PDA

View Full Version : UNCHARTED 2 : AMONG THIEVES

ROW
10-15-2011, 06:01 AM
after a long lay off from completing this game .. i went back to finish it on crushing mode for my final 2 trophies .. crushing and pltinum, but the 2 trophies never popped after completion .. HAS anyone else had same PROBLEM ..

xMisFitToyx
10-15-2011, 09:55 AM
after a long lay off from completing this game .. i went back to finish it on crushing mode for my final 2 trophies .. crushing and pltinum, but the 2 trophies never popped after completion .. HAS anyone else had same PROBLEM ..

From what I have read ... you have to play it on Crushing without ever switching over to any other difficulty during the time you are trying to get the trophy.

EX: You save on Crushing ... then one day you decide to go after some treasures on Normal. You start one of your old saves, get some treasure, then you go back to your Crushing save file and continue your game.

ROW
10-15-2011, 11:21 AM
never did switch .. went all the way through after waiting a year for the last 2 trophies crushing and platinum and i can say now, it was tough goin gettin to the end of crushing mode .. someone once told me that it cld b because i carried over my treasures to start new game on crushing is y the platinum did'nt pop .. dont know if i cld now go through it all again , for the 3rd time to obtain the plat ..