngest is poorly, so wouldn't want to quit a game as host.I still doubt the voice chat ban will be lifted in the near future..

Thanks for the invite. I havent played Team defender much so far, sorry for blocking you in a few times in the room where they were keeping the flag. I really enjoyed the second game - so I'll def play this mode more often.

Hope little one gets better.

I have the mic but cant talk after 9pm. There's a mute button on the mic, so train youself not to shout/talk after bedtime.

ggs

Major Stains
12-02-2011, 05:04 PM
I havent played Team defender much so far

Me neither. Just read a few peeps had enjoyed it, so thought I'd give it a whirl.
Those guys had that room locked down on Resistance. Hard to bust in...

The Mrs is home, so time for a brew and a few games.

Mutt
12-02-2011, 06:02 PM
@Major Stains? What do you think about Team Defender? Do you like it?

Major Stains
12-02-2011, 09:09 PM

Hey there Mutt. Shame our time zones are out of kilter. Would be good to game with you again.
I really like Team Defender, if only I was on coms.
As it would be a huge advantage to say "ok, I got the flag in x building, someone cover the door, someone flank them as they rush us" etc. etc. But that's a bit too tactical for us casual Wiiers I guess.
If your up against a good team, its damn hard to penetrate through.

I just finished some good games with BirdDog, Kobbe, and OFC tripper and tweety.
We were winning until one of them got Juggernut, and backed into a corner with the flag.
By the time you got past a few of them, you were too damaged to give him a good kicking.
They won on that tactic alone.

Kill confirmed is a bit too crazy for me, still fun. But just manic.
I've not done much hctdm or hcs&d on this, which used to be my favourites on BlOps.

Sorry to Scooby, Luv//Hate, and Emotions for not being able to game with you.
I did shoot you all invites to join the above crew, but assumed things were on

@Dadafett. Hope you had a good date night.

@BlackPowder. Glad to see you, since your shift pattern has swapped.

Right. If I'm quick, I can squeeze 5 hours sleep in #-o

See you out there MPs :cheers:

black powder
12-02-2011, 10:15 PM
Bought a new router today a wireless and signal jumps around so I just wired it up like the old wired one and I'll see if that makes any difference, what a waste of money this could be :cuss: I don't have any idea of how to set it up but I was playing wirelessly on the wii, tried to do some manual set up stuff but don't have a clue what I'm looking at so, try the old faithfull wired lan adapter on the wii again. Funny buy a wireless router and hook it up like the wired router I have already...of course hoping for a big improvement in gaming as my speed upgrade only made me host more frequently =))

Mutt
12-02-2011, 10:41 PM

Hey there Mutt. Shame our time zones are out of kilter. Would be good to game with you again.
I really like Team Defender, if only I was on coms.
As it would be a huge advantage to say "ok, I got the flag in x building, someone cover the door, someone flank them as they rush us" etc. etc. But that's a bit too tactical for us casual Wiiers I guess.
If your up against a good team, its damn hard to penetrate through.

Your right. It would be a huge advantage to talk as a team and be each others eyes out there in the battle field. I've seen teams with and without clan tags with the mic symbol tearing up the game. I haven't seen a lot of MPs on my nightly games with them. I would hope the Headbanger headset would be compatible with the Wii U. It's almost curtains for the Wii and this is the last Wii COD game we're going to see. It would almost be a waste IMO if you can't carry it over to the next system.

Mutt
12-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Bought a new router today a wireless and signal jumps around so I just wired it up like the old wired one and I'll see if that makes any difference, what a waste of money this could be :cuss: I don't have any idea of how to set it up but I was playing wirelessly on the wii, tried to do some manual set up stuff but don't have a clue what I'm looking at so, try the old faithfull wired lan adapter on the wii again. Funny buy a wireless router and hook it up like the wired router I have already...of course hoping for a big improvement in gaming as my speed upgrade only made me host more frequently =))

I don't see an advantage of plugging a router into a router. Unless your using a long patch cable for the wireless one to have a wireless connection on different floor or in another room. Here's Nintendo's guide with many routers for wireless http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en ... /index.jsp (http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/routers/index.jsp) I have an Actiontec Gateway and I had to turn off Wireless N and switch it back to B/G because it was causing lag on the Multiplayer. Settings like that can make the Wii finicky. Bumping your bandwidth to let's say from a 3.0 Mb connection to 25 Mb connection is not going to fix lag or packet loss. It's just going to increase the speed for downloading files. Have you talked to your ISPs tech support? I'm not sure if your on cable or DSL but they could check if there are errors on your line and dispatch a tech to groom it. Ping and tracert tests would indicate if there is some sort of loss/latency. I hope that helps.

black powder
12-03-2011, 03:04 AM
I had 1.5 mbs, now 3 mbs with a wired d-link router and I thought wired is better than wireless but according to the link you posted a while back it states that the model I had wasn't for gaming, so this has been on my mind ever since. So I got the wireless router today, it's a belkin n750 dual band, really have no idea what it means but, when I was on earlier running wireless I noticed my signal was fluctuating, so I hard wired it again and it seems better. I still think it depends on the game host and pray that you don't get host, as busy signal and bird dawg suffer from, I get it when not with you guys so let's party up more :D I feel for you guys, I rage quit though after 2-3 earlier I wasn't host just crap connection. I'm not running router to router. I was from modem to wired router, and now modem to wireless router but with wired connection, but this router is gaming compatable. Better results running wired with my nintendo lan adapter. It's not different than the wired router, but still get kicked and lose connection to host which I have no idea why or how to remedy this, it might be game related but definately pricey and frustrating.

GG's tonight with busy and mutt, scoob, saw reb, but I was jumping off....pretty much team defender and kill confirmed for the night. I'm really loving the IMS right now, learning spawns and knowing where to put them is a advantage, though they are getting taking out alot quicker lately and sometimes before I get a kill with them. I didn't get a new headset today as the router was a little more than I was expecting but, I tried my broken headset a while back with no luck. I'd like to pick another one up either way, I only used it a couple time on BO till the kid took it to a friends to try out which it didn't return for months and in 2 pieces. I only talked to MP eraser on it early in BO. I run and gun too much unless I have the flag, I'm a objective player when on most of the time, but in HC is the biggest advantage with I see. It would and does add another element to the wii gaming as it's new...texting is cool but strenous, just chatting or letting others know what is happening in the map when you die is a plus, as in the last kill confirmed with busy I think that was his escort air drop, I know I ran right by him, he said something, my hearing is a little weak especially while in game with all the back ground noise...I kept trying to get back to the drop zone but kept spawning on the other side of the map, died 3 times before the enemy got your JUGGERNUT. We still won the match farely easily but that one guy on the other team was invincible. Not really but hard to get down, I think theres a uav hack out there as bird dawg was mentioning earlier in some games. I've had that idea for the last 2-3 days, usually I notice a change later in the evenings. When I prestige next time, I'm saving my double XP till lvl 60-70 as it takes forever to get through those...team defender will lvl up quick during earlier levels as long as we hold the flag and I'm killing..MUTT had some sweet spots while holding the flag tonight, that one on mission, the other team must have thought you were in the house as I had IMS on the back, another was arkaden where you held your spot down. The other team wasn't really going for the flag to much it seemed like, just working on the support package juggernut, and then it was over but, GG'S all around. MP'S \m/ :cheers:

BusySignal
12-03-2011, 11:12 AM
I don't use the mic a huge amount in game but when I do it's usually important stuff like "grab the goodie" when the airdrop comes. Also when someone is on your six or I found a camper. Or lastly, when I'm host and bitching about the lag and threatening to rage quit. Otherwise its just fun to yak in the lobby pre game which with match making the way it is you can have a decent conversation in that timeframe. As for the shit talking morons, horriblle singers and just annoying people, I mute them all the time. Having the mic is how I met a lot of my allies on BO.

BusySignal
12-03-2011, 11:22 AM
so I hard wired it again and it seems better. I still think it depends on the game host and pray that you don't get host, as busy signal and bird dawg suffer from, I get it when not with you guys so let's party up more :D I feel for you guys,

GG's tonight with busy and mutt, scoob, saw reb, but I was jumping off....cheers:

Most if not all wireless routers today can run wired as well. I know mine has 6 ports to run wired. Until my puppy chewed the cable in two, mid game no less, I ran hard wired and it was better when I was host. That was when I was playing BO. Haven't replaced the cable yet so not sure if it would help in MW3. I'm going to convert my home office into a full fledged mancave and when I do everything will be hard wired, guess we'll see then.

GG's all. I think I'm going to get a few games in now.

Mutt
12-03-2011, 12:02 PM
It was GG's last night. That spot on Mission was a lot of fun. Putting the IMS on the one entrance and covering the other corner was perfect!!! What is the strategy for killing a Juggernaut. I've emptied clips and thrown 'nades and I've yet to take them down? It was also nice switching between both TD and KC. Nice balancing.

dadafett
12-03-2011, 01:44 PM

@ Stains -- It was entertaining -- My eldest son was the chairperson of his High School's talent show, he organized the whole thing and selected which acts got to perform etc. It was fun cheap date. Tonight is a murder mystery dinner with the Mrs. - cost a little more, but should be fun.

Yeah, Kobbe is a real go getter - he'll be on tonight, I'm sure; he'll get a kick if you ask about his trip to the White House today - He and Sharon got a private tour with his young people in govt group. Good kid, good grades, great aim... ;)

Major Stains
12-03-2011, 01:56 PM

@ Stains -- It was entertaining -- My eldest son was the chairperson of his High School's talent show, he organized the whole thing and selected which acts got to perform etc. It was fun cheap date. Tonight is a murder mystery dinner with the Mrs. - cost a little more, but should be fun.

Yeah, Kobbe is a real go getter - he'll be on tonight, I'm sure; he'll get a kick if you ask about his trip to the White House today - He and Sharon got a private tour with his young people in govt group. Good kid, good grades, great aim... ;)

That sounds great.
And those murder mystery nights are a blast. I remember doing some of them in the olden days when I had a social life :((
Great if you get into the part, all dressed up and that.

Kobbe in the White House! Wow, that is cool. I will mention it if I see him :)

Have a good night my friend :cheers:

*Edit.
Had some good and bad games with BirdDawg and Kobbe. Thanks guys.

Hey Dadafett. Hope Kobbe didn't take my joke the wrong way, about stealing the Presidents loo roll.
I tried to fit it into an in game text and hope it didn't sound like a political slur!!! Lol
Just thought it would be a good souvenir :D

Mutt
12-04-2011, 02:16 AM
GG's Blackpowder and Busy Signal. By the last 3 matches I was getting slaughtered out there and couldn't get any kills. I was trying to complete the 500 kills challenge for the PP90M1 and maybe I was too focused on that. That first S&D match was a lot of fun, but I had no clue what I was doing so I was just supporting whomever had the bomb. I'm reallly starting to hate the Arkaden map. The worst spot IMO is that large area by the escalators. I'm constantly getting hot by all sides and can never react quickly enough. Well that's my rant for tonight.

BirdDawg
12-04-2011, 06:37 AM
What is the strategy for killing a Juggernaut. I've emptied clips and thrown 'nades and I've yet to take them down?
I know knifing does not work...hahaha. A guy shot me the other night while I was picking up the Jugger package, and then took me down with one shot once I had it cuz I was already injured. Also, I figured out the other night that you can take down an entire Escort Airdrop with a well timed EMP.

black powder
12-04-2011, 11:55 AM
What is the strategy for killing a Juggernaut. I've emptied clips and thrown 'nades and I've yet to take them down?
I know knifing does not work...hahaha. A guy shot me the other night while I was picking up the Jugger package, and then took me down with one shot once I had it cuz I was already injured. Also, I figured out the other night that you can take down an entire Escort Airdrop with a well timed EMP.

I actually set up a class with smaw launcher for juggernuts as it seems about the only way they can beat us at team def. Used it last night on bakaara and shot him in the face and it still ddin't kill him, but the next few shots did :D I personally think this game is more hacked then BO, and only being a month from release. There has to be some uav hacks or something similar, I can have UAV up and be using assasin and still get taken out by someong coming around the corner I'm at, I know they could be using assasin too but to know excactly where I'm at and I know some other MP's have experierenced this. We were going up against G5 on "arkaden" and we got destroyed, though the next map was at carbon and I had a good game against them??? To end the night has some good games with $$ nightmare and $$???, busy,ssdd, mutt...we were rolling them through tdm and then it was all slow motion, every aspect of the game was slowed, throwing flashes bullets on the pp9 sounded like single shot AR's...interesting yes, a little funny at first, but aggrevating at the same time, glad we finally left the lobby after a couple matches, it just seemed to aggonizing trying to just get somewhere in the map as it took forever.

I don't know if the uav hack or whatever they have is really there, as I run hardline on some classes and I can usually have constanst uav myself, but it never says enemy uav when we experience those matches, and it does say it in others so I think it's a hack they use. I still wonder if it isn't host related issues as well, cause hosting sucks just as bad as before the patch, really don't notice any change since other then the option to add players in lobby. Team def, has gotten alot tought to get good games in, as the MW3 world has figured out it's is good dbl xp, I was hoping to get to prestige again over the weekend but not gonna happen.

Mutt
12-04-2011, 12:11 PM

I actually set up a class with smaw launcher for juggernuts as it seems about the only way they can beat us at team def. Used it last night on bakaara and shot him in the face and it still ddin't kill him, but the next few shots did :D I personally think this game is more hacked then BO, and only being a month from release. There has to be some uav hacks or something similar, I can have UAV up and be using assasin and still get taken out by someong coming around the corner I'm at, I know they could be using assasin too but to know excactly where I'm at and I know some other MP's have experierenced this. We were going up against G5 on "arkaden" and we got destroyed, though the next map was at carbon and I had a good game against them??? To end the night has some good games with $$ nightmare and $$???, busy,ssdd, mutt...we were rolling them through tdm and then it was all slow motion, every aspect of the game was slowed, throwing flashes bullets on the pp9 sounded like single shot AR's...interesting yes, a little funny at first, but aggrevating at the same time, glad we finally left the lobby after a couple matches, it just seemed to aggonizing trying to just get somewhere in the map as it took forever.

I don't know if the uav hack or whatever they have is really there, as I run hardline on some classes and I can usually have constanst uav myself, but it never says enemy uav when we experience those matches, and it does say it in others so I think it's a hack they use. I still wonder if it isn't host related issues as well, cause hosting sucks just as bad as before the patch, really don't notice any change since other then the option to add players in lobby. Team def, has gotten alot tought to get good games in, as the MW3 world has figured out it's is good dbl xp, I was hoping to get to prestige again over the weekend but not gonna happen.

I came across the UAV hack last night on a FFA match on Hardhat. The game had just begun and it was 9:57 into the match and it said someone had gotten UAV. How do you get 4 kills at the very beginning? In the same match, someone had invincibility, I was behind them and they weren't aware of my presence. I couldn't kill them and the same thing happened later with the same guy. I saw one guy (not floating high in the air) levitating a couple of feet off of the ground inside the building. If they have constant UAV, your at a major disadvantage. I still stuck around and finished my match because I was still getting some decent skills. I skipped BO entirely, did it have the same probs with hacking as WAW, MWR and MW3? I have a feeling I have answered my own question.

BusySignal
12-04-2011, 12:12 PM
It was very interesting between the slow motion games when the Activision tech was in the lobby and specifically pointed out one of the players (shadow something or other) who he suspected of hacking the game. He gave him a warning and told him to stop and that he was launching a full investigation of everyone in the lobby. On a side note the slow motion really seemed to help my game at least the one on Hardhat. Maybe further proof that my age is affecting my reflexes. LOL.

Powder...the other $$ was $$Gator. Those were some good games except those against G5.

BusySignal
12-04-2011, 12:16 PM
I came across the UAV hack last night on a FFA match on Hardhat. The game had just begun and it was 9:57 into the match and it said someone had gotten UAV. How do you get 4 kills at the very beginning? In the same match, someone had invincibility, I was behind them and they weren't aware of my presence. I couldn't kill them and the same thing happened later with the same guy. I saw one guy no floating high in the air but levitating a couple of feet off of the ground inside the building. If they have constant UAV, your at a major disadvantage. I skipped BO entirely, did it have the same probs with hacking as WAW, MWR and MW3?

Yes there was hacking in BO just like ever other COD Wii game.

Mutt
12-04-2011, 12:32 PM
I came across the UAV hack last night on a FFA match on Hardhat. The game had just begun and it was 9:57 into the match and it said someone had gotten UAV. How do you get 4 kills at the very beginning? In the same match, someone had invincibility, I was behind them and they weren't aware of my presence. I couldn't kill them and the same thing happened later with the same guy. I saw one guy no floating high in the air but levitating a couple of feet off of the ground inside the building. If they have constant UAV, your at a major disadvantage. I skipped BO entirely, did it have the same probs with hacking as WAW, MWR and MW3?

Yes there was hacking in BO just like ever other COD Wii game.

It was a dumb question I guess lol 8-| There is no way though the match making was as bad as MW3. I hope they fix it soon!