PDA

View Full Version : Mic names

Madlob75
10-20-2011, 08:30 PM
I know that communication will be important and a lot of people use mics. Some of you have long or phonetically ambiguous tags, so I thought it would be helpful for people to tell everyone how you want to be addressed. I think mine is self explanatory, Madlob.

Gink
10-20-2011, 10:00 PM
You can call me Gink :D
Most folks do anyway, but figured I'd put it here since my psn is Johnny_Gink, Gink is quicker than Johnny and there are multiple Johnnys around.

Psalm
10-20-2011, 10:41 PM
usually Tuesday....or Ed

Borlaxx
10-21-2011, 06:59 AM
King Dong

TonkaToys
10-21-2011, 07:00 AM
King Dong
I thought yours was "Delusional"? ;)

Mine's Tonka - or "Oy Shithead" whichever you prefer.

DayliteMag
10-21-2011, 10:34 AM
Daylite seems to work well for most folks. I also answer to dumb-ass-n00b.

jacknighttamer
10-21-2011, 10:35 AM
Jack is what people usually say, unless I'm doing something stupid, and if that is the case I answer to dumb a@# as well :D

jacknighttamer
10-21-2011, 10:38 AM
DayliteMag, we might not want to be on the same team, we might not know if they are talking to you or me =))

dinsdale1978
10-21-2011, 10:45 AM
Dinsdale, Dins, or John.

theczech99
10-21-2011, 11:00 AM
GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, THIS IS FOR PS3 ONLY!!! =))

Czech or BMF :D

DayliteMag
10-21-2011, 11:31 AM

Oops! I did say I was a dumb-ass-n00b, so...yeah....

Raider
10-21-2011, 11:33 AM

Snob! ;) :))

Talking to us 360 people like that! Don't make go buy a PS3 just to blow up your tanks or take your tags!

TheFreak75
10-21-2011, 11:36 AM

Snob! ;) :))

Talking to us 360 people like that! Don't make go buy a PS3 just to blow up your tanks or take your tags!
He's just a hater... because he can't hang with the cool crowd Raider!!!!
BORK, BORK, BORK!!!

theczech99
10-21-2011, 11:52 AM
See there everyone goes talking trash about things they know nothing about. At least Daylight has a PS3 and we are also MyFitnessPal buddies, so itís not how most of you probably would take it. I was actually hoping he would say he was getting BF3 for his PS3 too. Sometimes itís ok for friends to take turns kicking each other in the nuts. ;)

Raider
10-21-2011, 11:53 AM
oh man, by know means was I being serious! Hence the emoticons. Just kidding because I know you kid and have a sense of humor as well.

theczech99
10-21-2011, 11:58 AM
oh man, by know means was I being serious! Hence the emoticons. Just kidding because I know you kid and have a sense of humor as well.
That was just me kicking you in the nuts too! :-o =))

TheFreak75
10-21-2011, 12:00 PM
JOIN US CZECH, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!!! :devil:

roadrnr
10-21-2011, 12:12 PM
yeah...well my Xbox will kick your PS3's ass! L-) :p =))

theczech99
10-21-2011, 12:15 PM
JOIN US CZECH, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!!! :devil:
My wife asks me all the time if I want a 360 but I tell her no. I like not having to decide which console to buy games for. If I had both I would probably go crazy trying to play with everyone on both sides which would lead to me getting a divorce. But if I do end up getting my own man cave that my wife keeps telling me I can have, I may add one then. She wants a new couch and the nice leather ones in our media room are fairly new. Iím told I can move my 60Ē TV and leather couch into a spare room we never use and transform it into a video gaming room IF I buy her a new couch. She actually told me yesterday sheís been looking into some video game posters for my room so she may be serious about this. I told her to leave the decorating to me if this shit is going down. I donít need any freaking Mario or Nintendo posters; itís going to be done with BF3 and Military dťcor.

TonkaToys
10-21-2011, 12:18 PM
You know you want a Kirby poster really!

TheFreak75
10-21-2011, 12:20 PM
You know you want a Kirby poster really!
Or Princess Peach?

Raider
10-21-2011, 05:29 PM
The czech said...]My wife asks me all the time if I want a 360 but I tell her no. I like not having to decide which console to buy games for. If I had both I would probably go crazy trying to play with everyone on both sides which would lead to me getting a divorce. But if I do end up getting my own man cave that my wife keeps telling me I can have, I may add one then. She wants a new couch and the nice leather ones in our media room are fairly new. Iím told I can move my 60Ē TV and leather couch into a spare room we never use and transform it into a video gaming room IF I buy her a new couch. She actually told me yesterday sheís been looking into some video game posters for my room so she may be serious about this. I told her to leave the decorating to me if this shit is going down. I donít need any freaking Mario or Nintendo posters; itís going to be done with BF3 and Military dťcor.

Dude, give me wall measurements.....I'll design you a BF3, COD themed wall wrap. You can get it turned into wallpaper pretty much and put it up. How bout blacked out battlefield and COD logos in a step and repeat pattern in a gloss finished black with a few shades of black camo pattern in a matte finish for a background. That would be SWEET!!!! \m/ \m/ \m/

LandShark
10-21-2011, 05:36 PM
The czech said...]My wife asks me all the time if I want a 360 but I tell her no. I like not having to decide which console to buy games for. If I had both I would probably go crazy trying to play with everyone on both sides which would lead to me getting a divorce. But if I do end up getting my own man cave that my wife keeps telling me I can have, I may add one then. She wants a new couch and the nice leather ones in our media room are fairly new. Iím told I can move my 60Ē TV and leather couch into a spare room we never use and transform it into a video gaming room IF I buy her a new couch. She actually told me yesterday sheís been looking into some video game posters for my room so she may be serious about this. I told her to leave the decorating to me if this shit is going down. I donít need any freaking Mario or Nintendo posters; itís going to be done with BF3 and Military dťcor.

Dude, give me wall measurements.....I'll design you a BF3, COD themed wall wrap. You can get it turned into wallpaper pretty much and put it up. How bout blacked out battlefield and COD logos in a step and repeat pattern in a gloss finished black with a few shades of black camo pattern in a matte finish for a background. That would be SWEET!!!! \m/ \m/ \m/
oh man that would be SAWEEEEET!

theczech99
10-22-2011, 11:04 AM

That does sound sweet!!! I'll keep working on my wife to see if I can get this done a little sooner maybe what she is planning.

Beano
10-23-2011, 02:38 AM

I will only call you cheese!

theczech99
10-23-2011, 04:57 PM

That does sound sweet!!! I'll keep working on my wife to see if I can get this done a little sooner maybe what she is planning.
I will probably be starting on my "man cave" gaming room very soon, like this week. My wife just left to go pick up a new 60" flat panel for my gaming room. She wants to keep the one that's in our media room there instead of having to move it into my cave. :party: I just need to order me a wall mount, get rid of the things that are in the room I will be taking over and repaint the walls. Iím not sure what color I want to go with right now but it looks like Iíll be getting a man cave for Christmas this year! :daydream:

ROW
10-23-2011, 06:36 PM
King Dong
was'nt that the guy on the movies with the big c--k .. :devil:

Sup3rman
10-24-2011, 11:03 AM
The czech said...]My wife asks me all the time if I want a 360 but I tell her no. I like not having to decide which console to buy games for. If I had both I would probably go crazy trying to play with everyone on both sides which would lead to me getting a divorce. But if I do end up getting my own man cave that my wife keeps telling me I can have, I may add one then. She wants a new couch and the nice leather ones in our media room are fairly new. Iím told I can move my 60Ē TV and leather couch into a spare room we never use and transform it into a video gaming room IF I buy her a new couch. She actually told me yesterday sheís been looking into some video game posters for my room so she may be serious about this. I told her to leave the decorating to me if this **** is going down. I donít need any freaking Mario or Nintendo posters; itís going to be done with BF3 and Military dťcor.

I will probably be starting on my "man cave" gaming room very soon, like this week. My wife just left to go pick up a new 60" flat panel for my gaming room. She wants to keep the one that's in our media room there instead of having to move it into my cave. :party: I just need to order me a wall mount, get rid of the things that are in the room I will be taking over and repaint the walls. Iím not sure what color I want to go with right now but it looks like Iíll be getting a man cave for Christmas this year! :daydream:

Lucky Bastard!!!

theczech99
10-24-2011, 12:01 PM
I'm very lucky! When my wife came home she had also bought me a new Samsung Galaxy Tab! She said it was my Christmas and b-day gift and don't ask for anything else!

I told her i was going to mount a 20" TV in my cave next to the 60" so i could keep up with my sports teams but she shot that plan down. I already have the TV and its not even being used! Oh well most of my gaming is late at night and there aren't a lot of games being played that late.

Madlob75
10-24-2011, 12:41 PM
I'm very lucky! When my wife came home she had also bought me a new Samsung Galaxy Tab! She said it was my Christmas and b-day gift and don't ask for anything else!

I told her i was going to mount a 20" TV in my cave next to the 60" so i could keep up with my sports teams but she shot that plan down. I already have the TV and its not even being used! Oh well most of my gaming is late at night and there aren't a lot of games being played that late.

OK, I'm starting to think you have made up this "wife" of yours.

theczech99
10-24-2011, 02:11 PM
No sheís real! A while back she wanted to put our house on the market. She knew I didnít want to sell or move anytime soon. She told me that if I would get the house ready for showing and let her have it listed I could have my own man cave. With the housing market being so bad at the moment there is no way we will ever sell under the current conditions. In the last week she finely decided to just stay where we are in our current home. The house weíre in now is only 4.5 years old so itís still in excellent condition. We saved a lot of cash for a down payment on a new home and some of it would have been for my man cave anyway. Basically she is just keeping her promise to me because she knows how much I didnít want to go through the selling process to begin with. If anything when she tells people about me they think sheís full of crap too. Every day I get home before everyone else, cook dinner and have it waiting on them when they walk in the door. I also cook breakfast every morning or make sure everyone has something to eat before I leave for work. I do all the dishes and keep the kitchen clean. I also bake whatever my wife asks me to bake for our kids bake sales and events. (3 cakes this past weekend) If you look in the MP pics you will also see the pumpkins I decorated this weekend for our girls to take to school. The week before I created their homecoming mums. There is always something that Iím doing that a lot of our friendsí dads/husbands refuse to do or help with. We just work very well together as a team.

This is just an Iíll scratch your back if you scratch mine situation. Iím sure in the next few days/weeks something will come up and I will be paying dearly for my new TV and tablet. (she also bought herself a tablet too) Sheís already told me I will need to paint our garage before I can start gaming in my man cave. The painting wonít be the hard part. Itís the moving of all the things that are in there and getting them put back all in one day that will be the killer.

Sup3rman
10-24-2011, 02:22 PM
No sheís real! A while back she wanted to put our house on the market. She knew I didnít want to sell or move anytime soon. She told me that if I would get the house ready for showing and let her have it listed I could have my own man cave. With the housing market being so bad at the moment there is no way we will ever sell under the current conditions. In the last week she finely decided to just stay where we are in our current home. The house weíre in now is only 4.5 years old so itís still in excellent condition. We saved a lot of cash for a down payment on a new home and some of it would have been for my man cave anyway. Basically she is just keeping her promise to me because she knows how much I didnít want to go through the selling process to begin with. If anything when she tells people about me they think sheís full of crap too. Every day I get home before everyone else, cook dinner and have it waiting on them when they walk in the door. I also cook breakfast every morning or make sure everyone has something to eat before I leave for work. I do all the dishes and keep the kitchen clean. I also bake whatever my wife asks me to bake for our kids bake sales and events. (3 cakes this past weekend) If you look in the MP pics you will also see the pumpkins I decorated this weekend for our girls to take to school. The week before I created their homecoming mums. There is always something that Iím doing that a lot of our friendsí dads/husbands refuse to do or help with. We just work very well together as a team.

This is just an Iíll scratch your back if you scratch mine situation. Iím sure in the next few days/weeks something will come up and I will be paying dearly for my new TV and tablet. (she also bought herself a tablet too) Sheís already told me I will need to paint our garage before I can start gaming in my man cave. The painting wonít be the hard part. Itís the moving of all the things that are in there and getting them put back all in one day that will be the killer.

You're one smart cookie Czech! ^:)^

freegunner2010
10-25-2011, 10:24 AM
I have always resonded to FREE on the mic

Beantown
10-25-2011, 08:05 PM
Old Fart will work for me and I have responded to You Suck a few times. :D