PDA

View Full Version : List of PS3 ELITE Squad sign ups.

Nighthawk_KOZ
10-13-2011, 08:39 AM
Post here if you are signed up or will be signed up for the Elite.

Nighthawk_KOZ
EngageWarp9

Psalm
10-13-2011, 08:50 AM
I haven't signed up for elite yet...but, I preordered the hardened edition of MW3.
Why do you ask this? Are you just curious who will have elite?
Here at Team MP we won't have a squad of people who only play together who have elite.

Nighthawk_KOZ
10-14-2011, 03:08 PM
You'll have the elite with the hardened edition. I ask because there's rumors if you have the elite edition you may only be able to clan with other elite players only. And if that's the case I figured to have a list of players that will have this "status". It's not to be a dick or anything like that. I'll try and find the link and post it for the elite clanning only. If that's not the case (which I hope) my bad. If it is the case though you'd have to put in 2 different gamertags one for elite clan and one for none. I really hope they don't do this but, I don't put nothing past them when it comes to money what better way of making your buddies all shell out another $50 so you can play together.

dinsdale1978
10-14-2011, 04:59 PM
You'll have the elite with the hardened edition. I ask because there's rumors if you have the elite edition you may only be able to clan with other elite players only. And if that's the case I figured to have a list of players that will have this "status". It's not to be a dick or anything like that. I'll try and find the link and post it for the elite clanning only. If that's not the case (which I hope) my bad. If it is the case though you'd have to put in 2 different gamertags one for elite clan and one for none. I really hope they don't do this but, I don't put nothing past them when it comes to money what better way of making your buddies all shell out another $50 so you can play together.

I don't think this is going to be an issue. I am kinda missing what your rumors are hinting at. With Elite you can join groups and clans, and use that to squad up in lobbies, I think. Though you don't have to pay for that. So the $50 dollar charge is a moot point. There may be premium clan based tourneys that you can only do by paying for that $50 service, but they have been touting that the clan system is free since day one.

Nighthawk_KOZ
10-14-2011, 09:53 PM
Ok good to know then. Add me to your black ops/mw3 when I friend you though and let the killing begin. Mw3 can't be here soon enough.

elbrasilero
11-10-2011, 01:20 PM
Post here if you are signed up or will be signed up for the Elite.

Nighthawk_KOZ
EngageWarp9
elbrasilero (i will wait a bit,but i will be signing in on elite)

Blackops225
11-14-2011, 12:47 AM
I'm signed up for Elite. Don't really know what all that does lol.

devilsadvoc8
11-15-2011, 06:01 PM
Has someone set up MP in the Elite system? I tried to search for MP but was getting a bunch of false hits.

elbrasilero
11-25-2011, 12:55 PM
I just got my Elite upgraded to premium yesterday!!!

dinsdale1978
11-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Invites have been sent.

zero
11-25-2011, 05:32 PM
I have premium elite so Dins if you could
Send me and invite I would love
It. Sorry of im Being a pest :)

cubizzle
11-29-2011, 04:05 PM
I've also got the hardened addition, and I would like an invite!

BusySignal
11-29-2011, 05:29 PM
I signed up for Elite.

slbraa10
12-24-2011, 08:14 PM
Hey all I am a premium elite member.

Lumchan
01-04-2012, 12:36 PM
I signed up for the free one.

CB-40
02-02-2012, 12:07 AM
I signed up so I guess I need an invite to MP?

sleeper341
02-07-2012, 08:51 AM
I'm 'elite premium founder god-like killer of the first class order member' too. already in the MP clan on elite so don't need to send me another invite, just thought I should post on the thread :)

=T4NUKI=
02-28-2012, 04:57 PM
I just signed up as well ....free stuff....!!!

STLRampage
03-02-2012, 09:45 AM
I signed up for the pay Elite. How do I Jon or clan? (Invite I'm assuming.)

Also how can I get the Team MP player card that a lot of people have?

Thanks guys.

Lumchan
03-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Can I get an invite please? :)

Psalm
03-09-2012, 01:58 PM
I signed up for the pay Elite. How do I Jon or clan? (Invite I'm assuming.)

Also how can I get the Team MP player card that a lot of people have?

Thanks guys.

Can I get an invite please? :)

Invites Sent!

Lumchan
03-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Thanks Ed. :)

johnnyh1976
03-29-2012, 08:55 AM
I'm also signed up for the "free" version of Elite. Don't play a lot of COD but I do jump on every now and then. There are also a ton of MP members on my playlist that I've never gamed with due to my lack of COD playing.

I am going to start to play this online a little more and put it in my rotation of "3's" Battlefield 3, Killzone 3 and Uncharted 3 for online games.

If someone can send me an ivite that would be super-duper and hopefully you can put up with my lack of COD skillz.

Borlaxx
03-29-2012, 09:31 AM
Okay, I created a free Elite Account (Name "Borlaxx") and linked my PSN account, and I was able to find the Team MP clan on Elite, but I cannot see any way to request to join, so I am guessing someone has to invite me.

Can someone please send me a clan invite, and let me know what I have to do to accept it and how I add the shiny gold tag in game.

Psalm
03-29-2012, 11:04 AM
Okay, I created a free Elite Account (Name "Borlaxx") and linked my PSN account, and I was able to find the Team MP clan on Elite, but I cannot see any way to request to join, so I am guessing someone has to invite me.

Can someone please send me a clan invite, and let me know what I have to do to accept it and how I add the shiny gold tag in game.
Invite sent...
Try using Google chrome if you have it to accept. It will be in your notifications.

johnnyh1976
04-10-2012, 08:42 AM
I want to have a cool looking gold MP clan tag too... :(( :((

Can someone send me an invite to the clan through Elite. I only have the basic free version. I have been warming up to this game a little more and had a blast playing with some Team MP members that I've never gamed with.

Cheers!!

Borlaxx
04-10-2012, 08:58 AM

Can someone send me an invite to the clan through Elite. I only have the basic free version. I have been warming up to this game a little more and had a blast playing with some Team MP members that I've never gamed with.

Cheers!!
I believe Ed (psalm) is elite clan leader so he has to send the invite and you accept it via the elite site. Send him a PM on here to get his attention.

Psalm
04-10-2012, 10:06 AM

Cheers!!
Invite sent!!!

johnnyh1976
04-10-2012, 11:39 AM

Cheers!!
Invite sent!!!

Awesome, thanks. I'm going to try to get on and play for a bit tonight...hopefully after trying out some of the DLC for Uncharted 3.

RC-1136
04-20-2012, 07:40 AM
I signed up for the free elite. Can someone send me a clan invite please. I'm going to be playing this a bit more. I bought the DLC and I like the new maps. Thanks.

SLEEPER_123
04-29-2012, 04:25 PM
I have premium elite and need an invite.

Psalm
04-29-2012, 11:09 PM
I have premium elite and need an invite.
I always see you running the PFA tag with TSG and Kevin?

RC-1136
04-30-2012, 09:46 AM
I officially signed up for The Free Elite. Before I only download the console app. Can I please get an invite? Thanks.